Plano Bridal Show Sponsors September 10th, 2017

The American DJ Company (formerly i Entertainment Weddings) is sponsoring the upcoming Plano Bridal Show on September 10th at the Plano Centre. We are offering a $100.00 off any of our packages to all of our couples if you set up an appointment to talk with us about your reception and will take $200.00 off any package if you book at the Plano Bridal Show. Go on to our website, watch the DJ videos, and pick a DJ that fits your price point. Let's start working on your playlist to make your night perfect. It can be that easy. We look forward to meeting you!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

DFW and all surrounding areas. (214) 808-4416

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Ashley A

We chose DJ Shaun for our wedding day & I can't say enough kind words about him!! He did an amazing job at our wedding and really got our guests involved in the reception keeping them dancing the entire time. After the wedding, all of our guests complimented us on the fantastic... Read More job he did. Shaun is easy to work with,does exactly what you want and is just an overall pleasure to have around. Thank you DJ Shaun for everything you did for us to make sure our day was the best!!!

2017-08-01T22:12:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy that Shaun delivered on his promise to you. Again, congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Prescilla C

Shaun J was phenomenal! My husband and I hired him to DJ our wedding reception an he exceeded all expectations. He had the entire party dancing non-stop by playing a vast variety of music. He mixed old and new music which I especially enjoyed. Thank you Shaun J!

2017-06-06T13:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Shaun J and The American DJ Company for your wedding. We enjoyed being a part of your reception. : )

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kelcee J

Cameron did a great job at our wedding, and our guests had such a good time! Cameron even came out on the dance floor to dance with us at one point, and everyone loved that. Really appreciate everything he did for us! Thank you Cameron!!!

2017-04-21T13:03:26 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all mine. Thank you for choosing me and my services. It was a great reception!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Eric P

Our DJ, Shaun was everything we could have asked for and more! He agreed to do our wedding despite the late notice and was extremely flexible about meeting with us and even did a custom song mix for our first dance that was perfect. Everyone we worked with at iEntertainment was... Read More great and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a skilled, friendly DJ who will have everyone up smiling and dancing.

2017-04-21T13:03:00 Response from the vendor

One of the nicest reviews Shaun has ever received. Thank you for choosing Shaun and his services We enjoyed being a part of your reception!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Tara C

HUGE, huge thank you to Shaun J! We were so happy with our reception, he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. Shaun J played everything we had on our lists, and the rest was up to him! He was so friendly and accommodating, an absolute breeze to work with. Our wedding... Read More was Star Wars themed, and he was more than happy to work that music into our ceremony just as we had imagined. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ who can get the party started and keep it going :-) Thank you so much for making our wedding reception super fun and memorable!!

2017-04-21T13:02:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing both Shaun J and The American DJ Company for your reception. We enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Grace Y

I had screened and interviewed 3 DJs before we went with Shaun J . We are so glad that we went with Shaun J. To us music and entertainment was top on our wedding priority list and Shaun J definitely delivered. He listened to know what our music styles were and our guests were... Read More asking all night how we found our DJ. Not only was his music selection on point but his MCing was smooth and also created a fun vibe for the reception portion! Thanks again iEntertainment!

2017-04-21T13:01:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Shaun J and his services. We appreciate you taking time to leave such a thoughtful review. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Portia F

Our DJ always maintained professionalism! He kept in contact with me even when I would forget to provide necessary information. He was so great that my planner said she would begin referring him to her clients!!! iEntertainment really works! I would recommend them and Shaun J... Read More to anyone who wants to have fun and keep the crowd entertained during an event!

