Del Mar, San Diego's Bridal Boutique

The Bustle. Extraordinary Experience, Award Winning Service. Our purpose at The Bustle is to provide the ultimate gown shopping experience that our Bustle Brides will never forget. Your private appointment includes champagne, treats, and your personal stylist to make your bridal vision come true! With special dress orders starting at $1,500, our exclusive gown designers include Muse by Berta, Enzoani, Anne Barge Black Label, Couture & Blue Willow, Stella York, and Adrianna Papell Platinum. Don't forget to complete your look with accessories by Elle&Jae and Toni Federici. We now offer flower girl and bridesmaids gowns in our Special Occasions Boutique!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1011 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA (858) 523-9254

Best Experience EVER!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Nicole B

I had thought I'd already found my dress and was just swinging by The Bustle for the "experience" I'd heard about through the grapevine. We walked in to mini cupcakes and champagne and of course the first dress they put me in had me in HAPPY tears of joy. I couldnt imagine not... Read More wearing this dress on my big day - it was spectacular! Everyone there was so helpful and sweet. Im beyond thrilled I decided to go to The Bustle - the experience was nothing shy of AMAZING! All new bride-to-be's MUST go there!

3rd Time the Charm

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Amanda L

I recently purchased my wedding gown from The Bustle. Prior to visiting The Bustle I went to two other local bridal shops and did not find "the one". Not only did The Bustle have by far the best customer service it also had the largest variety of dresses and were very respectful... Read More of my budget. I never felt pressured to up my budget or felt turned away. I actually got a dress that was under my budget and something I am soooo beyond excited to wear on my wedding day. Sarah- specifically helped me a ton and I am extremely grateful for the experience she gave me at the store. Thank you The Bustle and Sarah, you have made my wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Rebecca A

SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the most gorgeous gown. Katie was so patient and so kind. I am a very picky person and she listened and took notice of my likes and don't like. I was given the recommendation from a co-worker and I am so glad i went. They gave... Read More champagne and light sweets. My family loved the whole experience too. The only think I was taken superise they didn't have corsets or gown bra's to where underneath the gown. I have gone dress shopping for other girlfriends when they went dress shopping and they were lent a corset bra.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Emily K

I purchased my dress from the Bustle and it was PERFECT! Sara was by far the best consultant! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to help me find the dress just for me! I had so much fun working with her and shopping at the Bustle. This was the ONLY place I went to find... Read More my dress and never felt I needed to go anywhere else. I loved everything about it and had the best experience. They treat you right and make you feel so special for your big day! I went back and bought the hair pin from their shop as well! My wedding day was October 21 and it could not have been anymore perfect and I can't thank you guys enough! My dress was everything I could have hoped for and more! My husband was wow'd when he saw me in my dress! :) I will send pictures as soon as I get my photos from the photographer! Thank you! If you're considering a place to shop, this should definitely be on your list!! They do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicole C

Had such an amazing experience. They greeted us with champagne, and our own private room. I really got the full bridal experience. They were awesome on listing to what I wanted, and I found my perfect dream dress!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Brianna H

I found THE dress at The Bustle today! Mariah made the experience low stress, high excitement, and all about finding exactly what I had envisioned. This cute little boutique is a perfect place to find your dream dress—for a good price!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kathryn J

I planned my San Diego wedding from across the country, and all the bridal boutiques in the city where I was living were either overpricing older gowns from top designers (selling the name to unsuspecting brides), or offering knock-offs of a lower quality. I had some pretty... Read More horrible experiences with shop owners requesting I wire them money and trying to show up at my home to goad me into a purchase...well my best friends saved the day and took me took The Bustle when I was in San Diego for wedding planning. My only complaint would be that the girl who helped me didn't fully explain how the back of the gown would look or go over the bustle with me. However, It was such a positive experience, and I was able to find a gown I loved at a good price, which left me the option to tailor that gown to be a truly customized dream gown. The girls at The Bustle were lovely and helpful. I would recommend this bridal salon to any bride looking for a fun and positive "Yes to the dress" moment!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Gigi C

