Full-Time Service, Great Entertainment!

We will make you shine on your big day! With our online planning tools and experienced DJ's, we will take care of all the details. So the night of your event will run smoothly and you can just dance the night away!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2007

4142 Bryson Cove Circle, Dublin, OH Central Ohio (614) 798-8794

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stephanie B

I highly recommend Team DJ!! We had Todd and I believe Graham (I could have that wrong) DJ our wedding reception this past Saturday and the evening could not have been more fun thanks to them! You can tell that Todd loves his job and just has so much fun "at work". I never... Read More imagined our dance floor being SOOOO packed and lively the ENTIRE night, from the first song to the last--there was not a dull song. Guests of all ages were dancing, from my little 2 year old cousins to our 70 year old grandparents. Todd picked all the right songs to play and accommodated our song requests. I--the bride--rarely left the dance floor myself because the music was so great and i didn't want to miss out on the fun. Finally--my husband and I live out of state, so I really appreciate that Todd was willing to meet with us on a Sunday for our 1-month-out meeting. Due to his medical school schedule, my husband was only free on weekends and since most vendors do weddings on Saturdays and take Sundays off, I had to take off work and go to most meetings by myself. Team DJ was the only vendor willing to meet on a Sunday (and therefore the only wedding meeting my husband could attend) and that meant so much to us! If you're looking for a DJ, look no further!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Colleen M

We loved working with TEAM DJ! They provide affordable and quality service. Chris (our DJ) listened to what we wanted and nailed it on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Meghan H

Team DJ was great! They kept us guests engaged and entertained the whole evening. We had them DJ the ceremony as well and the music as well as the supplies they provided (mics, clips, stands) allowed it go off without a hitch! The meetings leading up to the wedding were so... Read More beneficial when it came to planning the type of music we wanted. What a great party with this company!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Gina L

We had the best experience with Todd being our DJ at our wedding. He did a great job with sticking to the kind of songs we wanted played and making sure people stayed out on the dance floor. He really made our wedding have a great flow from start to finish.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kaitlyn S

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Team DJ for our wedding! We had Todd and he was also amazing! He was kind and so good with our guest as well as played awesome music that kept the dance floor packed all night! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Claire P

They were easy to work with and professional, and a good DJ company that I would trust. My one complaint would be that our specific DJ went straight down the suggested song list, instead of reading the crowd and mixing it up a bit. I was also not happy that the DJ failed to read... Read More the emcee instructions regarding who was supposed to give what speech, and when. This resulted in my father not giving the welcome blessing and saying grace before the meal. I was not happy about this at all.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kelsey M

We had Todd DJ our wedding four months ago and are STILL hearing from our guests about how fantastic he was! I have told all my engaged friends to hire him! He caters to every age and there was never a dull moment! Hands down amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah F

Team DJ was great from the start. The online planning forms were very easy to use. The night of the event, Todd was fantastic! He kept everyone on time and the dance floor was hopping all night long. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan J

Team DJ was awesome to work with. We had Kyle as our DJ. He helped us on steering us in the right direction with our seating, ceremony and reception music. I had no idea where to start and there was so many decisions to make. Their website is also super helpful. Great vendor for... Read More the price. Thanks Kyle!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah S

Todd was great to work with! He was very professional and our guests enjoyed him tremendously! The we online planning forms to help make the music planning easier. We even did our Photo booth through TEAM DJ and it was a huge hit! If you are kinda lost when it comes to planning... Read More the music for your big day TEAM DJ will help guide you in the right direction!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Annie S

TEAM DJ was absolutely wonderful! He made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Megan W

Clay keep the party going and everyone was so impressed with his selections that he got the whole group out on the dance floor at one point or another. It was amazing! He played all of our requests and the online planning tools made it so easy to get all of our details planned!!... Read More Thank you for being such a great part of our day!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

I had an amazing experience with TEAM DJ for our wedding reception. Todd, the owner, was excellent at making sure everything would be exactly what we wanted in advance, and Kyle, our DJ, was awesome. During the reception, he did a great job of introducing everything, he played... Read More the kind of music we wanted, and everyone had a wonderful time. TEAM DJ also showed a few videos and put together a cool slideshow of images that we wanted displayed. The services exceeded our expectations, and we heartily thank Todd and Kyle for everything!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Justine D

