The Arthur Company Salon

Serving All Of RI, Southeast Mass, and Southeast Conn.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

3566 Post Rd, Warwick, RI Serving All Of RI, Southeast Mass, and Southeast Conn. (401) 732-6750

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison H

The ladies at Arthur & Company are amazing! Lynne, Meghan and Sabrina came to the Omni in Providence on my wedding day (September 24th, 2016) for hair and makeup for myself (bride) and my three bridesmaids. All of us have completely different hair (straight, really curly and... Read More short) and they did an awesome job! During my trial I was hesitant to do airbrush makeup and eyelashes but with a little convincing I decided to try them out and I am so glad I did. The makeup was flawless, even through a little crying. I also had a spray tan a few days prior to the wedding. Again I was hesitant because I was concerned I was going to look orange, but it gave me a nice glow so that I didn’t have to worry about being too pale in my open back dress. Myself and my bridesmaids received several compliments (I continue to get them as people are looking at our pictures) about what an amazing job Lynne, Meghan and Sabrina did from Arthur and Company. Thank you so much ladies!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Michelle D

Sabrina, Meaghan and Lynne came to do our hair and makeup for my wedding and I can not say enough great things about it! They were so wonderful. My girls were in the wedding and have raved about how their hair and makeup came out exactly how they imagined it would. Sabrina did... Read More my hair and makeup and I was so happy with it! They were so friendly and got everyone done in time for pictures. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great look on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

I had Meghan and Sabrina come to my house on the morning of my wedding to do hair and make-up for myself and all of my bridesmaids. Everything turned out flawlessly. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up and it lasted the whole day. They were very friendly and... Read More professional and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Alicia C

I got married on August 6th 2015, and had my hair and makeup done by The Arthur Company Salon. Sabrina, Meghan and Lynne traveled to me and my bridal party the day of the wedding and everything was perfect! They were very punctual and had everyone done in a timely manner.... Read More Sabrina did my hair and makeup, and I've never felt more beautiful. It was exactly what I envisioned, and I couldn't have been happier. Everyone looked gorgeous from the time they were finished to the time we went to bed! i would definitely recommend The Arthur Company to any bride (or anyone) who is looking to look and feel gorgeous for their special day. Thank you again!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Lauren D

I worked with Sabrina and Megan from The Arthur Company Salon, and they were fabulous! They were extremely accommodating as well. They traveled to the salon where we were getting our hair done for the wedding. Also, we had originally planned on 6 girls getting their make up done... Read More and the day of 2 more decided to get it done and Sabrina and Megan were able to make it work. Not only were Sabrina and Megan fabulous but the makeup came out flawless :)

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

For my son's wedding, I had my hair and makeup done at The Arthur Company Salon. I'm so glad I did because it was a wonderful experience!Prior to the wedding, I discussed hair styles with Kelly and airbrush makeup ideas with Megan. They listened to what I wanted and provided... Read More professional and helpful feedback. On the day of the wedding, a Sunday, they opened the salon for my appointment. The result was exactly what I wanted. Kelly did my up-do style perfectly and Megan made my makeup look dewy and flawless. At the wedding, everyone commented on how gorgeous my hair and makeup looked. I would highly recommend The Arthur Company Salon for your wedding day or any other special occasion.

Amazing Salon!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

There isnt enough GREAT things to say about this team of amazing women! The ladies were at my destination well before the ceremoney, allowing PLENTY of time to get myself and the wedding party ready. Lynne did an absolute stunning design on my hair and the make up by Meaghan was... Read More just flawless! I felt like a Princess all night long! I got Airbrush makeup for the first time ever, and I just couldn't believe how it stayed all night long and didnt get on my dress! Lynne, Sabrina and Meaghan did such an amazing job on the whole wedding party, including myself I would definatly recommend The Arthur Company Salon for your big day!