Terrington Films

Serving The New Orleans Metro Area

"Unlock The Possibilities"

We are Terrington Films. Cinematography professionals dedicated to the art of motion pictures. We take pride in capturing the moments that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Video, Photo + Video

Serving The New Orleans Metro Area, New Orleans, LA
Serving The New Orleans Metro Area

Wonderful experience! Unbelievable product!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Ali M

I was recently married in November, and I used Terrington Films as my videographer. I wasn't sure if I even needed a videographer at first, but I'm SO GLAD I booked them! I don't think people realize how wonderful and modernized videography is these days... and how it's just as... Read More important as photography. They create an actual personalized movie that brings tears to your eyes! Kevin & Gina were so professional & so easy to work with. The quality of their product is unbelievable. I just got my wedding video back (so quickly!!!) and I am in awe! I cry every time I watch it. I'm so grateful to them for this special memory. When I see everyone in our movie & when I hear all of the songs, the feelings & memories start flowing. It is so beautiful & special to me and my new hubby! Thank you for that, Kevin & Gina! Y'all are truly amazing! :)

Just what I wanted

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Brittany R

I was a tad apprehensive about having a videographer because I am super awkward when I know someone is videoing me, but Kevin and his wife, Gina, had me feeling completely at ease. They blended into the background, and, while they were always there, I didn't ever feel as if... Read More someone was constantly shoving a camera in my face. They had so many great ideas when we were getting ready beforehand! I loved them! I haven't received my film yet, as my wedding was only a couple weeks ago, but if their past work is anything to go by, I'm sure it'll be great! I'll post an update when I get it!

Best decision I've ever made (besides my groom)

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Lexi W

I truly don't have the right words to describe how absolutely amazing Terrington films is! Kevin and Gina are by far the BEST people to work with in the wedding industry! They capture every perfect moment on film and allow you to relive those moments by the simple push of a... Read More button! They cater to your needs and really get to know you before shooting your film so that they can produce a film that truly hits home! They were the very first people I booked after being engaged! Once I saw their work I was 110% sure I had to have them! It was such a joy to have them be a part of my big day! They don't make you do anything uncomfortable and really take charge in the least pushy or noticeable way! They are like family to my husband and I now and we are so grateful that we found them! I suggest going to look at their highlights on terringtonfilms.com . The highlights are amazing, but the finished product is every girls dream! Thanks again Kevin and Gina for giving us such a treasure!

Wonderful Videographer!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Courtney H

Terrington Films was amazing to work with and their work is spectacular! They capture every moment of the big day, but yet stay hidden so you almost don't even know they are there! This team was a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommend them to anyone!! They are worth... Read More every penny plus more!

My Favorite Part!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Lauren R

Kevin and his wife left me speechless and teary eyed after watching my video! They did an amazing job. I would highly recommend hiring them as your videographer. You will not be disappointed. You may regret not using them. Every penny was absolutly worth it. I will and have... Read More watched my video over and over and over again. Every time I watch it get choked up and teary eyed. They captured the absolute perfect moments of the entire day that I missed and would have never seen if it wasn't for them. They put together this incredible video that I will have for the rest of my life and that I can replay with my family, freinds and one day for our children. No picture can capture what this video did. If you are on the fence about a videographer, don't be and just do it. I could't imagine not having this video. Kevin and his wife put so much time and effort into making us the perfect video. Their song choices for the video couldn't have been more fitting. Their work is perfection. Thank you so much, this video is my favorite part! Love Lauren and Jimmy

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Courtney C

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER EVER! A must have for wedding day! Words cannot express how thankful I am to Kevin and Gina. You both were very patient, excellent listeners and advice givers, so talented and creative. My daughter,Courtney,actually cried when Kevin showed her samples of his... Read More work with other couple's trailers and videos. Thanks for being there to capture such a magical amazing day! Sincerely, Maryanne

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Nyote O

Where to begin with Kevin and Gina... One word, Amazing!! Seriously, I felt so comfortable and just happy that they were there to capture my day. Kevin's creativity and Gina's thoughtfulness were so refreshing. Long talks about my vision with Kevin made me feel like my good... Read More friends were filming my wedding instead of people I hired!! I haven't gotten my video because I JUST got married, but I have no doubt in my mind its going to be phenomenal. I'm so glad I had them capture my special day

New Orleans' best kept secret

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 TRENEEN N

Kevin Terrington is the most awesome videographer in New Orleans. He's a genius!! Everyone that watched my wedding trailer said that it made them want to get married. I would definitely recommend him to any bride. He has a great funny personality and high quality work. I... Read More have nothing bad to say about my experience with Terrington Films and he was worth every penny.