Full-Time Service, Great Entertainment!

We will make you shine on your big day! With our online planning tools and experienced DJ's, we will take care of all the details. So the night of your event will run smoothly and you can just dance the night away!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

4142 Bryson Cove Circle, Dublin, OH Central Ohio (614) 798-8794

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stephanie B

I highly recommend Team DJ!! We had Todd and I believe Graham (I could have that wrong) DJ our wedding reception this past Saturday and the evening could not have been more fun thanks to them! You can tell that Todd loves his job and just has so much fun "at work". I never... Read More imagined our dance floor being SOOOO packed and lively the ENTIRE night, from the first song to the last--there was not a dull song. Guests of all ages were dancing, from my little 2 year old cousins to our 70 year old grandparents. Todd picked all the right songs to play and accommodated our song requests. I--the bride--rarely left the dance floor myself because the music was so great and i didn't want to miss out on the fun. Finally--my husband and I live out of state, so I really appreciate that Todd was willing to meet with us on a Sunday for our 1-month-out meeting. Due to his medical school schedule, my husband was only free on weekends and since most vendors do weddings on Saturdays and take Sundays off, I had to take off work and go to most meetings by myself. Team DJ was the only vendor willing to meet on a Sunday (and therefore the only wedding meeting my husband could attend) and that meant so much to us! If you're looking for a DJ, look no further!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Colleen M

We loved working with TEAM DJ! They provide affordable and quality service. Chris (our DJ) listened to what we wanted and nailed it on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Meghan H

Team DJ was great! They kept us guests engaged and entertained the whole evening. We had them DJ the ceremony as well and the music as well as the supplies they provided (mics, clips, stands) allowed it go off without a hitch! The meetings leading up to the wedding were so... Read More beneficial when it came to planning the type of music we wanted. What a great party with this company!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Jamie B

Todd is the man for your wedding mc. He is fun, professional, and provides amazing customer service. I booked TEAM DJ about a year in advance and he was still very much "present" throughout my planning process. He is the only person I would recommend for weddings.

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Molly M

We highly recommended Todd of Team DJ! Hiring a great DJ was one of my greatest concerns for our wedding reception because the DJ would be running the show. I wanted to ensure our guests had a great time and danced the night away. As a middle-aged couple, I’m sure most of our... Read More guests hadn’t been out dancing in years so I wanted them to feel comfortable and compelled to jump on the dance floor. Todd’s online song selection tool along with his advice made it very fun and easy to select our song list. Todd stuck to our play list and did an excellent job with the dedications and MC duties. Some DJs talk too much and want to be the center of attention. That’s certainly not Todd. He made sure our guests (and us) were the center of attention. We also hired his photo booth, which was tons of fun and our guests loved it! We owe it to Todd for making our wedding reception a blast! I also should mention that Todd was very professional, organized and prompt when working with us to plan the reception. I can’t say enough!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brooke B

Great service! Reasonably priced and very flexible with meeting time / changes we needed to make. They kept the music going and were helpful with song suggestions and ideas about our timeline. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kurstie B

We had Todd from TEAM DJ; he was so great to work with and he even traveled over an hour to our venue! The whole planning process was super easy and everything flowed great the night of our wedding. We did a sparkler exit and I'm so glad we listened to his advice about doing it... Read More sooner than at the end of the night so that everyone could be in the pictures! It worked out perfectly and the music was fantastic all night! We highly recommend TEAM DJ!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jennifer A

Todd at Team DJ was incredible. My husband and I have some weird tastes and music and Todd made sure that the songs we wanted to play were played. He is also really good at reading the crowd and figuring out what types of songs would go best at the time. He was accommodating... Read More for everything we wanted to do, and had great suggestions for when we were at a loss. He made sure everything ran smoothly from one part to the next. If you are going to hire a DJ I highly recommend Team DJ. They really made the night incredible.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Carla S

Excellent planning/timing through the events of the evening, and he made sure we knew where to be and kept things moving. Music played and volume were perfect! Todd was our dj, he was very polite and friendly.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Makayla S

