For all your wedding party needs and more...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services

167 Towne Center Circle, Sanford, FL

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

My family lives very far a way and were not able to be apart of the dress picking and fittings part of the planning process so I felt a bit alone and unsure of what looked best on me. Nelly was super kind and helpful in calming my nerves and helping me find the perfect dress and... Read More gave me a really good deal on my gown. She always remembered who I was and was ready to help at any given moment. She helped a potential stress part of the planning process go a lot smoother and quicker. I would recommend The Aventura Bridal if you are looking for personalized attention and need just a little extra help picking your gown.

my first stop

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 grace m

Hi My wedding dress was so beautiful,Im so hard and picky when it comes to fit my right dress , but with Nelly help and all the accessories she help me pick,was the right choice,proffesional and patience .Really recommend her.

My wedding gown

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Rose S

Although I worry that I paid too much my wedding dress was high quality and beautiful.

Go into the store!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 LaToya R

The people were a pleasure to work with. I ordered my dress by phone and was sent the wrong one but they were willing to fix their mistake in a timely manner. When I finally received the item the alterations were done poorly and I ended up taking it somewhere else. The dress was... Read More cheaper than most places I tried.