Central PA's First Industrial Event Space

Discover the beauty of The Bond through a canvas of exposed brick, tall glass windows, polished concrete floors, and dazzling crystal chandeliers. The building’s austere simplicity is the essence of urban elegance but can also be easily transformed to showcase any vision or theme for your wedding day! Situated on the cornerstone of The Royal Square in the heart of historic downtown York, Pa., The Bond hosts Central Pa's first industrial event space!

Ballroom, Loft, Museum, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

134 East King Street, York, PA (717) 585-0071

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Nikole W

My wedding was held here in November and it was absolutely amazing. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Everyone has told me it's the best wedding food they have ever tasted. I made most of my decorations and the staff set them up peefextly.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sierra S

I got married at The Bond on 11/18/17 and I can't say enough about this amazing venue. As soon as we took a tour, we knew it was where we had to get married. Abby was so attentive to our requests. The day of the wedding Abby and the JDK staff took care of every detail and made... Read More our vision come to life. We had the most enjoyable day and did not worry about a single detail. We were treated like royalty the whole entire day. Our guests cannot stop raving about the atmosphere and the amazing food. It was definitely the best day we have ever had! I would recommend this vendor again and again!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Maian L

It was a perfect venue for our wedding! Absolutely gorgeous and my guests loved it!! Abby asked us questions I never considered to make sure that our wedding was a reflection of us and our style. She was there as well as my wedding planner to make sure the day was smooth and was... Read More always positive and upbeat during our meetings. It was a perfect fit because we could have our ceremony and our reception at one place and it made it easier for our guests! I highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jodie W

Got Married here on 10/21/17. Abby and JDK staff went above and beyond expectations! They took care of everything - Unique Venue with a Exceptional Staff that absolutely know what they are doing running an event! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Remy D

Got married at The Bond Memorial Day Weekend 2017 and can't say enough good things about Abby and The JDK Group! Our wedding went amazingly, and Abby was there every step of the way helping my (now) husband and I navigate the potentially cumbersome process of planning a... Read More wedding. It was such a special day, and Abby made it even more special by making sure everything was taken care of so I could just enjoy the moment!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Eric S

The second me and my fiance looked at the Bond, we fell in love with the location! We are getting married in a little over a week here! Abby has been excellent with us through the entire process! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sara

We can't wait to have our wedding at the bond in 10 days!! Abby has made the process so fun and easy! The venue is such a cool spot and the food is delicious! Thanks for all your help Abby!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amanda H

The Bond and the JDK group have made choosing our wedding venue and caterer so easy! The space is absolutely breathtaking and the menu is awesome. Abby takes care of everything and is so reassuring that our wedding day will be a breeze. We can't wait to have our wedding here!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brian W

We are so excited to have our wedding at The Bond. Beyond the gorgeous venue, Abby has been extremely helpful in answering any questions that we have and has really made the process easy. Once we took one look at the space we knew this where we were going to host the best day... Read More of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shannon B

We just started the wedding planning process with Abby at The Bond and it has been an excellent experience! JDK and Abby have all been extremely helpful in answering our questions and helping us plan our perfect day! The inclusions at The Bond make planning smoother and less... Read More stressful. We can't wait for our big day :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amy W

5 stars isn't enough for The Bond & Abby! We are getting married next week and I am beyond happy with the service we have received! From the beautiful venue to the awesome food, I am so excited!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lorin R

The Bond is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue. I couldn't imagine having my wedding at any other venue! I love that all rentals (tables, chairs, linens, china) are all included in a single rate. It makes planning and managing the budget so much easier. I can't wait to have... Read More my wedding here in the Spring!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah L

My husband and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day! We got married a month ago and people are still talking about it. We wanted exactly the style The Bond offered; industrial chic! We got endless positive comments on the venue and the caterer, JDK. Abby, the... Read More coordinator was punctual, professional, and always there to make sure everything went as planned. She was so accomodating to all of our needs. We would highly recommend The Bond!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bethany L

Cannot express how extremely satisfied I have been with the Bond! Not only do you get a gorgeous industrial venue, but it’s also a one stop shop for catering, a florist, and Abby, who is the site coordinator. She so personable, easy to get in touch with, and adorbale! We feel... Read More so incredibly lucky to have found this spot.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Anna T

