Tekoa Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

If you’re looking for a venue that infuses your wedding day with elegance and beauty, offers pristine interior decor and ideally-manicured open spaces and does it all while making you feel completely relaxed and happy, then the Tekoa Country Club is exactly what you need. Located outside Westfield, Massachusetts, in a scenic area, this unforgettable location enhances any wedding ceremony and reception, no matter the theme and style.

Capture great wedding photos around the Tekoa Country Club’s gorgeous exterior locations. Sink your bare feet into sand while posing playfully for the camera or chase your bride-to-be across the beautifully landscaped greens, laughing and being in love. Abundant trees, crisp flowers and a blue sky provide a wonderful backdrop both for wedding pictures and outdoor ceremonies.

Inside, two separate venues provide the space you need for your celebration. You decide the flow of the event from start to finish and whether to use one or both venues for your dream wedding. Each has a different capacity, depending on the number of guests you want to invite and whether you imagine a seated dinner or butlered hors d’oeuvres for the reception.

The Berkshire Room has space for 150-350 seated guests, according to your floor plan and table arrangement. Tulip chandeliers and ivory decor add classical elegance and allow for tons of customization options. A parquet dance floor lights up the center of the room.

The Westfield Room has a seating capacity of 180. Its intricate moldings and abundant windows combine sophistication with natural lighting for a relaxed vibe that is also chic. This room has access to the private deck area as well, giving you the opportunity to grab some special pictures or just sneak off with your love for a few minutes during the reception.

The Tekoa Country Club is all about making everything as outstanding as possible for you. In the countless reviews offered by happy newlyweds praising this great venue, one element always stands out—the personnel’s total dedication to each bride and groom The event planner responds to any email promptly and answers your questions happily and as many times as you need.

Not only is the ambience incredible, so is the food. To guarantee the highest-quality cuisine possible for you and your guests, the in-house chef and staff only uses fresh ingredients. Frozen vegetables are never utilized—they hate them here—instead, everything from soups to salads and entrees are all prepared from scratch so you get delicious comfort food that makes the whole wedding even better.

You need to know that while all of the food and decor is incredible, there are options to put your own special touch on your event. Choose menu selections like sea scallops wrapped in bacon or a chocolate fondue fountain for an extra cost that is well worth it. Chiavari chairs, sashes, floor-length linens, overlays and runners are all available as enhanced decoration options for an additional fee.

All wedding packages include a ton of great amenities focused on taking care of the bride and groom. This way, they can enjoy their wedding day as relaxed and comfortably as possible.

• Table centerpieces
  • White, black and ivory linens and your choice of napkin colors
  • Champagne toast for the bridal party and all guests
  • Personal wedding consultant
  • Event supervisor for the entire wedding celebration
  • Private bridal suite
  • Complimentary foursome golf outing for the groom
  • Wedding cake

Country Club Venue in Western Massachussetts

With a focus on excellence and attention to detail, our experienced staff will make your special day one to remember. From our newly renovated championship golf course, to the area's finest banquet facility, Tekoa is ready to host your wedding, tournament or event.

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning

459 Russell Road, Westfield, MA (413) 568-1636
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lora R

I would highly recommend having your wedding at Tekoa Country Club. Our wedding was on October 15, 2016. When we originally booked Sara was the banquet manager but a few months later Tori was hired, I was a little nervous about the change in staff but Tori did a great job and I... Read More couldn't have asked for more from her!! I am a little OCD with wedding details and sent tons and tons of emails to Tori about things I wanted to do and she was able to accommodate all of them and put up with my craziness lol. All the staff here were so helpful the day of the wedding, making sure all our guests were happy and comfortable. The staff set up all our decor, extra tables, etc. and it turned out perfectly, I couldn't have set it up better myself! It was the most beautiful wedding! Everyone here made the wedding process so easy and stress free for myself, husband, and family. So many people told me how much they enjoyed our wedding and how beautiful it was and Tekoa Country Club played a large role in that. I want to thank them for everything and would recommend them to anyone considering having a wedding in the Western MA area.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alissa R

Tekoa is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Our wedding was July 16th, 2016. Tori and her staff paid close attention to all of my requested details. She worked one-on-one with me to ensure that our day was perfect. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food that... Read More we served on our buffet and about how much fun they had. The set-up at Tekoa is great, having the lounge area connected to the reception room, and the ceremony space outside, provided for a very convenient experience for our guests. I highly recommend considering Tekoa for your big event!

