The Arling at Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course

Barn

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

1257 Kenny Perry Dr., Franklin, KY (270) 586-5810

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Lisa L

Words cannot describe how thankful we are that we chose the Arling for our daughters wedding reception. This venue is so unique! We loved the looks of it the moment we saw it but were not sure we would be able to stay in our budget if we chose it. Boy were we wrong! Lydia is not... Read More only kind, creative and passionate about giving her brides exactly what they want. She is also determined to make sure they stay in their budget. She was available throughout the planning to answer any questions we had and was quick to take care of anything we asked her to. I truly can't imagine this special day without her. We were thrilled with every recommendation she made. As a mom you expect to have to attend to details at the reception but Lydia took care of absolutely everything. Thanks to her I was able to spend the evening celebrating with family and friends. Marty was our DJ for the evening and he was wonderful. He spent time with the bride and groom prior to the reception to make sure he gave them exactly what they wanted. I have had so many people ask about him and comment on how good he was. Lydia and Marty are using their God given gifts to make sure others have a magical day. The Arling was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Courtney R

The Arling was a PERFECT venue to have my wedding. Lydia did an amazing job helping, planning and making EVERY detail special. I couldn't have picked a better venue or coordinator.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Lydia, Many thanks to you, Marty, Chuck and any others that helped us celebrate a wonderful event! Your venue is gorgeous, and your hospitality and personal touch was much appreciated. Can't imagine a more beautiful wedding? Don Borgschulte (Father of the Groom)

Versatile Space

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Ashley B

The Arling was PERFECT for our wedding reception! After our first choice reception venue fell through, we were scrabbling to find another place that was near the church and also big enough for the amount of guests we had invited. It was a struggle! Then, we finally found The... Read More Arling! Lydia was quick to help in catching up with where we had gotten behind in looking for a new place. She was also so helpful in planning and organizing our reception. The Arling itself is a wonderful place to have a large event like a wedding reception. There is room for approximately 275 people, there are inside and outside areas, and there are so many different ways you could decorate it to have the perfect look for your wedding or event. ALSO, on the grounds there are some awesome spots for photo opportunities (especially during the sunset)! The price is a little higher than what we wanted to pay, but I would say it was well worth it! I would recommend anyone to consider having their wedding reception at The Arling!