Telluride Ski Resort

Telluride, CO

The Most Beautiful Place You'll Ever Say I Do!

The Telluride Ski Resort is the ideal mountain venue for destination weddings. Spectacular on-mountain restaurants provide the wedding party and guests with unparalleled mountain views, exceptional cuisine and cozy, intimate experiences.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

565 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO

Magical Venue

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Jalpa S

We used Telluride Ski Resort as our Wedding and Reception Venue. Right from the get go Holli Owen was easy to work with and very professional. We were looking to have a traditional yet rustic Indian Wedding in a town where the population is only 2500 and nothing remotely... Read More related to what you need for an Indian wedding within hundreds of miles. Yet, Holli was able to connect my husband and I with the Allred's chef that was willing to take on a challenge and make an Indian feast for our guests, and let's just say that our guests and family were beyond impressed and Stephen, the chef, knocked it out of the park! Holli and Lacey put in the time and effort and payed special attention to all of the details of the schedule, table layout, decor, coordinating vendors, etc. for the evening and it went absolutely flawless and our friends honestly said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! We truly could not have hoped for our special weekend to be more perfect and magical! I would recommend Telluride Ski Resort to anyone who wants to have a magical wedding in beautiful Telluride.

Amazing Place to have your special Day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Candice B

It may not be easy to plan from far away and it may not be the easiest place for guest to travel, but once you're there...IT'S ALL WORTH IT! We were engaged in Feb and didnt decide until April that we would have our special event the first weekend of October in Telluride.... Read More Everyone is really nice, but if you're a planner like me and like having deadlines met it can be frustrating when people don't get back to you quickly. I tried to put myself in their shoes because if I lived in Telluride I probably wouldnt be in a hurry either. We joked through the process that everyone was on "Telluride Time" so if you plan on having your wedding there...expect that everyone is really laid back. In the end they all knew what they were doing and it turned out perfect! I wouldn't change a thing! Holli Owen is a sweetheart to help answer questions, point you in the right direction and bounce ideas off. Kristen Frost (who I never met in person)but was great to keep in touch and help me through the process as well.

rustic fun

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 marcy b

We loved working with Kristin Frost and her team of lovely staff members. They made everything so magical and easy. The grounds were perfect for the 23 kids who attended and everyone enjoyed the majestic views and sunset glow over the mountains. Our ceremony was outside,... Read More (late July), and we had gorgeous weather. We had our cake cutting and first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance floor. Our photographer took us back outside at dusk because it was so beautiful! Oh, and the food and service was amazing!

Outstanding! :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Brittany M

The Telluride Ski & Golf Wedding venues were above and beyond expectations from our initial phone calls to the execution of the events. We had our rehearsal dinner at Gorrono Ranch and our wedding reception at Allred's Restaurant. Both venues are breathtaking and our wedding... Read More weekend was magical...the views from both venues gave us endless photo-ops! & the food at both Gorronos and Allred's was exceptional!! Robin Wolff and her team were absolutely incredible and so fun to work with. :) Communicating with her and her team was amazing throughout the planning process and they had perfect ideas for details at both venues. The staff at both events was on top of everything to help both nights go incredibly smooth. My groom, parents, and both of our families loved everything about both venues and we all highly recommend them for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or event!! :))))))

Absolute perfection!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Look no further if you are planning a wedding in Telluride. You will not find a better venue than Telluride Ski Resort( TelSki). We were so impressed and appreciative of the incredible work that TelSki put into our wedding. I honestly can't say I wish anything was different. We... Read More had our ceremony at San Sophia Overlook and reception at Gorrono Ranch. The venues were impeccable, service was organized and seamless, and the food…OMG, the food. Every guest I talked with said it was incredible. Chef Jared is a master!!!! These two locations are so beautiful on their own that you don't even really need decoration. We had no decor at all at San Sophia and it was breathtaking. You don't need it so don't waste your money on flowers etc. the beauty of the location is all you need!! Due to impending thunderstorms, our timeline was moved earlier than scheduled. TelSki did not miss a beat. That takes a lot of effort on their part! Our hungry guests arrived a full hour early to the reception site, but TelSki hustled to get everything ready. Our guests didn't even know the difference. The staff was courteous, efficient and professional. Our wedding day was the most magical, amazing day we’ve ever had and we can’t thank Telski enough for everything that the staff at did to make the event so perfect. Thanks most of all to Lacey Downing, who is an incredible event coordinator. It is to her, Jared and each and every staff member who helped out on our wedding day that we owe the biggest thanks for making our big day so perfect. Go with TelSki for your wedding if you want to amaze your guests with the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. You'll leave with the happiest and most magical memories!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Chelsea B