2016-09-22T13:17:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure helping the two of you plan your special day. Lots of love and well wishes to you.

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Elizabeth D

I had an idea of what I wanted, I had a vision, I did my homework and I tried to find a place that I could envision my wedding. I went to Tekoa and really was blown away. Every question I had, every plan I had, every idea I wanted, every expectation they made happen. Literally I... Read More was blown away with not just what they could do and make happen but with how they treated my husband and I. Sara the Wedding and Events Coordinator was such an amazing woman to work with I would recommend her services and Tekoa for anyone. Tekoa is on a beautiful golf course, which makes beautiful pictures. I was really blown away with how everything came together. I didn't expect royal treatment, we work hard for the money we make and we don't have a lot but we really got the wedding of our dreams, and they treated us like royalty. Every bride should feel like the most important person and a princess and I was overwhelmed with how they made us feel special on our special day. If you have doubts don't, Tekoa is the place. And you can have the ceremony on site which we also loved and took advantage of. Very pleased with Tekoa, five stars...6 if I could give more. ~ The Schwarzenbachs

2015-07-06T13:59:18 Response from the vendor

It was truly an amazing experience to have worked with you both and we thank you for your kind words! Congratulations! -Tekoa Country Club

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Sara and her team were absolutely incredible...they made our wedding planning easy, stress free, and enjoyable. Everything was perfect and seamless, the ceremony set up was gorgeous, the reception room was put together beautifully, the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD AWESOME! And our... Read More cake (well cupcakes at our request) were so yummy! We cannot recommend Tekoa enough...this is by far the best place to get married in the area. You will not be disappointed.

Wedding at Tekoa

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My daughters' recent wedding at Tekoa was absolutely perfect. Sara and her wonderful staff saw to it that every detail was carried out just the way we had planned! They were extremely professional and organized and made the wedding planning virtually stress free! The venue was... Read More beautifully set up, the food was delicious, and the entire evening was so much fun! We have had many comments from the guests as to what a great time they had. I would highly recommend Tekoa Country Club to anyone planning a wedding or any event. Thank you all for a great time!

2015-10-31T08:00:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were very lucky to be a part of your daughter's wedding!

This place is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I do not know the words to express how very pleased we were with our wedding at Tekoa Country Club. Sara is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first day met with her we knew Tekoa was the place. She was there for us from beginning to the end to answer and questions and... Read More guide us in the right direction. She responded happily and quickly to all of our questions, and we had A LOT of questions. She made us feel welcome and comfortable every step of the way. They even let us ride in on my Harley for our grand entrance!! Sara was our main contact, but the entire team at Tekoa was amazing. We got a call a couple of days before the wedding with some bad news. Sara had a death in the family and was going to be out of the state on our wedding day. She set up a meeting with my wife and I with her and her assistant Corey before she left town. We thought this was fantastic customer service. This was after our final meeting so we had the night planned out to the minute already. We felt as comfortable as could be with Corey. He was professional and stepped up in her absence to make it a seemless amazing day. Not a detail was missed. Things could not have run any smoother. Jennifer and the rest of the servers and bartenders were on point. Great venue, great value, amazing staff, and kick ass food, why would you have a wedding anywhere else?? Thank you guys for making our day perfect!

2015-10-31T08:02:17 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for your kind words and understanding! This was a special circumstance and we are truly happy that you had an amazing time despite the circumstances. The entrance will be one to remember forever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 jess r

We had our wedding reception at tekoa on October 22cnd (yes a thursday)! Sara Is so amazing ! She truly made all of our dreams come true . The staff did an outstanding job everyone was so pleasant . We could not be more satisfied with how everything turned out. I could go on and... Read More on but words cannot describe just how perfect tekoa is !