2016-10-19T15:16:35 Response from the vendor

Shaun had a wonderful time at your reception and genuinely loved working with you. Thank you sincerely for choosing Shaun and i Entertainment services. It is appreciated. : )

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Shawn H

I had my first meeting with a top tier DJ and we just didn't click. I went over the songs and types of bands/genre my husband and I liked and he seemed very unfamiliar with it. I was talking The Cure, Depeche Mode, New Order and he apparently heard Michael Jackson and... Read More Madonna. We opted to meet with a first tier DJ since their tires really didn't mean much to us... looking for someone to do the basics not a routine or comedy act. Second guy was our age and more familiar with our choices. Seemed to be a good fit. Well, the night of our wedding I don't recall hearing any of those groups. He did get my two dances correct, first dance and father's dance. He did seem to get the crowd to the buffet timely and people were dancing. My husband had to ask him after the 3rd Prince song to stop. Prince had recently died. I wasn't overly impressed with my purchase or experience. The DJ argued with a guest over a song selection on who was the original singer I found out the next day. Hopefully this will be my only wedding and won't need another DJ ever but if so I would not hire this company again.

2016-10-11T14:39:23 Response from the vendor

We strive for excellent service and customer satisfaction. We apologize that you did not get the best service for your wedding. Would you please provide us with the name of the DJ and the event date so we can guarantee this will not happen again.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Anthony G

Shaun J did our wedding and all we can say is WOW!!! He was very personable, approachable, and energetic with guest interaction. He advertised himself as "the best" to us, and did he ever deliver. He had a very good mix of music, and it was mixed flawlessly and cleanly during... Read More transition of songs. He kept the dance floor full up to the end of the event. I can only compare the energy of our wedding dance to a high energy night club. Every one of our guests gave very high and positive reviews of the wedding and DJ. I WILL be recommending Shaun J and I Entertainment to family and friends who are in need of DJ services for weddings or other events.

2016-09-26T13:22:12 Response from the vendor

This is exactly the kind of feedback and praise we live for. Thank you for choosing Shaun and his services. We are very happy that we met and exceeded your expectations. : )

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Katie S

DJ Fox and his team were awesome!!! Best DJ ever. Cameron meet with us before the wedding twice to answer all of our questions and was so easy to work with. At the wedding he was so interactive with all of our guests and made it a blast - the time flew by.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Fe D

For our wedding in July 2016 we hired DJ Travis Ashley from i-entertainment and he was fantastic! Our crowd is generally very shy and awkward but Travis got everyone on the dance floor, teaching them moves, and pretty much turned it into an awesome party. He was a great MC and... Read More made our shoe game really funny. He also helped us throughout the whole process, from meeting with us to help us define a timeline for the wedding to giving us suggestions for songs / games / activities and other vendors. When talking to our friends afterwards about the wedding, one of the things they commented on was how great our DJ was. My sister already said she is hiring him for her wedding one day and I would no doubt recommend him for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Michele M

Travis Ashley was our DJ. He was wonderful from start to finish. He was very generous with his time when he met with us before we even chose him to DJ our wedding. We had a Wednesday night wedding, so a lot of people had to work the next morning, and yet he was still able to get... Read More the party started with his incredible energy! He was professional, punctual, friendly, lively, and a good problem solver. Our reception got started late because our officiant decided to go on a tangent at the reception....but our DJ dos everything he could to get is back on schedule! We highly recommend Travis Ashley with iEnterrainment!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Danielle T

Pat Siwy was our DJ for our wedding and he was beyond amazing! He is easy to understand when he speaks and he sure knows how to keep a party going! It didn't take long at all before he had everyone on the dance floor dancing to "Shake it off," then singing their heart out to... Read More "Bohemian Rhapsody" all the way to serenading us with the all so popular Frank Sinatra. We had to force people off the dance floor when it was time to leave! All of my guests have been raving as to how much fun our wedding was and a large portion of that is due to the professionalism and expertise of Pat! I am so glad we decided to choose pat for our wedding and would chose him again in a heart beat! Thank you so much for everything we had a blast!

