Engagement Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Tri-State Area (917) 979-3787

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Andrea F

Working with Tall and Small Events was such an incredible experience. As a professional in the wedding industry I knew that we needed the best possible team for my wedding at the New York Botanical Garden in the Bronx. Elodie and Carina handled all of the details for my wedding... Read More about 6-8 weeks leading up to our date which also included countless phone calls with my mother and I remotely as my mother and I live in two separate states. As a bride, it's so important to have a team keeping you on track and having all of your ducks in a row on the big day and you can count on Tall and Small to cater to any size wedding or event. They kept our wedding both running smoothly and kept everyone happy the entire day. Our wedding happened to be on the larger size but I know they give the same attention to any size event. I had one small, let's call it a "bride" moment where I realized I needed a turkey sandwich and it looked like they we were all out in the bridal suite. Elodie actually went to the hotel where my husband and the guys were and grabbed the last turkey sandwich for me from their stash! I was so happy and for some reason thought I needed a turkey sandwich at that moment and she did it all with a big smile:-) I also loved seeing both Elodie and Carina immediately following the ceremony when they gave me a big hug and said you did it! We really couldn't have done it without Tall and Small Events! Both my mother and I couldn't be happier with the wedding and how they helped us on my big day!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Heejin C

Where to even start! Elodie and Carina are absolute superstars. The minute we first spoke with Elodie we knew she was THE ONE. She is so friendly, professional, organized, and so so SO good at her job. Preparing for the wedding, I'd heard the advice that, since it's almost... Read More inevitable that SOMETHING would go wrong on the day-of, I should try and keep in mind the big picture and not let little things that go wrong bother me too much. Well, this was 100% inapplicable on our wedding day because Elodie and Carina made sure that NOTHING, however small, went wrong. Everything was executed perfectly, all thanks to them. They anticipated and attended to our every need and want, and a thousand other things that didn't even occur to us. Not only are they extremely efficient and organized, Elodie and Carina truly care and go the extra mile-- for example, once the dance music started blaring, Elodie immediately went over to my grandmother (who was sitting up front, near the music and dancefloor) to make sure she could move somewhere where she would be more comfortable. We absolutely loved working with Elodie and Carina and whole-heartedly recommend Tall & Small Events. They will get the job done (and then some!) and keep you smiling through the process.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ben S

Tall & Small Events was amazing!! I don't know what we would have done without them. We started working with them about a month before the wedding and they made everything leading up to the big day easy and stress free. They established a timeline, coordinated details big and... Read More small with all our vendors, and even took care of some last minute details the week before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they really went above and beyond. There was no stress about anything because we knew that Tall and Small were there and had already planned for everything. They accomplished all this while remaining cool and relaxed throughout the whole thing. Really amazing! We highly recommend!