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kristen M

I don't even know how to begin to thank everyone at Tekoa Country Club for making our day spectacular. Sara had an answer to every question I asked, and made sure we covered even the smallest details prior to the wedding day. During social hour the bartenders were kind enough to... Read More come up with a "his and hers" specialty drink which turned out to be a hit! The waitstaff was so friendly and went above and beyond to make sure my guests had everything they needed. For our dinner, we had different stations which included a chef attended pasta station, and carving station, a loaded baked potato bar, and a veggie station. The food was absolutely AMAZING. I even had some guests tell me they went up for seconds, and some thirds! Sara and Corey made sure that everything went smoothly that night. We are so happy and forever thankful for Tekoa putting on the wedding of our dreams!

Our Wedding Day Was Perfect Because of Tekoa

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Allison J

Sara and all of the staff at Tekoa really made our wedding perfect. From the very beginning, Sara was extremely professional and organized and helped take a lot of the stress out of planning. We totally trusted her and valued her opinions. They were flexible and really did... Read More everything they could to make our day what we envisioned it to be. The food, service, and atmosphere was exceptional. Allison

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Kimmy P

We had our wedding reception at Tekoa on June 28 and everything was better than we could have imagined! I could go on for days about the venue; it is elegant, great dance floor, the food was fabulous, cocktail hour was superb...but our favorite part of the experience was Sara... Read More from Tekoa. Throughout the whole process, she was so helpful, patient and genuinely cared about our wedding day! She always made time for meetings with us, went above and beyond to help us with our ceremony as well and put so much effort into a candy bar that was just above and beyond. We could not have asked for better service or a better venue and I would recommend this venue to any bride looking to have a truly amazing experience!

Mr&Mrs. Molina 5/23/2015

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

So first let start by saying hello, if you are looking for a place this is it; and here is why. Sara is the most amazing person, she help me a lot lol in fact she was more worry about me not being on top of her with what I wanted for the wedding. Being a first time bride... Read More she helped me in ways that gave me relief at times. When I first came to Tekoa Country Club; when I first came to my appointment I fell in love with the place, and talking to Sara I made my choice it was a good one. Tekoa is affordable yet 100% Customer Service the staff was awesome. I would not change it for the world. The food was awesome too, My guest loved it, they couldn't stop talking about how good the pasta was; along with the bread stick and salad.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 JESSICA C

We could not have asked for a better experience with Sara, and the whole management team at Tekoa Country Club. We chose the country club primarily for the wedding coordinator, and we were not disappointed. Sara was able to answer our questions before we even asked, and went out... Read More of of her way to make sure the details were just perfect, even ordering different colored linens to add to their stock, so it wa so loser to everything else. The owner was at our reception the entire night and it made us feel good that he was so invested in our event. Sara even helped us schedule the rest of he day, to make sure our guests weren't sitting around waiting for something to happen. The banquet hall and cocktail area are just beautiful, classic and traditional, giving you the perfect space to customize your event. And, the pricing was better than anywhere else we looked, and the quality was way better. Our guests are still taking about the foods and seri ice during dinner, and our wedding was three mons ago. The whole experience was perfect, and we still miss meeting with Sara!

The Tekoa Country Club

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

The Tekoa was the perfect venue for our son's rehearsal dinner. The room was beautifully set up and the food was delicious and artfully presented. Sara and her staff did an amazing job and worked hard to make sure everything was done in a timely manner including the service... Read More which was spot on. I would highly recommend the Tekoa. The event was organized long distance and Sara did a great job communicating and working with me on every aspect. Really a wonderful experience!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Traci S

Our wedding day was wonderful and we would definitely recommend Tekoa to other couples looking at venues. We had plenty of room to move around and have fun and the food was very good. The planning went smoothly and our wedding played out as we intended it to.

2015-05-08T10:43:04 Response from the vendor

Traci so good to hear from you! Thank you so much for the review! It was was an honor to have worked your wedding! Happy One Year Anniversary!

