Mississippi's Premier Bridal Boutique

Since 1970, The Bridal Path has been known for our exceptional service, dedicated to making all your dreams come true - from consultations to alterations. Offering the finest selection of bridal gowns, accessories, and veils. We also offer a lovely selection of bridesmaids gowns, mothers, and flower girl dresses. While keeping a small boutique feel, we strive to offer a large selection of gowns in a wide range of prices that will flatter your body. Schedule an appointment today to be professionally consulted by our experienced staff.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services

4465 I-55 N, Jackson, MS (601) 982-8267

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Jessica F

I had a wonderful experience at this salon! I initially went in by myself thinking I would get an idea of options before my bridal party came in from out of town. I actually found the gown in that initial appointment and Olivia, the owner, was so absolutely agreeable to helping... Read More me "trick" my bridal party when they came by pretending that I had not already found the dress. She was very flexible and agreeable. She gave me all the information I could think to ask. I found the perfect dress for me, thanks to her suggestion, and it was less expensive than expected too! I have not received the dress yet or dealt with alterations, but so far it has been a great experience!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Laken S

I had an appointment with Gail last week. This was my first time dress shopping. I went in with an open mind but showed her my Pinterest board with some ideas. I ended up buying the very first dress she pulled for me! She knew exactly how to help me, and I had a great... Read More experience! Very pleased and would definitely recommend this super cute bridal boutique!

2017-05-30T12:19:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Bridal Path! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Alex A

Had an appointment yesterday with Gail. She was amazing. This was my first time dress shopping and I wasn't sure what I really wanted, or what to expect. She walked me through everything and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Would highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Stacey M

I purchased my Mother-Of-The-Groom dress from The Bridal Path. Olivia and Gail Savage were such a big help. They also took the extra time to work with my granddaughter in selecting the most perfect flower-girl dress. She felt and looked like a little princess! From choosing... Read More and ordering our dresses, to final alterations, the employees at The Bridal Path couldn’t have been more accommodating, and pleasant to work with. The whole experience was wonderful, and with their expertise, my son and new daughter-in-law’s wedding was unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Madison D

I had to deal with this place for my friend's wedding and I have never been so humiliated in my life by one of the seamstresses. I am normally a 3/4 in dress sizes, and they strongly advised me to get a 10 because of my 'measurements' I tried on the dress for my fitting and it... Read More was very big and I had to pay 130 in alterations when the dress itself was 160. I came in to pick it up and tried asking the seamstress that if I was correctly fitted then would I had not have to pay all that money in alterations and I have never been so humiliated. She measured me in front of the whole store with customers and employees all around and rudely told me I was 'a half inch bigger in my chest, bigger in my stomach, and a WHOLE inch bigger in my waist- but that is besides the point' Those were her exact words. Bottomline, I paid for the alterations but I will never ever be returning here and if you're looking for a dress of some sort, look where the employees actually want the best for you instead of your money. Sorry this was long, but I would never want someone to be talked to in that matter or disrespected like I was.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Paige H

such a great experience at this bridal shop! they were my first and only stop because they were just that great!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jelecia H

The seamstress here is amazing! She transformed my wedding dress into exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rachael H

If you're looking for the wedding dress experience, this isn't the place to go. You don't get a cutesy glass of champagne or a chalkboard that says "I'm a _____ Bride!" But I'm pretty low maintenance so that was fine with me. The associate that helped me, Olivia, was wonderful... Read More and very helpful and actually picked the dress I ended up choosing first. So she's great, but others that run the front, are so unfriendly. I was a pretty low maintenance bride, and was from out of town (Asheville, NC) but chose the bridal path because my mom lives in Jackson. My dress was supposed to come in the first week of February, and I called them for the first time a week after it was supposed to come in to see if I could have my first fitting when id be in town that weekend. I was told that it'd be in the next week, where they proceeded to hang up on me. I said that I had one more question and asked if I could schedule my fitting because I lived ten hours away. They then said it didn't "work that way," and said bye and hung up. Very rude. Pretty dresses but the post-purchase assistance isn't there. Needless to say, when it came in, I had my dress altered elsewhere.

2017-05-30T11:58:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication that led to your negative review of The Bridal Path. Since your visit, we have added... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Denise C

As a mother over the past two years, I have purchased 2 bridal gowns and several brides maid gowns, as well as the gowns I wore to my children's weddings from the Bridal Path. Their gowns are beautiful and of excellent quality. I have been very pleased with the service from... Read More all who assisted us, they were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and demonstrated a sincere interest in our wishes and taste while making suggestions. I am now purchasing a gown from the Bridal Path for my upcoming wedding anniversary celebration and looking forward to working with them again.

