Wanna Fall In Love Again?!?! #chic #professional

Exclusive unique performers and bands designed to fit your style of entertainment. Our artists perform weddings and private events with LOVE, its personal for us! We've worked on TV shows, toured with headliners, acted in major film's, performed on Broadway, and much much more. We can answer any questions you may have please reach out, we guarantee to respond in 24 hours or less. We offer VERY fair pricing, and if you have a last minute event we can even work with your last minute budgets. Please visit our website, WWW.THEBANDMETHOD.COM, many of your questions can be answered. We offer more bands, cocktail hour bands, ceremony musicians, DJ's, unique entertainment and much much more! We are looking forwrd to meeting you. FOR LIVE FOOTAGE FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @thebandmethod

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

223 Bedford Ave. , Brooklyn, NY NYC, Eastern Shore, South, LA and the West! Traveling band! (929) 250-2924
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 J. M

Well, everyone, it happened! I have fallen head over heels for The Band Method (and my husband too! lol) Basically, to fully express my love and gratitude for The Band Method I would have to jump up and down, scream shrieks of joy, and dance until I drop! Which I 100% did at my... Read More wedding! For our reception, we had The Broadway Project Band (one of the many talented groups at The Band Method) and they were the most incredibly upbeat, unbelievable, entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic group of musicians and artists. For certain, they were fun and fearless in their performance. They were engaging and had such stamina with continuous music throughout the 4 hour reception. Our wedding was without a doubt a concert and our guests and ourselves had the honor of sharing the space and our special day with these cool and creative people. Also! They were so poised and polished and effectively held a smooth run of show. Not to mention, Marcus, Lafayette, Andrea and the full band were incredibly professional and communicative from start to finish. I was confident that we would be happy with our choice in booking them for our wedding and they absolutely met and even exceeded our expectations. All our guests have raved about them. And our venue even fell hard for them. I could go on and on, but the best advice I can offer you in your wedding planning it to book this band. You are in great hands and hearts with this company. Thank you Band Method/Broadway Project! You are magic!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Nick G

We knew that the band was going to be one of the most important parts of fun part of our wedding. We wanted to make sure our guest had the BEST time celebrating our big day. We had HIGH expectations and we expect only the best… The Band Method did ALL OF THAT AND MORE. I don’t... Read More think there is another band on the entire planet that is as good as they were. They made our wedding one of the most fun evenings of our lives. Where to start? From the very first interaction with the band it was wonderful. We spoke with Andrea and she was attentive, thorough and patient with us. Even when we had questions about the contract, she made herself available while in Europe to chat on the phone. She was beyond professional and made us feel like everything was going to be handled with care and ease. Then before the wedding they met us at the venue and reviewed the space where the band would setup and made our song choices so easy. We didn’t want to have to pick each song and just told her “we want everyone dancing all night long” — she simply said: “Okay, we got you.” When we asked if there could be a little trio playing jazz during dinner, she got excited and said: “we can do a different outfit during the dinner that will make it seems like a 40s jazz trio” — Not only did she make that an easy addition she made it even better than we could’ve imagined. And then came the day of the wedding. We were excited and nervous and busy. I didn’t even think once about them because they were so profession and excited that we knew they would be ready to go. We had our ceremony and everyone went down to dinner. As we were walking around saying hi to our guest at dinner, there was a perfect, beautiful subtle jazz music playing in the background. I looked over at them, and one of the woman was standing at an old fashioned microphone, with a flower in her hair, singing the most beautiful jazz song. The atmosphere was set and it was SPECTACULAR. And then… oh… get it ready…then, it was time to dance. We moved into the room where the dancing was happening and the energy from the band was contagious! The dance floor FILLED before they sang our first song. We chose a song that we both love and expected a nice version of it… little did we know that they were going to TURN IT OUT. Two of the women were riffing and wailing in ways we didn’t know were possible. It was everything we wanted and set a bar for the rest the of the night. People knew that this was going to be a PARTY. From that point on the dance floor kept going. The band not only sounded AMAZING but they understood timing, pacing and energy of the room. The night FLEW by because it was so much fun. My brother came up to me about 30 minutes in and screamed “BEST WEDDING EVER!” and I know it was because of the band. I wish I could say in words how wonderful this band was, but I don’t think even my review does justice to HOW INCREDIBLE they are. All I can say, is my guest have ALL raved about this band. Multiple of my guest have asked for their number so they can book them. THIS. BAND. IS. THE. BEST!!!!!! Seriously. SERIOUSLY. If you have any doubt or are torn between two bands let this review be the thing that puts you over the band. GET THEM NOW.

