Artistic, Classic, Vintage

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

2560 Westminster Terrace, Oviedo, FL (407) 376-4166

Best Photography Team!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

Kelly and Courtney did our engagement and wedding photos. I only have one thing to say.. AWESOME! What a fun, talented, fantastic couple! I could not have asked for more! I had never had a "photo shoot" done and they made it so much fun! Kelly and Courtney were so amazing on my... Read More wedding day and after having spent time with them for the engagement shoot, it was like our buddies were there at the wedding taking pictures of us! We were sooo lucky to have found them! Kelly immediately sent me a "sneak peak" of our day and everyone in the family refers to the first picture that she sent as "The cover of a wedding magazine". It is that good! We loved having them at our wedding as photographers, but liked them so much that we included them as guests! Kelly was so attentive through my year long planning process and was always there by text or email to answer any questions we had, and we had plenty! Thank you Kelly and Courtney for your professional, talented, fun and amazing service!! We miss you! Beth and Jake Wedding: 10/30/2014 Services Used: Photography

We love Kelly Canova Photography!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Angela F

My husband and I are so very grateful for Kelly and Courtney Canova. They are natural artists that are wonderful people and fun to work with. We received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos because the pictures were absolutely beautiful! I recommend the... Read More Canovas with complete confidence. You will not be disappointed! I will continue to use them in the future for all of my photography needs.

Outstanding Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/31/2013

Kelly is a fantastic photographer! Her attention to detail, artist eye, and quick turnaround time were all very amazing. She wasn't intrusive during the actual ceremony but clearly captured the intimate moments. I couldn't have been happier with the high res and Facebook set of... Read More images she provided from our special day! You can't go wrong using Kelly Canova Photography.

Lauren and Trevor's Wedding

Reviewed on 12/26/2013

My husband and I look back at our choice of Kelly Canova Photography and reflect on the old saying of, “you get what you pay for”. The first estimate we received for pictures when planning our young daughter’s wedding was from Kelly Canova Photography because we knew her... Read More personally and her work. We had a ridiculously small budget in our heads when we first started planning the wedding and were blown away when we received Kelly’s quote for pictures. But, after months of planning and working with nine different wedding vendors, we realized that everything related to a wedding was going to be more expensive than we anticipated. Now, six weeks after the wedding, we have time to reflect on that great day and all who were involved. With all that we did for the wedding, by far the best value for our money was Kelly Canova Photography. Kelly and her husband Courtney invested a great deal of time with us and our daughter to get a feel for the day we wanted, and to become familiar with the bride and groom so that the pictures would reflect their personalities. The silly look the groom always gave my daughter was captured in a wonderful photo and it makes me smile every time I see it. Kelly and Courtney edited the photos so each and every one was perfect. The pictures were exactly what we wanted and better than we hoped for. There are so many that I would consider favorites that it’s hard to decide which ones will go in the frames. Some of the pictures were not the ordinary wedding portraits you would expect to see because they were taken from unusual angles and the result was visually interesting and unexpected. There are so many wonderful moments from the day to enjoy and relish every time I look through the photos. Of all the decisions we made to get to this perfect day, the best was choosing Kelly and Courtney to capture the joy and love shared on my daughter’s day. I would highly recommend Kelly to everyone. She and her husband are professional and very creative and you will not be disappointed.

Awesome Photos from an Awesome Team

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 J D

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Kelly, and her husband Courtney, do both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement shoot, we met the pair in St. Augustine. Kelly and Courtney saw inspiration in so many things. They were easy to work with and didn’t give too... Read More much confusing instruction; instead we acted naturally and still ended up looking like models! We had such a fun time working with them and by the end of the afternoon, we became fast friends. For the wedding, Kelly and Courtney divided their tasks expertly and really worked together as a team. Prior to the ceremony, Kelly took pictures of the bride and bridesmaids getting ready, while Courtney documented the groom and groomsmen. Then, during the ceremony, Kelly and Courtney took many pictures from different angles so that they captured everything from our guests’ facial expressions to our quintessential ceremony moments. They were troopers too! Even though our ceremony took place outside in the rain, Kelly and Courtney persevered with great personalities; every shot came out beautifully. When we saw the pictures after the wedding, there were hundreds of great shots to choose from! We really feel like Kelly captured the feeling and meaning of so much of the wedding and her beautiful pictures will be such an amazing way for us to remember the wedding and share it with friends for years to come. We couldn’t recommend Kelly Canova Photography more highly for a wedding—nobody could have been such a great blend of personality and professionalism that fit our occasion so well.

