The Blue Daisy Floral Designs

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs is a studio specializing in weddings and events. Our brides looks for creativity, uniqueness, quality, and a genuine, high level of service. Follow us on Instagram @thebluedaisyfloral and The Blue Daisy Floral Designs on Facebook to get to know us!

Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1022 Perry Hwy., Pittsburgh, PA (412) 367-5810
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Margaux F

We worked with Stephanie for our November 2016 wedding in Pittsburgh and she literally took my breath away with her designs. Our ceremony decor, wedding party florals, and reception decor were UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous, all thanks to Stephanie. I had gone back and forth with her for... Read More months about what I wanted (and within my budget) and she brought my vision to life. She was incredibly patient with me and offered tons of suggestions and ideas. She is a wealth of knowledge and she has beautiful taste. I also appreciated that she stayed within my budget and thought of creative alternatives when certain flowers/designs were pricier than my budget would allow. In short, she was awesome. Blue Daisy Floral is the best!

2017-01-05T09:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you and were so pleased with how your whole beautiful day came together! Please stay in touch and let us know how you are doing. Best wishes to you and the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Nina F

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Stephanie is at The Blue Daisy Floral. From the moment my mom and I met her we knew that she would make everything perfect. She was not only a florist, but a wedding planner! She helped make my vision a reality. I knew with her as my... Read More florist, nothing would go unnoticed and she would make sure every detail was perfect. My flowers were beyond my expectations. I can't thank her enough for making sure everything was as beautiful as I imagined.

2017-06-13T16:10:01 Response from the vendor

Thank so so very much for the kind words <3 It was such a pleasure working with you and we were so thankful that you chose us to be such an important part of your wedding day!! All the best!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Nicole S

We planned out wedding 6,000 miles away from Pittsburgh through emails, Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made beautiful center pieces that were exactly what I had pictured. My bouquet was of course my favorite and the color scheme couldn't have matched any... Read More more perfect. Of all the things I was worried about, my flowers were not one of them!

2015-06-01T20:00:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world to me that you enjoyed your experience with The Blue Daisy and I so much appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Best wishes to you both and I hope we have the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Ben E

We had a great experience with Blue Daisy Floral! They were sure to spend time with us well in advance and cater to our individual situation. We rented their wrought-iron chuppah which was spectacular for our ceremony and worked with us on customizing the look. They also... Read More picked out a bright and colorful floral arrangement which people are still commenting on after the fact. We would recommend them any day.

2017-06-13T16:11:14 Response from the vendor

Awe, you two were so fun to work with! Thank you for choosing us to design your wedding flowers. Your palette was a dream and we are loving all the photos we are seeing! Wishing the two of you happiness and love!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Genevia R

Brad and Genevia 10/28/2016 From the moment I met Stephanie at the consultation I knew I wouldn't be looking anywhere else for my wedding flowers. She is so kind, sweet, and enormously creative. There probably aren't enough words to describe how happy we were with all of the... Read More decor, flowers, and flower crown we had done through her. I wish I could get married over and over again just so I could choose and see the flowers again and again. Stephanie took all of our thoughts and ideas and brought them to life in such a magical way. EVERYTHING was so very beautiful and on point. Aside from my ideas I told her to use her best judgement and creativity in what she thinks is best and we couldn't have been more thrilled. I wish I could have kept all of my flowers and flower crown alive forever. She is truly one of a kind and if your questioning who you should go with-don't think anymore, hands down it's here! THANK YOU THANK YOU !!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Bridget O

Stephanie and the Blue Daisy were wonderful choices for our wedding florists! Despite me living in Baltimore, we met "virtually" and used pinterest to share ideas and nail down the vision of the day. Stephanie totally nailed the look I was going for and the flowers were so... Read More vibrant and beautiful! She did a gorgeous large display at the cocktail hour that still have my guests talking. If you are looking for someone easy to work with, reliable, professional and really great with flowers and style, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Marie B

