Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Pittsburgh, PA (814) 954-0754

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Brittany M

Tara is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! Her ability to make us feel comfortable was a core reason why our engagement and wedding pictures turned out so well. Combining that with her talent behind the lens and in editing makes her the best! We had rain on... Read More and off all day on our wedding day, and I was hesitant to take pictures outside. Tara encouraged us to take quite a few photos outside; and I am so glad she did because they are some of our favorites. We had our wedding at the Priory, which has a beautiful organ as a backdrop; she captured the perfect shot of our first dance with that background despite the low lighting. Tara really cares about her clients and wants everyone to have amazing pictures. Hire her and trust her judgement; you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amanda T

My fiance and I are so happy with the engagement pictures Tara took for us at McConnells Mill State Park. Not only did Tara's laid back personality make her a blast to work with, but she was willing to trek through the muddy trails with us to get the best shots. She had such... Read More creative ideas that we absolutely loved. Plus, she got the photos back to us quickly! We can't say enough how much we loved our photos and our experience working with Tara! We highly recommend her, her work is just amazing.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amanda T

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Carly M

Tara is simply the best! We could not have been happier with our decision to hire her as our wedding photographer! She is so much fun to work with and her photos are stunning. If you're thinking that Tara's style matches what you're looking for on your Big Day - hire her. You... Read More will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Shivani S

We had an amazing experience with Tara! We hadn't met in person before our engagement shoot but she made a real commitment to getting to know us and learning about our general preferences when it came to photos. On the day of the shoot, she made us feel so comfortable and... Read More ensured that we had a really fun time! Her bright and laid back personality matched well with ours and made the whole process very smooth. Tara also covered our large engagement party - she was so flexible and willing to work with our requests throughout the night. Her second shooter for the night was also a pleasure to work with. Apart from Tara's work ethic and approach to meeting a couple, her quality of photos is incredible. She really knows how to make someone look good! We were so happy with both our engagement shoot and party coverage. Overall, we are really happy we went with Tara! Her brand is truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Phyllis R

As the owner of a flower shop, I have worked with Tara on many of the same weddings. Tara is a master of her craft, never demanding or obtrusive. She has a talent of getting those special unposed photos that you will treasure. On August 19th of this year my family was blessed... Read More to have Tara shoot our daughter‘s wedding. Oh my! She definitely captured the love !!! The photos are stunning. When choosing a photographer for your special day, book Tara.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Randi H

Tara did our engagement photos in July of 2016 and our wedding photos on 7/15/17 at our home in Waterford, PA. She is absolutely incredible. Her photos truly captured my husband and I’s goofy, laid back personalities while managing to capture our love and adoration for one... Read More another. If you’re still debating a photographer to capture the best day of your life, stop now and book Tara. She can make anyone look like a model on their wedding day and I couldn’t be happier with our photos!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Miranda K

I hired Tara based on her reviews on this site, and I'm so happy I did! She was so accommodating and wonderful. And her photos were breathtaking! I usually hate seeing myself in photos but I was so unbelievably happy how they turned out. I can't believe it! I got so many... Read More compliments on how gorgeous our photos turned out and how lucky I was to have such a great photographer to capture the day. On top of that, the pictures didn't look photoshopped or over worked like some wedding photos end up looking, they were just beautiful. Not too cheesy or over the top. Just natural, but better : ) She knew all the right lighting to make the images look romantic, she worked with my bridesmaids and groomsmen to create candid looking shots, and knew all the right angles to make us look our best. I felt comfortable the whole time, and that says a lot since I'm NOT a picture person. And to top it all off, she sent me a personalized wooden keepsake box with printed photos and a matching wooden USB with all the images from the day to showcase my photos. I will cherish that box and my photos for years and years. Such a wonderful experience and I would recommend her for any photography need.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Maggie N

Put simply, Tara is the best. She has taken many photos for us over the years and both my (now) husband and I have always been beyond happy with them. When it came time for engagement and wedding photos there was no question that Tara was our gal. She is always capturing sweet... Read More candid moments which are my absolute favorite! And because she is a total professional she even made the "stuffy" family photos fun, quick, and they turned out absolutely beautiful! Her photos easily stand out from the crowd. Above and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Danielle G

Tara did both our proposal and wedding photos. She was amazing at making my husband and me feel comfortable in front of the camera! She has so many ideas for great pictures and none of our photos ended up looking too posed. Many candid pictures. (: I also love her editing style.... Read More I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Catie C

Tara was the best photographer for our wedding day. She was efficient but got every shot and more. We forgot that she was there because she did such a great job of letting us enjoy the day without thinking about having cameras in our faces. The engraved box and printed... Read More pictures we got along with our USB was also an amazing addition. Along with the quality Tara and her assistant were just the sweetest and really fun to work with. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Cory S

