Tampa Bay Downs - Post Time Events

Tampa, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ultimate Wedding Destination

Centrally located in upper Tampa Bay, our professional bridal consultants will personalize your unique experience. Our serene and tranquil ceremony sites offers options for every discerning bride. Ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners are all accommodated.

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

11225 Race Track Road, Tampa, FL (813) 855-4401

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Austin N

Absolutely perfect! I could write a novel on how great this place was. Its beautiful, awesome food and having a coordinator as great as nicole is...for such a great price! You cant beat it! Nicole is what really makes this place the best. She is super sweet and so helpful and... Read More was always there for every question or advice I needed. And shes there the day of to make sure everything goes right so i didnt have to worry about a thing. I just got to enjoy the night. The ceremony outside was so nice and our pictures came out beautiful over the bridge and under these trees with hanging greenery and moss. Everyone loved the food and the staff was very nice. The reception was so much fun! There's a nice dance floor and bar area and pleanty of room. I wish I could write everything I want to but I know people only read so much of a review. If you got this far on my review.....go to the downs and talk to Nicole. It's such an amazing memory.