The Classic Harpist

Throughout the Midwest and beyond

Instruments

Harp, Piano, Vocals

Classical, Folk, Jazz, Pop, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Celtic, Indian, World Music

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Throughout the Midwest and beyond (574) 344-9401

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Megan L

Devon did such a wonderful job at my wedding. It was very easy to communicate with her leading up to the wedding and she plays beautifully. We absolutely loved having her as an addition to the wedding and had so many compliments on her as well.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Tim B

Devon is the best Musician for your event period! Dont look nowhere else. So happy im ready to book another event next year!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Marissa D

Devon added a special touch to our wedding day. She traveled to Ottawa, IL to play at our ceremony. She is very approachable and was always quick to respond to emails. Received MANY compliments, she even got the groom to get teary eyed!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kristen F

Devon was wonderful to work with. She was emailing me periodically just to make sure see what I wanted from here and to make sure nothing had changed since we had talked last. Her music was absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend Devon to anyone wanting a harpist.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Taylor S

Devon was such a pleasure to work with! She responded quickly to all the emails I sent her and was such a great person! Her harp playing was amazing and was exactly what we wanted for our ceremony music! I would HIGHlY recommend Devon!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kate S

Devon was a true pleasure to work with! She was professional and prompt in all dealings leading up to the wedding. She made our ceremony perfect with her beautiful music.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Bethany F

Devon was fantastic. Very professional and responded quickly to emails. Her repertoire is extensive. I received a ton of complimemts!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Victoria J

Devon was amazing!! She was my favorite vendor and the music was gorgeous and the perfect background for our wedding ceremony. She was very organized and easy to work with--these aspects really stood out among our other vendors. She is also super responsive by email and has a... Read More very streamlined electronic process that made things easy to get set up from afar (our wedding was in Davenport but we planned it from Seattle). Nothing but great things to say and would recommend very highly! Our guests loved her, too!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

We booked Devon for our wedding on 09-20-2013. The music sounded amazing and many of our guests asked where we found her. Each music selection change was seamless and made the ceremony go very smoothly. We felt she really went the extra mile with every aspect of he performance.... Read More Devon's personality was very pleasant and easy to deal with, (unlike some other harpists in our area), I highly recommend this harpist to anyone. =Scott

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Chelsea B

We used Devon for our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! I wish that I could have heard all the music before I walked in because I was told time and time again that it was beautiful! I wanted my cousin to accompany Devon on a few songs throughout the ceremony and Devon... Read More worked with her before the wedding to make sure everything sounded good, which it did. I highly recommend her and her skills!

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Linda S

Devon’s harp music for our wedding was absolutely fabulous! We received so many compliments from our guests that she really made the day complete and added such a beautiful touch. She is very professional and more than exceeded all my expectations. Highly recommended.

The Classic Harpist - Devon Haupt

Reviewed on 6/05/2013

Devon is a joy to work with. She makes everything easy and takes the stress of planning off your hands. I had my wedding at International Friendship Gardens, the harp was the perfect addition to my garden wedding. Devon plays so skillfully, it really sets the scene. A MUST for... Read More anyone looking to add that extra touch of elegance to their wedding!

Perfect Ceremony Musician!

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Amber W

Devon Haupt was the perfect ceremony musician for our wedding at the Jewel Box in St. Louis. I cannot recommend her enough! Brides: do yourself a favor and hire Devon! Throughout the planning process, Devon was super easy to work with and accommodated all of my requests. I asked... Read More for a Disney piece (Part of Your World) to be played as I walked down the aisle, and she played it perfectly; it was subtle and wedding-appropriate! She was also proactive in the planning process, which was helpful when there are so many vendors to coordinate. She is clearly very practiced in the wedding arena, as she has an organized information sheet to make sure everything is in order (which songs coordinate with which parts of the wedding party and ceremony). We never had a rehearsal despite having a large wedding party, but you would have never known it by the way Devon kept everything running smoothly! Devon was the first person at the ceremony, and one of the last to leave. The music was wonderful, her harp was beautiful, and she was so kind. Thank you, Devon, for creating the perfect atmosphere for our wedding! We love you!

