Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

10 Ogden Ct, Middletown, NJ Serving the Tri-State Area (732) 671-3583

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nicole S

Savron, Sean, and the rest of The A Band were absolutely amazing! From the moment I first contacted them about performing at our wedding, I was excited! My first conversation with Savron, I knew I was making the right decision. Even though I never saw them play live, I was able... Read More to get a good feel for them just by their video that they sent to us in the mail. Let me tell you...they're even better live! They were able to read the crowd so well. The volume of the music was perfect...no one complained that it was loud or anything. Our guests could not get over how great the band was! We've been getting phone calls and compliments since our wedding on Saturday. Everyone thought it was the best band they've seen at a wedding by far. We are beyond thrilled with our choice to have The A Band at our big day. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band to play at their big day!!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Krysta S

A month later and we are still getting "your band was awesome" feedback. Our wedding was outstanding thanks to Savron and the A band. Our first dance was perfect as well as the parent dances and our walk in song. They sound great in our wedding video and we couldn't be happier.... Read More Thanks so much for making our day spectacular.

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 merin h

Savron, Frank and the A Band were awsome! Very professional and friendly. The only vendor we were 100% confident in. Our wedding was over a month ago and we still get emails and texts raving about the band. They even brushed up on our first dance song, "Only You" by the... Read More Platters. The band was extremely easy to work with. Frank read the room perfectly and had EVERY ONE up on the dance floor having a blast. I would highly recommend The A Band for ANY event. Very reasonably priced as well. They have a great website that allows you to create your own play list. In which they have hundreds of songs to pick from. Everything from the classics to new songs you would here on the radio. Unbelievable band period.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Wendy K

I first encountered the "A"band at my friend's daughter's wedding. I remembered being amazed at their ability to get everyone going without the obnoxious d jay saying the usual "come on. Are we ready to have a good time? The music was current and the lead female singer was... Read More soooo good. When we decided to have a wedding party for our marriage (my husband's a widower and I was divorced), the first thing I wanted (after my gluten free chocolate wedding cake) was this band. Initially my husband was hesitant as to whether this was necessary for an afternoon affair, but, let me tell you, they Made the party. People kept asking me where I found this band! This band was worth every penny. Don't hesitate! Watch their video and then You decide

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jocelyn

We knew we wanted a band, but never thought we could afford it. We watched videos of many bands, and were just not impressed. That is, until we found The A Band. We watched the videos online and became very excited. We were even more excited when we realized that the cost of... Read More the band fit perfectly into our budget. I reached out to Savron, and he took the time to answer all of my questions. We discovered that he was performing for a holidy party at the venue where we were getting married, and he invited us to see the band perform in person. The band sounded great! Savron, Kevin and Yanik sat with me during their break, poured me a drink and talked to me about our wedding plans. After that visit, I knew this was our band. Leading up to the wedding, I must have called and text Savron every week. He was always excited to hear from me. He took notes and made suggestions for our wedding. When I was nervous, he calmed my fears. He assured me that he had encountered and overcome every imaginable obstacle and that my winter wedding would be fine. Boy, was Savron right about that. The band played everything that I requestd, and our guests had a great time dancing the night away. Even today, almost a year after the wedding, people are still talking about our band. Throughout the night, Yanik talked to my husband and me to make sure we were satisfied. Knowing that I love karaoke, she even handed over the mic at one point so I could belt out a tune! At the end of the night, I felt like I was saying goodbye to old friends. We had a wonderful time at our wedding, and we owe a great deal of that to Savron and The A Band. Thank you, Savron, Kevin, Yanik and The A Band for making our special night a night we will never forget. We will definitely keep The A Band in mind for our future celebrations.

best band ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

The A Band rocked the house at my May 3 wedding on the Jersey shore! The dance floor was packed all night long because the music was amazing! I felt confident in my choice from my first conversation wit Savron, the band leader. He is friendly, helpful, and truly passionate... Read More about music and performing. We went for the whole 9 piece band and it was worth it. We received numerous compliments from our gueats that it was a really great wedding and I thank the A Band for that! They even did an encore at the chanting request of the guest for "one more song!" Thanks for an awesome wedding!

