Affordable Full Service Catering

For over 40 years, T&L Catering has been offering superior catering at affordable prices. In business since 1977, T&L Catering has grown to be one of Union County's largest off premise caterer. The finest ingredients make the finest foods. This is the idea behind every dish we make. From a simple barbecue to a formal sit down dinner, the effort and quality is the same. Our experienced staff can customize packages to fit all tastes and budgets. From our corporate & social catering services to our complete tent & party rental division, we specialize in one stop shopping! We also have beautiful banquet rooms located in Linden, Berkeley Heights, Woodbridge & Kenilworth, NJ. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and making your special day truly memorable for all!

Cuisine

American, BBQ

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

135 Somerset Street, North Plainfield, NJ (908) 757-5473

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Deanna S

We threw an engagement party here. The bartenders, food and service were excellent. They were extremely accommodating and professional. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mariela O

Catering staff for our wedding was amazing! They did not stop running back and forth all night to make sure everything was perfect for us. I provided them with a timeline that they followed step by step which made the night run so smoothly. All of the staff especially Nita did... Read More absolutely amazing all night long! The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments on the cocktail hour and dinner. They definitely made my night stress free and one to remember.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017

Words can't properly describe the experience I had working with Pam and Tom of T&L/Leon's Catering. I used them for my son's USA wedding celebration and I couldn't be happier about my choice. I had questions and concerns that were addressed quickly, and both Pam and Tom made... Read More sure that all went well (which it did!). The guests are still raving about the food. From the appetizers to the entrees, which included lobster ravioli, stuffed flounder, baked salmon, eggplant, chicken francaise, tortellini with fresh spinach, penne vodka, chicken with sun- dried tomatoes and artichokes, every dish was amazing. The cookies and pastries as well as the ice cream bar were also incredible and a big hit with the guests. I can't say enough about the wait staff which Pam provided. They went above and beyond to provide the best service. Georganne, the maître d', made sure that everything went smoothly, and I did not have to worry about anything; she was awesome! The same held true for our bartenders, Mike and Suzie, who were incredible. They were on top of everything and our guests were thrilled with the service. I highly recommend T&L/ Leon's Catering. They are the best!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sarah C

T&L Catering was the best value with the most amount included. They also helped arrange our rentals as well. They were very organized. They were in constant contact to make sure no detail was overlooked. They came out to the site to help with the lay out. It rained very... Read More heavily from the start to the end of our outdoor wedding. They quickly moved to plan b and helped make it more comfortable for guests. So many guests complimented how great the food was. I didn't eat too much that day, but I am enjoying the leftovers that they packed and stored for us. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Exception Service & Food!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jessica M

T&L Catering was amazing the day of my wedding! Not only was the food amazingly delicious but the staff was very professional! During the pre-wedding process the responsiveness and help to get everything in order was splendid! The day of the wedding the staff was extremely... Read More helpful and very friendly. In fact a staff member even took a run out for my parents as we ran out of something! T&L also did the tablecloths and napkins for our tables and they matched perfectly with our decor. They had a ton of colors to chose from, so that helped. They also have a full array of rental supplies (tents/tables/chairs/etc.) so I know they can take care of any event, big or small! T&L Catering staff and food was wonderful - overall amazing job and I highly recommend them to anyone for any type of event.