My now-husband's mother paid for the honeymoon, which is why I'm unsure of the cost. This place was amazing! The view we had from our hotel - we could see the snowy mountain and a ski lift. Once you're there, you don't have to drive because they have gondolas that will take you... Read More into town where you can do shopping and eating and another gondola that takes you a little market so you can get groceries or whatever you need. The service was awesome. We arrived, they parked our car for us, took our luggage up for us, and even showed us around our room and told us about the features. They had sleds we borrowed and any time we had a question or needed something, they helped immediately. Our stay was great and the hotel and view was amazing.

Weddings crew is the best ever!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

We started the planning of our wedding with no clue what to expect. Robin, Lacy and Holli were the best ever. At every turn they were there to support with ideas, contacts and just a plain sense of CALM....which was greatly needed. The wedding came out to be so much more than we... Read More ever thought possible!! They were the best wedding crew ever and made the day one we will never forget!! Thanks again to you all. We couldn't have done it without you. Dan & Kelly

Perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Asia L

We have been coming to Telluride for years so when we got engaged, a natural next step was to get married there. We drove up to visit and saw the San Sophia Overlook and knew that we could stop looking, there is where we would be getting married. Holli and Lacy were absolutely... Read More fantastic in helping us get everything situated and organized from helping us find a potential rehearsal dinner location to a hotel that we could secure a room block at. They do a lot of weddings but they don't seem to have any trouble keeping them all straight! They were extremely helpful when it came to working out all the details. The one thing I highly recommend though is to hire a day of coordinator or local planner. Getting in touch with everyone in the Telluride area was difficult so having someone there that knows who to talk to and everything was extremely helpful. We did our reception at the Tomboy Tavern and that place was also exceptional. Telluride isn't the easiest place to get to but once you are there it is amazing! There is so much to do for out of town guests and all of ours ended up making little vacations of their time in town and had a blast! We had a perfect and beautiful wedding day! Everyone thinks the pictures are fake because the background is so stinkin' gorgeous!

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Brooke M

We recently got married in Telluride, CO and had our ceremony at the San Sophia Ridge on the Telluride Ski Resort. This is probably the most breathtaking place in the world to get married (at least, it is if you want your grandmother to attend). It's a perfect setting in the... Read More most amazing town! Robin, Holli and Lacey are great to work with, as well!

Telluride Ski Resort: San Sophia Overlook and Tomboy Tavern

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Jenna W

My fiancé and I choose Telluride as our destination for our wedding based on a picture we saw on pinterest of San Sophia Overlook. Without ever visiting or having anyone who experienced getting married in Telluride, we took a leap of faith and trusted that our cross country... Read More locale would be incredible. Our venues lived up to every expectation. Our guests who shelled a lot of dough to come west with us were stunned by the beauty of the area but also tireless efforts of the staff of the venues. They raved about how delicious the food was, one of my guests wanted sugar free redbull...a staffer ran to the store to get it. My aunt needed a phone charger, a staffer went on a search and located one for her and another one of our guests was interested in doing a shot that required Bacardi 151...a staffer ran out to find a bottle next door. They went above and beyond and we can't believe how perfect it turned out. We would recommend Telluride Ski Resort to anyone. It was magical and the people were tried and true. Lacey Downing and Holli Owens made this process easy and there were no surprises with the costs. They worked with us when it came to some requests that we really wanted in terms of the ceremony site. It came together perfectly and as an aside...we happened to have our wedding on the same weekend as Telluride's Bluegrass Festival, one of the busiest weekends of the summer. They accommodated us and we never felt any negative impact from the festival, in fact, it enhanced our guests weekend. Thank you TSG for an amazing, once in a lifetime experience. We will be making it a tradition to come visit every year, thank you !!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Marsha C

Stunning venues, my day was breathtaking. Food was excellent at Gorrono and staff was top notch. The only word of advice I didnt think about prior to booking this venue was to budget for a day of wedding planner/coordinator since you are only reserving the space.

Review for Gorrono Ranch

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 Heather O

You were able to take 2 gondolas up the mountain to breathtaking views of Telluride. Once we got to Gorrono Ranch we had a salon area with a martini bar set up and endless outdoor view and inside was a beatuful fireplace and mountain feel. It was rustic elegance at it's finest.

TO Telluride Ski Resort