And I'm a Casting Director, I'm Picky!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

I had East River Band at my wedding. They were fantastic. I knew many of the members as I've cast them in shows or on TV in NYC so I knew they were awesome talents. My guests were blown away however which was pretty neat to watch the faces. I highly recommend them if you... Read More have a dancing crowd or even if you don't, they'll make people want to dance! Ha! Its very exciting to watch. Glad I took a chance with them. Very affordable too I must say.

2015-06-08T10:00:57 Response from the vendor

You're the best Jane!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kristen L

The Broadway Project (through the Band Method) was one of the highlights of our wedding! They are SUPER charismatic, have great voices and an unparalleled energy. EVERYONE of all ages was on the dance floor from the beginning to the bitter end of our wedding, and loved every... Read More moment of it. Everyone at our wedding also commented on how amazing the band was so we cannot say enough positive things about this band. You should hire them without question if you want your guests to remember how fun your wedding was!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Stephen D

All I can say is "wow". Marcus and the band were absolutely incredible performers and so great to work with. After hunting around a bit online, we reached out and were able to go see one of their warm up sessions. We could tell immediately that their energy and talent were both... Read More impressive. After booking, Marcus and the band management were extremely helpful in helping us get song choices nailed down, extra pieces put into place and every detail settled. On the day of, they were highly professional, on time, ready to go and they could not have performed better. The band was the life force of party, I cannot recall another wedding that I've attended where over half the guests were still on the dance floor at midnight. They really were that great and I'd say about 90% of the feedback we received from our guests was "what an absolutely beautiful wedding and that band was incredible!" My wife Lisa and I could not be happier with our selection of the Broadway Project and we would immediately recommend them to anyone without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Anjelica S

We contracted 'The Broadway Project' for our wedding in Lancaster, PA and they KILLED IT! You have options to add ceremony musicians and cocktail hour music when you hire these guys, which is a plus. Marcus, the lead in the band, calls a few weeks before the wedding to nail... Read More down details and that's pretty much it! Guests from our wedding have requested their contact information because of how awesome this band was. Our only hope is that someone else we know gets them for an event because we'd LOVE to see them live and dance all night AGAIN! With love from Lancaster, Andy and Anj!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Stephanie G

I had Broadway Project perform at my wedding two weekends ago - they were absolutely amazing!!!!!! We are still receiving compliments from all the guests. They were exactly what my husband and I were hoping for. We interviewed a number of bands in the Philadelphia area but no... Read More one interacted with the audience or kept the energy up like Broadway Project did & as soon as we saw their videos we knew it was the right fit for us! We could not be happier and have absolutely no regrets on hiring them as our band. If we had to do it all over again - I would 100% make the same decision. Thank you Broadway Project for making our wedding the day we always dreamed of and truly bringing the party!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kathleen M

The Broadway Project, simply put, is the best wedding band EVER! Seriously!! They are an outstanding group of amazingly talented musicians!! The music was perfect-- no one sat down the entire night! They blended oldies and modern hits seamlessly! The Broadway Project rocked the... Read More house! So many of our guests called me and my husband to tell us that they were the best wedding band they had ever listened to! In fact, I even recommended them to a co-worker, who has booked them for his upcoming wedding in July in CT (which was a really smart move, since they will seriously make his reception amazing!) Thank you so much, Broadway Project, for making our day so special and fun. I wish we could do it all over again! I'll sing your praises to anyone looking for a wedding band!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Julie Y

The Broadway Project performed at our wedding in October 2016, and they were amazing! Marcus and the rest of the band were professional, talented, and were one of the highlights of our wedding. They know how to pick songs to get the crowd dancing, and we had both young people... Read More and our grandparents on the dance floor all night. They were very easy to work with, and incredibly responsive to all of our requests and needs. They even learned a number of new songs to perform at our wedding. Many of our wedding guests said they were the best band they had ever heard. We’re so happy to have had The Broadway Project perform at our wedding – it really made the reception fun, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. We highly recommend working with them – you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Anna V

The East River Project is amazing! The band was a huge hit at our wedding and we haven’t seen a friend or relative since that hasn’t mentioned how great the music was. Both the music and entertainment were everything we could have hoped for. They played the perfect mix of... Read More popular music from the 70’s through today in line with what we planned with them leading up to the reception and kept us dancing all night. They were also flexible in that they were able to start the music early at our request as the situation called for it. The music and fun we had with the East River Project helped make the reception truly special.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Pamela D

My husband and I got married this past July and they truly made our wedding amazing! They are not just great singers, they are phenomenal performers. My family and friends could not stop raving about how much they loved the band. They kept our guests on the dancefloor the entire... Read More night and made our wedding better than I could've imagined. I highly reccomend them if you are looking for a wedding band. Amazing!! Amazing!! : )

