Is this your business? claim it now

Terry Way Photography

Santa Cruz, CA

Artistic

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Wedding Albums, Photo

Santa Cruz, CA (831) 464-0939

Amazing and easy-to-work with photographer

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Jennifer R

John and I met with several photographers before we selected Terry Way. Terry's photographs and the artistry he brings to his craft impressed us and his personality is so fun and easy to work with. We did our engagement session to have a picture to use as a sign-in photo for... Read More our wedding. You should know, I am one of those folks who hates being photographed but Terry captured some beautiful photos that I was proud to have out there for everyone to see. The lighting he captured was amazing...he truly has a great feel for lighting and composition. He also can make your photos practically black and white (fades them out except for certain areas where he lets a little color come through), sepia tones or full color or a combination. He is an artist. I can't wait to see our wedding photos and will post another review when we get those. Thanks Terry!!!!

Best Photographer Ever.

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Alyx F

Oh Terry Way Photography, you are so wonderful and I am SO fortunate to have booked you for my wedding. Terry is the obvious choice for a phtogorapher. When I was initially looking for a photographer, I sifted through many portfolios only to be disappointed by how cheesy and... Read More fake most wedding pictures were. Terry stood out to me because his photography has emotion and feeling. He is such an incredible photographer who can truly capture a moment opposed to just doing the easy "pose for me" shots. We had our initial meeting with Terry to chat with him about our needs on the big day, and he was super accommodating and made us feel instantly comfortable with him. He showed us his work, and we instantly fell in love and knew that he would be our photographer. I just got my photos from the big day and Terry did an amazing job. All of them turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier. I could not recommend Terry more.

Amazing Ninja Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Teresa G

We were truly lucky to have Terry Way do the photography for our wedding. His relaxed, zen demeanor was just what every couple needs leading up to and the day of their wedding. His prices are reasonable and photos are stunning! We had a great experience working with Terry... Read More leading up to the wedding (his wife Vallarie handles the prep and puts together albums) and on the day of, he was present but not intrusive. Somehow Terry found his way into quiet, candid moments without us even noticing. He even climbed up in the barn that overlooked our dinner setting and took photos out the window- he's like a ninja!

He made the whole process so natural and easy

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Sharon S

His website is wonderful. He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. I'm waiting for the pictures but fully expect them to be wonderful. I would highly recommend him. www.terryway.com

very professional and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Holly M

I loved that he took a bunch of formal pictures with all sorts of different combinations of people and backgrounds, then when my husband and I joined the reception he dropped into the background and I totally forgot he was even there! Then after the reception he came back and... Read More drove us over to Capitola village and the beach for some more shots. I haven't seen the pics from the wedding yet but based on our engagement pictures, which I LOVE, I'll bet our wedding pics are everything I was hoping for.

Excellent - Coudn't be any better

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Corrine C

Terry has a wonderful eye for how to make your day extra special when looking back at the photos. Every one of my guests was impressed with his personality and style of shooting. I would recommend Terry Way Photography to any couple looking for that perfect photographer to... Read More capture the most important day of your life just right!

Flexible and Personal

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Maritza P

Terry has a great personality, he is easy to work with and knows how to get your own personality to come through in your photos. Our entire wedding party loved him, and our best man is even using him in his own wedding.

Terry Way Photogragphy

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Kerry C

Terry was great. He worked with us to create a custom package to fit our needs. He was very helpful, professional, knew the venue well and was quick to get to work and get everything done. He blended in the background getting all the shots we wanted and more.

Snap Shot Extroidionaire

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Angelina D

Terry Way did an awesome job taking photos and documenting our special day. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with our photos and really appreciated Terry's presence at our wedding - he's very relaxed and not 'in your face' which is really nice to have on the big day. The... Read More quantity and quality of photographs met our expectations and we recommend Terry Way for any wedding photography. The only thing that I regret is that I didn't give him a list of photos that I wanted. He didn't require it, but I'm sure that if a bride/groom had a 'must have' list, he would accommodate their request!

Start a Conversation!