I had a great time at the bustle, the experience was great. The girls are sweet and attentive. The fact that you get your own suite/ room to try on all the dress is great. I described what I wanted and got what I was looking for. Thank you ladies!!1

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kaitlin M

They made finding my dress so special. We had our own bridal suite where I got to try on all the beautiful dresses. It make the event so memorable for me. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for an intimate experience.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Lauren L

I had a great experience at the Bustle! I began by showing my bridal consultant some ideas of dresses I like, and every single dress she pulled for me was beautiful! Not to mention she pulled the exact replica of a picture of my dream gown, and that was the one! I had to cancel... Read More my following bridal appointments because I found my dress at the Bustle instantly! Great service, beautiful selections, and not to mention complimentary champagne! I would highly recommend the Bustle.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kim P

This was the only shop we went to that made us all feel really special. They had my name on a welcome chalkboard and gave us champagne and chocolates while we shopped. Leilani was a wonderful consultant, she was always on my side and listed to what I wanted as a bride. She also... Read More pulled all the bits and pieces I loved about previous dresses into one fantastic gown she had in the back! It was an overall wonderful experience, and I would recommend this shop to anyone :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Ariel C

Lei lani was so helpful and sweet! Everything about this experience was perfect

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Zach B

I went with my mom and sister and we had so much fun. The store is so cute and you have the entire room to yourself essentially. The drink and treats were a really nice touch. It just felt really nice and relaxing. Lelani was the one who helped us. She was really nice. She... Read More asked about my preferences and my price range and picked out a few dresses to try on. She really helped me find the dress I love. I would absolutely recommend you go and see if you can find your dress here. It is definitely a wonderful experience. -Melynda

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Britta G

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Bustle! The boutique is absolutely beautiful, and the shopping experience was so personal. My consultant Sara was absolutely phenomenal! She is truly a gem. Sara took the time to listen to my vision of how I... Read More wanted to look at my wedding, and she worked tirelessly to help find me the perfect dress and veil--all the while making the experience so fun and magical. I felt like the only bride in the world while at The Bustle, and the experience was truly one-of-a-kind. I would highly recommend The Bustle to family, friends, and coworkers because the selection and customer service were unlike anything I have experienced before. Thank you Sara and The Bustle for a wonderful experience and for helping me find my perfect dress and veil--I will be forever grateful!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Dana L

I made an appointment at the Bustle about 9 months before my wedding date and this was my first and only appointment! Matija was an amazing consultant and brought me so many beautiful dresses to try on, but I just kept going back to my very first dress. As my mom, my best... Read More friend and I sipped champagne, I bought my wedding gown and veil! I had the best experience at the Bustle!! We had a last minute change in our wedding date because of my dad's illness, and when I called the Bustle to see about getting my dress, they went above and beyond to get it to me as soon as possible. They were amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kristen D

I had the best wedding dress shopping experience at The Bustle. I would highly recommend this wedding boutique to any bride looking for her gown. My consultant was MARIAH and I love, love, loved her. I was slightly nervous because it was my first time trying on gowns. Mariah... Read More made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. She really listened to what I said and pulled so many beautiful gowns that I loved. Was very impressed with the selection. I also really appreciated that she was very respectful of me not being ready to commit to a dress at our appointment, but was helpful with letting me know she would write everything down and keep on file. Thank you Mariah and The Bustle for this great and fun experience.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jodie C

I had such a great experience at The Bustle! I was a little jittery going into the appointment, but right away I was put at ease when I saw the welcome board with my name on it outside! And of course being greeted with mini cupcakes and champagne didn't hurt either! I had... Read More brought in some pictures of what I had in mind, but based on the initial dresses the consultant pulled, I wasn't totally convinced I was going to find "the one". After I tried on the first dress, I was even less convinced. And then the consultant's wheels started turning, and she went in the back and pulled another dress. And that was it - she nailed it. She was very patient and sweet as I did FaceTimed with my mom and my sister, who both live in PA and so unfortunately couldn't come with me. The only downside is that they don't do alterations, so I will need to find a separate seamstress (though they did provide some recommendations). Anyway, I had a great time and would definitely recommend checking out The Bustle!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bethany D

