Teeny Cake

SF Bay area, Napa, Sonoma, Marin County, & East Bay

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

Cake Balls, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

7400 Redwood Blvd. suite # 101, Novato, CA SF Bay area, Napa, Sonoma, Marin County, & East Bay (415) 895-5003

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lili R

My wife and I chose Teeny Cake to cater the desserts at our wedding this past July and they did a fantastic job. Michelle (baker and owner of Teeny Cake) was an absolute delight to work with. She was incredibly insightful, positive, and kind throughout the entire process. We had... Read More ~130 guests and therefore we ordered 80 regular size cupcakes and 72 mini cupcakes. We ordered a variety of flavors including chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream, and salted caramel (everyone’s favorite). The cupcakes were an absolute hit and we had a perfect amount of extras to enjoy some the following day. We also had them make a small cake to cut during the reception, which was very tasty and reasonably priced. Overall, Teeny Cake was outstanding to work with, the delivered everything seamlessly, the cupcakes were very tasty, and all for a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them to friends/family looking to provide desserts for a wedding or any other event.

Best teeny cakes (or cupcakes) ever!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Amanda C

I think Teeny Cake is in Novato now, but still wanted to leave a review. We decided to have a dessert bar at our wedding, and finding Michelle's Teeny Cake and teeny tiny cakes (tiny cupcakes) was such a pleasant surprise! Michelle herself is so lovely and sweet, and after... Read More tasting her vanilla with olive oil and sea salt teeny tiny cakes, I could not stop thinking about them. We also got strawberry and chocolate mint. All were delicious, not too sweet or dense, and the perfect blend of flavors. I loved it so much, I made sure to get cupcakes from them for my bridal shower!

AMAZING DESSERT BAR!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Megan C

Teeny Cake was so great! We hired Michelle off of a referral from our venue, and it was such a great choice--she is so sweet, how fitting for a baker! She made us 6 inch cake topper (we did not want an entire cake--and let me tell you--this small cake was literally the best... Read More thing we have ever eaten! We live out of the area and want her to mail us a cake, it was so good!) and a dessert bar filled with baked goods and candies. Cutest thing ever! Looked so nice and organized, matched our color scheme. 4 words: Tiramisu in a jar. WOW. Amazing. All of our guests were commenting on all of the baked goods, in particular, the salted chocolate chip cookies. Outstanding dessert bar, very competitive prices too. Our wedding was happening during the time teeny cake was opening its store front, and sometimes it was hard for me and Michelle to connect--but she was totally on top of things, I had nothing to worry about. She will take care of you! We even had a lot of guests with dietary restrictions (myself included), and she was able to make our cake topper gluten-free (and it was STILL so amazing) and the cake pops were able to be gluten-free as well, which our guests really loved. I cannot wait to go back to the area once the storefront is open and get some more cake! :)

Delicious and affordable!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Shannon C

Michelle of Teeny Cake is the sweetest southern girl you will ever meet! After shopping around for wedding cakes, and suffering massive sticker shock, we decided to look in to cupcakes. For under $500 we got a cutting cake and enough cupcakes and teeny cakes (bite-sized... Read More cupcakes) to feed our wedding of 80 (with lots of leftovers that people fought over taking home at the end of the night). After our first tasting with Michelle we knew she was the way to go. Michelle is super professional and very nice, and man does she know how to bake! I am getting hungry for cake again just writing this. Our cutting cake was adorable and perfect, and the cupcakes were very cute and delicious. And with cupcakes you can get a couple flavors - so something for everyone.

Cupcakes

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Jama G

Loved, loved, loved our cake and cupcakes for the wedding. Michelle was a pleasure to work with! Our cake and cupcakes were delicious! Our guests loved them. Michelle did a wonderful job of decorating our cake table. It was just so beautiful! We will be using Teeny Cake... Read More again for other occasions!

Start a Conversation!