Testa's Banquet Facility

Southington, CT

Afforable Pricing For Exceptional Service

Testa's Banquet has been family owned and operated since 1976. We are well known for our trademarked sauce that is available in major grocery stores across the tri-state area along with our dedication to preparing the best food for our guests. Our experienced banquet coordinators will help you to create your fabulous setting and customize your wedding.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

26 S. Center Street, Southington, CT (860) 628-8509

Perfection

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Katie S

Over all a perfect experience! They were very helpful with getting me organized and advised me on all the decisions that a bride must make. It can be overwhelming but the helped me every step of the way. The food was the best that I have ever had at any wedding venue! The... Read More portions we huge and everyone raved about the food. The newly remodeled venue was perfect for pictures. I would highly recommend Testa's to any bride looking for her day to go perfect with no stress.

absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 stesha h

we couldn't have found a better place to have our wedding! they had great prices, delicious food, and an excellent staff who had everything we needed set up for us. i would most definately recommend this hall for anyone getting married, it was beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katie V

Perfect place for our wedding!! We had no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone. The size was just right for us. The guests raved about the food! Drinks were great as well. They also made sure that my husband and I were taken well care of all night long. Thank... Read More you Testa's and Ashley!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Amy P

Enzo and his team made our wedding day perfect. All our guests were raving about the food. It was all so delicious. Every detail went over and above our expectations. The staff was excellent throughout the entire night. They were very professional and they really catered to our... Read More guests and my husband and I. Excellent venue!

Best reception venue

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 alyssa c

Testas is amazing they have packages to fit everyone's budget. They even have an add on package with dj cake and centerpieces. Staff was amazing great communication from the time of booking and the day off food was plenty and portions for dinner were huge all our guest. Left... Read More stuffed and raved about how good the food was