Wonderful & Professional

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kristen H

Devon is amazing!! She recently played during our October 2012 wedding ceremony. She was very professional throughout the whole planning experience and extremely tentative. She arrived on time and and was very professional. I truly believe our wedding ceremony wouldn't have... Read More had the same atmosphere without her talent. I would recommend her to anyone needing a harpist for upcoming events! Thanks again Devon :)

Thank you Devon!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 robin b

Devon did a great job providing music for our outdoor wedding at a garden. She provided an amplifier so that all the guests could hear the harp music. It was so much nicer to have live music rather than music on a cd. It was also less expensive than hiring a string quartet.... Read More She also can provide music at receptions or duets with another harp or with any string instrument. Really glad we found her!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Carrie S

I was so excited about the idea of having a harpist play at our wedding. When I contacted Devon she was booked for our October 13th wedding. When she said her husband Jeff would be able to play I was thrilled! Devon and Jeff were friendly, professional, and easy to work with... Read More throughout the process. Due to a change in Devon's schedule, she was able to accompany Jeff to our wedding. I am so thankful that they were both there. We had plans for an outdoor ceremony and due to bad weather, we moved it indoors. Devon and Jeff were very flexible and everything was so seamless! We received many compliments on the music. What a wonderful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour! I would highly recommend them and so happy they were a part of our special day!

Unique touch to forest wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Brandy H

Devon was just simply amazing! Her services were actually the second (next to the venue) that I had booked, since her schedule books up so fast! In the months leading up to the wedding, she was very active in her communication with me and responded to all of my emails promptly.... Read More This really helped ease my nerves in the wedding planning process. About 2 months before the wedding, she came to our home for an in-person rehearsal with a friend of mine who was to also play violin. Devon was incredibly professional, prepared, and adaptable - she definitely knew what she was doing!!! The day of the wedding, she showed up early (and even dressed in our wedding colors!), and began right on time. Our wedding was outdoors in a forest preserve, and the sound of strings was so enchanting and added such a memorable touch to our day! She even created sheet music for my husband and I's song (Not Fire, Not Ice by Ben Harper), and even created sheet music for the violinist to accompany her! One of the most influential things I remember is Devon's call to save the day! The microphone and speakers I had rented for the ceremony weren't working at all, and we almost thought that we would have to do without. Devon had a portable amp in her car (for use for her harp), and we ended up using the amp for the mic during the ceremony!! She was so incredibly helpful and definitely saved the day! Devon went above and beyond my expectations in every single way possible. I HIGHLY recommend her, and she was much more affordable than I expected. I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Excellent Choice!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Christina B

I am so happy that I chose Devon to be my harpist at my Sept 1st wedding. Everyone at my wedding raved at how beautiful she sounded and what a nice touch it was. She was very willing to work with me as well since my wedding was outside and it rained up until we had to be... Read More there. Also, not only dose she play the harp beautifully she is also an officiant, and since we began to wonder if mine was going to show up (he got lost) it was great to have a back-up. If I ever have the chance to use her again I most deffinately will!!

Beautiful addition to our ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Josie M

Arthur and I were married this past June 30th at an apple orchard in NW Indiana. We hired Devon to play the music at our ceremony. She was very easy to work with as we planned for our big day. We had no problem picking our music choices form her huge list of offerings.... Read More On the day of our wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing. She found the ceremony site and set up with no problem. All I remember is hearing her BEAUTIFUL music; that is totally how it SHOULD be!! What an AMAZING addition to our ceremony! Thank you Devon for such lovely music and being a part of our PERFECT day!! Josie & Arthur

EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Timothy B

Devon was a pleasure to work with, very helpful, accomodating and it was one of the vendor I DID NOT have to manage, so that was a plus. she knew what to ask ahead of time and everything! All my guests were EXTREMELY impress by the harp, the music, the player and the ambiance... Read More it all created together. THANK YOU!!!!!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Cindy P

Devon's harp music really set the tone I wanted for our wedding and the early part of the reception. She is extremely talented and very easy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Casey G

Devon was perfect! She played so beautifully, it really made my wedding day even more amazing. We chose non-traditional music for the wedding and she didn't once question our selections. It was nice knowing that no matter how crazy the day was, I knew she was going to be... Read More there! She was extremely professional through the entire process and I am so glad I found her! I highly recommend her for your event!

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Margaret Y

I had Devon play her harp at our wedding and it was simply beautiful. Our wedding was small at the QC Botanical Center and I just wanted something simple. I wanted different, more non-traditional music and it worked perfectly. It was basically very easy all handled via... Read More email. Very professional and reliable. I couldn't have asked for a better day! All my family and friends commented on the music and I remember before I walked down the aisle I stopped to listen and I was so captivated by the music that I wanted that moment to last forever! Thanks Devon! You are awesome and greatly appreciated:)

Great Sound!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Deb N

Devon did a great job at my wedding! I received numerous comments on how wonderful the harp and violin were, which were a great addition to the wedding. People were just mesmorized by it all! Thank you Devon!

Amazing Music and Amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 liz m

Devon played her Harp for our wedding ceremony. She was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. She responded very quickly to all our emails. She was very professional and organized. She kindly helped us pick our ceremony songs since we were unfamiliar with most... Read More of the wedding music. Her music was absolutely beautiful at our outdoor ceremony. Thank you so much Devon for making our wedding beautiful!