The Castle at Rockwall

Rockwall, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Castle at Rockwall

A BALLROOM IN ROCKWALL, TX

The Castle at Rockwell in Texas' Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is a destination for a royal wedding. Gorgeous gardens, manicured lawns, a chapel and wedding hall all adorn the property. This venue allows couples the use of two separate spaces in which to have a ceremony, followed by a reception. Additional spaces are also available for smaller events, such as the bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.

The Chapel. With vaulted ceilings, natural lighting and a small, intimate altar, the chapel can seat up to 64 guests. Wooden bench rentals are available for an additional fee.

The Great Hall. Couples can also hold their ceremony or the ceremony and reception in the Great Hall. The exquisite reception area has vaulted ceilings, dark, wooden beams and cream-colored walls. Perfect for a large wedding, it can seat up to 200 guests.

The Banquet Hall.Besides the Chapel and the Great Hall, this premier wedding facility has a separate reception room for guests to gather for dinner service. The intricate details, large windows and French doors make this a grand reception space.

The Castle at Rockwall supplies couples with a full event setup, including full day access from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, tables, chairs, ivory linens, and a photo booth. Our in-house catering team will also provide a dedicated event manager for your special day.

• The bride-to-be can prepare for her wedding ceremony and reception with her bridal party in the bridal suite. It has a makeup station, a soft couch for relaxing and a walk-in closet with full mirrors to check every detail before walking down the aisle.
  • The venue has a groom's suite as well. Much like a man cave, the groom's suite has a poker table, big screen TV, video games and a patio to enjoy some solitude in nature before the wedding.
  • Culinary Art Catering, the new in-house caterer for The Castle at Rockwall, will provide you and your guests with high-quality food made with the freshest ingredients. With a passion for excellence and a keen eye for detail, their experienced catering team will treat your guests with the utmost professionalism and attentiveness. Their onsite coordinator and staff are completely familiar with the facility and will ensure that your celebration flows as smoothly as possible. Choose from a customized menu for your event, or tweak one of their suggested menus to match your taste preferences. You’ll also have the opportunity for a private tasting of your menu selections so that you feel absolutely confident in your decisions.

Some of the extras couples will find at the Castle at Rockwall include:

• Horse and carriage rentals (additional fee)
  • Local hotel discounts
  • Wi-Fi Photo booth rental that can upload to social media

Along with these great perks, the Castle at Rockwall invites couples to purchase its in-house photography packages that come with:

• Eight hours of wedding day coverage
  • One-hour photo shoot at the castle for engagement or bridal photos
  • Up to 500 finished photos

Your fairy tale begins here.

Mark the start of your married life together in our breathtaking castle estate, which never fails to wow guests as they arrive on the ten-acre grounds. Entertain inside the impressive castle halls and enjoy over 8,000 square feet of space.

Ballroom, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue

2071 Clem Road Ext., Rockwall, TX (469) 702-1222
PINTEREST

Fairytale Wedding 💕

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Lacie M

I made the best choice by using The Castle for my wedding venue and reception. If you haven't seen the place in person, go now...pictures don't do it justice. Everything you can think of, they have including a beautiful fireplace, bar, photo booth, several bathrooms for guests,... Read More a huge room for each the bride and groom, and even video games to keep the groom busy. The owners are so personal and made our experience incredible!! We were blown away by how much they helped and truly made this day a fairytale for us both. Our original venue flooded the day before our wedding and Alicia and her husband took us under their wing and stayed up late with us to make sure everything about my wedding was just perfect. Although everything worked out to be absolutely breath taking, I really wish I would have used them to begin with. They made my day so stress free and one of the best days of my life! I'm hoping this review will help others make the same choice because I promise you won't regret it!! I'll forever be thankful for them and all they did for us!!

2015-10-28T14:19:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lacie!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Akuah G

There is not enough space here for us to fully give The Castle at Rockwall all the praise and thanks they deserve. Linda and Sophia are amazing people that not only went over and beyond to make sure that our wedding was perfect, but made us feel like we were apart of their... Read More family. Everyone was taken away by the grandiose venue's appearance and atmosphere and had the most amazing time. Any quick, last minute changes needed before and during the ceremony and reception were swiftly accomplished with such care and professionalism. If you want to have a magical event at a place ran by loving people, then we highly recommend you choose The Castle at Rockwall. We can't thank The Castle family enough.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Stephanie T

The Castle at Rockwall made our wedding day dreams come true! Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful but everyone that works there is so helpful and just as excited about making your wedding day as perfect as you are!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kristin AnhMai T

Perfect fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Autumn K

We got married on a very rainy day. The castle was an amazing venue regardless of how dreary it was outdoors. Their staff was very helpful and kind. They made us feel like everything was under control and we didn't have to worry about a thing. What a beautiful place to get... Read More married. If I could do it all over again, there are some things about my wedding that I would change but the venue does not fall into that category. That was the best choice we made. Thank you guys for everything!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Michelle S