2016-07-20T16:26:52 Response from the vendor

It sounds like Pat was perfect for you and your guests. We can not express how much we enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone how great Pat was. And thank you for choosing us and our services. Pat... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Samantha T

Jesse Cain was great!! He was the DJ at our wedding in June. Punctual and took the time to communicate with us before hand to ensure that our requests were met. After the ceremony, he really kept the reception fun and made sure everyone was having a good time. Would definitely... Read More refer him and iEntertainment. Thanks so much!!

2016-07-09T18:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing both Jesse Cain and i Entertainment Weddings' service. Jesse came back to the office raving about your reception at the Piazza in the Village. It sounds like you had a wonderful reception and Jesse was glad to be a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Jesse Cain, our DJ for our wedding was simply AMAZING! From the beginning, he was very professional and personable. From our first meeting, I knew he would do a great job and he did. He was even flexible to meet me at our family's house since we were having our wedding there to... Read More go over the setup. He arrived early the day of the wedding and was genuinely excited about the day. If I had any questions or suggestions, he replied to my texts/emails in a reasonable time. I had several guests comment on his enthusiasm and vibe during the reception. One guest who is in an upcoming wedding is going to suggest iEntertainment to the bride to be for her wedding reception. I told her that she would not be disappointed. Jesse had great energy during the whole night and kept the party moving till the very end. I can't say enough positive things about Jesse, he knows what he is doing and does a great job! The whole process working with iEntertainment has been a nice experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone for their upcoming nuptials.

2016-06-16T13:13:59 Response from the vendor

This is exactly the kind of thing we love to hear about our DJ's. This is a glowing review of Jesse Cain and his service and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone. Thank you for choosing both Jesse and i Entertainment.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Emily H

Shaun J was the DJ for my wedding in Galveston, TX. I can't say enough good things about him. I gave him a very broad list of music, he played country, rap, rock and everything in between. Guests were also able to requests songs. And he had people up and on the dace floor... Read More literally all night long. He stuck to the timeline and kept the wedding going. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Maria S

We booked Travis Ashley for our wedding on May 21, 2016 and he did a phenomenal job! So many of our guests were raving about how good the DJ was and how much fun they had dancing. He really made our wedding day amazing and we really had a blast. Travis and Gabriel showed up... Read More really early to help with setting up. He also helped set up the speakers for our outdoor ceremony and played a solo song off his ipod for our soloist during the ceremony. He truly went above and beyond to make everything go off without a hitch. The music was AWESOME and he really helped us plan the perfect reception in terms of advice for the flow of events during the night and song recommendations. It truly was a perfect day for us and we highly recommend booking i-Entertainment, and Travis if you can get him! He was focused on keeping our guests happy and entertained and there was never a dull moment :)

2016-06-03T11:52:55 Response from the vendor

It's easy to do a great job when you connect and care about your client and their special day. Sincerely, thank you for choosing both Travis Ashley and i Entertainment. Travis has been raving about you and your guests and it means so much that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Mandy L

One of the best parts of our wedding was definitely the atmosphere that Cameron and his assistant (of course I went blank on his name) created. We met with Cameron a few times before the wedding and he gave us excellent suggestions and ensured that he completely understood the... Read More vibe we wanted to create. Cameron was totally great when we changed our mind about our first dance a week before the wedding as well. The day of the wedding was flawless, everyone raved about how much fun they had and how they ensured everyone was entertained and played a little bit of everything. I never mentioned that I am a huge Grease fan but it was like Cameron read my mind and played a few tunes during the reception! You can tell he is passionate about his work and truly is a great person!

2016-05-21T10:01:33 Response from the vendor

When you have truly caring friends and family who are excited to be a part of your reception, it's not hard to engage them - they want to have a good time. And, Mandy, your guests had a good time! They were wonderful and you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Analeigh S

Our DJ, Jesse, was great. We loved his presentation when we met with him and knew his personality fit in with ours. He was fun and was really good at getting the guests to get up and dance. (We had a lot of older people at our wedding, so it was a pretty big challenge.) Thank... Read More you, Jesse!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 marilyn n

Shaun J, our wedding DJ, was such a pleasure to work with! He was professional and knew how to please the crowd. We had specific songs that we requested for the standard dance which worked smoothly but also had people requesting music that he was able to accommodate with a smile... Read More on his face. I would recommend him to anyone getting married!

