Tara Tomlinson Photography

Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, NYC, NJ, Travel

Let's Be Honest, This is About YOU!

You're planning the most epic day of your life. You want breathtaking photos to remember the day you know is going to be a whirlwind. You want to look good, you want to be wowed, you want to cry and laugh when you see your images. That's our goal, it's what we do. We are fun, chill people, but it's not about us and how big our personalities are. Our couples hire us because we are good at what we do, our focus is on them, and on delivering images beyond their wildest expectations. We truly believe that every couple has a journey that is reflected in the story of their wedding day. We are moment hunters - we find and capture all the little moments in between. We believe your wedding images should be timeless, not trendy. They should evoke emotion and tell a story. It's all about you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, NYC, NJ, Travel (941) 302-4364
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Tara Tomlinson

I'm Tara! I recently said yes when my partner in crime asked me to marry him. Not only do I get to hang with awesome people and document one the of the best days of their lives - I also get to do it with my BFF. It might seem redundant to say that we love to spend our spare time taking photos, but we do, especially when travel is involved! We're kind of obsessed. Mike has boundless energy, loves EDM, Star Wars and his cat Jerry. Tara is the voice of reason, loves coffee, her 3 kids, 3 pets, and looks way too young to have an 18 year old daughter (or so she's told!). We love our crazy life!