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I absolutely would. The Castle is a BEAUTIFUL venue and it really felt like a fairy tale to get married there. Linda, Alicia, and Sofia are amazing. My fiancé and I visited many different venues before we went to the Castle and... Read More this was the one venue that truly felt like we were being welcomed into a family. Linda and her family are truly people who I feel like I will have a connection with for the rest of my life. They were kind, helpful, encouraging, and willing to help out no matter what. This venue has the most beautiful and perfect layout and is set far enough away from the city to where you feel like you are in your own dream world but close enough to make it easy for your guests to get to. From day one, Linda and her team made the planning as easy as possible for us. They truly care, and I feel like that is a rare thing in the wedding industry. I also have to give Dennis Kam a shout-out. He does the photography for the Castle (completely optional-they do not push him on you if you book the venue-you can choose who ever for your vendors). I immediately fell in love with Dennis' pictures looking through his wedding books. He truly cares about your wedding and worked his butt off trying to get the pictures that I wanted for the wedding. I would highly recommend using him if you book the Castle. and I would definitely recommend the Castle to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Brittany G

I can not begin to describe the amazing experience we had with this place as our venue. The place is absolutely beautiful and the family that runs this place are simply the best! They were always a phone call or email away and more than willing to help put together the perfect... Read More day for you. We also used their in house photographer Dennis and our pictures came out amazing! He got everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dawn D

The Castle was amazing. It is beautiful, and the staff did a great job taking care of everything! I highly recommend this unique venue.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katie Y

LOVED this venue!! It was absolutely beautiful, and the staff was wonderful to work with. I loved that we had options to arrange the rooms any way we wanted, and the staff had a plan to escort late guests through a back room in order to avoid disrupting the ceremony. The bar... Read More setup was great, and the included photo booth gave some GREAT blackmail worthy pictures of guests :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 June G

Lovely venue, great staff, wonderful experience for our Halloween wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Diana D

My dream wedding literally would not have been possible without the Castle at Rockwall. My (now) husband and I are not Hotel or Country Club People which, in Dallas, limited our options considerably. Then we stumbled across this venue that a) is amazing and unique, b) did not... Read More force mandatory/exorbitant catering or bar packages on us and c) didn't cost an arm and a leg. This family-run venue was so warm and welcoming of our video game-themed wedding that we wanted to use their photography services as well via the owner's husband, DKam Photography. They accepted our constant email correspondence and questions (sometimes from my other family members) with grace and good humor, and the wedding that resulted was everything we could have dreamed of. Alicia, Sofia, Linda and Dennis are fantastic, and I hope many more brides (and grooms) get to be as lucky as us with such a cool place to get hitched.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Miena J

The team at Castle at Rockwall has to be one of the most organized, warm, and accomodating teams I have ever seen when it comes to event planning. The customer service was phenomenal from day one, and they always ensured every single part of my wedding went the way I wanted it... Read More to go. The hustle and bustle of planning a wedding is insanely stressful. They checked on me often to make sure I had everything I needed. I can't thank them enough for the memories they helped me create. In addition, the venue is breathtaking! The architecture inside and out provided enough details that we don't even have to embellish with much. For a fairyale tale wedding with awesome, hands-on venue team that will help bring your vision to life, I promise you can make all your dreams come true here. Signed, Happy Bride MJ

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Shelby E

This is the most AMAZING wedding venue! I was married at The Castle at Rockwall on 09/23/2016 and had the absoultly princess perfect wedding! I felt like a princess everytime I drove up to the front gates. This is a gir's dream if she wants the most amazing wedding of her... Read More life. All of my guests loved the castle. Its has beautiful architecture both inside and outside. The staff was so helpful throughout my planning all the way up to me leaving from the wedding. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff. Thank you Castle Team for making my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Courtney P

The castle in Rockwell is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST WEDDING VENUE IN TEXAS. My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of. My original venue told me one month before my wedding that I couldn't have my wedding there anymore, and I had to scramble to find a new venue and get new... Read More invites out. The Castle went up and beyond to help me out and get my new venue set and everything else in place. I recommend this place to anyone that wants to have a fairytale wedding. The castle made my special day one to remember forever and all my guests absolutely loved it.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Breanna C

The castle was the best venue! Not only was it beautiful and a spectacular background, the staff was awesome! They were so helpful and easy to work with. I could count on everyone to get everything done that they had promised, and they were willing to work with me on all my... Read More requests. I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Devan M

