Del Mar, San Diego's Bridal Boutique

Private appointments for the ultimate gown finding experience. Exclusive Designers; Anne Barge Black Label, Couture & Blue Willow, Heidi Elnora, Stella York, Elle&Jae Accessories, along with Toni Federici. Champagne & sweets are served at every appointment Special Order Gowns Starting at $1,200 We are now offering Bridesmaids gowns!

Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1011 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA (858) 523-9254

Best Experience EVER!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Nicole B

I had thought I'd already found my dress and was just swinging by The Bustle for the "experience" I'd heard about through the grapevine. We walked in to mini cupcakes and champagne and of course the first dress they put me in had me in HAPPY tears of joy. I couldnt imagine not... Read More wearing this dress on my big day - it was spectacular! Everyone there was so helpful and sweet. Im beyond thrilled I decided to go to The Bustle - the experience was nothing shy of AMAZING! All new bride-to-be's MUST go there!

3rd Time the Charm

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Amanda L

I recently purchased my wedding gown from The Bustle. Prior to visiting The Bustle I went to two other local bridal shops and did not find "the one". Not only did The Bustle have by far the best customer service it also had the largest variety of dresses and were very respectful... Read More of my budget. I never felt pressured to up my budget or felt turned away. I actually got a dress that was under my budget and something I am soooo beyond excited to wear on my wedding day. Sarah- specifically helped me a ton and I am extremely grateful for the experience she gave me at the store. Thank you The Bustle and Sarah, you have made my wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Rebecca A

SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the most gorgeous gown. Katie was so patient and so kind. I am a very picky person and she listened and took notice of my likes and don't like. I was given the recommendation from a co-worker and I am so glad i went. They gave... Read More champagne and light sweets. My family loved the whole experience too. The only think I was taken superise they didn't have corsets or gown bra's to where underneath the gown. I have gone dress shopping for other girlfriends when they went dress shopping and they were lent a corset bra.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Britta G

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Bustle! The boutique is absolutely beautiful, and the shopping experience was so personal. My consultant Sara was absolutely phenomenal! She is truly a gem. Sara took the time to listen to my vision of how I... Read More wanted to look at my wedding, and she worked tirelessly to help find me the perfect dress and veil--all the while making the experience so fun and magical. I felt like the only bride in the world while at The Bustle, and the experience was truly one-of-a-kind. I would highly recommend The Bustle to family, friends, and coworkers because the selection and customer service were unlike anything I have experienced before. Thank you Sara and The Bustle for a wonderful experience and for helping me find my perfect dress and veil--I will be forever grateful!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Dana L

I made an appointment at the Bustle about 9 months before my wedding date and this was my first and only appointment! Matija was an amazing consultant and brought me so many beautiful dresses to try on, but I just kept going back to my very first dress. As my mom, my best... Read More friend and I sipped champagne, I bought my wedding gown and veil! I had the best experience at the Bustle!! We had a last minute change in our wedding date because of my dad's illness, and when I called the Bustle to see about getting my dress, they went above and beyond to get it to me as soon as possible. They were amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kristen D

I had the best wedding dress shopping experience at The Bustle. I would highly recommend this wedding boutique to any bride looking for her gown. My consultant was MARIAH and I love, love, loved her. I was slightly nervous because it was my first time trying on gowns. Mariah... Read More made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. She really listened to what I said and pulled so many beautiful gowns that I loved. Was very impressed with the selection. I also really appreciated that she was very respectful of me not being ready to commit to a dress at our appointment, but was helpful with letting me know she would write everything down and keep on file. Thank you Mariah and The Bustle for this great and fun experience.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jodie

I had such a great experience at The Bustle! I was a little jittery going into the appointment, but right away I was put at ease when I saw the welcome board with my name on it outside! And of course being greeted with mini cupcakes and champagne didn't hurt either! I had... Read More brought in some pictures of what I had in mind, but based on the initial dresses the consultant pulled, I wasn't totally convinced I was going to find "the one". After I tried on the first dress, I was even less convinced. And then the consultant's wheels started turning, and she went in the back and pulled another dress. And that was it - she nailed it. She was very patient and sweet as I did FaceTimed with my mom and my sister, who both live in PA and so unfortunately couldn't come with me. The only downside is that they don't do alterations, so I will need to find a separate seamstress (though they did provide some recommendations). Anyway, I had a great time and would definitely recommend checking out The Bustle!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bethany D

I found my wedding dress at the bustle over a year ago, so this review is over due! Everyone at this boutique was amazing during the whole process. I felt like such a princess trying on dresses and couldn't leave without one! They listened to what I wanted and my price ranges... Read More and didn't push me out of my comfort zone - which was refreshing and appreciated! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Chelsea J