We planned our wedding in 8 months living 500 miles away from Pittsburgh in Chicago and I cannot express enough how wonderful Stephanie made the floral design process. With a phone call and many emails; Stephanie brought my floral dreams to life in a way more beautiful than I... Read More could have imagined. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, but definitely relied on Stephanie's experience and design expertise to bring all of my ideas together to create the elegant, romantic, and soft floral touches I envisioned. I would absolutely recommend The Blue Daisy Floral Designs for all of your wedding flower needs.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stephanie K

Stephanie was very professional, organized and responsive. We shared many emails full of details prior to our big day. I even asked if she recommended somewhere to donate the flowers to after our reception, she went out of her way to find them a great home (Centerpieces 4... Read More Seniors). She already had an event scheduled for my wedding day but her assistant handled all of our flowers. My flowers were beautiful! She listened and accommodated my many requests. Her prices were reasonable and her designs were both modern and classic.

2016-09-16T16:23:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved designing for you and are thrilled every time we see a new gorgeous photo pop up on our social media feeds. I'm so excited we were able to work with Centerpieces 4 Seniors! It was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kira K

I do not think there is enough space here to fit my rave reviews of Stephanie Kirby and the Blue Daisy team! I will try. Coming from this indecisive bride, Stephanie sits with you for an initial meeting in her adorable studio and dissects the vision of what you want your wedding... Read More day to be. She guides with her questions, covering every detail, and I left the meeting feeling so much calmer and clearer than before I walked in. She provides a detailed spreadsheet of each item and what was discussed in the initial meeting. Stephanie has truly found her calling! She seriously goes above and beyond, she even acquired a vintage ladder, which I was struggling to find, for a decoration at my venue. I had absolutely no worries or doubt that my flowers, centerpieces, and decor would be beautiful, but she absolutely NAILED it! My own bouquet and my maids' bouquets were perfection!! I walked into my venue, and what I witnessed was even better that I envisioned! She designed 3 centerpiece variations for my rustic-vintage theme and executed my picture perfect barn wedding. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to Stephanie and her team at Blue Daisy. You made my day perfect and one I will remember forever. You are everything! Book now...Blue Daisy is the best!!

2016-08-26T09:41:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and had a blast creating your centerpieces with all of the treasures you found. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding flowers. It means the world to us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Stephanie was incredible to work with and blew us away with her designs. We are from out of town and were having a 'destination Pittsburgh' wedding. We had only read a couple of reviews in our search for the perfect florist, and believe me, The Blue Daisy is as perfect as it... Read More gets. The initial consultation where we gave her our color scheme and a brief overview of what my fiance was looking for, and we were sold. We didn't really know what to expect in terms of size of bouquet and complexity of design until we came to pick up our flowers. In a word, overwhelmed. Stephanie's creativeness and passion for her craft speak loudly through her designs and we couldn't have been happier. One flower that she wanted to use couldn't be found in season, but she really wanted that look, so she fabricated some out of other flowers and then colored them to match our color scheme. Brilliant! My wife and I are extremely pleased with our investment in Stephanie's services and we would gladly work with her again. Thank you Stephanie for making our wedding even more beautiful and more special than we expected!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Kimberly B

This was by far one of the easiest decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Stephanie was recommended to me by a friend who had used her and I can see why they gave me this suggestion. I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers and Stephanie just jumped right in... Read More with suggestions based on the colors that I wanted. She doesn't dye the flowers so finding something lime green I figured would be challenging but she came up with a beautiful arrangement for the girls and I. She was able to add more colosr into the centerpieces for the reception and even 'blinged' out the containers so they would match my glitter table numbers. My venue loved her flowers so much they asked if they could have some of the table arrangements for a last minute event that popped up the next day. Planning a wedding is definitely stressful and time consuming, however when I picked The Blue Daisy to take care of my flowers, I never had to worry about anything. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. I cannot thank Stephanie enough for her role in our wedding and the lesson on how to properly hold my cascading bouquet, even though I quickly forgot in the excitement! Thank you again Stephanie!

