Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cakes + Desserts

4698 Dixie Hwy, Waterford, MI (248) 259-2551

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Cindy S

My mom bought a cheesecake for my birthday from our upcoming wedding cake baker and it was absolutely delicious!!! We made a great wedding cake baker decision! The bakery makes delicious cakes, is very reasonably priced and is incredibly responsive in communicating! I highly... Read More recommend their bakery! Also they were willing to make any flavor I wantedso I chose chocolate and banana barbel

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sarah C

We tried out several bakeries that are well known and found that they were terribly expensive and generally not very polite. Maybe they didn't feel they needed make an effort because they are popular, but we are so glad that we found out about the Bakery before paying more... Read More elsewhere. We met with the owner and had several delicious options to taste. He was so pleasant and friendly and the price was shockingly low compared to others. Most importantly the cake was absolutely delicious. It was just as good if not better than all the others we tried at other bakeries in Birmingham, royal oak, and Troy. The cake appearance was also perfect and just what I had in mind. They did an excellent job without nickle and diming us. They even will give you a free cake on your anniversary. I cannot recommend this place enough for anyone in the area.

Excellent Allergen-Free Cake!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 kathryn h

They made a gluten free, dairy free, corn free, egg free wedding cake that was wonderful! I would highly recommend. My husband says their regular cakes/cupcakes are INCREDIBLE too!