Stop your venue search now and book The Bond! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, the food the best our guests have ever had, and the location convenient for 200+ guest list, but Abby and the JDK staff made our day a breeze from start to finish. They worked with our... Read More budget to make our wedding exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank. Cannot say enough great things about the location & the staff.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 LAuren A

Nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience at The Bond with Abby and the JDK group. The space is phenomenal-we received so many compliments from our guests about how unique it was. Nothing but glowing reviews about the food, as well. Abby was very responsive... Read More throughout the planning process, answering emails most often within 24 hours. The bridal and groom suites were a huge help the day of the wedding. They made for great pictures and allowed us to prep without running into each other. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jean L

This is a great spot! It looks and feels like you're in Brooklyn with all the industrial feel to the exposed brick walls. It has beautiful bride suite and an awesome man cave like groom's suite as well. The venue coordinator is very responsive. I had a certain vision to the... Read More style for my wedding and the venue made it possible b/c it served as an empty canvas for me to decorate it any way I wanted. Unlike the golf course club house feel, this venue has an intimate but yet very modern feel to it. You will see what I mean when you visit.

2017-07-26T14:11:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we were given the opportunity to help make your big day a success! We are thrilled to hear you loved The Bond & what we had to offer. Thank you for letting us share an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kelsey G

We just got married here on New Years Eve. I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue. From the very beginning, signing the contract, to every last detail...Abby helped our vision come to life. I was blown away at how beautiful the space was. The staff was amazing and... Read More the food was great!! I can't recommend this venue enough. Being from York, but living in Philadelphia now, this was the perfect atmosphere to fit our urban style. This place is amazing and I just want to do it all over again!!

2017-07-26T14:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so thrilled to hear your wedding day was everything you wanted & more. We feel so honored to have been able to share such an amazing memory with you & your loved ones. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley B

As soon we walked into The Bond we knew it would be the place we said "I do" It was easy to fall in love with the exposed brick and gorgeous chandlers. It was exactly the look we were going for for our shabby chic Black tie wedding. Abby and all of JDK went about and beyond to... Read More make sure our day was nothing short of perfect. Abby was very helpful in the whole planning process and made sure our dream wedding came to life. The staff for JDK is amazing! They were very attentive to us and our guest. We had so many compliments on the food. Our day wouldn't have been the same without Abby, JDK, or our beautiful venue!

2017-07-26T14:07:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so thrilled we were able to be apart of your big day. The Bond is honored to have shared such an amazing memory with you & your loved ones. We are so happy to hear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristen H

We fell in love with The Bond as soon as we looked at it for our August wedding. Not only was the venue beautiful with the exposed brick walls and the cute bridal suite, Abby was amazing to work with! She went far beyond our expectations to make sure every detail was... Read More flawless. She was quick to answer emails and phone calls and worked with us to create the wedding we envisioned. We are so glad we chose to get married at The Bond. We loved working with Abby and the entire team at JDK!

2017-07-26T14:05:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to work with you to plan the biggest day of you life! We are thrilled we were able to share this amazing memory with you & your loved ones.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at The Bond. Abby, Erika, and the rest of the JDK group did a wonderful job helping us to plan and then host a special event. From the first meeting with Erika, we felt in capable hands and this certainly was the case... Read More throughout the entire process. Our guests loved the food and the catering staff was so professional. The venue is beautiful -- complete with large windows so there is great light. Our nieces especially enjoyed getting ready in the bridal suite. We can't say enough good things about the JDK group. They thought of everything and were so helpful throughout the whole planning process. We especially appreciated their help at the end of the night when we were packing up and exhausted. We highly recommend this venue and the JDK group. Our guests also liked being downtown and having the ability to walk to the hotel and to the downtown restaurants/bars.

2017-07-26T14:04:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! The Bond is so honored to have been able to be apart of your big day! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with JDK & our staff. Thank you for letting us share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica L

My husband and I feel so lucky to have had our ceremony and reception at this unique venue. The moment we saw The Bond we fell in love and knew this was where we wanted to get married. We loved the industrial feel (esp. the exposed brick, pipes and chandeliers) in the urban... Read More setting. We have had so many compliments from our guests, who loved the venue was much as we did. Not only was the venue great, but also Abby was fantastic to work with – she was extremely responsive to emails, is extremely detail oriented, and was really helpful in making our wedding vision a reality. We would highly recommend The Bond to anyone who is looking to get married in Central Pennsylvania.