In love with my photographer!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Yvonne L

Finding Kelly was a godsend for my fiancee and me. She is such an incredible, beautiful and talented individual. Her and her husband Courtney are very professional and personable. We really clicked and we just love her and her husband so much that we are so honor to consider... Read More them as our friends. So far, Kelly had only done our 2 engagement shoots. Yep 2! And we had so much fun with both. Kelly and Courtney are fantastic and passionate at what they do. They make you feel comfortable in your own skin and they have an eye for the best pictures. They make you look fabulous in every shot! They are so great at capturing your emotions, it just shines through in the pictures. I think the pictures are enough proof of how great they are. Please check her blog : http://kellycanovaphotos.com/category/wedding-photography/ I am really excited for my destination wedding in November. I can't wait for them to capture that special moment for us. Wait for my next review, I'm sure I'll have more amazing things to say about Kelly and Courtney!

Creative, Comfortable, and a Personal Touch

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelly B

From the beginning, both my wife and I felt very comfortable with choosing Kelly and Courtney to be the photographers for the most important day in our lives. You only get 1 "shot" to get the pictures right, no pun intended, and Kelly Canova came through for us. During our... Read More engagement shoot, Kelly and Courtney spent a lot of time with us taking numerous pictures in different settings - they even drove to go take pictures with our dog afterwards. Both of them were always coming up with creative shots, we even had a beer together during the shoot. Before the big day, Kelly called to confirm the "must-have" pictures with family and friends. On the big day, both Kelly and Courtney took the time to come in advance to take pictures of the venue and details, and then stay with each bridal party to take pictures leading up to the ceremony. They stayed very late to the end of the reception even though it was extended past the end time. When we got the pictures back, we were so happy with how they came out!! They organized all of the pictures on a disc in categories. Courtney did a great job with editing the pictures, he even edited out our officiant in the "you may kiss your bride" picture. Kelly took the time to submit our photos to Orlando Wedding magazine and we ended up getting a full spread. Overall, we were very pleased with Kelly Canova and highly recommend adding their gifted talent to your beautiful day.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Patricia A

Our experience with Kelly and Courtney was nothing short of amazing! The photos were an absolutely beautiful representation of our wedding day. Planning a Florida wedding while living in Kentucky was stressful at times but working with Kelly was a blessing! I could go on forever... Read More about how happy I am! The best compliment I can share is that my Maid of Honor, and sister decided to use Kelly Canova Photography at her recent wedding!

So much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Elise S

Kelly and her husband, Courtney, were amazing from the beginning. My fiance and I wanted our engagement pictures to reflect our personal style so we shot them at an old movie theater downtown. Kelly even made us a movie poster that we printed out and displayed at the wedding. It... Read More actually brought tears to my mother-in-laws eyes! The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything. Kelly and Courtney had it all under control! I would highly recommend them!

A+ Photography

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 bree s

If you are looking for an artistic view and dedicated photographers, Kelly Canova Photography is the right vendor for you! We used them for both our engagement photos and wedding service/reception and couldn't be happier with the photos they produced. They were nice, friendly,... Read More dedicated and fun- most importantly, they let us be us! Our guests were so impressed that many of them have asked for their contact information and plan to hire them for future weddings. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from this Bride. 10/10 will use again :)

Truly amazing people and photography!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Meredith S

We absolutely loved working with Kelly and her husband Courtney! They are a wonderful husband and wife team! They are so kind and fun--we could not have asked for better people to spend the day with! You spend a lot of time with your photographers during your wedding so it is so... Read More important to have people that you trust and love! We could not be happier with our pictures :) They truly listen to what you want, and they deliver!! Having a husband and wife team is a plus too. Courntey was able to split off with the guys to take pictures of them getting ready, while Kelly was able to stay with the bridal party to give her full attention. My new husband and I have nothing to say but great things about Kelly Canova Photography!