I found my wedding dress at the bustle over a year ago, so this review is over due! Everyone at this boutique was amazing during the whole process. I felt like such a princess trying on dresses and couldn't leave without one! They listened to what I wanted and my price ranges... Read More and didn't push me out of my comfort zone - which was refreshing and appreciated! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Chelsea J

I recently found my dream dress at the bustle! It was a bit over my the budget that had originally been set for me but after seeing the dress, and I think more importantly, experiencing the amazing service at the Bustle my mom told me to ignore the budget and get the dress.... Read More While the dress is truly beautiful, I am certain that we were so sold on the dress because of the amazing dress buy experience. Having a small private room with just my family and I was awesome! Sara was so helpful and pulled dressed I would have never picked out...in fact I would have never selected the dress I ended up in on my own. What girl doesn't love being greeted with champagne and being given 1-1 attention while trying stunning dress after stunning dress.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Gabrielle S

This company was so amazing to work with, especially after two other Vendor's I tried were such a terrible experience. I called a week in advance to book my appointment, they only had 3pm available, and I had engagement pictures at 5pm. I let the gal know that and she said we... Read More would have time, but if something opened up earlier she would let me know. We hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says she talked to the manager and was able to open up the upstairs for me at 11am. So excited! I get there for my appointment and there's a chalkboard with my name on it welcoming me personally, and champagne and treats waiting for us too. The whole experience felt magical, and they were spot on helping me pick out the perfect dress, even though my wedding was only 5 months away. They were all very sweet and professional, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Monico R

Although I did not "say yes to the dress" at The Bustle... I could not have had a better FIRST TIME WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING experience! I loved how when I first walked in, I saw my name on their chalkboard welcome sign! I was greeted by my consultant Stephanie with champagne... Read More and felt very welcomed. Stephanie, (who had told me she was brand new and that she has been at The Bustle for 2 weeks), was AWESOME! She was so sweet, really listened to what I wanted, listened to my love story, and truly cared about finding my dress. I would have never known that she was a brand new hire! She pulled dresses around my budget and brought out what I was interested in and what I had described. I THOUGHT I had found THE dress, but after getting the final cost (including the first purchase 15% discount) + veil + tax, I had told her that I still wanted to look at other options (EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS MY DRESS). Stephanie did not make me feel guilty about leaving the shop without buying the dress, but she did make me feel like it was THE DRESS and that I would for sure be coming back. I really thought I did... However, after checking out another bridal boutique/shop later that day, I had said yes to a completely different wedding dress. I called The Bustle right after my purchase at the other boutique to let them know that I had found the dress elsewhere, and they were genuinely kind and happy for me that I said YES TO THE DRESS! I highly suggest coming here, especially if it is your first time. But, be ready for the cost! You will be spending some $$$$! Stephanie, if you are reading this, you rock! Although I did not decide to buy my dress at The Bustle, I really appreciated your patience and your passion for bridal gowns. Every bride that gets to work with you is very lucky! THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Allison T

I recommend the Bustle to everyone, especially brides who are anxious or nervous about the dress shopping experience. Leilani was fantastic and made the whole experience so fun and stress free!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Amber P

What a great experience! I was greeted warmly, the sign out front was a meaningful touch. It was a very comfortable and beautiful space for my Mother and Bridesmaid to relax and help find the perfect dress. The Bustle was great at helping my realize my style. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Mary L

They did a great job finding me the dress I wanted and working with me with my budgetary concerns. I was originally thinking that the place would only have very expensive dresses but boy was I surprised to find my dream dress for exactly the price I wanted (after working with... Read More them for discounts). PROTIP: they give 15% discount if you buy your dress on the first day. I thought I would only be able to find a decently priced dress at David's Bridal but I found David's Bridal dresses felt like they were made of cheaper material and were just as expensive!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Justine P

The Bustle was the perfect place to purchase my wedding dress. The first dress I tried on was the one. :) Excellent service & very comfortable experience. Thank you for making my dress shopping day so memorable! Can't wait to wear my gown!