fresh, innovative and timeless

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

San Diego, CA

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 b h

Incredible florals! I was not expecting to care much about my florals, but when I arrived, they made me so happy. The Floral Department - Now Tenfold - does beautiful work. I cannot emphasize enough how happy I was with them. Not only did they produce great arrangements, they... Read More styled the event and worked within the budget I gave them.They are professional, enthusiastic, creative and overall fantastic people.

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Nicole P

As someone who did not care for flowers going into the wedding, it was so nice to work with the Floral Department! They took the time to understand the vision for the event and created the floral accents. Everything turned out beautifully!

Modern Floral Master!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Jamie S

Tricia is a master! She took my ideas and budget to create the perfect floral design for our big day. We wanted a more architectural style of floral design to go with out modern and edgy venue and she nailed it! She is very creative and talented...I would recommend her over... Read More and over again!

August San Diego Wedding

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Jeanan H

I was insanely happy with The Floral Dept. Trish is so creative. She not only helped with the flowers but also the table design and even gave me an idea for my wedding dress that ended up being SPOT ON! The design she made out of rose petals for the aisle is something people are... Read More still talking about!! The only thing that was forgotten was that the wedding coordinator had asked for some flowers so we could mark the head of those who had ordered the fish so we could differentiate who ordered which food, but that was somehow forgotten. But it got handled! If I had this to do again, I would hire The Floral Department!

Beautiful Flowers!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Sean G

Tricia do such an amazing job on our flowers! I did not really know what to expect and they were so beautiful. We got many compliments and all the bridesmaids loved their flowers! I do not think she had done a wedding at our venue before and she absolutely nailed it. I was a... Read More little nervous about how the flowers would look because I am a visual person and I didn't get to see a mock of the flowers (my husband did), but they were perfect. Tricia was definetly worth every penny.

My Florist

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Shawna M

Tricia was AMAZING!! She is so easy to work with. Tricia only wants the BEST for you and wants to make your day as beautiful and perfect as she can possible make it! She will work with you on any of your ideas and help you incorporate her professional touch to make it unique.