2016-03-02T14:56:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really had a great time working with your colors and scheme. I am so glad we got to work together! Best wishes to you and the Mr. :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Brittany A

So I was recommended by a family friend to check our Stephanie and her floral company. I really have no knowledge of flowers what so ever, when my husband and I came for our consultation we were greeted by Stephanie and offered tea and coffee. Her company is so cute and so... Read More inspiring for floral ideas. I showed her a couple of pintrest pictures and gave her our colors and immediately she was able to show me pictures from designs she had created in the past that fit our style. Stephanie was very flexible, we were planning our wedding from afar and I wanted to change something a couple months before our big day and it was no problem with her. She was always available through email and by phone, I always heard back from her within the hour. I got pretty emotional when I saw my bouquet and all of the arrangements down the aisle and on the tables. It is a very emotional experience to finally see everything come together after an entire year of planning. She was spot on, it was more than what I had imagined. Everything was so tastefully done. I was worried about renting the vases and such because I thought that perhaps my guests would want to take the arrangement home but I think that's a thing of the past. The next morning my family and I split up all of the arrangements and brought them home. (I actually have two vases of roses that are still going strong). Another cool thing was seeing my bouquet on her instagram, it's a picture I have saved! You really can't go wrong with Blue Daisy, a lot of my other vendors knew her and complimented her on the work she has done in the past (this is always a good sign!). It was a pleasure to work with her this year.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Rachel H

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs were the best choice I could have maid for a Florist. She talked me through floral choices when I was a self-admitted novice at discussing flowers, and did so in a way where I learned things, but felt like my opinions were being heard. Her prices... Read More were very reasonable, the floral products were gorgeous and her services with delivery day of were right on schedule!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

I seriously could have not asked for a better florist. Stephanie Kirby is amazing, people! She took my vision of what I wanted for my wedding and turned it into something I couldn't have imagined. My flowers were absolutely beautiful, she was very responsive and attentive, and... Read More her prices were fair. She really worked with us to stay in our budget and even though we went a little over, it was totally worth it! I will be using Blue Daisy for all my flower needs for the rest of my life and I have recommended her to a bunch of people! She really loves what she does and it shows. If you're getting married in the Pittsburgh area, I highly recommend Stephanie and her team at Blue Daisy!

2015-05-28T14:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! <3 You were a joy to work with! I had so much fun designing for you and I absolutely cannot wait to see all the photos. Stop by and check in when you're around the area!

Whimsical Wedding

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Jordan F

The Blue Daisy Floral Design was perfect! Everything I wanted and needed on my wedding day was provided and went above and beyond! The vision I had for my wedding would not have been completed without the level of expertise that she provides! Her Products are second to none and... Read More lasted days after the event. Steph is wonderful to work with and has so much knowledge in horticulture, it was easy to bring my vision to light!

Tropical Reception

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Vicki K

Stephanie from The Blue Daisy Floral Designs was incredibly pleasant and easy to work with. She was willing to work within my budget to provide the look I wanted for the price I needed. Setup and clean up were efficient and prompt. She was a delight to work with and I would use... Read More The Blue Daisy Floral Designs again for any event.

Beautiful arrangements and GREAT to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jen P

Working with Stephanie at the Blue Daisy was such a great experience! I met with her to talk about what I wanted, and I honestly had no clue. She showed me a bunch of different options that she thought would work with my overall theme, and each one was more beautiful than the... Read More last. We ended up going with fun/funky arrangements for the centerpieces that were uniquely amazing. My bridesmaids' bouquets were bright and gorgeous and my bouquet was nothing short of stunning. I wanted my bouquet to compliment my dress without being distracting and Stephanie pulled it all off!

