The Cake Lady LLC

Stamping Ground, KY

Have Cake Will Travel!

The Cake Lady LLC is located in Stamping Ground,Scott County, KY, nestled between Georgetown & Frankfort. We are approx. 25 miles from Lexington. We offer cakes for every occasion, especially Wedding and Grooms Cakes.

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

3376 Main St., Stamping Ground, KY

Great Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kellie W

My cake was a creation from Pinterest, my ideas, and my bakers creativity all to fit within my budget. It was a true original. The top tier was a beautiful lace appliqué made of egg whites. The middle tier was covered with fondant and wrapped with a large fondant bow. The bottom tier was layers of fondant ruffles, all in an ivory. But most important, the cake tasted as good as it looked. Amy is great to work with, very talented and reasonably priced.

Amy is the best

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Shayla S

I contacted Amy I believe 3 weeks prior to the wedding date. I moved to the west coast and ended up moving the wedding date to the thanksgiving weekend. On such a short notice and on the biggest holiday in USA, she agreed to bake my cake. The cake was delish and just wonderful. Needless to say, I am ordering my sisters baby shower cake from Amy.

TO The Cake Lady LLC