Unique Real Barn - Stress-Free ~ Yes, Yes & Yes

​"THE BARN" at Sierra Springs, is a beautiful special events venue centrally located in Whitesburg / Carrollton, GA. Nestled in a spectacular setting of rolling green pastures, magnificent oak trees and hardwoods. The Barn is the perfect choice for couples to celebrate their wedding vows. Our award-winning services eclipse the finest in this style and trend of venues. It’s your special day… our answer is, “yes.” We strive to sustain a reputation of being open minded, user friendly and we guarantee to exceed your expectations while insuring that your special day is stress-free. We happily accommodate your wishes, while being involved as much, or as little as needed. You may bring your own coordinator/planner and vendors, or choose a la carte services that we provide.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1075 Old Four Notch Rd, Whitesburg, GA (770) 315-3330
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Scott F

My wife and I had our wedding there. It couldn't have turned out any better. The owner is very helpful and accommodating. Many different options for the look and setup. Would highly recommended!

2018-01-21T10:17:47 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the great review. We are glad it turned out perfect. We love that we can offer so many options as there are so many ways and places to use our venue.

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 luke T

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue for our wedding. My husband and I booked this place before we even saw it in person and we had no regrets! The barn was gorgeous and all the decorations that were available to us saved us a ton of money. The rustic chic look with... Read More all the twinkle lights set the mood for a relaxed and fun wedding with a perfect backdrop for photos. And Angie, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this venue.

2018-04-15T19:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the great review and we are so happy that we were everything you expected.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Britnee M

Love this place!!! The venue is beautiful and the owners are amazing!!

2018-01-21T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the great review! We always love 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amber

My Dream Wedding was at The Barn ! Actually the Very First Wedding there ,We wouldn't pick anywhere else. Truly an amazing experience and so glad we found The Barn ! Love you Angie. Love The Moore's

2016-11-27T15:48:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You Amber! You will always be my first and my first was an angel of a bride to work with. We broke The Barn in well on our first wedding. Love You More! Mrs. Moore!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Tiffany B

THE BARN is a gorgeous rustic, burlap barn venue! There are giant lanterns & chandeliers lining the peaks, and white runners going through the beams. It's everything I wanted for my simple country 'boots & pearls' wedding! A precious little front porch opens into a roomy,... Read More beautiful bridal suite. And the owner is incredibly laid back, and has plenty of items that you can borrow to cut needless spending on your decor! I can't say enough wonderful things about this place, and my guests couldn't stop complimenting it!

2016-11-21T20:52:56 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the outstanding review.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alex C

This venue was everything I wanted and more. Angie is awesome! She was so helpful in anything we needed. Great venue!

2016-11-21T20:54:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the 5 star review. We loved having you!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alyson W

Everything about The Barn was perfect. All of my vendors had plenty of roomed and loved the way the designated areas were set up. The bridal suite was beautiful. My groom loved the parlor. Absolutely perfect.

2016-11-15T13:42:00 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the 5 star review. Very much appreciated!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kayla S

I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue! My husband Stephen & I were married there on 9/10/16. From day one, we knew this would be the perfect place to get married. We met with Angie, the owner, in May of 2015. On top of giving us a tour of a gorgeous venue, she... Read More made our visit sweet & simple. We booked the next day! The scenery at The Barn is absolutely gorgeous! There isn't a better venue to give you a rustic wedding! There are a few options to choose from for an outside ceremony. We chose the wood chip area surrounding by trees. Inside the barn is where our reception was. So much space! Easy to move around & enough room for any setup you can imagine! Beautiful bridal suite & comfortable groom's parlor. Angie was fantastic through our entire wedding planning process. Very laid back & flexible. There wasn't a time where my husband & I, our families & wedding party didn't receive exceptional customer service from her or the staff. The customer service, venue amenities & overall vibe of the venue is what sets The Barn apart from anyone else. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect! You can't go wrong choosing The Barn at Sierra Springs for your wedding venue.

2016-11-27T15:50:52 Response from the vendor

Thank You Kayla for the superb review!!! Your wedding was awesome! You & Stephen were fun and wonderful to work with and I love watching your love grow on FB...plus both of you are a hoot.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Anna E

I can't say enough how amazing the owner of this venue is. Angie is absolutely wonderful, she helps you in any way she can to ensure your day goes absolute perfect. My wedding was absolutely perfect because of Angie and the amazing event facility she maintains. The event... Read More facility really speaks for itself, with a beautiful set up inside or out, you can make this venue truly your own. It's a perfect rustic/vintage feel for any bride. I absolutely wouldn't change a thing.

2016-11-27T15:45:12 Response from the vendor

Thank You Anna! Great review and you are a doll bride to work with.

Angie Crews

Having owned and operated several family businesses, Angie brings extensive business acumen to The Barn. Her experience in the equine world includes coordinating clinics, workshops and horse shows, as well as her devotion to riding instruction and training the animals. These life experiences are well used to bring seamless success to your event.