I could not speak more highly of Tara. Not only are her pictures unbelievably beautiful, but she is seriously amazing to work with, and such a cool person. My husband and I are definitely goofy, and not very traditional. She embraced that, and made us feel so comfortable . She... Read More instantly was able to understand our dynamic and adjust to make us feel like ourselves during our pictures and time spent with her. She is so pleasant and fun to work with, and our bridal party, families, and anyone else who had the chance to speak with her loved her. She brought a second shooter with her, Stacey, who was also awesome to work with. Tara worked with us so easily and took any direction that we gave her (which wasn't much since she knows what she is doing). She was always around taking photos of guests and the evening. I cannot say enough positive things about Tara and her photographs. If I could do our day over again, I would use Tara EVERY time.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Staci M

I picked Tara Strictly off her work. Tara is so easy to get along with and truly makes you comfortable. We had her for our engagement session and our wedding and we couldn't of asked for anyone better! She is truly amazing and you can tell she loves what she does. She paid... Read More attention to detail and will do some crazy things to get that perfect photo! We cant wait to use her again in our future!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Anna S

We had such a wonderful experience with Tara for our May 2016 wedding. She was professional, friendly, and fun to work with. We had a pretty rainy day and she worked really hard to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. She was actively taking pictures all day, and blended... Read More seamlessly. My 3 and 4 year old nephews LOVED her! For the quality and number of prints we are getting the price was great.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ariel W

Tara is the best! She makes you feel so comfortable and does such a good job at capturing moments for what they really are. The pictures that she takes allows you re live your wedding day over and over again. Her up beat easy going personality allows you to be yourself. We now... Read More use Tara for all of our picture needs and she never disappoints!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sara A

Tara's sweet, energetic and professional personality made our engagement and wedding photos very fun and comfortable. Tara's picture taking ability and editing is stunning and natural. She was able to capture our wedding day just the way we remembered it.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ben D

My husband & I HIGHLY recommend Tara! She very talented, patient, creative, reliable, & provides your pictures to you in a timely manner. I provided Tara with a list of family pictures & ideas I found on pinterest. She did a WONDERFUL job in making sure she captured all of... Read More them. We will always use Tara as our photographer & look forward to working with her in the future! We can't say enough about her!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brianna M

If it allowed me, I would give Tara 20 stars! She has such a unique talent and a personality to match. Our wedding photos turned out so beautifully and the video is something I will cherish forever. I highly recommend Tara for your wedding, engagement or personal photography... Read More needs!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nina S

It's hard to say what I loved most about working with Tara - obviously her talent is unmatched, but I think it's her passion for photography that really sets her apart. She truly LOVES what she does, and goes above and beyond for her clients. When shooting with her, she is... Read More always ready to capture a special moment. As a bride, I was confident that she would not only provide beautiful formal photos on my wedding day, but also the fleeting candid moments that only a true photographer can capture. She is the perfect balance of fun, outgoing, and incredibly professional. I recommend her at the highest level!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nina N

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Miki B

My husband and I absolutely adore Tara. We fell in love with her photos through a mutual friend, so we hired her to do our engagement session. We knew immediately we needed her for our wedding. We are both uncomfortable in front of the camera and being the center of attention,... Read More but Tara made us so comfortable and we had a great time. You can see the genuine laughter in our pictures. She has such a creative eye on top of being a bubbly and fun person. We enjoyed filling our home with these beautiful photos we will have for a lifetime. We can't wait to book her for our maternity pictures early next year. I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful pictures and a sweet person to take them.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin S

Tara did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! She was very accommodating and made everyone feel comfortable! We were married on August 27th, 2016. She was amazing! She was able to take all the photos we wanted and work around our schedule. I definitely... Read More recommend her to everyone I talk to now. She was also very quick to send us our edited photos for the wedding and engagement photos! We received our photos from the wedding a week later! Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kelly F

Can I give Tara 10 stars?! I can't even express how great she is! She's simply the best! She did both our engagement pictures and captured our big day. We just got our photos back and they are AH-MAZING! We could not have asked for anything better. She captured every second and... Read More every detail of our day. She has been a joy to work with and is always willing to do whatever to make sure your photos are the best. We will be using Tara in the future for family photos and any other photos we will be getting!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany R

Tara is awesome! She did our photos in August and they were perfect! She is so talented!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Katherine H

Tara is absolutely amazing! She was our wedding photographer for our wedding in July. She is extremely reliable and talented. Our wedding photos were exactly what we wanted, and her prices were very reasonable. She is also fun to work with, and she is very flexible. I hope... Read More to use her again in the future for newborn and family pictures.

Tara Bennett

Hi! I'm Tara. A full time wedding and portrait photographer, wife, and mama of three. I live in Pittsburgh, PA, but travel all over for weddings. You can learn more about me on my website, or drop me a line and we can chat!