Museum

120 W Gasparilla Pl, Tampa, FL (813) 421-8379

Timeless sophistication

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Heather W

Ann and her team at Mise en Place (teamed with Tampa Museum of Art) are simply amazing. She listened to every detail, paid close attention to my wishes and vision, and made our wedding night the most perfect day of our lives! I cannot say enough about the photo opps at the... Read More venue and nearby locations. So much fun!

Perfect Venue for a Modern Glam Wedding

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Tenisha P

My wedding was Saturday, June 21, 2014. The venue was perfect for my modern glam themed wedding. The service was great and the variety was just right for my guests. My only critique is the response time for the venue event planners. Other than that it was truly awesome.

Beautiful, unique venue

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kimberly N

When we first visited the TMA as a possible venue we immediately knew it was the place for our wedding. Graduates from the University of Tampa, it made perfect sense overlooking the water and university. Nick Buchanan was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process... Read More and made sure our wedding day went smoothly. We received many compliments on our venue choice! Another great thing - it is exclusively catered by Mise en Place so the food is divine!