The Best Little Flower Shop In Roswell

Wedding Day Flowers

10800 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA

Flowers were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Bridget S

The Best Little Flower Shop is exactly what it was...! I had absolutely no clue what I wanted for my wedding and they helped guide me in the right direction. I didn't want a huge bouquet for myself and my daughter was my maid of honor. The sizes were perfect and the price was excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Lindsay M

I love this florist! I came to them less than 2 weeks before my wedding and they did everything they could to give me the flowers I wanted! All I had to do was show them some photos of what I wanted and they were able to create the most amazing bridal bouquet! My flowers were gorgeous and I cannot thank them enough!

Love!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 ASHLEY L

I absoutely loved my experience with The Best Little Flower Shop! Pat was a delight to work with, going above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the flowers we received. Our initial meeting was several months prior to the wedding due to an upcoming surgery. I left the meeting feeling comfortable that our flowers would be stunning. After my surgery and healing time, probably a solid two months, I contacted them again and they recalled everything we had discussed. Pat even met us out at the reception site to see about floral arrangements, and her suggestions were fantastic! The day before the wedding I received a test of the bridesmaid's bouquets, and stopped by per Pat's request to see my own bouquet. She said she wanted to make sure I liked the end result, and it is clear she genuinely wants to please her clients. The flowers were on time the day of, and I absoutely loved them! I felt so at ease having The Best Little Flower Shop handle my wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Lauren C

Pat and her team are amazing! They took my vision and made it better than I could hae imagined. They are patient and hard working. I felt like they really cared about me and my wedding. They een made the flower arrangements for our rehearsal dinner!

TO The Best Little Flower Shop In Roswell