Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

308 Prince Street, St. Paul, MN (651) 399-0642

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jordan C

The Blushing Room is fabulous!! These girls are so wonderful at hair and makeup and can do absolutely anything you ask! It was such an incredible experience and I would highly recommend these ladies to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Whitney B

I had a great experience with Christina, Bridget, and the Blushing Room. My consultation was super fun, and all of my questions were answered. On my wedding day I was running a little behind and was slightly frazzled, but Christina and Bridget were so calm and were able to get... Read More everyone's hair and make up done quickly and get us back on schedule. Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing, and we all got a ton of compliments. I recommend the Blushing Room to any bride!!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Leigh-Ann D

Was so pleased with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids! I chose her because she also did my sister in laws wedding and did an amazing job!

Start a Conversation!