TFE - Tara Feeley Entertainment

Tinton Falls, NJ

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Monmouth County, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 599-8682

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ana E

I don't think I my words can do justice to what a wonderful time was had at our reception because of Tara! OMG - from the first meeting with her and the enthusiasm she shows to the final song of the night and the follow-up with her. Her suggestions, her personality, her... Read More listening to what we wanted and DELIVERING!!! She sang one of the songs during our reception - and it was absolutely perfect. I never expected a DJ to really deliver the feel that my now husband and I wanted our reception to be about..... Thank you Tara! Top Notch, professional, fun!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Allison S

If I could give Tara more stars I would!!! She deserves easily 10-11 Stars! When my now husband and I got engaged I had NO ideas or recommendation to go off of so I did what so many of us did and hit the YouTube videos of local DJs and visit Bridal Shows. Still didn't find any... Read More immediate "clicks" It wasn't until a few months later that I ran into Tara at a friend of ours wedding and I had a little chat with her about a video I thought I caught a glimpse of her in on a video I saw. She seemed super sweet so I took her card and gave her a call later that week. We met right at our home and within 10 minutes it was like having an old friend over! She was super professional yet it seemed as if we had known each other for ages! Between her super spunky and upbeat personality, how in touch she was with what we wanted, and the reasonable pricing, it was a no-brainer! We both agreed instantly and booked Tara. Our creative planning session was EVEN BETTER! Honestly it was an amazing night! It was like taking a trip down memory lane with one of you're best friends, laughing and chatting through all the music saying "remember when" reminiscing through you're high school days! The day of couldn't have gone any more smoothly than it did! She was a flawless professional!!!! Our guests were blown away by the combos of music and how well she got them all involved. To this day, and we have been married a year and a half now, guests still rave about this moment > Everyone was eating dinner and Etta James "At Last" came on. Beautiful soulfull song. Slowly whispers crowded the venue. "Omg, that's the DJ singing!" Tara blew EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE away with her voice! She sang several more times that evening and each was breathtaking! Our friends that I had originally encountered Tara at came up to us at the end of the wedding and said they regretted not having her sing at their wedding! They had no idea she could sing like THAT!!! If I was only able to choose one of my vendors to pick again, and I have to say this is honestly a difficult choice b/c I really did have a stellar group of vendors, I would have to choose Tara! I can not express how much her spirit and personality coupled with ours really gave heart and soul to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Christina G

We learned about Tara from my husbands former boss. She was the entertainment at their wedding so we figured why not meet with her and we are so glad that we did. Our June 2017 wedding was perfect and she was a big help in achieving that. Tara was a joy to have and very... Read More accommodating with everything we were looking to make our ceremony and reception everything we were looking for. We didn’t want traditional music for the ceremony and Tara was able to to sit with me during the final meeting reviewing and finding the songs we had wanted regardless of how many hours we spent discussing every detail. When it came to the reception she really knew how to gain the parties attention as well as get all our guest on the dance floor. We were so grateful for the recommendation and would gladly recommend her to anyone else looking for a very personable and experienced entertainer.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kim N

Tara was the most amazing DJ we could have ever asked for or dreamed of. She cares about every single little detail because she knows how much it matters. Tara gets to know you personally so she can make your day as perfect as possible - a touch that I really don't think you'd... Read More get anywhere else - she got to know us so well that she played my favorite song without even knowing it was my favorite song! She is kind, patient, and incredibly fun and she knows how to throw a good party. Our guests have been raving for 2 months about how our wedding was "the most fun wedding" - we really do have Tara to thank for that - the dance floor wasn't empty for a single second all night. I cannot recommend Tara enough - she really made our dreams come true and hiring her was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thank you, Tara, for being so wonderful and making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Erin A

When it came to planning our wedding finding the perfect DJ was the only thing I was nervous about. All of my worries were quickly put at ease from the moment I talked to Tara. From our very first conversation I knew that Tara would be amazing. She is a giant ball of energy and... Read More within minutes you feel like you have been friends forever. If you want a DJ who will keep everyone on the dance floor and pay attention to every little detail than Tara is your girl!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexandra D

