Largest Florist in Fort Bend County

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

2114 B. F. 2218, Rosenberg, TX

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Yvette M

I ordered flowers in bulk. I went in on a Friday and the flowers were sent the very next week. The owner was really helpful in finding flowers that would go with my color scheme and that were also cost effective and in season. The only thing I wished is that the flowers had... Read More lasted a little longer. Some of the roses and dahlia's were not as pretty by my wedding day as I had hoped. Overall I was satisfied with the customer service and what I purchased.

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Jaclyn C

I absolutely loved how the flowers turned out for my wedding! My mom, and myself, had met with Marcia and other representatives at Terra Flora numerous times before the wedding. They were always accommodating and were always willing to offer alternatives for cutting costs. I... Read More wanted my florals to be memorable without having to spend a fortune. The price was extremely reasonable and they were very good about working within a budget. The representatives are well educated and knew what they were doing, which is always a huge plus. They were on time the day of the wedding and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They did an arch covered in flowers for the ceremony and they also provided a flower crown to wear in place of a veil, per my request. I highly recommend this vendor and would use them again for future needs! Thanks Terra Flora!!

Great Service

Reviewed on 5/31/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! It was easy to meet with the staff, and I ended up with bouquets that were prettier than I had expected. They add a lot of detailed touches that really bring the flowers to the next level. We picked the flowers up to bring to our venue across Houston,... Read More and they were packaged well and lasted all day. I highly recommend them!

Wonderful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Stephanie F

We meet a couple times, gave me exactly what I wanted, and had it delivered on time! They were beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers for a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Jennifer G

Marcia at Terra Flora was amazing! She is a great listener and can really picture your vision. She is very knowledgeable and will let you know if a certain flower will work or not and how to keep your cost down, but still have a beautiful reception. I had numerous compliments on... Read More our flowers and would recommend her to anyone in the area!

Flower Beauty

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Barbara M

I didn't have a lot of flowers. However, my bouquet looked amazing!!! The boutineers and corsage looked awesome as well. They were on time, and helpful with picking the right amount of flowers.

Great Little Shop

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Monica N

Excellent customer service, very talented florists.

Review for Terra Flora

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Maggie K

Gloria and her husband were amazing in the service they gave us. The flowers were so much better than any other florist. They were also half the price than all the others!