The Club at Hillbrook

Chagrin Falls, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Club at Hillbrook

A BALLROOM IN CHAGRIN FALLS, OH

The Club at Hillbrook is set on a grand yet tranquil 50-acre estate near Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Built in 1919 and characterized by its leaded pane windows and ornate hardwood detailing in the English Tudor style, as well as its picturesque gardens and grounds, the mansion has everything in place for an unforgettable first-look photograph. Choose between a range of backdrops, including historic maple and pine woods, sunlight-dappled clearings, walnut-paneled interior corridors, authentic arched doorways, a bridge over a woodland river, an evocative living room with period furniture and a marble pavilion with ornate wrought iron trellis dome.

The Club at Hillbrook is a popular wedding venue, offering a number of inside and outside spaces for ceremonies and receptions. The living room, tavern, veranda, stone terrace and pavilion offer guests a range of options to suit the size of their event, including weddings with up to 300 guests.

Brides tend to choose this venue for its natural beauty, so consider a minimalist approach to decor, especially in areas such as the back lawn (where a petal-marked aisle is often more than enough to accent the space) or the terrace (where fairy lights or candles can set the ambiance).

Some of the established signature entrées available from the Club at Hillbrook's professional kitchen include roasted Cornish hens with orange gastrique, wild rice pilaf and spaghetti squash, seared Alaskan salmon with roasted potatoes and a vegan meatloaf of mashed cauliflower, sauteed baby carrots and vegetarian gravy. Other dishes on offer include gourmet sandwiches, burgers and salads, including the club's own medley of goat's cheese, dried blueberries, toasted walnuts and red onion with balsamic vinaigrette.

Past wedding parties have spoken very highly of the staff at this venue, in particular for their courtesy, friendliness and attention to detail. Happy customers have also remarked on the flexibility of coordinators.

It is important to keep in mind, however, that the members-only nature of this venue means that private events of any kind need the sponsorship of a current member (although the member does not have to be in attendance). Non-members wishing to hold weddings here are welcome to apply for membership. Appointments must be made to visit and tour the property.

Also, it is important to book early. The Club at Hillbrook is especially popular during the summer months, and reservations are accepted up to a year in advance, so expect fierce competition.

• Experienced and highly-rated wedding coordinator
  • Valet parking
  • Swimming pool and fitness center
  • Massage and spa services by appointment

Colorful Gardens, Vast Woods and Beautiful Views

The Club at Hillbrook is one of the most beautiful and sought-after wedding settings in Ohio. The colorful gardens, vast woods and beautiful views provide picturesque ceremony sites and create the perfect setting for your reception. Winter specials available. Contact us for more information.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

14800 Hillbrook Drive, Chagrin Falls, OH (440) 247-4940

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Will W

The Club at hillbrook was the perfect location for our wedding, and the entire staff was excellent!! Any and all needs that I had during the ceremony and reception were taken care of quickly and effectively. Gina was phenomenal and made the entire wedding planning process easy!... Read More I would give the food a 4/5 since it was much better at our tasting than at the actual reception, however the staff and entire venue was so amazing they deserve the 5!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Myrna P

We just had the perfect experience at Hillbrook. From the time we toured and worked with Gina to our wedding day. Gina helped us through the whole experience with a smile on her face and terrific service. In fact everyone at Hillbrook was a pleasure to work with. The food... Read More was excellent, the servers gracious, the staff from set up to take down was helpful. Our children were so happy with their wedding day. We found Hillbrook to be a very good value and would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Christine L

The Hillbrook was PERFECT and Gina was AMAZING. Gina is the most responsive person I interacted with throughout the wedding, she was personable and checked in with my Dad multiple times during the evening to make sure he was satisfied. Everything we asked for was... Read More accommodated. Highly recommend this venue!! Thank you, Gina!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nicole M

The gorgeous setting is what initially drew us to Hillbrook. Beyond that, however, the level of service we received when planning our wedding made the experience that much better. Gina, the event coordinator, helped us manage every detail with ease. The day of the wedding, we... Read More didn't have to worry about the little details because we knew everything was taken care of. Our guests raved about the wedding and how beautiful Hillbrook was!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Monica M

Absolutely Amazing!! Everyone at Hillbrook worked to give us the best wedding we could imagine. The venue is beautiful, the service was perfect, Gina the coordinator took care of so many details and made sure we were ready for things we did not anticipate. The food was,... Read More beyond question, the best I have ever had at a wedding . Every meal was perfectly cooked and service was right on time for all the guests. Also having beautiful suites on site for ourselves and the wedding party was great. I wish that I could give them more stars but will have to settle for posting this review everywhere that I can.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Jessica R

"We just want to say a huge thank you to everyone at The Club at Hillbrook for making our day so perfect! It really was the best day of our lives and everything about the venue / food / ceremony and accommodation was perfect. Big thanks to Gina who made the whole process so... Read More relaxed and enjoyable, she ensured everything we wanted was perfect on the day. This is the most beautiful venue in the Cleveland area! I HIGHLY recommend :)

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nora C

The photos online do NOT do this place justice! I did not want to look here and my husband insisted. From the moment we drove up, we knew this would be the perfect venue for our wedding reception! We wanted something that captured the fall, outdoor atmosphere without being... Read More completely outside. I cannot say enough fabulous things about Gina and the entire staff at our reception. The servers and bartenders were friendly, attentive and seemed genuinely happy to be working. Gina always patiently worked with me, my million emails and was able to make our vision come to life! The food was delicious. We are still getting great comments and feedback from our guests almost three weeks later! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Lauren