I recently found my dream dress at the bustle! It was a bit over my the budget that had originally been set for me but after seeing the dress, and I think more importantly, experiencing the amazing service at the Bustle my mom told me to ignore the budget and get the dress.... Read More While the dress is truly beautiful, I am certain that we were so sold on the dress because of the amazing dress buy experience. Having a small private room with just my family and I was awesome! Sara was so helpful and pulled dressed I would have never picked out...in fact I would have never selected the dress I ended up in on my own. What girl doesn't love being greeted with champagne and being given 1-1 attention while trying stunning dress after stunning dress.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Gabrielle S

This company was so amazing to work with, especially after two other Vendor's I tried were such a terrible experience. I called a week in advance to book my appointment, they only had 3pm available, and I had engagement pictures at 5pm. I let the gal know that and she said we... Read More would have time, but if something opened up earlier she would let me know. We hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says she talked to the manager and was able to open up the upstairs for me at 11am. So excited! I get there for my appointment and there's a chalkboard with my name on it welcoming me personally, and champagne and treats waiting for us too. The whole experience felt magical, and they were spot on helping me pick out the perfect dress, even though my wedding was only 5 months away. They were all very sweet and professional, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Phyllis G

Although I did not "say yes to the dress" at The Bustle... I could not have had a better FIRST TIME WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING experience! I loved how when I first walked in, I saw my name on their chalkboard welcome sign! I was greeted by my consultant Stephanie with champagne... Read More and felt very welcomed. Stephanie, (who had told me she was brand new and that she has been at The Bustle for 2 weeks), was AWESOME! She was so sweet, really listened to what I wanted, listened to my love story, and truly cared about finding my dress. I would have never known that she was a brand new hire! She pulled dresses around my budget and brought out what I was interested in and what I had described. I THOUGHT I had found THE dress, but after getting the final cost (including the first purchase 15% discount) + veil + tax, I had told her that I still wanted to look at other options (EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS MY DRESS). Stephanie did not make me feel guilty about leaving the shop without buying the dress, but she did make me feel like it was THE DRESS and that I would for sure be coming back. I really thought I did... However, after checking out another bridal boutique/shop later that day, I had said yes to a completely different wedding dress. I called The Bustle right after my purchase at the other boutique to let them know that I had found the dress elsewhere, and they were genuinely kind and happy for me that I said YES TO THE DRESS! I highly suggest coming here, especially if it is your first time. But, be ready for the cost! You will be spending some $$$$! Stephanie, if you are reading this, you rock! Although I did not decide to buy my dress at The Bustle, I really appreciated your patience and your passion for bridal gowns. Every bride that gets to work with you is very lucky! THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Allison T

I recommend the Bustle to everyone, especially brides who are anxious or nervous about the dress shopping experience. Leilani was fantastic and made the whole experience so fun and stress free!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Amber P

What a great experience! I was greeted warmly, the sign out front was a meaningful touch. It was a very comfortable and beautiful space for my Mother and Bridesmaid to relax and help find the perfect dress. The Bustle was great at helping my realize my style. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Mary L

They did a great job finding me the dress I wanted and working with me with my budgetary concerns. I was originally thinking that the place would only have very expensive dresses but boy was I surprised to find my dream dress for exactly the price I wanted (after working with... Read More them for discounts). PROTIP: they give 15% discount if you buy your dress on the first day. I thought I would only be able to find a decently priced dress at David's Bridal but I found David's Bridal dresses felt like they were made of cheaper material and were just as expensive!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Justine P

The Bustle was the perfect place to purchase my wedding dress. The first dress I tried on was the one. :) Excellent service & very comfortable experience. Thank you for making my dress shopping day so memorable! Can't wait to wear my gown!

The Bustle is awesome!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Shannon R

We had a very personalized experience which made finding the perfect dress easy. Highly recommend to other brides!

Love The Bustle!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Sara G

I had such an amazing experience at The Bustle! Sarah, my consultant, picked beautiful dresses for me to try on that we're exactly my style. I came in with my sister and mom, not expecting to find anything I liked, but I found my DREAM dress! Sarah was amazing, and there was... Read More no pressure to buy, but you do get quite a discount if you buy the day of. Plus they are happy to set up a payment plan if you need it as well. We had such a great time trying on dresses and drinking champagne :) Thank you to Sarah & the Bustle for all of your help!