Good music, kept my guests out on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Amanda G

Team DJ was super easy to work with, and great quality! We did a lot of shopping around for service and price, and definitely think they were the best. Mark was our DJ, and he did such a great job. He was easy to get a hold of, and let us customize our wedding. The dance floor... Read More was busy the entire night!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jamie K

Clay was great! He was organized and really easy to work with! He made the night perfect! Thank you Clay!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Emily L

TEAM DJ was wonderful to work with for our wedding. They actually contracted out John Curry, from Shamrock Sounds, to provide services for our evening. He was also amazing. TEAM DJ was very communicative, affordable, and came highly recommended from our venue. They did not... Read More disappoint. I loved their website, where we were able to create an interactive timeline of events and make lists of songs to both play and not play. It made music selection so simple. I highly, highly recommend TEAM DJ for your next event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Team DJ was awesome. Clay is the main man. He nailed everything we wanted. Next time I need a DJ we will be calling again. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks Clay.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Hannah W

We had Michael Adams for our 10/10/15 wedding and seriously, the entire wedding was a dance party. He played everything we wanted, checked in with us throughout the night, kept us on a good timeline, and ultimately made the night very fun. We have had so many people tell us our... Read More wedding was one of the most fun they'd been to because of how many people danced-people were chanting "one more song" at the end. Team DJ was great to work with, Michael was excellent as well. I recommend them any day!!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Amy A

We met TEAM DJ and Todd at the Columbus Bridal Show, and I had heard nothing but great things from other friends who'd had them DJ their weddings. Todd was great at the show, gave us tons of information and answered all of my follow up questions. We had John Rose as our DJ, and... Read More from the moment we met him, my husband and I agreed he was the best on for us. He was professional, very fun, and even gave us a demo of what it would sound like when he introduced everyone and made announcements. He even led us to new music that we ended up including in our cocktail hour/dinner music! We spent over 2 hours with him during our meeting, and throughout the rehearsal, he would periodically come up to my husband and I to let us know what time it was, where we were in the evening, what was next, and if we were ready. Though we had a timeline and ran a bit behind, he was perfect in not rushing us at all. The music he played was great, and he got most of what was on our playlist (we had requests made by guests on their RSVPs, as well as our own). He stuck with the Do Not Play list, and even threw a few others in. Overall, he was great! Dressed formally and very professionally, and was such a pleasure to work with. I'll definitely be recommending John and TEAM DJ to other brides! Thank you John!

TEAM DJ did a great Job!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jennifer D

We went with TEAM DJ and they didn't dissapoint! They have a very useful online portal which lets you pick our your own songs and helps plan from the ceremony to the last song of the night. If you aren't into picking your own music out they also were helpful with suggestions... Read More that were popular to fill in. They made sure to follow schedule and did a great job keeping the dance floor crowded :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

We had Todd as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! A lot of experience which was comforting in a DJ. He kept the party on point all night long!

Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Erin M

We were recommended TEAM DJ by a friend who had gotten married a few years ago. The company was quick to answer our query about date availability, which was much appreciated since other DJs weren't as accommodating. They were the second-cheapest DJ company we were able to... Read More find in the area, which was a big deal for us (we had no desire to drop half our budget on a DJ). The company was also fast to respond to questions and requests and it was easy to update contract information with them when we needed to change the time frame we would need our DJ for. We worked with Mike McSweeny, and we found him easy to work with. He was very pleasant and went with the flow when things changed the week (and the day) of. A couple of our guests said that they found him rude (the particular guest didn't like that he wouldn't use a song on a friend's phone to do some Irish dancing), but I did not personally witness any rudeness from him, so I took my guest's feedback with a grain of salt, particularly since Mike had told us that he would typically just download his own music as requested.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Christal S

Todd was the best! He made the night perfect!

Team DJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Haley L

Team DJ was really easy to work with. John was our DJ and he was awesome! He is really into his job which made everything easy and fun! He had great suggestions for entrance songs and all the events of the day. He was a HUGE help coming up with our day of timeline and making... Read More sure everything ran smoothly!