Congratulations on your engagement.

Taylor Event Group is dedicated to helping you relax, enjoy and celebrate your big day! Let us make your special day everything you’ve dreamed of and more! Call us today to learn more!

Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Micayla M

I can't say enough good things about Chris and his team. From the very first meeting I knew Chris would take great care of us. He was constantly checking in with me, asking how my planning was going. When it came to the wedding day, him and his team knocked it out of the park!... Read More We like every style of music and he was able to incorporate all of it! The dance floor was never empty! He even specially ordered a gold back drop for our photo booth! Everyone at the party and for days to follow, kept telling us it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time! I 110% recommend Chris! He definitely cares about his clients and is genuine!

To Get People Dancing

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

Chris was an amazing DJ! He worked closely with us to select the tone and music involved in every aspect of the wedding. During the reception he was attentive to any changes in the program, any songs we did or didn't want played, and always kept us in the loop if there was going... Read More to be anything different. The dance floor was almost always crowded. He was able to tell in the moment what songs were working and what wasn't. I felt very controlling with the music when we first set out to select DJs. And I probably was a little too hands on when deciding what songs I wanted for the cocktail hour and dinner, but Chris found the songs I was asking, even the obscure indie folk, and also complemented my selections with songs that I also love. It was a great job all round. We want our friends to start getting married so that we can recommend Taylor Event Group to them.

Taylor Group got the party started!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

From planning to the big day, Chris was so helpful and professional! He gave us suggestions, listened to everything we wanted and provided all of it. He got everyone up dancing and having a wonderful time and provided the photo booth and all sorts of goodies to our guests. I... Read More would highly recommend him to anyone to make your big day extra special! Best part, he was always smiling and pleasant and we didn't hear a single complaint about him or his music! This is a fantastic company! I'm sure he won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Jeannine

As soon as my husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew Chris Taylor would be the best DJ! He was very well organized and knew what we envisioned for our special day. The fog machine he brought made our first dance amazing. Jesse and I highly recommend the Taylor Event... Read More Group to anyone! :)

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Kristin C

Chris and his crew were professional and more than fair with pricing! He played our requested music and had everyone up dancing!! I’d highly recommend him. Great props for the photo booth and even volunteered to dress up as Santa for a bit at the wedding. We didn’t end up having... Read More him do that but what an awesome company for being on board for it.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 cyndy C

If you're gonna use any company fpr your event please use Taylor Event Group! I had Bobby as my DJ and he was phenomenal. Everything I asked for was done and exceeded my expectations. My first dance with my husband was nothing short of a dream come true with their dancing on a... Read More cloud effect. We also had a photobooth and every one of mu guests had a blast using it. Everyone is still raving about everything that this company did for me from the dancing on a cloud, photobooth, the music and glow tubes. Even my 3 year old had a blast and was dancing. Throughout the planning process Bobby made himself available to answer my questions and also made suggestions that made my wedding great. They also had an online planning site for payments, timeline and song choices. All of his equipment was up to date and the overall layout was professional and not too big and over the top. I would 100% recommend Taylor Event Group for ANY event and I will definitely be using them for my next big party! Thank you to Bobby and Taylor Event Group for making my wedding a dream.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Stephanie D

Chris and his team were such a great choice for our wedding! He was easy to communicate with via email or text prior to the wedding and was very flexible for meetings as well. We also rented the photobooth thru him and I was very happy with the deal he gave us for the package.... Read More And the best part - he had everyone, all ages on the dance floor the whole night! We ended up extending the reception for 1 hr, and were hoping everyone would stay and have fun and they did. Chris was even patient with me as I dictated to him 1 by 1 the songs I wanted played towards the end of the night. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel Z

