Come see our NEW location!

Here at The Bridal Boutique we specialize in making brides look and feel their absolute best on their wedding day! We love working with brides and feel that we offer the best customer service in a fun and laid back environment! We can't wait to work with you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

3700 W Robinson, Norman, OK (405) 801-3377

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

The staff was amazing. I am getting married in 3 months (short engagement) and they helped me find an amazing dress in the sample sale. Its the most beautiful thing I have ever bought and Alex was so awesome! Amazing experience!

I found the perfect dress

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Heather A

The Bridal Boutique has the best selection of dresses from all the places around OKC that I went to. They listened to what I was wanted and helped me pick out the perfect dress. They were very kind and gave me a great experience. I can't wait for my dress to come in. I would... Read More highly recommend them.

Above & Beyond Customer Service

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Alex C

I ordered my dream gown at Bridal Boutique and Alex and her amazing team were incredible! We stopped in during an Allure trunk show and we were treated to mimosas & cupcakes! Alex picked out the perfect dress which was something I wouldn't normally try on but when I put it on I... Read More instantly knew it was the one! We had a slight problem with a custom order on the gown, but Alex went out of her way to correct the problem & I couldn't say more about the wonderful customer service here!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Katie O

I absolutely LOVED the Bridal Boutique! It was the only place I went to try on dresses, and we found the one in about 7 dresses! I like that the prices are all reasonable so you don't need to worry about picking a dress that you love and it being way too expensive. Alex and her... Read More helpers were so helpful and professional! Everything was done in a very timely fashion as well!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Katelin F

The Bridal Boutique is AMAZING! Amanda and Alex helped me find my dress and all the accessories. It was an amazing experience and my dress is perfect for me! They helped me find the perfect fit and even custom length. The dress came in on time and PERFECT! I need very minimal... Read More alterations. I am so happy to be working with the Bridal Boutique for my wedding. The dresses and service could not be any better. I would recommend it without a doubt.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Samantha B

I had such a great experience buying my dress here last month! From the moment my group and I walked in, the entire staff was friendly and helpful and made this special day even more special! Hannah was great and helped me find my dream dress, and even followed up a few weeks... Read More later with a sweet card. I loved that I didn't feel pressured or rushed into buying a dress.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole A

Laid back, helpful, great prices, and beautiful dresses! I felt very special!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Aly T

Beautiful space with tons of options for every price. I found my gorgeous dress and can't wait to pick it up next month!

The Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Laura M

I got my beautiful wedding dress from The Bridal Boutique and would recommend them to anyone! I found my dream dress there and cancelled my other appts for the day because I knew that is the one I wanted and where I wanted to purchase it. The store is so cute and had a great... Read More atmosphere to try on and choose my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shannon W

The perfect place to go for your dress for your big day!! Best staff you could ask for!! Very helpful!

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Britni G

The lovely ladies at the Bridal Boutique were so kind and incredibly helpful!! They guided me to bridal gowns within my price range and made it such a memorable experience! They were humble, professional, and i thoroughly enjoyed my time there! Each gown I tried on was... Read More absolutely beautiful and it was a hard decision, but their input was wonderful and they made me feel like a princess when complementing what each dress looked like on me. I was so thankful for their input and the way they treated my family as we shopped there!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rachel D

I loved my experience at The Bridal Boutique! Erin listened to what I was looking for and brought me beautiful dresses to try on. She was the perfect balance of attentive and efficient, especially at the end of a long day of dress shopping. She was very patient and didn't mind... Read More me coming back three times to try on my favorites again and again! I ended up finding The Dress at another place, but I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sarah T

The Bridal Boutique has the best selection of dresses from all the stores that I visited. The consultants are so friendly and welcoming! I had an idea of what style I wanted going into my appointment but I wanted to rule other styles out as well, and they helped me do so. I made... Read More an appointment and it was perfect because my family and I were the only ones in the store. It was such a stress-free, wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ben G

I love the Bridal Boutique! Every bride I have talked to bought her dress here, and I also recently purchased mine from the Bridal Boutique. They have an amazing selection of gorgeous designer gowns at reasonable prices. Whether you want to like a fairytale princess or a... Read More vintage glam starlet on your wedding day, you can find what you're looking for. I felt so beautiful in every dress I tried on, and the girls were so helpful in making sure I got the right dress for me. There was no pressure, and the whole experience was more than I could have expected or asked for.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Sarah F

I was very impressed by the Bridal Boutique. While our consultant was young, and perhaps not the most professional, she was still very sweet, and had WONDERFUL ideas. I gave her a couple of vague ideas I wanted and turned her loose, and she came back with some incredible... Read More choices, including what ended up being my wedding dress! The staff there are kind and sweet, and very helpful. My party and I couldn't have enjoyed our experience more. We are very grateful to the Bridal Boutique for an amazing experience!

Great salon

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Amanda H

The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. They had a great selection of beautiful dresses. I actually found 3 or 4 different dresses I loved here and it was so hard to narrow it down to one. Their customer service was excellent.