From the very first day we signed up I knew that this would be the most perfect wedding I could ask for. Everyone is very quick to answer any of your questions. The thing I love most is that they treat you like family and not just a person on the street. On my wedding day I felt... Read More as if I lived there myself. They made my day as easy as possible. I would recommend anyone to go here and get married or just simply have a birthday party here. I have to say that every penny spent was all worth it at the end of the day. Thank you to the Castle for such an amazing wedding and making my wedding so easy.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We highly recommend The Castle, not only is the venue unlike anything you've ever seen, completely unique and stunning. The staff is a dream to work with. Not only are they venue owners but have been in the event planning industry so they know their stuff. They were very... Read More helpful throughout the entire planning stage, excellent communication and attention to details. Even our other vendors stated that that if all venues were run this way their jobs would be much, much easier. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Devon D

The Castle at Rockwall was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. From the moment my guest and I drove up to the castle we were so stunned with its beauty. On top of being completely gorgeous the staff was so willing to help and assist in making my wedding the best night i... Read More could have even imagined. My husband and I and my family as well are forever grateful for the love and hospitality shown to us while planning and having the best wedding reception ever. I would recommend the Castle at Rockwall and the amazing staff there to every future bride and groom I know.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sheena A

The Castle at Rockwall is the best place to have your wedding or event. The staff is so accommodating. By the time of your wedding they feel like family. They were flexible with my over top request (fireworks and helicopter departure). There is no other venue that can have meet... Read More these desires. Believe me, I looked at many venues and no compares to The Castle at Rockwall. It's more beutiful in person than the already gorgeous photos. From the simple bride, to the over the top bride (like me), The Castle at Rockwall and staff will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

I had the best experience with the castle staff in preparation of my big day. Whether it was through email or by phone someone was always available and willing to answer any silly question I may have. My wedding was Nov of 2015 but my friends and family continue to talk about... Read More how amazing my castle wedding was. Thank you so much to everyone at the castle for making my wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

The staff went out of their way to make this the most wonderful day!!! Everything went great. We loved having our wedding at The Castle at Rockwall.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Lauren G

The Castle delivered exactly what was promised. Our expectations were met and exceeded. The staff communicated quickly and effectively with us and our vendors. Coordination between all parties involved was made easy and stress-free thanks to The Castle staff.

2016-05-04T14:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ross! It was a pleasure hosting you guys!

Every Girls Dream!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Dayna W

The venue is absolutely beautiful! I had a magical wedding and every moment was absolutely breathtaking. If your looking for a fairy tale ending and happy new beginnings this is the venue for you. The staff was great and very accommodating through the entire planning process.... Read More I am so lucky and blessed that I got to marry my Prince Charming here.

2016-05-04T14:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks Dayna! Best wishes to you and Carl!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Kristina P

I would, without a doubt, highly recommend the Castle at Rockwall for a wedding! My husband and I were married there in July 2015 and we couldn't be happier with our venue. Alicia was a huge help from the very beginning. She was very flexible with scheduling appointments and... Read More every meeting was focused around us...we didn't have to wait for her to finish with other customers or deal with interruptions like we did at other venues. She was able to answer every question we had and offered her suggestions while also being respectful of our ideas. (Most of the time her suggestions were better than our ideas!) During the planning process, she would send frequent emails/phone calls to check in and make sure we didn't need any additional help, or to update us on any news regarding the venue. Alicia was our day of coordinator and I cannot thank her and the team for everything they did to help us. They helped communicate with the caterer, DJ, photographer, and pastor while we focused on relaxing and making ourselves beautiful (and the men handsome, of course). Our big day would not have run as smoothly as it did and we would not have enjoyed it as much as we did had Team Alicia not been so incredibly helpful and on top of their game! In regards to the venue itself....BEAUTIFUL! All of our guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous the Castle was. We had our ceremony and reception indoors and did a few pictures outside. At the time of our wedding they were constructing a gazebo for outdoor ceremonies but we would have been a sweaty mess with an outdoor wedding in July. The bride and groom suites were very spacious and comfortable. They were equipped with full baths, several large mirrors, couches, and refrigerators and both had access to outside (in case of emergency to calm your nerves....or make a quick escape, lol). A big bonus that helped us choose the Castle was that it had an open vendor policy. This allowed us to choose who we wanted to use for our wedding and not be forced to utilize vendors that may not have worked for our style or budget. Alicia did provide suggestions for vendors, which we did utilize the recommended bakery (which I would highly recommend) and the caterer. Overall, the Castle at Rockwall allows you to have the wedding of your dreams, letting you be in control, but provides remarkable guidance from start to finish! Thank you so much Team Alicia for all that you did to make our day so incredibly special! Words cannot say enough!

2016-05-04T14:15:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kristina! Your wedding was so lovely!

Beatiful memories

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We were so blessed to find the Castle at Rockwall, the staff made us feel like part of their families and were very understanding and helpful to plan our wedding from the beginning until the last minutes we walked out as husband and wife!