Taylor Event group was by far the best vendor we hired for our wedding. We can't say enough good things about chris taylor and his incredible team. We are so appreciative of Chris's level of professionalism and attention to detail. Chris held our hand ever step of the way from... Read More the very beginning. When he initially met with us he really listened to our likes and dislikes and customized our entertainment to best match our taste, style, and budget. He had suggested an acoustic guitar player to perform our ceremony music. I didn't wan't traditional here comes the bride music. The guitarist instead played colorblind by counting crows and I melt with you by modern english. Our guest loved our unique choice to have nontraditional ceremony music. At the reception we had a band and dj combo which worked out perfectly. The band Relm and Taylor Event Group coordinated everything before the wedding and didn't miss a beat. They knew who was playing what and at what times. It was very well organized and I was grateful that the band could take the breaks they needed without any uncomfortable silence. Chris would always message my husband and I before the wedding if he had any knew ideas for the wedding he thought we might like. You never felt like you were forgotten I love how much he kept checking in with us prior to the wedding. Everyones favorite part of the night was the surprise performance by a Michael Jackson impersonator. Chris had suggested him in the beginning and we loved the idea. Everyone was so surprised and I was so happy I got to dance and do 'thriller' in my wedding dress. It looked like Michael Jackson had come back from the dead with the amazing uplighting taylor event group set up in the room. We also got a Photo Booth through him that was a big hit. He suggested one that was able to fit larger groups which worked out great. I forgot to mention that the night of our wedding Chris had a fractured foot! He still showed up despite his pain and powered through the night. He never complained and still made sure we were happy and that everything went smoothly. The best part about his dj style is that he isn't cheesy and doesn't bully people into dancing or use obnoxious sirens . People want to genuinely get up and dance because of the fun party environment he creates. My family recommends taylor event group to everyone and we will use taylor event group for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rich F

The photo booth was an absolute hit at our wedding! My wife and I had our reception at the Falkirk Estate in Harriman, NY the last weekend of July 2017. Chris and his crew were courteous and professional. The equipment was top notch, and our guests absolutely loved it. Great... Read More value and EXCEPTIONAL service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bobby D

We hired Taylor Events to DJ our wedding and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. The dance floor was never empty and all our guests talked about how much fun they had. That’s a testament to Taylor Events. On top of that, the price for the package we chose was... Read More very affordable and beat every other company we received a quote from. I highly recommend having a talk with Bobby or Chris before booking a DJ for your next event!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kathryn S

We had Taylor Event Group at our wedding this September and they were amazing! The guests danced all night long and we received multiple compliments. Photo booth was also great. Thank you Taylor Event Group!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anthony G

Our wedding took place October 6th and we signed with Taylor event group last minute and we couldn’t have made a better decision. Bobby was our MC and he kept the party going all night, and was full of energy the entire night. Chris and Tommy were there with him playing great... Read More music all night and handling our photo booth, which was a huge hit. They followed everything we asked them to do and keep good music pumping all night. We could not have asked for a better night and a better group to help us make it the absolute best. Thank you Taylor Event Group for everything you did for us!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachel N

Chris and his team did an amazing job!! They were so easy to work with (our wedding director loved them). We even threw in a few last minute items for our ceremony and Chris made it happen with a smile:) He also figured out how to do a cool social media posting with the tv’s. It... Read More was so fun! He was a great DJ, he got all names correct, the set up looked super professional and cool and the sound was perfect. I would totally recommend this team. Chris is the kind of guy you want to become friends with after because he’s just that genuine. Thanks Chris and team!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brianna L

We cannot say enough good things about Chris. He is so friendly and responds very quickly to all of the questions you may have. He was by far the most responsive vendor we worked with throughout our wedding planning. He was the DJ for my brothers wedding, my best friend's... Read More wedding and now my wedding and he really rocked the house! Chris definitely takes a lot of pride in his job and will do anything for you to make sure you have a fun filled evening. Our dance floor was filled the entire night and our guests are still talking about our reception. Thank you, Chris for an evening where long lasting memories were made!!! We highly recommend that you book Chris as your DJ for your big day! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again for everything! :) -Brianna & Johnny

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erica H

Great company! Helpful and fun! Chris is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brianne D

The Taylor Event Group kept the party going all night long! They played an awesome variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor! We couldn't have been happier with our choice of DJ/Entertainment. We also got a lighting package from them that made the room look even... Read More better and added our own touch! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Melinda P

Chris was fantastic. He was with us every step of the of way. He made sure to meet with us and finalize all the details and everybody had a blast at our wedding. I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jenn G