When I was choosing the vendors for my big day, I wanted to pick people I would enjoy having as guests, which is why I was so drawn to Tara! She is energetic, fun, talented and like the other reviews said, she goes the EXTRA MILE!!! She remembered little details and dazzled our... Read More guests with fun anecdotes. My husband and I have been together since we were teenagers, and she managed to squeeze in some special songs from our Emo/Punk days, seeing my husband's face light up to some of our favorite songs was the best!!! ALSO, THE PHOTOBOOTH WAS SUCH A HIT! I cannot recommend Tara enough :) THANK YOU, TARA!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Fritzi B

There aren't enough stars for Tara! She's a 10 out of 5! From the first time we spoke to her to the last minute of our wedding, simply astounding! Look no further if you want someone who loves her job and making your event memorable! She went the extra mile and then some... Read More from our planning session to the wedding itself. And even had a few surprises for us that added that extra oomph to our wedding. There wasn't a moment (besides dinner) where the dance floor was empty. She had everyone dancing from the youngest (18 months) to the oldest (88 yrs). She listens and notes what you like / don't like and pays great attention to detail to ensure your guests have a great time. Highly highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amy C

Energetic, thoughtful, and organized - Tara is absolutely great! I was planning most of the wedding from out-of-state, and Tara was super flexible and accommodating. She patiently met with us for 3 full hours to iron out all of the ceremony and musical details. She made the... Read More wedding so fun! Thank you, Tara!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa T

The music is a very important part of any celebration and you want to make sure you hire the right person…..Tara is your person! From our first meeting with Tara we knew we wanted to hire her to handle the music for our wedding. Tara has a great personality and we knew she’d... Read More do a great job. From go she was on top of every detail, gently reminding us of what and when things had to be done. She is very professional yet so friendly and helpful she puts you right at ease. In the final meeting to go over the timeline (and she will go above and beyond to stick to that timeline!) not only did she go over every detail and the timing, but she made wonderful suggestions and even offered to sing at the wedding. Trust me, you want her to sing! Tara has an amazing voice and she made the Mother Son dance very very special. Thank you Tara for doing a wonderful job for us! Xoxo Melissa and Doug

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Caitlin R

Tara is such a good dj that there are hardly words to describe the Tara Feeley experience. You can't help but look back at your event and smile or laugh. She really hits the nail on the head with the music she plays and the atmosphere she creates. She can get just about anyone... Read More up and dancing. Tara is worth every penny and I hope I have more opportunities to see her at work!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jim S

We could not have been happier with Tara’s work. Guests at our event were very happy with her DJ work and amazed at her singing. She spent the time prior to the event meeting with us and personalizing the event to our tastes. All the guests had a great time and raved over her... Read More performance.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Carol B

Tara was amazing!!!! She was the DJ for my sisters wedding 6 years ago and I knew from then I wanted her to DJ my wedding. Tara is so easy to work with she's extremely organized and talented. She is so enthusiastic and energetic she had everyone dancing the entire night. She... Read More played every song we wanted to hear and kept things moving the entire night. I can't say enough good things about Tara, I would absolutely work with her again. Her prices were exactly what we were looking to spend on the DJ and we got so much more than we could have hoped for. Thank you, thank you, thank you Tara for making our night spectacular.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kathleen O

We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Tara as our entertainment. She is full of energy, professional and an pays attention to detail. Tara is extremely organized which made our wedding run smoothly. Her ability to get the guests up and dancing is great. We decided the... Read More last minute to have the photo booth on her recommendation and it was a big hit! The guests ran to the booth once it was introduced by her. We feel her pricing is fair as she spends a lot of time and energy to make your wedding fun and exciting. She's the best!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Danielle P

