Artistic

Wedding

Photo, Photo + Video

4209 Liholiho Road, Princeville, HI (808) 634-1739

Reviewed on 2/17/2018

As an architect with discerning eye for detail, light and composition by nature I was mused by images I saw of Ted Lauder's portfolio. Needless to say, he was hired for some of my design portfolio images followed by impeccable delivery on time and quality. Later on, I continue... Read More to work with him not only for my professional need, but also to capture the most celebrated and intimate moments our family has shared. Look no further, Ted's amazing talent and professionalism while easy of communication will deliver over and over. Andrea, Hawaii

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 v t

Thank you Ted for the wonderful photos! We flew Ted to KC 2 times to photograph each of our daughters' weddings. He is the BEST! We love his attention to detail, eye for beautiful lighting and the variety of candid and posed shots. He truly captured the essence of each event. In... Read More addition, we hired Ted to take photos during our family vacation on Kauai. He knew the ideal island spots and the best time of day for each location, sunlight or sunset. We look forward to working with Ted again as the family grows.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Christopher C

Ted Lauder created a lasting memory for my son’s wedding in Kokee, excellent work, heirloom photo of my son and his bride that is on the wall of many of our family members. Can’t go wrong with Ted who I have known for almost 40 years on Kauai, he is a long-time resident and... Read More knowledgable of the best local backdrops. Five-Stars

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Janet Z

Ted has been taking photographs of my family for decades. He shot my daughter's modeling portfolio which turned out beautiful and unique. One of my granddaughter's photo could have easily been a magazine cover. The toddler's picture looked like a print ad for children's... Read More swimsuits. He has not taken one bad picture of them. Ted will certainly be doing all the weddings!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

We went to Kauai for vacation and I wanted professional pictures of our family. He took some amazing pictures. They are so beautiful and we are very happy with his work. He has a great eye for detail, he is fun to work with, he made it fun and relaxing. He was thoughtful and... Read More kind to us. This pictures look naturally beautiful. Thank you Ted!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Our family was taking a vacation to Poipu Kai and Ted was referred to us by the villas. Well, we couldn't be more pleased! Ted is very professional and at the same time fun and a little goofy, but that's what made our experience something we will always remember. I was... Read More extremely happy that he drove all the way to the south side of the island for our photo session. When we received our cd in the mail, we were knocked out by the amazing photos...they are so crystal clear and unbelievable! Now we know personally why Ted came highly recommended =)

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Ted Lauder created beautiful and professional photos for our son's wedding in 2012, we are bringing him back to Kansas City to photograph our second son's wedding this year. Ted's artistry and witty humor for his shots made amazing,fun,and memorable family photos. We are... Read More looking forward to updated our family photos 2016.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Diana P

Aloha Ted! Jeff and I just finished going through all the photos. They are absolutely beautiful and even more amazing than we could have imagined. Love, love, love all of them and cannot wait to share them with friends and family. It will be really difficult to narrow down any... Read More favorites as they are all so good. You totally captured the excitement and happiness of the day and the emotion in everyone's faces. The colors are vivid and the lighting perfect. So many are candid and natural, not forced or posed. In short they are exquisite and well worth the wait. Need some time to soak them all in and figure out all the things we want do do. Thank you so much for taking us back through that special day on the beach and for giving us such an amazing way to relive all the memories. Mahalo! Diana and Jeff

Incredible wedding photographer in Hawaii!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Michele N

Phenomenal Photographer, who attempted to get the most realistic "photojournalistic" shots of the day, of family, friends, and of course of the bride and groom (us!) and wedding party. Ted has an incredible eye, and heart for capturing the most special moments and the people he... Read More photographs in them -- their emotions and the setting comes to life in all of his photos. He is a unique and one-of-a-kind person and photographer and any bride would be truly blessed and lucky to have him shoot their venue and special day. He is very easy to work with and truly cares - doesn't go for the obvious shots, but the most important ones that make the event come alive for days and years to come. Thank you Ted! You made our wedding day and weekend just perfect~!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Becky D

We were married on Kauai and referred to Ted by another photographer. He was simply wonderful and what a character. The pictures he took were out of the box, different, not the old "stand here", "put your arms here" pictures. He was accommodating and delightful to work with.... Read More He does travel to the mainland to do shoots, look at his website. He is well worth his fee. We were so glad to have booked him. Thank you TED!!