Ocean views - Unforgettable Experience - 1/10 price elsewhere -

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Miss Maile A. Miller M

So personalized - I walked up and an adorable sign with my name on it was outside my private bridal salon. Natalie was my stylist and she was phenomenal - very "team bride" which was super helpful in the midst of some family and friends that joined me for the fun. Strong... Read More opinions can be hard to override but having a stylist that's asking me what I felt and thought rather than telling me (ahem - mom and friends) was incredibly helpful. There's even a 15% first visit discount. Amazing! I've recommended it to at least 5 girlfriends already and I didn't even buy the dress 24 hours ago yet. The only downside is I thought I got an awesome deal and then searched the design today, and it seemed to be cheaper online...what isn't these days? It's was an unforgettable experience, and I'm glad I did it. I do wish I would've looked at online pricing before buying, but life lesson learned.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Katie A

I had such an amazing time with my bridesmaids and family! Natalie asked me for some references as far as what I was looking for and hit it spot on the fist dress! I found my dream dress and I couldn't be happier! This is the best place to find exactly what your looking for! And... Read More the champagne doesn't hurt! Thank you again to Natalie! I couldn't be happier!!!!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristy J

I had the best experience getting my dress here! In all the times I had gone to help friends pick out their dress, I had never been to a place like this! The store is so cute and it was so fun that we were given a glass of champagne when we walked in. I had a private appointment... Read More and their undivided attention. I literally had the best time trying on dresses and felt very special. I wish I could do it all over again! I also thought it was going to be way over my budget but I was so pleased to find they has a big price range and had many affordable dresses. My wedding was only a couple months away, so I was actually able to buy a dress off the rack for a discounted price which was awesome. Everyone at the Bustle was so helpful in helping me chose "the one". The lady who did alterations was amazing and fixed absolutely everything about the dress that needed to be fixed and even things I didn't realize needed to be fixed which made the dress that much more perfect. It truly fit like a glove when I wore it on our wedding day and I liked it 100xs more than I did when I bought it! ALL of the staff was amazing. I don't live near my family or most of my bridesmaids so I went to a lot of the fittings by myself but the staff really felt like friends and gave great input- from the alterations, to the veil and jewelry. Such a positive and happy atmosphere. I couldn't have been happier getting my dress here:) Thank you to everyone at the Bustle!

GREAT Service

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer B

I can not say enough good things about my experience with The Bustle. It was the first boutique I visited and I found my dress on my first visit. The customer service is outstanding and the salon is beautiful. You're treated like a very special bride and on all subsequent... Read More alterations appointments the girls working always remembered my name, asked about the wedding and my fiance and made you feel like a VIP. My consultant helped me pick the perfect the dress and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Tiffany D

From the moment we arrived at The Bustle we felt so welcomed! There was a cute little chalkboard sign with my name on it welcoming me into the boutique and inside there were sweet treats and champagne. Natalie was the stylist who helped me look for the perfect wedding gown. She... Read More really knew exactly what I was looking for within a few minutes of talking to me. She made me feel very comfortable in the fitting room and was really friendly the entire time. I loved that the boutique had separate stores for each bride, making the appointment very personalized, without feeling another bride was there looking at the same dresses. Although there were 2-3 dresses that I fell in love with, she did not pressure me at all to buy one on the spot. She understood that it was important for me to have my mother there to help me decide on a second visit. Overall, I had a really great experience and would definitely recommend Natalie at The Bustle Boutique to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Catherine J

I was in town visiting from Hawai'i and was hoping to have my first bridal salon experience before leaving. The Bustle fit me in that day! The salon offers you champagne and sweets, its a private fitting so you have your own room all to yourself, and its a beautiful room at... Read More that! They had a great selection of dresses and truly make you feel like a princess. I said YES to THE DRESS at my first and only appointment because I just knew it was the one! They fit me in one more time so that I could try on their beautiful and wide selection of accessories before I had to leave. Sarah was THE BEST! she let me try on everything and anything and was so helpful when trying to pick out the perfect accessories. If you're in the area and getting married, The Bustle is an amazing place to experience everything you'd hope a bridal salon appointment to be!

The Bustle

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Mary T

Wonderful, personalized experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful and made me feel very special. I ended up saying yes to the dress here! Great selection at various price points. I would highligh recommend the Bustle!

Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Heather S

From the personalized welcoming on the front chalkboard to the checkout counter--my experience was nothing short of amazing. The Bustle girls were professional, complementary, helpful, knowledgeable and in no way pushy. I felt like the only bride in the world during my... Read More appointment, and as a non-shopper, that took the pressure off and made it a very enjoyable experience for my mom, best friend and me. Leilani was a perfect consultant and I would recommend The Bustle to anyone looking for an intimate and fun dress shopping experience.