Terra Flora

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

2114 F.M. 2218, Rosenberg , TX

Great Service

Reviewed on 5/31/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! It was easy to meet with the staff, and I ended up with bouquets that were prettier than I had expected. They add a lot of detailed touches that really bring the flowers to the next level. We picked the flowers up to bring to our venue across Houston, and they were packaged well and lasted all day. I highly recommend them!

Wonderful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Stephanie F

We meet a couple times, gave me exactly what I wanted, and had it delivered on time! They were beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers for a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Jennifer G

Marcia at Terra Flora was amazing! She is a great listener and can really picture your vision. She is very knowledgeable and will let you know if a certain flower will work or not and how to keep your cost down, but still have a beautiful reception. I had numerous compliments on our flowers and would recommend her to anyone in the area!

Flower Beauty

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Barbara M

I didn't have a lot of flowers. However, my bouquet looked amazing!!! The boutineers and corsage looked awesome as well. They were on time, and helpful with picking the right amount of flowers.

Great Little Shop

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Monica N

Excellent customer service, very talented florists.

Review for Terra Flora

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Maggie K

Gloria and her husband were amazing in the service they gave us. The flowers were so much better than any other florist. They were also half the price than all the others!

Send Email