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Meghan C

Savron and The A Band that played at my sister's wedding and it was never a question as to what band would play at mine! They were prompt in all their communications with us, our set list was completely customizable, and they had all the guests dancing the whole reception! All... Read More the musicians and vocalists are top notch and they have as much fun as the guests do! We have gone to 3 other weddings that the A Band have played at and every time we hear them they get better and better. I cannot say enough good things about the A Band except that they are the Best Wedding Band Ever!

Search No Further Than The "A" Band!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

The "A" Band far exceeded expectations for our Vow Renewal entertainment! Savron and the "A" Band were responsive, attentive to detail, professional, and absolute "rock star" performers. They even accommodated a custom arrangement request for our entrance and first dance... Read More songs, which came out perfect. Every guest was blown away by their performances! If you want the best band and value - save your time searching and BOOK THE "A" BAND NOW!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Beyond fabulous! A band can make or break a wedding and The A Band made it for sure. The place was jumping! All the guests said how wonderful the band was. Thank you The A Band.

The A Band rocked our wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Allison F

We booked the band for our wedding a few weeks ago and they were excellent. The musicians and vocalists are very talented and brought excitement to the party. My guests never left the dance floor and are still talking about it.

Best band !

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Catherine T

This band gave us everything we wanted. They were high energy and got everyone on the dance floor. Best decision we made for the wedding event was going with this band I HIGHLY recommend them!

Wedding band review

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

The A Band is fabulous band that can play any song you need or want. They learned a song for my dance with my son and did it perfectly. The dance floor was constantly filled and a dance off occurred between the families. Absolutely the best band we have heard in a number of... Read More years. So much fun!

A+++

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Amy P

Step 1- get engaged. Step 2 -book the A Band to perform at your wedding! I'd like to say I was kidding, but I was on the phone with Savron, Manager of The A Band within 24 hours of the proposal. To my husband and I, having a great band is key to a great wedding and we knew... Read More nailing down the A band was a must! Working with the band is extremely easy. Savron and Frank were both a pleasure to work with and they put together the perfect song list. The list of available songs is quite extensive and caters to all genres and age groups. They have the perfect mix of new top hits and mo-town medleys. The A band was more than willing to learn songs for us that were not on their list and did just that but learning our wedding song (Donna Lewis- I love you always forever) and performing it WAY better than the original. This was the 5th time we were lucky enough to celebrate with the A band. They are now our family band and I can't wait until the next time I'm at a wedding with them! Wedding planning can be extremely overwhelming. Make choosing your band an easy decision and Book the A Band!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We could not have picked a better band for our wedding! Savron, the bandleader and member of the band, made the planning process seamless and easy. They have a wide range of songs and easy song selection process to make sure they know everything that you want to hear. During... Read More the reception they had such great energy and stage presence. They had everyone dancing all night. We could not have asked for more. I highly recommend The A Band.

Great Band!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We used the A Band for our wedding last October 2013. I would highly recommend this band to anyone in the tristate area. They were very accommodating with understanding our budget, took interest in what type of music we like, and read the crowd at the wedding. They had never... Read More been to our venue before, but came & set up like they have been there many times. There voices and acoustics are amazing. There were times it truly sounded like the original singer was there. All the guests were up and dancing all night. Everyone that commented on our wedding afterwards, all mentioned that the band was the best and made the wedding. I would use them again in the future and highly recommend them to any bride/groom looking for a fun night!

The A Band for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Tracy C

When I was planning my wedding to me food and music was most important. You can have the most beautiful wedding but I think if food and music sucks so will the wedding. The A Band was great. I had about 150 people for my wedding and they kept people dancing all night long.... Read More People at work a week later still say how great they were. I highly recommend this band and they make it fun planning before. Even personal. They are just great people talk to and set it all up with. They made my experience so much fun and really pulled through with fantastic music. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour,and reception. It was all perfect. Thank you A Band!!!!! We all had so much fun!!!!!

a lot of fun

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Tiffany B

I was recently a bridesmaid at a good friend's wedding. She used these guys and they were spirited and fun! and pretty good musicians to boot. We have opted for a DJ at our wedding, but if we decided to go with a live band these guys will be among my top choices!

