Bang-up Favors + Awesome Gifts = Best Wedding Ever

We believe wedding favors should be the cherry on top of a fabulous reception. They let your guests know how much you appreciate having them there. And your “I Do Crew” are the family and friends you feel most connected to — you want your gifts to say thank-you with style and class. We agree! We handpick the favors and wedding party gifts we offer and then stand behind our selection. We make sure we understand your needs & timeline and then go about exceeding your expectations. We are passionate about inspiring equality in love & marriage, and support the diversity of modern couples today by offering inclusive, gender neutral personalization. We take pride in being a part of each client's wedding. Our goal is simple — help you celebrate love!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Tatiana M

I had been looking for capaz sheel lotus tea candle holders for over a month and they were out everywhere!! I finally found them on Taylor Street Favors website but they didn't have the total amount I needed so David contacted me and asked if I would be willing to wait as he... Read More would find them however he could, and he did!! They came in perfect condition and just in time!! I am forever grateful of the excellent predisposition he had and cannot even believe he cared so much. I am so very with the purchase and I highly recommended this site for anything wedding and other events!

2017-10-17T14:36:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Tatiana, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am glad we were able to locate the Capiz Shell Lotus Candle Holder for you. I look forward to helping you out on your next event. - David

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Joanna H

I ordered from this company for my wedding favors and they were amazing!! The quality, the impeccable service and and the quick turn around was top notch! My guest raved over the favors! The prices also can not be beat. We came in way under the budget we set for favors by using... Read More them. Can't wait to use them for my next event!

2017-10-11T13:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joanna for the great review! - David

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Valarie D

Love the candle holders that i ordered good quality for the low price I paid. The only thing i didn't like was how long it took for me to receive all of my order. Derek was my contact so I texted the cell number that was provided, no response, I called the number that was... Read More provided, no answer so finally I called FedEx and asked why I only received one box when i ordered them at the same time and why is it taking so long to get the 2nd one? they couldn't give me and answer but apologized and I received my package 2 days later.

2018-01-01T11:58:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Valarie, and we are glad you love the candle holders. I am sorry you had trouble reaching me, and I am glad you took the time to let us know, because it alerted me to a problem with my contact... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 JoAnne F

I was so excited to find the slim wooden wedding ring box at Taylor Street Favors-it was exactly what my daughter was looking for! Unfortunately the shipment to Taylor Street favors was delayed. David kept in touch frequently regarding when the shipment was expected, offering a... Read More substitute item, and ultimately processing a refund (without being asked) when the shipment would not be received until after the wedding date. Would I do business with Taylor Street again? Absolutely!! This is an honest, conscientious business that provides incredible customer service for even the smallest order.

2017-12-14T13:14:11 Response from the vendor

JoAnne, Thank you! Derek and I really appreciate the time you took to write this review and acknowledge our efforts. I am sorry we could not fulfill you order for that ring box. I look forward to helping you out next time you come to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Becky G

Love the products I got and they were super helpful!

2017-12-14T13:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Becky for the review! We look forward to helping you out again in the future. - David

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lafette R

Taylor Street Favors, is a must in your life when planning an event. They have a amazing selection of what seems like everything, and the prices are in beatable. They also have a special gift that is no longer found, personals speedy and direct contact with each customer. It's... Read More like you hired a event planner. They gave true and precise information and assurance that my products would be here on time for my baby shower. I couldn't think David enough for all his help. He even contacted me when my items came in early and it's insured me he was sending them out immediately, I am so grateful. Upon receiving my items I was more than pleased thanks Taylor Street favors!

2017-11-06T11:00:21 Response from the vendor

Lafette, This review made my day. Thank you. It was a pleasure helping you. I'm glad we had the chance to be a part of your baby shower. - David

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lilly P

I was searching for labels for our wedding reception to put on our wine bottles. We are a lesbian couple and I could not find any company that seemed interested in the effort. I came across Taylor Street because a friend recommended them. They had labels I wanted so I reached... Read More out and got an immediate response from Derek. Derek made me feel comfortable and he said that he could definitely meet my deadline. He walked me through the purchase after showing me the different labels they had. I could not be more happy with my purchase. David and Derek made me and my, now wife, feel like we were their most important customer. Highly recommend Taylor Street and we look forward to buying from them again.

2017-12-14T13:37:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lilly for the review. Don't forget to send us pictures! Congratulations! - David

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kylie M

I am so glad to have found Taylor Street Favors for my wedding and reception! Thank you so much for your amazing customer service - you were so easy to work with. Awesome guys with great suggestions and amazing favors and gifts.

2017-10-26T13:06:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Kylie! We loved working with you and your mom on getting everything you wanted for your day. Congratulations and I look forward to helping you out on your next event. - Derek

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kylie M

Thank you, David & Derek, for listening to my idea and creating the perfect cake topper for my daughter’s wedding cake. I highly recommend Taylor Street Favors.

2017-10-26T13:08:07 Response from the vendor

You bet Corey! I loved working with you in designing the cake topper so it was exactly as you imagined - I bet your daughter will love it! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. - David

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brian D

These guys did an amazing job. I ordered some of the stacked letter copper steins and David was so helpful. Of course I forgot one of the steins I needed and David not only helped me add the stein to the order after submitting, but he also rerouted the shipment to me on the big... Read More island of Hawaii to make sure that we had them to give to my groomsmen the morning of the wedding. The steins were high quality and standouts at the wedding!

2017-10-24T11:47:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brian! We were glad to help. - David

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lynn S

I ordered printed napkins for cocktails and wanted un-printed napkins for dessert. David was right on it--great customer service. There was a misprint with the cocktail napkins, and again David had it taken care of very quickly. I found a nice selection and great prices at... Read More Taylor Street!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kelli G

Love love my wine barrel card holder, I wish the barrels came in different sizes! David was super sweet and responsive!

2017-10-20T16:01:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review! - David

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jennifer H

I purchased 24 beautiful capiz shell lotus candles holders from them. They shipped super fast and came beautifully packaged. They by far the cheapest around. I wad over the moon to find them and can not wait to use them as centerpieces for my wedding.

2017-10-20T16:02:35 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you love them! Thank you for the awesome review. - David

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

I have ordered from this company a couple of times, and their service is incredible. Have seen a lot of products at a wedding, and they were wonderful! I highly recommend.

2017-10-04T17:21:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for that great review. - David

David & Derek

Congratulations! We are David & Derek, best friends, spouses(!), parents(!!) and business partners. We started Taylor Street Favors to solve a problem. When we planned our wedding it was difficult to find favors & gifts for a same-sex marriage and discouraging shopping at stores that failed to support the diversity of today’s couples in their products and advertising. We knew we could do better. Taylor Street welcomes both gay and straight couples, non-traditional & traditional families alike.  We marry great products with exceptional customer service. It’s ... Time to Celebrate.