2016-05-20T09:42:39 Response from the vendor

Shaun really is one of our best entertainers and came back from your wedding at the Adolphus raving about how much fun he had and how great your guests were. Thank you for choosing Shaun J and i Entertainment. We enjoyed being a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Highly recommended! My daughter hired Jesse for her wedding. We were very pleased with the service from signing the contract, to the last dance! Thank you Jesse and I-entertainment!

2016-04-28T09:56:56 Response from the vendor

This is exactly what we want every bride to say! Sincerely, thank you for choosing both Jesse Cain and i Entertainment. We appreciate being a part of your reception.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Latisha C

I met these guys at the bridal show and there was so much competition out there it made it hard to decide until I met Shaun one of the DJ/MC. He was so pleasant and seemed like the right fit for my wedding. Unfortunately, he was not able to perform my wedding however, he did... Read More recommend another DJ and it was handled in a very professional way and a meeting was arranged. I had William Hale as my DJ/MC and he was very experienced and professional on cue with the timeline and quick on responding to emails. We didn't hear a lot of country music as we requested but he did play some good tunes that had almost everyone on the dance floor. By the end of the evening there were a few guests that asked me where did I find him? This guy is good!! I was very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend him to others.

2016-04-27T07:31:01 Response from the vendor

It means so much when guests comment and care where you found any vendor. It's a compliment to your planning and finding vendors that brought out the best of your vision. Thank you for choosing i Entertainment. Both William Hale and Shaun J were happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Ashley M

We booked Travis Ashley for our DJ and he did not disappoint. We met him at a bridal show and knew he was the DJ for us. We met a few times to go over our wedding; however, I made last minute changes and additions the morning of my wedding. He was able to work with me and made... Read More my changes happen! He also had a throw bouquet ready for me because he knew my florist wasn't on top of her game for my wedding like she should have been! Travis was awesome! I highly recommend him!

2016-04-21T13:57:20 Response from the vendor

And that recommendation means the world to us. Thank you sincerely for choosing both Travis Ashley and i Entertainment. Travis loved being a part of your reception. Thank you again for choosing us and our services.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Travis Ashley was the I-Entertainment DJ for my wedding and he did a great job! Early on he worked with us to ensure the songs that were played, the timeline, and everything in between went as planned. On the wedding day he controlled the flow of the reception very well and... Read More people were on the dance floor ALL night!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Erin P

Travis and the entire i Entertainment team were an absolute dream to work with for our wedding. I first talked to Jesse, who really listened to what I wanted out of a DJ. He put me in contact with Travis, who lived nearby and was able to meet with us more than once to go over... Read More exactly what we wanted from him. I was really nervous that we were not going to be able to get anyone out on the dance floor and dancing, but Travis was able to get everyone on their feet and stay on their feet! We are still getting compliments on how much fun our wedding was and recommend Travis to anyone we has an upcoming wedding. A quality DJ like this is hard to find and definitely worth the investment!

2016-04-21T13:59:18 Response from the vendor

Our DJ's want our clients to have the right with their DJ. Your wedding day is a very important day and loving your vendors is critical to that day. We are glad that Jesse connected you to Travis and that Travis was the right fit... Read Less Read More

Shaun J and Cameron Fox

TADJC passion of our owners, Cameron Fox and Shaun J. Cameron is the business side the company with nearly 20 years as a full time professional with over 600 weddings to his credit. "It's the responsibility of the DJ to act as the host for our couples and facilitate a memorable night." A favorite saying of Shaun J is "Weddings don't have to be the same thing your parents did. You can do you. That's fun." Shaun J draws from his experience touring with the Legendary Grand Master Flash and running clubs in the New York City Club scene to help make that fun happen for our couples.