Chris was a great dj! Worked with us and our budget and provided an amazing experience. His equipment is top notch and he is great at getting the guests involved. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Lucy A

Simply AMAZING!!! Chris and his team really went above and beyond for us on our big day. He kept checking in with us and made the whole process super easy!! I would use him again and for future events!! Everyone had such a great time!! He's your guy when it comes to music!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Angela L

Thank you so much for making our wedding day incredible! Bobby and Chris went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, and everyone had an amazing time! My husband and I moved to NC this summer. Bobby made sure everything with our last meeting went smoothly through... Read More FaceTime. There was an issue with one of the towers that was going to be used, and Chris rushed from Toms River to Little Ferry and back to make sure we had the tower before our reception started. He did it! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! Matt and I sent song request cards out with our invites, and all of them were played! Our guests kept coming up and saying, "That was our song!" They had a mic ready for Matt to rap Notorious BIG with his cousin. Everyone went crazy. The photo booth was a huge hit! The Maitre d from our venue wanted business cards to start giving for other upcoming weddings. We really can't stop talking about how incredible our night was, and Bobby and Chris from Taylor Event Group were a big part of it! Thank you so much guys!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Melissa C

Chris and his team were exceptional! I had a very specific vision for my wedding day, down to the minute, actually, and Chris and his team complied with all of my wishes. Prior to the wedding, Chris was available to help with any step of the planning process (not just those... Read More related to music and DJing)! We so appreciated his responsiveness and willingness to do whatever he could to make everything about our wedding just perfect. He truly was the host of the party, and kept the schedule running smoothly and on time. My husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy ourselves, leaving the details in Chris' capable hands. We loved that Chris even checked in with us a few times throughout the night to make sure everything was in line with our vision. As a detail-oriented bride, this was an amazing thing. Chris was really in tune to every detail and really put a lot of care into making sure our day ran smoothly and according to plan. I would definitely recommend Taylor Event Group to everyone I know. In fact, I'm trying to figure out what event I can book Chris and his team for next! Thank you, Chris, for all you did to help make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lesley F

After speaking with many DJs out of my price range I was thrilled to find Chris at Taylor Group. Not only were his prices reasonable, but Chris was outstanding! He contacted us before the wedding. And went over the entire day with us. At the last minute the ceremony was moved... Read More outdoors and he was prepared! Never missed a beat! People of all ages raved about his mix of music from all genres. We are so glad we used Chris. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 ashley S

We were married September 30th 2016 at the Sea shell in long beach island . Taylor event group was highly recommended by a friend of mine who had recently had booked them for her fiances birthday and there wedding. So we followed right in her foot steps and booked them for ours... Read More too! What a great experience my husband and I had with them . We had Bobby Fuchs as our main man he was very articulate and explained everything thoroughly. When our BIG day came Bobby did a excellent job! Everyone including myself were on the dance floor all night. We had a photobooth that included props and a guestbook with pictures they made with us with sweet little notes. I didnt expect that it was so nice. Best possible experience we could have had hands down. I would highly recommend them again ! Thankyou guys for making our day so special ! :) - Ashley

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Hannah G

We were so blessed to have found Chris and Taylor Event Group. I cant even begin to thank him for the amount of detail he took care of for our big day- we had so many compliments on how fun he made the reception! One guest even said "I was exhausted and was waiting for the song... Read More to end to get off the dance floor...but then the next song was too good!" thank you for everything, Chris!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Lisa H

I just got married to my beautiful wife this past Saturday, and these guys made my most memorable moment in my life all the more memorable with their dj skills. As soon as they opened up the floor to dance, their music was on point! The thing that sets these guys apart is that... Read More they're very observant of the crowd. When some songs weren't hitting the right chord with the people, they switched halfway instead of playing through because they know the importance of a good flow and keeping the people interested. Some of the best moments were actually when we were asked to eat dessert. Yes, the dj literally had to kick us off and keep us off the dance floor. The music they were playing in the background was actually making the people want to come back up to the floor. I've never seen that before and it was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. At the end of the night, my friends were saying, "This was the best wedding I've ever been to. It was so much fun!" Thank you, Taylor Event Group for making my wedding so much fun!