2017-05-30T12:12:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear of your positive experiences at the Bridal Path. Our team enjoys dedicating time to make each customer feel special. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! We look forward to seeing you again at the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Emily B

I had the best experience at Bridal Path! They had so many dresses to choose from that were beautiful and affordable. I found my dress within an hour and it is perfect!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 LeFlore B

Olivia and the rest of the Bridal Path team have been so helpful in helping me pick out my dress for the big day! It has been a wonderful experience working with them, highly recommend them for anyone looking for their wedding dress in Jackson, MS.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan C

I had a horrible experience with this place. The day I tried on dresses, the owner assisted me. She was very rude and not at all helpful. Once I decided on a dress and decided to buy it, no one explained the process of ordering the dress. I was not even informed that the dress... Read More was being ordered vs. being bought out of their stock. I was not told when to expect my dress to be in, anything about alterations, etc. My Maggie Sottero gown is way too long (I'm only 5'3), and they did not offer to order it in the shorter length. They merely insisted I just have the length altered. If I had known that the gown could have been ordered in a shorter length, I would have certainly done so. Once I asked about alterations, they told me that they absolutely under no circumstance would make my first alteration appointment until a month before my wedding date. My whole experience was an absolute disaster. Please take your business elsewhere where people actually care about your shopping experience.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Morgan J

The Bridal Path was such a great experience! I tried on several dresses in less than an hour and a half. The staff was so great and knew exactly what I wanted. My consultant took what I had on Pinterest and turned it into a reality! The prices are affordable, too.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

The staff could not have been more helpful in finding the perfect dress for my daughter! It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

True Rating: Minus 10 My daughter had an appointment for 3 and it was changed to 1 pm for Saturday July 2, 2016 so this establishment could close early. We traveled 3 hours from New Orleans, La because a family member recommended this boutique. First of all, it was a sauna... Read More in there, the ac most have been turned off to discourage us. The young lady who was helping my daughter was rude, but I was asked not to make a scene. The lady told my daughter that could she please hurry so they could leave early, because they had plans. Well sweetheart you can take those dresses and shove them where the Lord split you. And I will be contacting your suppliers of the deplorable attitude we encountered. I told my daughter to go back to Ivory Bridal Atelier in Houston, where people have true class

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Jordan H

I wouldn't even leave a star if I didn't have to because it deserves zero stars. From the moment I walked in for first appointment I had a gut feeling it wouldn't be a good experience. I felt profiled, and that they thought I wasn't "the type" to drop money on a dress. I started... Read More picking out dresses to try on, and the lady "helping" me seemed she wasn't even listening to the look I wanted. There was a dress on a mannequin that I tried on though and of course ended up "falling in love with." We ordered it right then & they said they would call me in a week w shipping info. A week goes by and no phone call, so I called them and they pretty much said they didn't have any information for me which wasn't too comforting. A month goes by and I still haven't heard from them so my maid of honor called on a Tuesday morning, and they told her my dress and veil have been shipped and should both be there within 3 weeks. Not even 24 hours later I get a phone call saying both have arrived... Pretty odd to me. Extremely. Today I went to pick my dress up and it got even worse. I walked in as excited as I could get myself to be, and told them I was there to get my dress. They unzipped it for me to look at and then zipped it right back up. I had to ask "oh sorry, but can I please at least try on MY WEDDING DRESS?" So they put me in a dressing room, took dress out of bag and walked away. They didn't offer to help me get it on, didn't offer to help put the veil on (of course my mom was with me to do so, but that's beside the point). The lady came in when I had it on and said pretty perfect fit but could probably be taken up some. But did she offer to have alterations arranged? No, of course not. Not that I would have had them do it anyway. I walked out in tears. Not happy tears. It was the most unpleasant experience for an experience that should be such an exciting time in my life. I do not recommend anyone go here. I felt so belittled, so unappreciated, etc. And although I did find a dress I love, I honestly would love to start with a clean slate and have the experience every girl should! So ladies, just stand clear of Bridal Path in Jackson, MS. The new owners are so unpleasant it makes the experience miserable. And to top it off there wasn't champagne either haha

2017-03-01T16:19:34 Response from the vendor

Jordan, We hate to hear about your experience. We are sorry you feel this way. We strive to make sure that every bride has a wonderful experience here that she will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I spent close to $450 just on alterations for my dress and it still doesn't fit. I am not a big girl and I maintain my weight. They tried to "fix it" twice for a charge each time. It is still too tight around my ribs and I just don't want to deal with them anymore, much less pay... Read More them anymore than I already have. My dress cost $900 and I spent $450 on alterations for a total of $1350 on my dress. Hopefully someone can still save it which will, again, cost more out of my pocket. Like the lady before me said, they have beautiful dresses but do not let them alter it! RUN!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Meredith C

I had been to a bridal salon in DC, where I HATED the dresses and was chided for not coming in sooner (I had only been engaged about two weeks). They had very few that could be available in time for my wedding that was six months away, and fewer still that fell below my $1000... Read More price point. I had been looking at BHLDN and J Crew for off the rack dresses and found one I kind-of liked, but decided I wanted to do the whole bridal salon experience with my mom, aunt, and best friend from home. I honestly didn't really expect to find one, especially within my budget. I was wrong! Lou Ann knew what would flatter me, what was within my budget, and listened to what I was telling her. We found one we all loved, ordered on the spot, and had it earlier than promised (in March, with no rush fee). Alterations were easy and not too pricey (mine cost a little more because I lost a fair bit of weight at the end and had it taken in more). It was a very pleasant experience and the dresses were much prettier than the ones I had seen at another salon. I did get talked into a veil and belt that put me well above what I had said was my budget, but I decided it was worth it. I felt really beautiful and was happy with my choice.

