Book Your Wedding with The Christy

A BALLROOM IN ST. LOUIS, MO

Located in St. Louis, Missouri, the Christy Banquet Center St. Louis offers a classic banquet hall for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue is family owned, and it offers family-oriented and friendly service. All-inclusive catering and venue packages are available, and the menu is American and French inspired.

The Christy Banquet Center can provide decor on-site, but it is also willing to work with a couple's preferences for table centerpieces. With professional service staff available from the planning process through the day of the nuptials, the Christy Banquet Center is an excellent option for couples seeking an affordable all-inclusive venue. Here are the spaces available for holding a wedding reception or ceremony:

can accommodate up to 500 guests. There are elegant chandeliers and wall sconces throughout. The floor is carpeted and the walls are painted in neutral tones of peach, cream and beige. Couples can request a dance floor if desired. The room can be divided into two separate sections for couples seeking one space for a ceremony and another for the reception.

There are smaller rooms available on-site for cocktail hours as well.

The Christy Banquet Center offers reception packages that include catering and a full open bar. Receptions typically last four hours; additional time is available for a fee. The catering can be presented buffet style or as a sit-down dinner. There are several bar packages available and can include premium spirits, beer and wine. In addition, packages include wedding cake, champagne toast, linens, china and silverware, decor, tables and chairs, cake cutting, dance floor and PA system. The decor can include floating candle centerpieces as well as decoration of the entire banquet hall. Couples can choose from three different catering options: a luncheon buffet, a weeknight buffet and a weekend buffet.

The venue offers extra decor for the head table, including drapery, trees and special lighting. Couples can consider bringing in a photo booth and entertainment to add to the festivities. To elevate the reception, couples can opt for a chocolate fountain for three hours or an ice sculpture for an extra wow factor.

The following are the extras available to couples who book their wedding or ceremony at the Christy Banquet Center St. Louis:

• Professional event planning services
  • Uniformed servers and bartenders
  • Coat room
  • On-site parking
  • Exclusive use of the venue for the duration of event

Beautiful Banquet Centers

The Christy Banquet Centers offer affordable elegance, featuring fine dining at its best, combined with professional, friendly service. Our experienced staff assure a worry-free event with impeccable decor. On your special day, The Christy will provide all you desire in memorable fashion.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5856 Christy Blvd, St. Louis, MO (314) 352-4800

Delicious Food, Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jacque E

The Christy catered our wedding reception that was held at NEO and from the beginning their service was amazing. Every question I had throughout wedding planning for Kim or Karen was answered promptly and professionally. Their food was delicious and we received several... Read More compliments on it throughout our reception. The service they provided on our wedding day was superb, from setting up to making sure everyone was through the buffet line quickly to clean up and break down at the end of the evening, they were on top of it. If you're looking for a caterer that is affordable, offers delicious food, and awesome service, look no further!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Tiffany B

Ron was AMAZING!!!! He answered my e-mails very quickly. I had to plan a wedding in 6 weeks and he got me in on the date I wanted and made everything happen for me, stress-free!!!! Ron is so nice, caring, and professional. I feel beyond blessed for having my reception at The... Read More Christy O Fallon. The food was delicious and I received so many compliments about the food, everyone was so happy and full! We chose open bar and everyone I talked to received great service. My brother even commented on the fact that the bartender made the BEST martini he had ever had, he was so impressed he tipped her 20$! Ron offered us center pieces for the tables so I didn't have to worry about making my own (and they were beautiful by the way), he got napkins to match my wedding colors, he had a hologram sign with our names on it, the lighting and chandeliers were beautiful, he took care of so much stuff behind the scenes, it was incredible!!! The price was perfect for us as well because we were on a budget due to being such short notice. I think the best part was the fact that he didn't make us feel rushed or bad about being such short notice, he accommodated with us everything, helped out with anything he could, and not once did I feel stressy about anything. He truly touched my heart and made my wedding day more special than he will ever know. Thank you Ron!!!

100% Satisfied with Our Reception Venue Choice!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rachel

We COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with our choice of reception venue. Not only was the food delicious and the space pretty and large enough to accommodate a big party, but we really enjoyed working with the staff (our reception was at the St. Louis city location, and we worked mainly with... Read More Kelly, one of the owners). The icing on the (wedding!) cake was the value. We literally got everything we wanted in terms of the reception and didn't feel like we were breaking the bank. We had a large wedding (300 people) but still wanted to stay within a budget as well as we could. Kelly was phenomenal--she listened to what we wanted, worked with us to fit our budget, and had some great suggestions and ideas. She was really flexible when it came time to figure out setting up our centerpieces. She and her team did a great job--I sent pictures of how I wanted the tables arranged and they nailed it. The Christy offered a lot of options on food--we had a cocktail hour accompanied by appetizers, and we also opted for a premium bar. We got a lot of compliments on all of the above (the food especially), and we also got a deal on our cake through a partnership of the Christy's. Like I said, we got everything we wanted! I am so so so glad we chose the Christy-- I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

2014-10-24T20:39:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel! We loved having you & Brad here and wish you all the happiness in your future together! What a special couple you both are! Kelly & The Christy Staff

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 jaime b

Great venue and awesome staff! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Sarah F

Ron and the staff at The Christy were super easy to work with and very flexible. They were not at all pushy, but had great recommendations and accommodated everything we wanted for the reception.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Amanda H