2017-07-26T14:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy you chose The Bond to share your big day with. It was an honor to be apart of this amazing memory with you & your loved ones.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffany B

A million words could not express how insanely happy we were with The Bond. Abby and her team totally exceeded our expectations. Everything was beautiful and perfect. The night before our wedding, I was having second thoughts about the linen color I had chosen, Abby did... Read More everything she could to change it for me and it was perfect. The attention to detail is like nothing I've ever seen. The decor that Abby brought in for us was exactly what we would of chosen ourselves. She really listened to our ideas and understood our style. If I could go back I would not change one single thing. The space is so unique and I'm sad our wedding is over! It was a pleasure and I will be recommending The Bond and Abby to anyone that will listen

2017-07-26T14:02:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! The Bond was truly blessed to be apart of an amazing memory with you & your loved ones. We're so happy to hear that we could accommodate with you & bring your vision to life!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jacki G

If you want a venue guests won't stop talking about, choose THE BOND! The Bond was the perfect setting for our elegant and modern wedding. Every detail (and then some) was taken care of by Abby and her team. The planning process couldn't have been simpler, and I felt assured... Read More through the entire process that we would have a picture perfect celebration. We were a bit hesitant to go with The Bond because it's a new venue, but trust me...they know their stuff! I was blown away at the attention to detail and professionalism of the staff. We've had the best comments from friends and family, some even saying it was the best wedding they've ever attended. Another great part...the free parking lot directly across from the venue. No need for guests to "find" city parking...it's all right there (and free!). Thank you Abby and The Bond for the best day (and best party) of our lives!

2017-07-26T14:01:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to take part in your big day! We are thrilled to hear you loved The Bond & JDK! Thank you for letting The Bond be apart of an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lacey T

This newer venue has all you need and more to pull off your perfect industrial chic wedding. The raw beauty of the space, paired with an amazing staff made for the wedding of my dreams. There are so many great things to say about this venue, starting with the people. All of... Read More them are insanely nice and friendly, and the best part is, they are insanely good at their jobs. Abby, did an amazing job coordinating all things related to the venue. I have to say, my wedding was filled with tons of details (a lot of which I brought in) and she got it all perfectly. From the setup of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, she was thorough, knowledgable and detail oriented. Erika- the florist. This woman is beyond talented. She not only built an insane backdrop i dreamed up but she added her own details throughout as well. If you have something specific you want, she will execute with perfection, but my advice is to give her inspiration and let her creativity take over and run free. you will not be disappointed. The Food- Fantastic. Everyone raved about it all. Originally I was a bit worried because you had to use their caterer, however, when you taste it, you wont be worried anymore. There are lots of options and the chef will also work with you to make your food everything you could imagine and more. They are also great with dietary restrictions! Some other great perks for this spot- -You provide your own alcohol. Originally, I thought this was not going to be good because I had no idea how much I needed, etc. But it actually was a huge cost saver. The staff was amazing about not opening anything before it was needed and at the end we were able to return what they didnt use. We had 150 guests and an open bar for the cocktail hour and reception and ended up costing us $9/ person with top shelf liquor and craft beer. AMAZING. -on site bride and groom suites- great spaces you can hangout in before the ceremony. Only down side is there isnt a bathroom in the bridal suite, but it didnt end up being an issue at all! -Great local places around the venue to capture awesome pictures -An amazing garage door that will fulfill all drama needed for the Bride's grand entrance. Over all, the Bond is a special place and the staff is incredible to work with. You wont regret having your wedding here.

2017-07-26T13:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! The Bond is so honored to have gotten to opportunity to share this amazing memory with you & your loved ones. We are so thrilled to hear so many positive thoughts on The Bond & the JDK... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Abby Roche

Hi! Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Abby and I am the Director of Events at The Bond. As a recent bride myself, I know how important it is to completely fall in love with your wedding venue and feel confident that the wedding of your dreams will be able to happen there! I would love to show you our space and how your vision can come to life at The Bond! Please feel free to follow the links to get in contact with me to set up a tour. I look forward to hearing from you!!