The Aerialist Press

Walnut Creek, CA

The Aerialist Press

Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

43 Quail Court, Suite 203, Walnut Creek, CA

Beautiful Letterpress!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Stephanie

I absolutely loved my invitations from the Aerialist Press. They offer such beautiful letterpress designs for a great price. Alexandra was wonderful to work with and everything came out perfectly and was delivered when expected.

very professional and beautiful designs

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Crystal W

We thoroughly enjoyed working with The Aerialiste Press for our wedding invitations. We were looking for affordable letterpress from the beginning so this was a very difficult search for us. Alexandra is very nice and helpful when choosing the best design that suits the type... Read More of wedding we were having. Our only concern was although the pricing was fair, that was only the tip of the iceberg. If you wanted to have add-ons, i.e. multiple colors, other cards like rsvp cards or place cards, etc. it could potentially rack up the pricing quickly. All in all, we were very satisfied with our invitations and received many compliments on them. :)

High quality letterpress invitations

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Lindsay H

I was hesitant to put too much time or money into our invitations at first, but once I looked around I realized I wanted something truly beautiful that would make a statement. I looked around at various websites and vendors and fell in love with some of the letterpress in-house... Read More designs from the Aerialist Press. Even though I am all the way in Florida, Alexandra (in CA) was superb and efficient in handling communication and she was so so patient with me, and my various revisions and edits! She helped me stay within out budget my tweaking a few things, and I was blown away by the end results. I waited to give this review until I heard feedback from some of our invitees, and let's just say I've received at least 5 comments from guests, and the invites just went out last week! They turned out absolutely gorgeous and they were worth every single penny. Thank you Alexandra and the Aerialist Press for the fabulous invitations, I know I'll be framing one with our wedding photo!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Em M

My invitations from here were my favorite part of my wedding! They were so beautiful and different. I loved the color of the ink and the fun design. I got the stella suite in Navy and Mint and it looked fantastic. We got the heavier paper for the invitation and the regular... Read More for the rsvp and reception details card. They all looked amazing together. We also had little pictures for the choices of entree instead of words and it looked adorable. Overall, it was definitely a splurge based on our smaller budget, but it was completely worth it!

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 J B

I fell in love with the perfect design for a beach wedding by the Aerialist Press. I could hardly justify such lovely invitations for such a small wedding, but they were just too perfect! Such high quality and classy designs.

Best invitations

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Amanda C

Hands down the best letterpress work I've ever seen. I got so many compliments on the save the dates and the invitations. This company has reasonable prices for the beautiful work they create! Can't wait to use their work again when I have another big event!

Beautiful work and great customer service

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Kate B

The Aerialist Press printed my entire wedding suite in Summer 2012. I chose one of their "house" designs, but they also offer full design services if you want a more unique look. The total for invitations, rsvp cards, info cards, inner and outer envelopes and rsvp envelopes was... Read More less than $1500 which is extremely affordable for full two-color letterpress. They worked with me through several drafts and were always patient and helpful and gave me lots of feedback. When I received my invitations, there was a mistake on one of the pieces and when I emailed them to ask about it, I got a call within minutes. They researched the problem and took full responsibility and reprinted all the affected pieces the next day and sent me the replacements all at no extra charge. It is rare to see a business that is so skilled at what they do be affordable and have such incredible customer service. I highly recommend working with The Aerialist Press!

Beautiful, affordable letterpress!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Samantha F

I never thought that we would be able to afford letterpress for our wedding until I stumbled upon the Aerialist Press! We got letterpress for the cost of what it would be to get our invitations printed at a normal place! The designs are classic and elegant and Alexandra was a... Read More pleasure to work with!! She always answered our emails and was extremely polite! One of the greatest wedding vendors we got to work with!!!

Most Beautiful Wedding Invitations!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Brooke K

We absolutely loved our wedding invitations. The Aerialist Press was so wonderful to work with and they customized our invitations to fit exactly what my husband and I wanted! We highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Jenny P

I had been looking for months for the perfect invitations and didn't find it until I was lucky enough to come across The Aerialist Press website. Their work is amazing and the prices are absolutely is letterpress after all. Don't fear that you're not nearby, the... Read More team at The Aerialist Press will work with you over the phone or email until everything is absolutely perfect.

Gorgeous invites!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Armin H

Our invites were beautiful! I still have them up b/c I love them so much. Very affordable for the quality and such luxe material. I would give a six if I could!

SAIL - amazing beachy theme

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Alexis K

We LOVED our invitation suite. I was so fortunate to have found the aerialist press, Alexandra did an amazing job and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much, we would highly recommend this company to anyone!

loved this husband/wife team!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Sarah W

Aerialist Press was amazing to work with - not only do they offer affordable letter press, but there are a local Bay Area busband-wife team that started the business after doing invites for their own wedding. really easy to work with, would definitely use them again for another... Read More event!

One of the best decisions of my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jessica T

I adored The Aerialist Press. Alexandra was a pleasure to work with. The response time was fast and they worked very hard to achieve the exact design I wanted for my invitations. The price was amazing and the quality was stunning. I got an insane number of compliments on my... Read More wedding invitations. Highly recommend!

Brilliant, fun, and affordable!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Kimberly T

I wish I could give an extra star for value - the Aerialist Press was an absolute dream come true for me! I had my heart set on letterpress invitations, but my budget just could not absorb thousands of dollars in invitations for my wedding of 150. First off, the prices listed on... Read More the website ARE what you pay - you will not get stiffed with hundreds of extra dollars in fees or anything like that. I was sold the minute I got my "sample pack" in the mail. I was just certain that the quality had to be crappy in order to be such a deal, but all of the paper was soft and cloth-like with a hefty weight, and the ink was clear and bright on everything, even the delicate little pressed details. I originally was going to go with one of the House designs, but as I started talking with Alexandra about my theme and style, I opted for a Couture design instead, which frankly is an even bigger bargain. After about a week of telling her my theme/inspiration, Alexandra sent me back about 5 different ORIGINAL designs ... all of them wonderful! She was super encouraging and best of all patient as she and I bounced the designs back and forth to each other at least 6 or 7 times. She made it very clear that her goal was to make me happy, not just shuffle another customer on down the line. The personal service was SO wonderful and thoughtful, I felt like I had a real teammate helping me to develop my whole concept. I ordered invitations, RSVP cards, and my wedding programs, and all of the pieces were just spectacular. I had so many phone calls after they went out about the "gorgeous invitations." My photographer went ga-ga with the programs! My only regret is that I didn't order thank-you cards while I was at it!! THANK YOU ALEXANDRA AND CRAIG!

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 aighleann m

Let me first say I never write reviews but for The Aerialist Press I had to! They have been amazing to work with on our save the dates and invitations! We knew we wanted letterpress but were thinking it was out of our budget because of our numbers-- until I found this... Read More Northern California company!! (I don't live by them--they ship anywhere) I inquired and they responded with in 24hrs; and from that point on the collaborating didn't stop! We used their "house design" and the custom design options. We saw as many proofs as needed until we were happy; --they sent us a large bundle of samples to help us pick color, paper and font--and their turnaround was less than 3 weeks! Their artistic talents, professional product and great personalities made working with them a pleasure! We splurged on their MAPS and it's worth it--what a great touch to any wedding! So unique and beautiful. I'm so excited to send out our Save the Dates and Invites---because of The Aerialist Press the first "part" of our wedding people see is really going to set the tone! I can not recommend them enough--and like I said they ship. I had my invites shipped back to the Midwest at no charge!