Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

935 US Route 5, Sutton, VT (802) 467-9036

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Tara Lynn is a phenomenally skilled dressmaker and was a dream to work with. As soon as I got in touch with Tara Lynn about making a wedding dress, she reached out to chat about my dress and my wedding, learn more about me and my vision from my dress, and provide sketches of... Read More different modifications to incorporate my ideas. Tara Lynn was incredibly thoughtful and professional throughout the dressmaking process – she provided timely updates about her creative process and the dress’s progress, sent me my dress for a fitting and made adjustments so it fit perfectly, and was always upbeat and enthusiastic whenever I spoke with her. My dress (the Athena) was absolutely gorgeous and better than I ever imagined. Tara Lynn nailed the fit and design, and the dress easily transitioned from a formal ceremony to a relaxed outdoor reception. Plus, the material was extremely comfortable and easy to move (and dance) in. I can’t say enough about how much I loved and treasured my dress – I truly felt like a goddess! Tara Lynn’s skill and expertise can’t be beat.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 L H

I highly recommend Tara Lynn bridal. My Athena wedding dress with back strap modification is beautiful! It fits well and I felt great wearing it on my wedding day! It was a pleasure to work with Tara Lynn. Initially I was nervous engage someone to make a dress for me who was all... Read More the way across the country, but Tara Lynn immediately put me at ease. Her thoroughness, professionalism, attention to detail, and care made the process go very smoothly. Two thumbs up!