Stress Free Experience

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Aly M

When imagining my wedding planning, every future bride hopes for a stress free experience. That's not always realistic, but I am thankful to say that picking my wedding dress was that stress free experience I always dreamed of. And that is because of the wonderful Bridal... Read More Boutique in Norman! I had tried on dresses at a few other places in the OKC area and The Bridal Boutique made me feel relaxed and excited. I'm not the skinniest lady and trying on dresses made me feel self conscious, but The Bridal Boutique made me feel incredibly comfortable. They had a beautiful dress selection and the dress I ended up deciding on was the dress of my dreams. Each time I went back into The Bridal Boutique, the staff remembered me and made me feel so welcome. It was the nicest thing to walk into the store to pick up my dress and hear them say, "We are so excited to see you in your dress again!" I just love the staff, the boutique, the experience they provided for me. It was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend using The Bridal Boutique to select the wedding dress of your dreams. I can't thank them enough for making this experience the best I could have ever imagined!

Just go here!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Mallory H

They dealt with my indecisiveness and my family, therefore they receive 5 stars ;) The gowns at the bridal boutique are stunning and bridal party dresses are original and elegant. Alex and the lovely ladies working there are awesome. They listen, they're not over-bearing,... Read More they're one-on-one, and will work with you no matter your requests. This place is also a one-stop-shop for everything a bride needs..they have hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, etc. GO here when shopping for your dress and everything else!

GO SEE ALEX AND HER TEAM!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Paige J

I had the absolute best experience at The Bridal Boutique. Alex and her team were so nice and helpful. As soon as I walked in the staff greeted me and made me feel welcome, which was so important to me. Not once did I ever feel like I was being judged and they were nothing but... Read More polite. I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique. They have so many dresses to choose from and are all high quality material. The shop was clean, and always had fresh flowers. I loved every minute of working with the girls! THANK YOU THE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Shelby B

When it came time for me to shop for a wedding dress, I was very unsure of where to go. Many of my friends recommended Bridal Boutique and now I know why! Bridal Boutique was the only dress store I visited to shop for my wedding dress; I didn't need to go anywhere else! The... Read More service was fantastic. I was the only bride there and that made my experience so personal. They did anything and everything to help me find "the dress," and after only about 8 dresses, I found it! I loved them so much I ended up buying bridesmaid dresses from them. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Caddy M

They treated me like a princess when I came in! It was a great experience.

The Bridal Boutique Made My Dreams Come True

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

Ok, I know that title is a little cheesy, but the Bridal Boutique was really as wonderful as that. The service was wonderful, the people were wonderful. I came into this appointment a little judgmental. I had been dress shopping the day before and had a consultant that I... Read More fell in love with, so I was interested to see how the consultant would do, but once we started picking out dresses my concerns were laid to rest. My consultant took my descriptions and went to work. I was very overwhelmed because they had such a huge collection of beautiful, high quality wedding dress, but she grabbed all the dresses that fit my description and a couple extra. She had a great eye, not only for dresses that I described, but for dresses that had the essence of the dress I was looking for. She was so sweet and patient. She did a phenomenal job fitting the dresses to actually look like it would if it were to be my size. She was always helpful, getting me different types of veils and never rushing me. Not only did I have her, but even the store owner took interest in my appointment. I felt very special for having so many helpful people around me. I actually ended up finding my dress that day. I was very torn between two, I took a very long time to decide, but now that I have my dress I'm a little disappointed dress shopping is over. The Bridal Boutique was such a fun and special experience that I wish I could have many many more like it!!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

The Bridal Boutique was the first place I went to try on dresses and I could have been luckier. I arrived for my appointment with several pictures and every picture was a completely different style and fit of dress. They immediately started grabbing dresses and taking them to... Read More the fitting room. I tried on several dresses and narrowed it down to two. Completely different fits. Both gorgeous. They dealt with my indecisiveness and offered helpful feedback. I was concerned I've tell a salon my budget and they would only show me dresses for that price, however at The Bridal Boutique, my dress was actually quite a bit less than my budget and it's PERFECT! They also helped me find the perfect accessories to go with the dress. I could not be more thankful for my experience there. They are wonderful and I highly recommend them.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Karina C

Being a Bride can be stressful,but when it comes down to picking the "one" dress, its even more stressful. At The Bridal Boutique, the girls treated me like a princess. Picking out my dress was soo much fun! The way Bridal Boutique treated me and spend their time with me, makes... Read More you feel special. This was my first and only store I shopped for wedding dresses, I recommend The Bridal Boutique, and if I were to plan my wedding all over again I wouldn't go anywhere else but here. Everyone admired my dress and said how pretty it was. The Bridal Boutique offers dresses that you can't find elsewhere. Which makes you feel even more unique. Again, Thank you girls for making my experience the best! :)

Best bridal boutique

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Brandi C

I had an awesome experience. It was all very personal. The staff was nothing but friendly and helpful. The gowns they carry are all so gorgeous it's hard to pick 1 :). I will recommend this place if you want a personal experience and a beautiful gown.