Kristen & Andrew Wedding Oct.18,2014

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Kristen J

My husband and I have been to several weddings including our own! We knew that we chose the right venue as we had been to Tekoa Country Club several times prior to our wedding. I have to say that even though there was a change in wedding planners twice in the two years prior to... Read More our wedding, Sarah was absolutely amazing!! She was willing to meet with my mother and I at anytime that was convenient for us, made sure we had everything we needed up to and during the wedding! Sarah was able to use quick judgement as it poured the day of my wedding and was able to set up the dining room in a matter of minutes! The ceremony was perfect, pictures were perfect, the music, lighting, flowers and food was also perfect! The food was AMAZING!! We are still getting raves about the food and our wedding and it's been 3 months! Paul, the lead server was also amazing! He was there every step of the way, bustling my dress, making sure that my bridesmaids, myself and of course the groom had everything we needed. He even helped sow my dress when it ripped. He stayed to calm the panic attack before the walk down the aisle and made sure that my dress always looked it's best!! Every bride needs a team like Paul and Sarah! My wedding was a day I will always cherish and would not change a thing about it!I would definitely recommend Tekoa Country Club to any bride and groom that are looking for a venue! It was everything that I had hoped it would be! Thank you Sarah, Paul and the rest of the staff!!

Incredible Venue and Even Better Staff

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Erin K

We had our wedding at Tekoa Country Club in October 2014 and we could not have been happier. Sara and her staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect on the day of the wedding (which was quite impressive given that it was POURING raining all day long). We... Read More had planned to have a cigar bar on the back deck area but given the weather I assumed it was not going to happen but during dinner and the first dances the staff switched out the place card table for the cigar bar. It was amazing that they were able to make it look so beautiful. Sara made the planning process for the wedding extremely easy for us. She helped us to put together a timeline for how the night would go. One of the most helpful things she did was actually give me opinions. I sent her countless cake pictures and she helped me to decide which one would work best for us. We also cannot say enough good things about the staff that Sara has put together. From the moment I stepped into Tekoa they made sure that I had everything I needed. Paul had some type of sixth sense for when my drink was empty or I was looking for something. At some point during cocktail hour someone stepped on my bustle and it broke. Paul not only helped me fix it but made sure that it would still look good for the pictures throughout the night. I switched dresses during the night so he made sure that my first dress got sent home with my aunt. Sara and her staff were also extremely helpful and flexible with everything we asked. I think my mom made three or four trips to Tekoa in the week leading up to our wedding and Sara was always extremely politely and helpful. In addition to numerous other things they: * Get specific craft beers for my husband (one of his few requests) * Change the curtains in the front room * Change the pictures on the wall in the bar area During our final walk through for the setup of the wedding, Sara took tons of notes and pictures of exactly how we wanted the centerpieces, the cake table and all of the decorations to be setup. On the day of the wedding things could not have looked better. And lastly (but very important) the food was incredible! From the appetizers to the late night snacks we got nothing from great reviews from our guests. To top it all off they sent my husband and I home with a sandwich and chips to end the night, just in case we had not had enough to eat. We would 100% recommend Tekoa, Sara and her staff!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

The staff was wonderful, helpful and professional! They took care of every detail with perfection. The food was outstanding. We are still receiving compliments from friends and family about the food, the decorations, the staff, and the grounds. We had several guests with... Read More unique food requirements. Their food was just as delicious as the main buffet. They took care of my daughters every need through the ceremony and celebration. I would recommend Takao for any type of celebration you are planning.