2013-04-25T12:28:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you M&M!We so loved your Farmers Market wedding and all your amazing DIY details - you are so talented! You two are so much fun and such good friends. Thank you so much for including us.

Fun experience!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Bonnie M

We are from New York, but wanted to do our engagement pictures in Cocoa Beach, Florida, where we got engaged. Kelly suggested Lori Wilson Park because we wanted to do some pictures on the beach. It was the perfect location; absolutely beautiful! Working with Kelly and her... Read More husband, Courtney, was such a great experience! We had so much fun and they made us feel so comfortable. Kelly has amazing vision and the pictures were just stunning! I highly recommend her to any couples looking for a photographer to shoot their engagement pictures and wedding!

2013-04-25T12:25:45 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you two! Beautiful couple and so much fun on the beach. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Michelle T

Kelly and Courtney were fantastic!! Throughout my entire wedding planning process Kelly was there to answer any question I might have and also to make recommendations on other vendors! Kelly and Courtney were flexible and even came to our wedding 3 HOURS before our wedding just... Read More to get shots of us getting ready--they were fantastic!! We loved our pictures and couldn't be happier!! When the pictures were ready Kelly and Courtney invited us to there home to view the pictures together--such a special touch that really made us feel like family! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2013-04-03T08:45:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle!It means so much to us that you appreciate our work. Your wedding was so gorgeous!

Beautiful Photogrpahy!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Sara M

It was such an extreme pleasure to work with Kelly and Courtney Canova. You can really see that they love love, as they say. Their passion for their artistic craft is visible in everything they do. From discussing engagement shoot looks, our style, specific shots we wanted and... Read More more the Canova's were not only the most professional but also personal, caring, and attentive. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we would recommend them to every Bride and Groom!

2013-03-20T21:56:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We LOVED working with you and photographing your beautiful wedding!

Wedding Reception Party

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Wenona B

I hired Kelly Canova Photography for my 11/2/12 Wedding reception party at Tuckhahoe mansion in Jensen Beach, FL. Kelly was so professional but also very easy to work with. Prior to our actual party date, we met and mapped out the shoots I would like and with whom. I was relying... Read More on her heavily to think of the creative shots however because we did not want your typical shots. Kelly did a great job with our family and bride/groom shots creating some very beautiful and creative photos. I have received so many compliments on our photography for this venue and would use Kelly again for sure. The other thing I really liked was the CD cover I received which was so beautiful and professional looking. Kelly also organized all of the photos into family, bride/groom, reception, decorations, etc which was a HUGE bonus!!! I ended up ordering two extra CD cases with all photos for my parents, for Christmas. Very happy!

2013-04-25T12:23:29 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much - I loved your mansion wedding, so pretty and such a great group of friends and family!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Katie D

Kelly and Courtney were great to work with. I interviewed a couple of photographers and I chose them because of how they interacted with me and my fiancee (and I wanted 2 photographers). They were professional, but also personal which was important to me since they would be... Read More following me around all day. I also choose them because when discussing what I was looking for in my wedding pictures, I felt they understood my vision and the emotion I was going for. Communication was important to me as well in choosing a vendor. I always received quick replies to all my emails and questions. Kelly also followed me closely on Pinterest so that on my big day she could capture my "dream" photos...which she did. My photos were absolutely beautiful!! Love my pictures.

2013-02-04T16:52:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! Courtney and I loved photographing your wedding with all the amazing details and Farmer's Market theme! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 B W

I recently attended a friend's wedding and Kelly was the photographer. She was so professional and so kind and everyone adored her!! The wedding party was thrilled that she was so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable. The pictures came out AMAZING and she... Read More truly captured their fun personality. I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Sonya K

We looked at so many photographers for our beach wedding, but as soon as we met with Kelly and Courtney we knew the search was over. They are an amazing team and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. We had a sunset wedding and getting those perfect photos was... Read More very important to us. Needless to say they went above and beyond and captured every detail of our special day perfectly! Thank you Kelly and Courtney!!

