Tasha Rae Photography

We know this wedding planning thing can be a little scary, but we'd love to make this process a fun one for you and your family! We believe in telling love stories as they unfold naturally. Nothing cheesy - just clean, beautiful photos. Take a look around. Check out our website. Shoot us a message! Tasha Rae Photography serves the New Orleans and Baton Rouge Area. We are also available for travel!

Artistic, Documentary, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

One word: INCREDIBLE. From the actual photos, to the professionalism of the photographer, she gets an all around best score from me. I have some of the best photos from my wedding that I feel like should be in a magazine. She could not have captured the moments any better.... Read More There are pictures in my wedding album that are simply magical. Considering one's wedding day is one of the most memorable events in a lifetime, I could not suggest a better photographer to capture truly magical moments. She completely nailed it!! I find new characteristics in a different photo every time I open my wedding photo gallery. So, in case I wasn't clear--I LOVE my photos by Tasha! She is also super easy to get along with & very professional. My day went by smoothly, & she gracefully orchestrated the "First Look", bridal party, & family photos. Brides--if you are looking for one less stressful thing to check off your wedding list, I would choose Tasha Rae Photography. God Bless!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Tasha Rae Photography is awesome! We planned a destination wedding to New Orleans and we knew photography was the most important part of our day.. I wanted to make sure that we got the best fit for us to capture our wedding day. She was by the far one of the best decisions I... Read More made during the booking process for our wedding day. Our pictures turned out wonderful! I can't say enough good things about Tasha!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Danielle B

Tasha photographed our wedding and I just can not say enough about our experience. Her professionalism showed in so many ways! It was a very long day and she stayed completely calm and collected throughout everything.. Looking back on the day, that was a huge help because while... Read More I was getting ready I didn't even have to ask or worry about the details. Tasha has such a calm and kind spirit and I think her presence calmed everyone down and definitely made everyone feel very comfortable. When you pay someone for a service, and outside of the quality of the service they are providing, you also get that feeling that they are just truly a great person, well you can't put a price tag on that! Tasha and her assistant were a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Allison S

I honestly can't say enough great things about Tasha. She captured ALL of the special moments at our wedding and more (some that we will love to laugh at years to come). Not only does she have a great eye for the shots , she has the sweetest personality that you just feel so... Read More comfortable around. I feel like I can relive the day looking through the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Delaney E

Tasha is amazing. We booked her for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We were able to use the hour “engagement session” a couple days before the wedding in the park to get a different scenery from the wedding venue. She could not be more professional, nice, and easy to... Read More work with. Highly recommend her to all!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle G

I love them! They were so fun and made my wedding wonderful. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sadie S

Phenomenal work. I was beyond pleased with the creative style Tasha has. She was amazing from the very beginning. Engaments, bridals, and wedding day! She is selfless and does her very best to go above and beyond your requests! She captures every detail so beautifully. Her... Read More photos capture memories that tell stories. I was very pleased with her friendly and professional personality. I received several compliments from our bridal party and guests that were around her. I appreciate all of her hard work time time she puts fourth to give you the very best! She captured photos that I was not able to be a part of and details that I never even realized the day of the wedding. I and everyone else who see's my wedding photos LOVE them. She is the best decision that I made when planning my wedding and vendors. Don't hesitate to book her, you won't regret the outcome! BIG thank you to Tasha Rae Photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sami B

WOW!! Tasha Rae Photography did an incredible job on my daughter’s engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. Beyond BEAUTIFUL!! Her professionalism was shown in so many ways! She was a great help in every way leading up to the wedding day... then on the wedding day she was a... Read More huge blessing to the bride, groom and wedding party! Such a joy to be around! She captured the most unique beautiful memories. I can’t say enough about her talent and creativeness, it’s truly a gift that she has!! I am so thankful we used her as our photographer for such a special day with so many memories captured! Thank you Tasha Rae!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley H