We had the best experience with TEAM DJ. We used TEAM DJ for our wedding reception, and had the time of our lives out on the dance floor. TEAM DJ offers online planning tools that make it so easy to plan for your big day! They have a bank of popular music that they use so that... Read More you can search and find the songs you want. It also helps with coming up with songs, and they offer example lists of song as well. My husband and I were able to create a custom list that gave our DJ an idea of the music we enjoy. This was awesome because we like so many different kinds of music from all different generations and genres. Our DJ did a great job using our list to come up with an entire night of music that was just right for us. Music is one of the details I think people remember about a wedding. People remember whether or not they spent a lot of time having a blast out on the dance floor, or if they spent a lot of time in their seats because the music was not all that great. I am so ecstatic that our guests are still raving about how much fun they had out on the dance floor and how great the music was. Some even said that they were having so much fun dancing to great music that they were disappointed to have to walk off to even use the restroom! This is the kind of night we wanted to have for our guests and we are so happy that TEAM DJ made that happen for us! Our DJ's name was Kyle and he was so laid back and accommodating that I felt at ease trusting him to be in charge of the flow of our reception. Kyle did a phenomenal job choosing just the right music for all of our guests of all ages. Everyone had a blast! We have best memories to hold on to of celebrating on the dance floor with our guests on our special day! We highly rec0mmend TEAM DJ, they are the best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kelsey J

Kyle was the best dj! I’ve had plenty of friends that used team dj and it’s clear why. Their client website is extremely user friendly! Kyle was so helpful the day of our wedding and helped keep us aligned with our timeline. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Julie R

Todd was so great to work with! He helped move our reception along really well. He listened to us and was willing to play whatever we wanted him to play. He kept the dance floor packed, which was really important to me. And their online planning forms made the process so easy. I... Read More would strongly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jen S

Todd was great to work with, easy going, listened to what we wanted and got the crowd going on the dance floor! He matched our party's energy and was very efficient for us!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kristen L

Todd at Team DJ is awesome! We had an amazing time at our wedding and such fun music. Our guests commented on how great our DJ was, and Todd did a great job! He was very organized and remembered all of the little details we asked. We really appreciated his work and... Read More thoughtfulness to help make our day so great!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kelly L

We had Todd as our DJ. He was great to work with and very friendly. He played the songs we wanted, he didn't play the songs on our do not play list, and he picked songs that would keep people dancing all night long. He also did a good job of keeping the events on schedule. Todd... Read More and TEAM DJ provide a great service at a really reasonable price, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Natalie H

There are not enough words of praise to give to Todd and his staff at Team DJ without sounding redundant. Todd was so accommodating throughout our planning process and the wedding itself. The music, lights, and his introductions were absolutely perfect and exactly what we were... Read More looking for. Will definitely recommend in the future!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Gina L

We had the best experience with Todd being our DJ at our wedding. He did a great job with sticking to the kind of songs we wanted played and making sure people stayed out on the dance floor. He really made our wedding have a great flow from start to finish.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kaitlyn S

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Team DJ for our wedding! We had Todd and he was also amazing! He was kind and so good with our guest as well as played awesome music that kept the dance floor packed all night! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Claire P

They were easy to work with and professional, and a good DJ company that I would trust. My one complaint would be that our specific DJ went straight down the suggested song list, instead of reading the crowd and mixing it up a bit. I was also not happy that the DJ failed to read... Read More the emcee instructions regarding who was supposed to give what speech, and when. This resulted in my father not giving the welcome blessing and saying grace before the meal. I was not happy about this at all.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kelsey M

We had Todd DJ our wedding four months ago and are STILL hearing from our guests about how fantastic he was! I have told all my engaged friends to hire him! He caters to every age and there was never a dull moment! Hands down amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah F

Team DJ was great from the start. The online planning forms were very easy to use. The night of the event, Todd was fantastic! He kept everyone on time and the dance floor was hopping all night long. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan J

Team DJ was awesome to work with. We had Kyle as our DJ. He helped us on steering us in the right direction with our seating, ceremony and reception music. I had no idea where to start and there was so many decisions to make. Their website is also super helpful. Great vendor for... Read More the price. Thanks Kyle!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah S

Todd was great to work with! He was very professional and our guests enjoyed him tremendously! The we online planning forms to help make the music planning easier. We even did our Photo booth through TEAM DJ and it was a huge hit! If you are kinda lost when it comes to planning... Read More the music for your big day TEAM DJ will help guide you in the right direction!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Annie S

TEAM DJ was absolutely wonderful! He made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Megan W

Clay keep the party going and everyone was so impressed with his selections that he got the whole group out on the dance floor at one point or another. It was amazing! He played all of our requests and the online planning tools made it so easy to get all of our details planned!!... Read More Thank you for being such a great part of our day!!