2012-10-30T18:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sonya! Your beach wedding was one of the prettiest we have ever seen!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 abigail v

My husband and I had a trash the dress photo-shoot with Kelly and I would describe my entire experience with her as ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! From the moment I first called to inquire about her services she was very professional, knowledgeable, and really easy to talk to. She... Read More listened carefully to what my expectations and desires were for the photoshoot and provided different options to achieve them. The day of the photoshoot was a complete blast! Kelly and her husband Courtney made us feel very comfortable and at ease which translated into her taking amazing candid pictures (which is what I wanted the most). The pictures came out stunningly beautiful! I would highly recommend Kelly Photography, the pictures came out so much better than I could have imagined and she made the entire experience so fun and memorable.

2012-08-28T22:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Abigail! We had SO much fun with you two and you turned out to be fashion model extraordinaire! I love your photos on the beach. You and Joel are a wonderful couple - Happy 5th Anniversary!

such a pleasure

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Jessica R

I found Kelly through countless searches on the web. We went and met with Kelly & her husband, and partner- Courtney, to view their work & immediately knew they would be a perfect fit for our big day! They both assured us of how smooth the day would go, as they are NOT the... Read More "pushy in your face" type of people. They have a very calm and comforting energy, which made us feel at ease!! They were awesome during our engagement and wedding shoots- making us feel like super models!! I love our pictures and would recommend them to any and everyone looking for a positive experience!!

Incredible and fun photographer

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Jackie A

Kelly and Courtney were a dream to work with. Kelly has such a great eye and is so creative, while also making sure that all the traditional shots at the wedding were captured. My engagement photo shoot with them also turned out so colorful and visually striking. Loved them!

2012-07-09T08:47:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jackie! We loved your fun, big Italian wedding and meeting your amazing family and friends! Thank you for making us a part of it <3

The BEST wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Lara C

Kelly and her husband Courtney view photography as art, and view themselves as artists who create your dream photos. They work with you in advance to make sure they understand your vision and what you hope to get from your wedding photography, then on your wedding day they will... Read More lead the charge in making sure that vision comes true. Our photos are beyond what I could have ever hoped for! The thing you will notice in their photography is that you truly feel the moment - you can just sense the emotion in each and every photo. Kelly has an eye for what background and lighting will give you the best results. And although you may sometimes feel silly posing, trust me, you will be THRILLED with the results. I have recommended them to several other friends and am looking forward to them photographing my best friend's wedding in October. They have been featured in most of the major Orlando bridal magazines, and are known for their amazing work. Do not hesitate to give them a call! They will meet with you and make sure that your dream day will come true!

2012-07-05T10:49:00 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much! Your wedding was so lovely and you were the perfect Vintage-Glam Bride! xoxo

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Kristin K

We were so thrilled with both the service and the finished product that Kelly Canova Photography provided. Photographers are such an intimate part of your big day – there from start to finish capturing all of your special moments. That’s why we wanted someone we felt a... Read More connection with and we truly felt that with Kelly and Courtney. It really felt like they knew us and were thus able to capture the true essence of our wedding day – the people, the sights, the feelings and emotions – everything. And with their beautiful photographic style and unique approach we ended up with stunning wedding pictures and wonderful memories captured forever.

2012-07-31T17:24:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin! ooh we loved your beautiful Reunion Resort wedding! I especially loved the First Look and beautifully emotional ceremony. Thank you for sharing your evening with us!

Best choice we made!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Michele S

Kelly Canova Photography is fantastic. We met with several photographers ranging at all price levels and we just seemed to "click" instantly. They come with experience and work well together as a team so you don't have to worry about missed shots, bad angles, etc. My husband and... Read More I felt comfortable and trusted they would capture our wedding day. Trusting your photographer helps make your wedding day stress-free! You're provided a beautiful case for your disk in a timely manner.

2012-07-31T17:22:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michele! Loved your wedding and fun Boardwalk Engagement shoot :) You and Jon are a lot of fun!

Absolutely flawless

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Ashley Z

Kelly Canova Photography brought out the best of everyone. They made us all feel comfortable and relaxed with the day. All of our pictures turned out absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers. This wife/husband team helps to share their love... Read More for one another and puts it directly into their photography. You can tell that they love what they do and they know what they are doing. They listen to any ideas you have and put forth an effort to do what you want. We will always be able to remember our day the way that it happened with the photos that we have now. They have the experience to know what to avoid and what to try and accomplish. I would never have had the experience happen any other way. We will always use this wonderful team for any photography moments that we will have in the future.