If you are looking for something special, something more than just a person and a camera, look no further. Tasha Rae Photography doesn't take pictures, she captures memories. You can feel the warmth and happiness in each frame. She is a wonderful woman with a great personality,... Read More that will calm your stress and relax and worries you may have of your big day. Her turn around time is crazy fast! I just spent two hours reliving my wedding that happened only two weeks ago. Thank you Tasha for capturing every moment of our fairy tale!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kristen G

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! So professional! We received all our pictures within a month of the wedding! She truly values your experience and getting to know you. I love her documentary style and I feel like she captured each aspect of the wedding. I never felt like I... Read More wasted time taking pictures. Her style allows you to get the true essence of the wedding while having time to enjoy it. I am so glad we did a first look, so worth it! She also went above and beyond helping me find other vendors. To other brides, trust your vendors! They know what they are doing! Thank you Tasha!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amanda B

Tasha Rae was AWESOME! Working with her was great- she was always very responsive to any communications, but most importantly she has a very sweet and patient personality (with a good sense of humor) which made our Engagement shoot and Wedding Day pictures go smoothly. Most... Read More importantly (and why we chose her in the first place), her photography skills are incredible, and the pictures she takes are fantastic. We loved her creativity in taking the best shots of us, our family, and friends, as well as the beautiful scenery that set the stage for the day. She was able to capture perfectly all the best moments of our wedding day and couldn't have been happier with all the wonderful pictures of the best day of our life. We would highly recommend her for your Wedding/Engagement pictures!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Mary H

Tasha gave us the best wedding gift of all, the ability to remember and cherish our wedding day forever through her beautiful work. She has talent and heart way beyond her years. Not only can you see it in her photos, but you feel it when she’s around you. She’ll calm your mind,... Read More fix your fly aways, and not skip a beat or a ring bearer’s dance move. I’m amazed at the photos she captured and forever grateful for her time and art! I would recommend her a million times over. and over. We loved working with her!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Abby M

Go ahead and make the easiest decision of your wedding by choosing Tasha Rae Photography. Leading up to my wedding Tasha was always available to answer questions and was open to any ideas I had. The day of the wedding her and her husband (her assistant) went above and beyond the... Read More call of photographer duty. She even played wedding planner at some points of the night! My wedding was on a Sunday and I received my pictures the next Tuesday. Her turnaround was so fast but she didn't skimp on quality. She paid attention to every little detail. I have gotten more compliments on my photos than any other part of my wedding. She was by far the best money I spent! If I had the chance to do it all over again I would pick Tasha Rae Photography!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Sara G

Tasha Rae was the ABSOLUTE BEST photographer. Our engagement photos came out gourgeous and our wedding photos came out even better. She was a blast to work with. She has such a beautiful sense of style- you can clearly see it in her work. I will forever go back to her because of... Read More how amazing she was. She was prompt, accomadating, and just quick with her turn around. Photos within days after the event! Please take my advice and book Tasha. One of the best decisions I have ever made.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Chelsea H

Tasha Rae Photography is more than amazing! We are beyond happy with the way all of our pictures turned out! Picking Tasha to capture our big day was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our pictures are great quality and Tasha was able to capture every... Read More special moment perfectly.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Elizabeth G

Tasha went above and beyond to capture the happiest moments of my engagement and wedding day! She met us at Oak Alley Plantation in the scorching Louisiana heat and blew us away with the quality of the photos. On my wedding day, she arrived early and was on her feet all day long... Read More capturing every precious moment. We were all so impressed by her creativity, energy level, and enthusiasm. Within 3 days, we already had a "sneak peek" of over 100 photos. We love Tasha! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017

First off, if you are lucky enough to have Tasha be the photographer at your wedding, you are in for a treat. First off, she is very professional and extremely friendly. She makes taking pictures so much fun and easy to do. She always answers phone calls and/or text messages,... Read More and if for some reason she doesn't she will get back to you immediately. She got great fun shots during the engagement photo shoot, and gave great advice for fun poses and locations on our wedding day. If you are looking for the best/friendliest/ easy to work with photographer in the business, look no further. It is Tasha! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Katie G