The best in the business. That's the way I would describe Tara Feeley Entertainment. She went out of her way in every instance. My wedding wouldn't have been the hit it was without her. I will be grateful forever. She is such a talented human being. People would be nuts to not... Read More jump on her calendar before she gets booked up.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Rachael P

AMAZING!!! Tara was so great to work with and so much fun. She really knows what she is doing and knows how to have a great time!!! Her personality is the best and can keep you feeling positive about the entire processes!! I could not have imaged any other DJ at my wedding other... Read More than her!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Patricia C

We are so happy we chose TFE to celebrate our special day. Tara kept the guests entertained with her beautiful singing and great deejaying skills. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I, and incorporated things about us into the reception that made it truly... Read More special and unique. We would choose Tara a thousand times again :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christopher J

TFE was a fantastic choice for our wedding. My wife and I are from TX, and chose the Tarrytown castle and spa as a venue in NY. We were able to meet and talk remotely, get everything situated for our big day. TFE gave us an excellent DJ and entertainment experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cynthia C

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Tara & TFE were at our wedding. From the beginning of planning everything to our last goodbyes, Tara was with us every step of the way. She is the most fun, energetic & positive person, as well as, very easy to work with. Her... Read More professionalism and experience truly made our wedding the Best Day Ever.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shanna T

TFE provided exemplary service before, during and after our wedding. To be able to say just a few words and have Tara come up with the PERFECT song is beyond words. She and her team, without a doubt, made our day that much more special by adding her finishing touches and... Read More incredible voice! By far exceeded any of our expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cassandra B

Tara made our wedding fun, unique and most importantly all about us! Tara took the time to get to know my husband and myself during our consultation and shared our story with our friends and family! She also made sure that our wedding stayed on track, she sent follow up emails... Read More and checked in with us more consistently than any of other other vendors including our venue! Tara worked diligently to ensure our night was everything that we wanted. If you want a DJ that not only plays music but creates the ambience of your wedding dreams then Tara is your girl! Don't look back and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Tara!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Donna R

Tara was amazing...she worked out a great package for us. Our guests were so impressed as we were, everyone enjoyed the evening despite wide age range. She is a wonderful singer, performer and truly has fun and passion for her job. She makes you feel special.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alyssa C

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Tara and TFE for our entertainment. From the initial phone call, I knew right away that Tara was our gal. When we met with her, 2 hours passed during our creative planning session as if we were just chatting with an... Read More old friend. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple more than any other vendor we worked with and it truly showed at our reception when she included the story of how we met. It was such an awesome touch! She sang during the ceremony and at the reception and it was breath taking. She helped us to integrate our extremely different tastes in music in a way that worked and made us both so happy! We couldn't have been any luckier and she absolutely nailed it. Look no further, she does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lynne F

Tara was truly the best DJ we could have ever asked for. Every time we met with her, she was fun and upbeat and listened to us. She knew exactly what we wanted. She played all the songs we asked her for plus put in lots of her own because she got to know us so well. She sang a... Read More few songs during dinner and people couldn't believe how great she was. The guests literally stopped eating and turned around to watch her. She got everyone's attention. People are still telling me how wonderful she was. I highly recommend Tara Feeley Entertainment. Thanks Tara for helping us create the best day of our lives! Lynne and Donna Messineo

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Tracey D

Tara is fantastic! Her consultations really help you narrow down what you want your reception to be and does an incredible job of making it a reality. She also takes amazing notes during your consultation-she relayed a story I told about when I knew I'd marry my wife. I... Read More briefly mentioned this story in passing and her inclusion of this story in our celebration made the night even more special. Tara can sing! If you have any hesitation about having her sing during your event, I can tell you that you will be beyond pleased. A few of our guests approached me and remarked that they were blown away by her voice. What else can I say? If you have the opportunity to book Tara for your wedding or any other event that requires a DJ, she should be your first and only choice!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

It's simple. There are DJ's. There are entertainers. If you want the best of all worlds, there is no choice! Tara is the best around.