Book This Band!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Lauren W

If you want your crowd up on the dance all night, The "A" Band will get the job done! Fantastic musicians who are good at what they do and seem to really enjoy it! They have great energy and can read the crowd really well. I was very happy with their music selection. Our... Read More crown was mixed and they played such a variety that I think everyone was singing along. Our guests were blown away by the band and were talking about how good they were all night (and for many weeks afterward)! The "A" Band also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was such a nice detail and I would really recommend this to all brides. Overall, they were a pleasure to deal with through the whole process and a great value. Very professional and organized! I would highly recommend this band!

The "A" Band

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 jane m

Our daughter's wedding was 9/21/13. We were so fortunate to have hired the "A" Band; it was a great decision! Savron Hudson was a true professional from our very first conversation and throughout the entire process. He worked with our daughter to make the entire process so easy.... Read More From the moment the wedding started until the end of the evening the "A" Band had everyone on dance floor. I can't tell you how many calls we received after the wedding commenting on the great band. Prior to the wedding, so many people told us that the right band makes all the difference in the wedding and the "A" band if that right band!

The A Band is the Best Wedding Band Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Alex M

My husband, Adam, and I hired the A Band for our September wedding and I could not have been more thrilled!! From the very beginning they were fantastic and made the song selection process so easy- I felt comfortable right from the first conversation. This band is far and above... Read More anything I could have expected! From the very first dance they had EVERYONE out on the dance floor and kept us all there the entire evening!! Their enthusiasm, talent and energy made the night a once in a life time evening and all of our guests told us at brunch the next day how great they were. I know everyone says this- but we had the best wedding ever and I owe that in large part to the A Band. I would 100% recommend this band for any of your events- you will be more then satisfied by their performance.

Amazing band!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Thank you so much for being the band for my wedding. I was very happy to see that many people were dancing on the floor thanks to the awesome music. The band leader was very easy to work with and got back to us immediately when we had questions. All the songs were done very well... Read More and we were very satisfied with "A" band. Thank you so much again.

Awesome Band

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Benjamin S

The A Band did our wedding on July 7, 2013. The music was fantastic. Their covers were really well done. Also, Savron is very professional and easy to work with. He and the band put together a last minute version of "Lets Call the Whole Thing Off" by George and Ira Gershwin... Read More which rocked. Everyone loved the A Band and we recommend them whole heartedly.

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Natalie G

This was the best band ever. Totally made the night for my wedding. The song selection is fantastic! My husband and I were so happy with this band. Honestly, the band made the night for us!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 kathy g

We had our daughter's wedding at the Liberty House in Jersey City. The venue was great but the band made the night. The music was fantastic and everyone was up dancing the entire night. The sound system that the A Band uses is so special because you don't get that blaring sound... Read More where no one can talk. The music was so good for all ages! Love, love this band!!!!

Savron Hudson & The "A" Band

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

As the groom, my bride gave me one major job to do for our big day (besides getting to the altar on time)... Select the Entertainment. For whatever reason I never had much time to focus on this job, and frankly not much capital to throw at this problem either. We found Savron... Read More and The "A" Band on line and put our total faith in them to put on a good show - we didn't have the time or money to be picky. Not only did they not let us down, but they made our Wedding Reception an event to remember for all those who attended. We gave them the Green Light to play whatever songs they thought would showcase their talent, and they absolutely rocked the joint. Some folks actually thought they were playing a recording when they started to play Bruce. They even learned all the songs we had requested for our Special Moments throughout the Night. They were a total low cost and low maintenance vendor with tremendous value. Savron even threw in a Horn Section to fill out the act out of his own pocket, because he knew we couldn't afford it and it would make that much of a difference. We are truly grateful for the performance and dedication the "A" Band gave us.