Mr.& Mrs.Gouin 5/31/2014

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Tricia M

Tekoa Country Club was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. The outdoor ceremony site provided a picturesque setting and was great for our wedding photos. The reception was beautifully decorated and every detail from the menu, signature drink and the French... Read More macaroon cookies for our wedding favors complimented our Paris themed wedding. Our wedding coordinator Sara Velasquez worked with all of my vendors to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. The staff was very professional and attentive and our guests are still raving about the food! Thank you Sara, Chef and the staff at Tekoa Country Club for everything you did to make sure our wedding day was so special. We will cherish the memories always! Tricia & Mark Gouin

Fabulous wedding reception!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Linda C

We recently had our daughters wedding reception in the Berkshire room at Tekoa country club and it was just fabulous! The staff at TCC is wonderful to work with. Sara V., the event coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us, got a true feel for our vision for... Read More the reception and was on point for every single detail we asked for and more. Sara gets the job done! The chef, Jeff, was also very helpful and did a wonderful job. Guests raved about the food, from the delicious appetizers of stuffed mushrooms, scallops wrapped in bacon, beef Wellington, etc. to the dinners of shrimp, sirloin with Jack Daniels sauce, and chicken franchaise, everything was so delicious and served nice and hot. The food presentations were great too. The rest of the staff was great to work with as well, from the bartenders to wait staff and everyone in between. Dan B., well, let's just say he was just wonderful in every way! The venue was clean inside and out, pretty flowers outside and at the entrance, outdoor decks, all nicely done. We brought in our own items to give the reception that personal feel. Sara and staff worked with us to get it all in place and everything looked great. Three weeks later now and we're still getting compliments! I just can't say enough about Dan, Sara, Jeff , Steven, and the entire staff at Tekoa. They got the job done and are easy to do business with. We highly recommend this venue.

Great Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Sara B

We had a great wedding at Tekoa! Sara was excellent - she helped us every step of the way and made this a very easy process. She listened to our thoughts and also had good recommendations. The wedding day was seamless and everything looked beautiful. The food was delicious and... Read More everyone was raving about it. The room looked amazing and I couldn't have asked for any better. I would recommend this venue to anyone as they are able to work with a wide array of budgets. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Maritza O

Absolutely beautiful place to get married the service was great and the food was delicious! Sarah was wonderful always there when we needed her.

Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2014

Tekoa Country Club was the perfect wedding venue! Sara and her staff were simply amazing. From the first day we met with Sara, we were very impressed and happy she would be helping us plan our wedding. She paid very close attention to detail and was always available when I had... Read More questions to ask. During the planning process Sara ensured we were comfortable with everything. On our wedding day we couldn't have asked for more from Sara and her staff. They helped make our day perfect! From the decorations in the room, to the aisle for the wedding, to the food! We are still hearing from our guests how great the food was and what an amazing wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with Tekoa and Sara. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day so special!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014

Great food, great employees and beautiful rooms! I only had one issue where the bar tender kept charging my bridal party when they were already paid for.

Borelli-Gromaski baby shower

Reviewed on 11/13/2013

Although my hubby & i originally chose Tekoa for both our daughter's baby shower & our vow renewal because it was close to our house, but I couldn't think of a more awesome place to hold any of our special events!! Every detail was paid attention to, right down to the letter,... Read More from the color swatches, to seating, to the food!! Everything had been placed perfectly!! Kate & her staff made sure we were happy & comfortable. They were courteous & pleasant to all of my family & guests. Kate personally helped me put together a surprise for my husband at the shower. The fact that she genuinely cared about our day really made all the difference :-). All of the guests came back to me & had said that this was the nicest & most beautiful shower they had ever attended. Now, we are looking forward to our vow renewal this upcoming summer. I have complete faith that Tekoa will help us put on another event that we will talk about for years to come!! To anyone looking for a fab location for a shower or wedding, this is indeed the place!! Cheers, Christie Borelli-Gromaski

Tekoa Country Club was everything I dreamed and more!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Samantha H

I am so happy we decided to go with Tekoa Country Club for our wedding! Kate, the wedding planner is amazing and really made the day go perfectly. She makes sure you are happy with everything and that you have nothing to worry about but having a great time. We also used Tekoa... Read More for the ceremony. It was beautiful and nice to do everything at one venue. The background was perfect for pictures! The food was delicious and everyone has told us how much they loved it. The space inside is beautiful and very spacious. We looked at a bunch of venues and Tekoa had the best prices too! I would and will recommend Tekoa to anyone I know. Thank you so much Kate for making our wedding day so perfect and truely a day we will never forget.