Dream Dress!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

I had a wonderful experience at my first appointment at Bridal Path to try on dresses. I ended up finding a dress, made a deposit, and called it a day. Shortly after leaving, I was reviewing my dress and was beginning to have buyer's remorse. I think it was the color I was in... Read More love with and not necessarily the dress itself. I called my consultant first thing Monday before the order was placed, and she said just come in when I can and we could try again. So, the second time I tried on dresses, I found the perfect one that was more my style and in the color I loved! Once my dress came in, I realized the manufacturer sent the wrong size. My consultant did some digging and said it would be best to keep the dress we had instead of risking sending it back and not getting the dress in time. So, they altered it free of charge since it was not my mistake. I had no problem with that and trusted her opinion. I did have some issues when it came time to get my dress for portraits. I was told by another employee that it may not be ready for portraits, but I had told them months before exactly what day I needed it. All turned out to be just fine. I called on my consultant about the issue, and she said not to worry and that she would handle it. All I needed to hear!! So, just make sure to always ask for your personal consultant when asking questions since that is the person who helped you initially. They know you and your needs better than the other employees. My dress was ready on time with the perfect fit and had such a beautiful bustle. Alterations did a fabulous job! My bridesmaids dresses and my mother's dress came from Bridal Path, too. I had such a gorgeous wedding party! I was beyond happy with the way everything turned out.

Wedding gown and accessories

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Greggina T

Gayle at The Bridal Path did a fantasic job helping me choose my dress. She was so helpful and kind. Highly recommend

Dress and Veil

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kelsey L

Bridal veil helped me find THE dress! I was a bit hesitant when I called because they said dressed ranged in price from $800-8000, but they did say they had a clearance rack, which is what I stuck to. (My budget was $650). I found a gorgeous champagne A-line dress that had... Read More beautiful scalloped edging and lots of beaded detail that was under my budget! I only had to have my tailor repair a few beads. (They do have a tailor at Bridal Path, but I chose to use a family friend). The sales representative was very understanding of my budget and didn't pressure me to try anything on that I couldn't afford and they still gave me plenty of time and attention, which I really appreciated. Great quality dresses even in the clearance section!

Beautiful Selections and Service

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Amy P

I went to David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo in addition to the Bridal Path, and by far, the Bridal Path had the most helpful consultants. They worked exclusively with me and listened to my opinions. When I picked up the dress for my first fitting, they were quick with alterations... Read More and accommodating with my needs. They also pressed my dress free of charge before we left with it!

Very stressful experience.

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Betsey K

When I first went in to look at dresses, I had a wonderful experience. Samantha did an awesome job making me feel comfortable and picking out dresses for me based on what I liked, and I found my wedding dress that day. However, after that it was basically downhill. None of my... Read More bridesmaids or my mom got calls when their dresses came in, and when folks went to pick their dresses up, the sales staff was rude to them. I never knew what was going on with my dress either - I'd call or go by there, and they'd tell me they would call me back but no one would. My measurements were inaccurate and the dress that came in was way too small - and it didn't come in until 3 weeks before the wedding, which is about a month later than what they'd originally told me. They ended up having to order another larger size and alter it down, and thankfully it turned out beautifully. However, the hassle and stress of not knowing whether my dress was going to fit right or be in on time was horrible.

Great dresses, but find your own alterations.

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Jennifer G

I found my dress (a bridesmaid dress in ivory) for a reasonable price, and it was lovely. They have a wide selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses, and a wider selection of dresses with "vintage flare" than any other place I found. However, the alterations people there first... Read More quoted me a lower price for my alterations, then raised it by the time I came back for the final fittings. In the end, I ended up paying more for the alterations than the dress, and was not even completely happy with them. My hem was a little wobbly, and a snap had come loose by the end of the night. I would recommend this place for their dress selection and prices, but not for their alterations. Buy the dress here, but find your own alterations person.

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Ginny R

I had a bad first experience looking for a dress so I was nervous about looking again. My second time, we tried the bridal path & it couldn't have been better! They only pulled dresses below my price point, they pulled them for me instead of making me do it, they made... Read More suggestions of what looked good on & in the end I picked a dress that I never would have tried on by myself & we finished in less than an hour. I get easily overwhelmed by shopping & they could tell, so they tailored the experience to make it work for me - quick, efficient & decisive. They were great with alterations & booking appointments for me to come from 3.5 hrs away. I would definitely recommend over larger stores, even if you're on a tight budget, especially if you need the one-on-one help like me!