The Best Taste Level in Pittsburgh

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Janet S

Stephanie Kirby of The Blue Daisy Floral Designs was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding this fall. I envisioned romantic, vintage, eclectic floral arrangements with a modern, fresh appeal - and Stephanie nailed it with such taste and refinement. Stephanie was... Read More thoughtful, positive, responsive, and really allowed me to dream when it came to the flowers and overall feel. I would recommend anyone in the Pittsburgh area to go with The Blue Daisy Floral Designs for their special event. It truly was the best experience.

Awesome Florist

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Lindsay W

Stephanie was amazing to work with from the start to finish. At our first meeting, I had all of these ideas running through my head of what I wanted and she portrayed them better than I could have imagined. My colors were orange and grey and I told her I wanted some kind of grey... Read More flower included and she was able to add that to my bouquet and centerpieces, which turned out phenomenal !! Everyone commented on how beautiful my bouquet was and the guests absolutely loved my centerpieces, which were pumpkins filled with fall flowers. Stephanie was very flexible, professional and easy to communicate with. She is a great florist and I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Great service from Blue Daisy Floral Designs

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Pamela R

Stephanie was great, we gave her a general idea and, she listened to what we wanted, was interested on knowing our style, what we like and we don't like; and based on this she came up with the perfect flowers and decoration. The day of the event she was there on time, taking... Read More care of business, we didn't have to stress a bit for flowers or decorations. Great professionalism! Excellent Service!!!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Nikki T

I highly recommend Steph from Blue Daisy. Her flowers are gorgeous and she is willing to be flexible in order to make everything perfect. At first, she didn't quite understand what we wanted, but after showing her, she made it EXACTLY how I had envisioned. I can't say enough... Read More how gorgeous our bouquets turned out. We got so many compliments on the colors of our flowers, which matched the bridesmaids and decorations perfectly.

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Karen K

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and really set the mood of the bridal party, church, and reception hall. Stephanie really captured the vision we wanted and ran with it. She knew what flowers were best for the season and in our budget. She also knew which flowers would be... Read More longest living for the bouquets and which would be better suited for the centerpieces. Her work was even more than we hoped for! I look forward to working with Stephanie again and again!

Creative and accommodating.

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Angel B

Here's the reality of weddings: Flowers are not cheap. Yes, you can DIY. But if you want the expertise of a professional, you need to work with a professional. Stephanie did a fantastic job at helping me choose the flowers and the design to fit my small/moderate budget of... Read More $1,000. I was clear that I didn't want traditional roses, and she found a way to keep my bouquets clever, fun, different, yet affordable. My bouquets were beautiful and plentiful. And the centerpieces were even better than I expected. She came up with an idea to use beer bottle vases, and it worked out extremely well. I felt confident in trusting her with the flower selection and the ultimate design, and she exceeded my expectations. The best part was that as a bride on a budget, I never felt pushed to purchase more than I needed or wanted. She was honest and realistic about costs, and worked hard to make every flower count. Thank you Stephanie!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Alyssa z

Stephanie of The Blue Daisy was everything we could have hoped for and MORE in a wedding florist. She took my abstract idea of 'jewel tones and peacock feathers' and turned it into true art. We didn't have an exact color scheme, so we were really relying on Stephanie to use the... Read More flowers to tie it all together. She definitely succeeded. We got so many compliments on our dimensional centerpieces. No only were the colors perfect, but Stephanie's knowledge of different and unique budget friendly flowers really brought so much to our wedding.If you are looking for something different and special, I truly think Stephanie is the best in the area. She was super accommodating, quick with responses to questions and communication, and extremely punctual the day of the event. I can't say enough wonderful things about The Blue Daisy!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Meredith L

Stephanie is an absolute true professional. Being a young woman business owner myself I expect great service and she provided it. I switched everything we had decided on mid-wedding planning and she didn't even flinch. My flowers were beautiful and I wish I could have had... Read More more. She can take your vision and make it a reality. I would recommend her for any flower service you need, big or small!