Terry Farmer - Guitarist & Singer

Throughout Michigan, the Midwest and beyond...

Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

From prelude to postlude, I'll work with you to help shape your ceremony music into a personal expression of your most loved sentiments and wishes. We offer custom music planning and a wide range of classical and popular music offerings. Additionally, we include a professional sound system. Together we can arrive at just the right music plan for a once in a lifetime ceremony. Please contact for more information.

Cello, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Folk, Pop, Rock

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Throughout Michigan, the Midwest and beyond... (734) 660-4070

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 David B

Terry is a consummate musician; an absolute professional; and a pleasure to work with. His performance during my daughter's ceremony created a perfect moment on a perfect afternoon. I recommend him without reservation... David Barrett Emmy winning composer/songwriter

2017-10-23T09:31:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you David. It was an honor to play a part in the spectacular ceremony and celebration.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Valerie G

Terry's music brought my mother to tears as she walked down the aisle. He took a Top 40 song (A Thousand Years) that he wasn't familiar with and turned it into an amazing classical guitar piece that even I, as I was in the back getting ready to walk down the aisle, stopped and... Read More listened to. Terry was incredibly flexible, open to my ideas and a pleasure to work with. You name it, he can play it, and he also has a great, engaging singing voice. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Addam F

Absolutely fantastic - looking for someone with a once in a lifetime performance? Terry Farmer is the musician to go to - people still talk about the performance he did at our ceremony. His rendition of "Here Comes the Sun" was absolutely beautiful. Do not miss out!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michael H

We were married more than five years ago at First Congregational Church of Ann Arbor. Our church is a beautiful, historic spot and we filled the pews with family and friends. Our minister lead us through a meaningful service. Our reception was right down the street at University... Read More of Michigan’s art museum. But the one thing that our guest routinely comment on to this day was the music that Terry Farmer and his bandmates performed at our wedding ceremony. Terry worked carefully with me, a dedicated Grateful Dead fan and lifelong lover of all kinds of music, to set the right mood before, during and after the ceremony. His band’s rendition of “The Weight” caused throngs of guests to congregate at the front of the church at the end of the ceremony, amazed at the band’s talent. Guests asked later where we found Terry and were shocked to hear that Terry helps lead the music program at our church. Weddings can be chaotic ordeals with many moving pieces. But Terry’s thoughtfulness in helping us create the set list, his calm demeanor to get it all done and his unparalleled musical ability made our special day all the more special. We’d highly recommend Terry for any event, especially a wedding. Here was our set-list, if you’re interested. Prelude: The Way You Do the Things You Do Franklin's Tower Processional: Have a Little Faith in Me - with just voice and piano. Service Songs: A Song for You Ripple Recessional: You Angel You Post: The Weight

Terry Farmer

Terry is a seasoned professional musician. Starting from a young age in his family band, Terry’s music career has taken him to all four corners of the country as a player and band leader, including a 2 year stint as lead guitarist with surf legends Jan & Dean, and several years of national touring with his original rock & roll band. In the 90's, after 6 years working in Los Angeles, he spent another 6 studying classical guitar at the University of Denver and the Cleveland Institute of Music. Terry's music brings deep tone, production expertise, and unflinching heart and soul.