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lindsey D

The Broadway Project played our wedding and were absolutely AMAZING! They were easy to work with from start to finish and brought unparalleled energy to the reception. Each member is extraordinarily talented and they helped make the day special. It's been a few weeks since... Read More the event and our friends and family can't stop raving about the band. Not only did they nail all the songs, it was the little things they did that made a huge difference....a good example is at the end of our dinner, when people were finishing up, a few of the singers walked into the dining area and began to serenade the crowd. Before we knew it everyone was back on the dance floor grooving the night away! They were perfect and myself and husband would recommend The Broadway Project for any event!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Megan D

The best of the best!! Marcus, Andrea, Lafayette, and the entire Broadway Project Band made our wedding day super smooth, tremendously special and so much fun! From staying in touch during the planning process, to easing our nerves in the days leading up to our wedding, to... Read More exhibiting the highest level of professionalism and showmanship throughout our entire wedding day, we can't say enough about how amazing this band is! We started the day with some instrumental folk music, and ended the night with club and Top 40 picks; the band members were absolutely phenomenal in every genre. We had wedding guests as young as three and into their 80s, and The Broadway Project Band had EVERYONE on their feet all night. We are still hearing (well-deserved!) compliments from our wedding guests, and even from our other vendors, a week later -- and we couldn't be happier or more grateful to have had the opportunity to work with The Broadway Project Band on this special day in our lives. Eternal thanks!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Andrea M

Unreal! We had the Broadway Project play at our wedding and they were AMAZING. They surpassed all expectations, we knew they were going to be a great band, but they went above and beyond. I had guests coming up to me all know asking who the band was! Even now, over a week after... Read More our wedding I still have friends and family telling us how great the band one. It was one of the best decisions we made. Marcus is so great to work with, he is super organized and really responsive. Working with him was easy. The band played the perfect variety of music that appealed to all 165 of our guests,. They are able to reach a room and keep the dance floor alive, it was full all night! Thank Marcus and the Broadway project for making our day UNFORGETTABLE. We are already thinking of another occasion where we can have the band come and play again :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Y S

We recently used the Broadway Project Project for our wedding and they were by far the best and most energized band we've ever heard at a wedding. We've been to 5 weddings this summer and this band blew all of the other bands we've seen out of the water. They kept all of our... Read More guests dancing all night and strategically placed speeches & toasts at times when guests were already seated, such as during appetizers and main courses. Marcus, the band leader, was so accommodating to all of our requests. The musicians are top notch as are the singers. We have 9 pieces, including 3 singer, and each of them were professionals. They even ran out of business cards because all of our friends and family wanted to book them for their weddings and events. We heard from so many of our guests later that night and the next day about how amazing the band was and the fact that their music kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire night. Book them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Sarah M

We hired Band Method because my husband wanted top-notch musicians and vocalists for our wedding, the kind that would rarely hit wrong chords or sing off key. We knew these folks could play and sing, but they superseded our highest expectations because they are also performers!... Read More They danced while they sang, their outfits fit the occasion, and every once in a while they came off the stage to dance and sing with our guests and with us. After cutting the cake, my husband jumped on stage to sing Pour Some Sugar On Me with the band, and they pulled me up too (although I declined to take the mic). They were also happy to oblige my husband’s wish to play guitar with them, which was a highlight for us. Guest after guest asked us where we found Band Method and said the band was “more like a rock band than a wedding band.” But even that compliment undersells Band Method because they had versatility and sounded fantastic across all genres, including the keyboardist we hired for our wedding ceremony and the guitar-bass duo we hired for the cocktail hour. Our guests were clapping for them and at the end of the night called for “one more song” (which they obliged). Also, when the lead vocalist got sick at the last minute, not only did they replace him but they also sent additional singers as a courtesy. Unlike other bands, Band Method plays continuously throughout your reception (no breaks filled by MP3s or recorded music), which is pretty amazing. Pro Tip 1: We weren’t going to get a stage but in the end we opted for a 1.5-foot high stage and were happy we did because it facilitated interaction with the band. Pro Tip 2: Ask about Band Method’s lighting. They had fabulous lighting, which they integrated seamlessly with the music. Pro Tip 3: Although no one complained that Band Method was too loud, we did buy earplugs for the comfort of our older guests, which we noticed them using. Band Method also goes by "Broadway Project" (seems to depend on size of the band).

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

The Broadway Project Band performed in Pittsburgh at my son's wedding on April 16, 2016 and they were FABULOUS! From the moment we booked them, they were open to discussions about our reception via e-mail and by phone. We even met with Marcus in NYC and planned the sequence of... Read More events for the evening. The band learned a few new songs for our reception that the bride and groom requested! The dinner music was perfect and the dance portion off the reception was superb. The dance floor was completely packed all evening and the way the vocalists switched off playing, allowed for no breaks in the action. We had so many compliments from our guests: "Where did you find such a great band in Pittsburgh?"...Well, they are from NYC but travelled here for our big day! Their energy was amazing and they are so versatile and sound just like the original artists. We recommend them highly!

