Tammy Greenwood Hair & Make-up

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

873 Feather Peak Dr, Corona, CA

Best day of my life

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Amy S

Tammy and her team are AMAZING. Seriously, couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to do my hair and makeup. She also did my mom's, and I was absolutley breathless when I saw my mom. GORGEOUS. She was on time, professional, amazing. BOOK HER ASAP!!!

Beautiful and Natural

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Antoinette S

Tammy did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids hair, mother-of-the-bride hair and makeup and more! We all looked beautiful. My makeup and hair lasted all night. I felt amazing!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Elizabeth L

Tammy was amazing. If you are in the Inland Empire, give Tammy a call. She arrived 2+ hours early just to take care of me. She did amazing make up on me (an older bride who wears little make up). I was so beautiful. My hair was perfect. I am still amazed by the photos and the... Read More compliments I got. She didn't let me get too anxious, kept an eye on how others interacted with me, etc. She was very good. One tip...get some lipstick from her before she leaves so you can keep touching up in the same color. She was perfect!

Just how I wanted to look on my wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Cori J

Tammy was excellent. She not only came to the ceremony location, but worked with me to get the look that I had envisioned for my wedding day. I looked amazing and my husband said it was the sexiest he had ever seen me! Great service and awareness of desires!

Excellent Make Up and Hair

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Carlee B

I used Tammy for my entire wedding party's hair and make up - inlcuding my mom. She did such an excellent job - including her assistant Amanda. We had fun with them that day and everyone looked beautiful. Highly recommend.

TO Tammy Greenwood Hair & Make-up