The staff at The Christy went above and beyond. They were so helpful and easy to work with. The food was delicious, we have received so many compliments. The decor was set up exactly as we wanted and looked amazing. Our wedding day went so smoothly and Ron and his staff are to... Read More thank. We will be recommending The Christy to all our family and friends and we won’t hesitate to use them for other special occasions.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jessie K

I highly suggest The Christy Baquet Center. It’s beautiful and a great price. We went to the O’Fallon MO location. Ron is a great guy and very easy to work with. His whole staff did an amazing job at making our evening perfect.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Samantha S

The Christy Banquet Center turned out to be a beautiful venue for our wedding reception! The staff the day-of were very friendly and made sure we were taken care of! The food was delicious!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 lauren a

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED The Christy!! Ron was great to work with. The food was amazing. Bartenders and staff were all great.. My guest still are talking about how great the food was. Anyone would be crazy not to book at The Christy!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

By far the best place to have a wedding, the venue is beautiful, the food the best I have ever had at a reception and I have been to many places. This place blows any hotel away. The service is the best and the owner Ron goes above and beyond to make sure your special day is one... Read More that is talked about for a very long time. I would tell anyone to pass on a hotel wedding and book at this place!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Marie H

We loved our reception at the Christy. Ron Preiss was an excellent host and all of our guests complimented the food. We felt like they would have bent over backward for us if we asked them to.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Melissa E

The christy was the perfect place to have our reception at. It was beautiful! We couldn't choose a better place to have it. Plenty of room, a lot of fun and everything went so smooth. They all helped to make sure we we're happy and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend... Read More the christy. It wouldn't of been the same if we had it elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brittany P

We absolutely loved our experience with The Christy! They were accommodating with us being from out of town and let us come in to trial the food and look at linens whenever we had time. The food was so delicious and all of our guests loved it! They also set all of our tables and... Read More helped set up and everything looked gorgeous! They are so affordable and such great quality, we couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Angela M

Ron and his team were great. The food was awesome. Great pricing. Will most definitely use again.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kayla M

YUM! We used The Christy catering at NEO for our reception. We received so many compliments on the food! Karen and Kim were so helpful during the entire process. They were patient and helped us figure out linens, food choice, how much to have, etc. We also had them tear down our... Read More reception for us which was extremely helpful! Kim was our event manager and she did an amazing job setting up the venue for us. We couldn't have done it without her! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kelsey W

Everyone was very friendly and efficient. They helped keep the reception on the timeline we had agreed on so I didn't have to worry about anything. Food was great and they were very accommodating of my gluten allergies.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Codie E

We received multiple compliments on how good the food was at our wedding! The Christy was the most reasonable caterer around for everything they offer and wonderful to work with. They answer questions quickly and keep the process easy. My only suggestion is to clarify rather... Read More your venue has any special fees or requirements. We didn't find out until our final payment was due that we had an extra fee due to our venue requiring them to stay throughout the night.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kati V

Ron was absolutely amazing!!! Since the day my husband and I walked in he has been very knowledgeable and very helpful!! The venue is incredible and the food is freakin fantastic!!! 😍😍 I recommend this venue to everyone!! Also, the price is unbelievable!! Thank you soo much!! My... Read More day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Christina W

Everything turned out perfectly at the reception! My husband and I and everyone else that came to our wedding was impressed! The food was great! I recommend doing the tasting so you can decide what you want!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Rachel M

They have affordable pricing and food is delicious! I did multiple spring colors and got to choose all different colors don't to napkins for no extra charge the place was beautiful! Ron is great to work with allows flexibility for setting up and taking down which most venues... Read More don't do. Added bonus you get to keep leftovers most people won't do that either!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Allie C

Ron who manages the Christy was so amazing to work with. Our event was scheduled the same day as an ice storm was going to hit. We asked Ron if we could push the date back a week on very short notice. He had the availability so he let us move it with no extra charge. The food... Read More was delicious and the staff was very accommodating. The price was fantastic as well. I highly recommend the Christy for any event and I plan to use this venue again.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Erynn B

We had our wedding reception at the Christy Banquet center in O'Fallon MO and I would choose them a million times ! Ron was incredible to work with ! He helped make all our dreams come true and even had a riser built for us ! I can't even put into words how much I loved my... Read More experience there ! And all our guests raved about how delicious the food was ! Highly recommended !!!! I wish I could give them a thousand stars ! Staff was amazing too and so friendly !

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica K

Amazing! My husband and I were married almost a month ago and we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how wonderful the venue and the food was. The staff was amazing and so easy to work with. They helped us with more than any other vendor offered and the food was... Read More fantastic! The entire staff definitely worked hard to make sure our night went as beautifully as possible and I can't thank them enough for their role in making my wedding night the best night of my life!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Melissa B

We had our wedding and reception at The Christy in O'Fallon. It was very reasonably priced, the service was good, and the facility is very nice. I was able to drop off our decorations and set up one table as an example, and they did the rest of the decorating for us. They also... Read More have contacts with various vendors to help coordinate your cake, chair covers, etc. The food was very good, we received a lot of compliments on it. The ceremony room is small, but sufficient for a quick ceremony. We loved the convenience of having both at one locations. There is also ample parking for guests.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Barb P

Ron was wonderful to work with at The Christy Banquet Center in O'Fallon. My daughter's wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious, the staff was great and the bartenders were exceptional. We are still receiving Facebook messages, texts and personal... Read More comments regarding how wonderful and beautiful the reception was and how good the food was. We would recommend The Christy in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a great venue at a really good price.