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

We cannot say enough great things about The Broadway Project. Andrea and the band were great leading up to the wedding. We were able to see them play live in New York City, and set up a phone call to run through timing for the wedding day. Andrea also reached out directly to our... Read More venue to coordinate and ensure that their schedules were in sync. We had The Broadway Project play both our ceremony and reception, and they were amazing. If you want a band that can keep your guests on the dance floor, then look no further. They had high energy the entire night, the perfect setlist, and took their breaks in small groups so there was always music playing. We are so happy that we went with The Broadway Project, and you will be to!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Holy smokes - what a band! They knew exactly how to read a room and tailor the playlist to match the flow of the evening. They performed the classics gorgeously and when it came time to amp up the energy for dancing they took it to a whole other level. They have the showmanship,... Read More the understanding of our party and the truly incredible musicianship to make any party a success. I had several guests independently say they were at a concert listening to a top flight group, not what you'd typically expect from a typical "wedding band". My wife and I are thinking of getting friends to throw another party just to have them play again - no joke. These guys are professionals and it shows. Easy to work with even though they came in from out of town, flexible, fast and responsive, great songlist. Superb energy.

The Broadway Project rocks!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Grace J

They provided a keyboardist for our daughter's wedding ceremony in June,and a guitarist for cocktails. We used an iPod for background music during dinner and then the full band played from 8:30 to 12:30 with only about a 20 minute break while we had cake. They rocked the house... Read More for young and old alike! They were attractive, personable and engaging. More than we expected to pay at first, but they were worth every penny! If I had another daughter I'd use them again!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I recently attended a friend's wedding in NY City. I usually have low expectations about weddings in general. Usual chicken or beef, people you don't know and a DJ or band that is not very good. I don't dance much so I typically stay the allotted time and sneak out at some... Read More point. This wedding looked to be the same as I got stuck talking to my friends great Aunt Mildred. That was until the band came on. After a few songs everyone was curious about the name and of course the more they played, wanting them at their next function. The Broadway Project did something that most can't..got me up to dance. My girlfriend was thrilled because she is an excellent dancer and we ended up staying the whole night just because of the entertainment. I probably write reviews as much as I dance but in this case, had to do both. They were that good. However, I could only give four stars because I was convinced the Broadway Project would make me a better dancer. End result was the same..I was still the male version of Elaine on Seinfeld. My poor girlfriend. Should of stuck with Aunt Mildred. Michael Tummi

Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

The Broadway Project Blew the roof off the place! They were so professional, and so talented. The band is full of energy and danced the night away. They are truly broadway caliber and they impressed all of the guests. Hire them. It made my night!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

Oh my God!! I know I am in my 60's but I never had so much fun at a wedding ... That includes any of mine ! The East River Band was absolutely fabulous. I didn't have time to rest!! I was on the dance floor the entire wedding reception. Thank you for making me feel young again... Read More and to share it all with my best friend's son and his beautiful wife was great!!! I am going to hire this band at my retirement party!!!!! You all were amazing!

Broadway Project was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

I went to my good friend's wedding last summer in June, and man was the band amazing! They really made the night happen. The singers never stopped dancing! Especially the girls in those heels! They covered so many genres from Jazz to funk to top40 and myself being a music nerd,... Read More i heard some really cool renditions of songs too. If only all my friends had this band at their wedding!

Amazing Band!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

The Broadway Project Band was incredible. They PACKED the dance floor the entire night. The energy was electric, my daughter truly had the best night of her life and that made me very happy as a mother. You guys helped make it a night to never forget. I mean you even learned... Read More all of our song requests, I know some of them a bit weird, my daughter has an eclectic taste in music. People kept coming up to us saying, "Who is this band", "Where did you find them". My husband and I especially loved going to see Motown on Broadway the next week and seeing some of our band onstage!! Thanks for the backstage tour you guys. Anyways, you MUST hire these babies, I adore them, I feel like I adopted more children. So young and full of life and energy. Love them!!!

2015-06-07T22:13:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Anna!! That was a fantastic night!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Lafayette Meyers

The Band Method brand was established in 2009 in Chicago, before making its way to New York City. Our founders are a group of collective artists who are working musicians and performers themselves and have been in the entertainment business for a decade working nationally and internationally. The idea for the company was created after a lengthy musician and friends discussion about performing "cover songs". As most artists have a dream of writing their own music, most still have a passion for singing songs that were written by other artists as well. I was one of those musicians!!