Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services

167 Towne Center Circle, Sanford, FL (407) 322-2382

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

The employee was discriminative and crude, I inquired about a dress, and the woman working there questioned me asking me why I wanted to know, I had explained it was for a bridesmaid and she then asked in a rude tone "are you the one who's even paying for it? You don't look like... Read More you could afford it" after insisting she give me the price, she said it was $350 and turned back around ignoring me.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

I am so happy with The Aventura Bridal!!! I was searching for my dress online, and couldn't find the brand "Luna Novias" anywhere near where I lived. All I had for options was David's Bridal. When I first arrived to the store I thought I was going to find a certain model I... Read More had pinned online, but they did not have it since it was a previous year collection. I still wanted to see what other dresses they had in store just in case. They were very friendly and attentive with me. I ended up trying on a bunch of different models and brands. The lady saved the best one for last and when I tried it on, I immediately knew that was going to be my dress!! I would have never imagined I would have found my dress on the first day and store!!! I was so convinced and happy. Also, it was amazing for the price it was worth - very great value!!! On my second fitting they had a beautiful matching tiara that I bought from them, followed by a veil on my third and final fitting which I was super happy about because I was about to not have one. Everyone at the wedding, including vendors asked me where I had found such a stunning dress. I was SO happy I went out of my way to search at The Aventura Bridal in Sanford instead of your typical David's Bridal. Thank you Aventura Bridal!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Cheryl F

Well, I thought it was going to be great since we found a shop so close to home to fit girls in tuxes but the price to rent a tux is a bit outrageous if you ask me ($230), and then for the tux not to fit right on the ring bearer (sleeves too long on shirt, jacket sleeves too... Read More short) was just the beginning. The bride, who yes wore a tux, her shoes came apart!!! Right before the ceremony started, the sole of her shoe was coming off!! This is totally unacceptable. By the end of the night, the OTHER sole had come completely off!! When the tuxes were taken back, we were offered NO compensation at all and told that they are not her tuxes, but that it was an awful situation. YES it's awful, how about some money back???? I will NEVER use this place again, or recommend them to anyone! They can charge $3000 for a wedding dress but can't even give back a little money for some broken shoes??? UNACCEPTABLE!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

My family lives very far a way and were not able to be apart of the dress picking and fittings part of the planning process so I felt a bit alone and unsure of what looked best on me. Nelly was super kind and helpful in calming my nerves and helping me find the perfect dress and... Read More gave me a really good deal on my gown. She always remembered who I was and was ready to help at any given moment. She helped a potential stress part of the planning process go a lot smoother and quicker. I would recommend The Aventura Bridal if you are looking for personalized attention and need just a little extra help picking your gown.

my first stop

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 grace m

Hi My wedding dress was so beautiful,Im so hard and picky when it comes to fit my right dress , but with Nelly help and all the accessories she help me pick,was the right choice,proffesional and patience .Really recommend her.

My wedding gown

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Rose S

Although I worry that I paid too much my wedding dress was high quality and beautiful.

Go into the store!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 LaToya R

The people were a pleasure to work with. I ordered my dress by phone and was sent the wrong one but they were willing to fix their mistake in a timely manner. When I finally received the item the alterations were done poorly and I ended up taking it somewhere else. The dress was... Read More cheaper than most places I tried.

Start a Conversation!