The Barn At Lang Farm

Rentals + Equipment

51 Upper Main Street, Essex Junction, VT (802) 316-1210

Amazing Barn Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Samantha B

I am so happy with our wedding at the Lang Barn. It's obvious from the first visit how beautiful the barn and the grounds are. What you dont see is how accomodating, kind and wonderful Jon and Debbie Lang are! They made the whole experience great- especially during a time... Read More when things are crazy and hectic, they were always there, answering my hundreds of emails and letting me stop by at all hours day and night. I was looking for a more unique experience (i.e. not a wedding factory) and anything I ran by them they were cool with. They also had great suggestions and recommendations. What I love most is thier presence. They are as involved as you want them to be or they can just leave you to do your own thing. Do not hestitate for a second booking this venue!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Amber D

Being in the bridal industry, I had a lot of expectations!! Jon and Debby Lang were so easy to work with and went above and beyond their roles as venue owners!! Jon was always available to help out with questions and concerns! And the day of.. It was PERFECT!! We were married... Read More there and later had the reception at the newly renovated Garden Barn.. I wouldn't change a thing!! Highly recommended!! Thank you to the whole team at Lang!!!

Barn is amazing, exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Katherine E

The barn itself is amazing and being able to pull flowers and other décor from the nursery and antique shop helps offset the price, overall well worth the money for this beautiful space! Communication with the owners was great, from having the caterer from the previous night’s... Read More wedding leave up table and chairs to helping with a last minute correction on décor, John and his team made it happen. Yes, you either have to do setup yourself or hire a wedding planner but that’s the trade off to get this amazing space that does not look like a conference room. Our reception far exceeded our expectations. If you want an elegant barn space with amazing views this is the place for your wedding!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Jacqueline C

I LOVE THE BARN AT LANG FARM!!! DEBBIE AND JON WERE AWESOME AND MY WEDDING WAS PERFECT

fantastic location, wonderful people to work with

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Kristin K

The Langs were very accommodating and easy to work with. It is a beautiful space, rustic yet elegant and the perfect setting for a Vermont wedding!

beautiful location and amazing owners

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 karri c

i can't express how helpful Jon and Debbie were to help us prepare for our wedding. we were able to stop by to check out the space as often as possible. they were very flexable and allowed us to borrow plants from their nursery and a few small decorations from their antique... Read More shop. the space is so very lovely. we were given free range to decorate. if you are a diy bride or want to have control over your set up, this is the place for you. just on a side note, there is no A/C, so beware if planning a summer wedding. Jon was amazing and rounded up a bunch of industrial fans for us.

wonderful location

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Lindsay M

The barn is unbeatable with detail and style

Elegant and Classic

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Meghan D

The Lang Barn was a beautiful place to have my reception which provided a true feel of Vermont. The grounds were lovely with beautiful flowers, views of the mountain and the barn is beautiful! They have paid so much attention to detail. They do everything they can to make the... Read More wedding for you and your guests a wonderful experience from start to finish, and not just for the event, but all the planning that goes into it in advance. They recommended great people to work with and we had a wonderful day with nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend the Lang Barn for any event!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Heather C

The folks at Lang Barn wonderful and accommodating. The Barn its self is exquisite. The landscape looks stunning in our photos. We were so happy with our venue we would recommend it to anyone!