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tasha and her amazing talent! She was our photographer for our wedding on 12/17/2016 and I had all of my beautiful pictures to download by 12/31/2016. So not only is she absolutely amazing she is super quick in getting your pictures... Read More back to you as soon as she can! I am in love with all of my pictures and I want to look at them over and over again. She captured every moment and more that I could have ever dreamed of and through her pictures I am able to relive the best night of my life so far. I would 100% recommend her to anyone who is trying to chose their photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

We feel so honored to have Tasha as our wedding photographer. She is the most timely, hard working, and efficient person I have ever met. Her artistic perspective and talent is like no other. We were absolutely blown away by our photos, it was the best investment we made for our... Read More wedding. I could not recommend, encourage, or rave enough about Tasha. If you want the most memorable photos that you, your family, and friends can treasure for a life time, Tasha is your photographer! Thank you Tasha for being so easy to work with, and for wrangling our HUGE family. She surpassed all of our expectations for our wedding day and photos that resulted. I would not change ONE thing about our experience with Tasha.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Lexee E

We had a destination wedding which is hard enough in itself but... Tasha was AMAZING!!!! She is the most charming and incredible person to work with, I feel like we hit the jackpot in having her as our photographer. She was super attentive to detail and helped us along every... Read More step of the way. Thank you Tasha!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Nicolette H

Tasha was absolutely wonderful. She made me and my girls feel so at ease during my wedding day even at the most stressful times. Most importantly, her work just blow me away. If you're looking for an awesome photographer with an eye for style and taste, she's your girl. If I... Read More could get married again, I would hire her again in a heartbeat <3.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rosalind S

Tasha was so professional, fun, sweet and wonderful. She was helpful in every aspect of my wedding day and knew exactly what I wanted in a wedding photos. Her style is timeless and I have received so many compliment on our wedding photos. She was easy to get in touch with and... Read More has an open contact policy. She answered all my questions quickly and gave me great advice for shots I wanted and ideas I was having with the poses and locations for my shoots. Tasha is efficient and got us out of the church on time after the ceremony and stayed with us for our entire second line capturing every moment. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Arielle H

I am so incredibly thankful for Tasha's photos of our wedding Every single photo is beautiful and romantic. She captured every single little thing so I can remember the day forever, and she was so sweet and helpful on the day of my wedding. The photos are perfect, and Tasha is... Read More SO very very talented. I could not have dreamed for better photos or a better experience with a photographer. Still feel like I'm floating (almost a month later) every time I see my wedding photos. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jen

I could not say enough positive things about Tasha! She perfectly captured our wedding day and created beautiful memories. She also took our Engagement photos. Photos were ready to be viewed so quickly - less than a month from the wedding and only a couple of weeks from the... Read More engagement She knows exactly how to instruct you to make great photos, and great at taking priceless candid photos. She is also very quick to respond to emails, texts, or whatever form of communication. She was very professional and easy going, which made spending time with them during the photo shoots a delight. She listened to what I wanted and was also good at recommending ideas for photo session locations, poses, etc., if you're more unsure of what to do. Overall, PERFECT experience! I will be recommending Tasha to all of my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Marie F

Tahsha was phenomenal! I can't tell you how many compliments I heard after she posted our wedding pictures. Her style is elegant and timeless. She captured every single moment I wanted and made them look better than I could have imagined. She was timely, precessional, and fun to... Read More work with. If I could give her 10/5 stars I would.

Tasha + Jacob Creel

Dear future bride/groom, Welcome to Tasha Rae Photography! We (Tasha + Jacob) are so excited to work with and your family to document this exciting time in your life! We want you to know we are people-people.. we love working with upbeat couples who value photography. We want you to have photos that truly tell your love story in the most natural way possible. We get that weddings can be stressful, but we'd love to help you through this journey and be there for you every step of the way. Feel free to email us directly at [email protected]! Can't wait to hear from you! T+J