Most beautiful setting for a wedding in Cleveland!! My husband and I must have went to 20 different venues in our wedding venue search and Hillbrook was the most beautiful, most conducive to unpredictable Cleveland weather. Working with Gina in the planning process brought so... Read More much calm and clarity to the excitement and intensity of planning. She is laid back yet professional. Bernard, the food and beverage director went above and beyond for us as well. We had more compliments about the bartenders and staff from guests at our wedding...we were blown away! One step out onto the back patio and you will see exactly why this place is out of a fairy tale (if you weren't already in a trance pulling in the front driveway). Choosing Hillbrook was the best decision we made while planning our wedding and I can't recommend it enough!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Hannah M

We got married at Hillbrook on 9/26/15 and could not be happier with how everything went! We had the ceremony in the backyard at 4:30, then went right into cocktail hour and reception. The setting is beautiful and had every single guest in awe. We were told numerous times that... Read More the venue was absolutely amazing, and that everyone was having a great time...the food is also excellent! Acoustics are also great, and table set up left no one in the corner with a "bad seat". Highly recommend! Gina, the coordinator, is also amazing!

Hillbrook Made Our Dreams Come True!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Laura S

Choosing Hillbrook to host our wedding reception was, hands down, the best decision we made in planning our wedding. I’m originally from Cleveland, but now live on the East Coast, and had wanted to return home for our wedding. We looked at a number of different locations... Read More throughout NE Ohio for our reception, but were so blown away by the beauty of Hillbrook, that no other location even really compared. We loved how accommodating they were in where we could host the reception on site, how we decorated, our drink and menu selections, and when we could set-up and take down the decor. The other sites that we looked at were unreasonably rigid, but Hillbrook took the time to listen to us, and then customized the site, the layout, and our menu to meet the vision that we had wanted for our wedding day. In the end it was more beautiful than what I could have envisioned, and our guests were blown away by how good the food was, and how gorgeous the building, gardens and decoration were. Over the 12+ months that I planned our wedding, Gina Ranucci, Hillbrook’s Director of Special Events, became a good friend, confidant, ally, and a saving grace for us during this process. Gina was with me every step of the way, and I could not have been more grateful for her professionalism, competence, patience, positive attitude, and attention to detail, especially when planning a wedding from afar. Gina gets it, and she made the process seamless, enjoyable and easy. I couldn’t have imagined doing it all without her, and echo the many other reviews that note her talent for superior customer service. Gina is truly the best of the best. My mom and I stayed at Hillbrook for the 4 nights leading up to our wedding to help get things prepared, and Hillbrook’s staff was not only accommodating, but they were actively helpful in assisting us in finishing our many DIY projects, and also shared in the excitement of everything. Their staff (including everyone from the valets, to the bar tenders, the wait staff, and front desk hostess) was amazing, and made the process so happy and enjoyable for us. I really, really wanted to have our dinner out on the covered patio, despite the near 100% change of severe storms, and Hillbrook found a way to make it happen for us. There were storms, but during dinner they moved any of the tables that were close to the open edges, so that no one got rained on. They were accommodating in every possible way to help maintain our wedding vision, and did so with a positive attitude and smile. In the end the storms created a memorable atmosphere that our guests really enjoyed, the rain was beautiful to watch from the covered patio, and no one got wet! The entire staff at Hillbrook became an integral part of our day, an extension of our friends and family celebrating our new marriage, and we whole heartedly felt the each oz of care and passion they each put into helping make it the most special day in our lives. Having our reception at Hillbrook was truly a dream, and Gina and her staff made it come true for us. I hope that all brides have the wedding they’ve always dreamed of, but know that if you decide to host your wedding at Hillbrook, you most definitely will!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Ashley G

Hillbrook was the the perfect location for our dream wedding. Gina and the staff at Hillbrook went above and beyond to ensure every detail was perfect for our wedding. We hosted our ceremony on the lawn for 250 guests and fit comfortably in the reception hall for dinner and... Read More dancing. The food was absolutely amazing. People are still telling me how amazing their meals were two months later. I'd recommend renting the rooms in the bed and breakfast. It felt like we had a destination wedding by keeping our close friends and family with us for the weekend.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Christina H

We had our ceremony and reception at Hillbrook on July 11, 2015. The word that most often comes to my mind (and guests’) in reflecting on the day is “magical”. I knew from the moment that I looked at this venue last October that I had to be married here. Whether you visit in... Read More rain or shine, summer or winter, I know that you will feel the same! Simply driving up the hill to its front feels like something out of a fairy tale. The club’s gorgeous, well-maintained Tudor architecture will probably win you over instantaneously. Our venue search was difficult because we wanted an outdoor ceremony, and none of the others had ceremony spaces that truly wowed us... except Hillbrook. You have a couple of options as to where to have an outdoor ceremony here. We chose to have ours on the back lawn, with the guests facing the woods. The space is honestly something of garden wedding dreams!! When I saw the set-up prior to the ceremony’s start, I was stunned. It truly doesn’t need ANY decor- its natural beauty is breathtaking. Other than the chairs, we had a natural birch chuppah decorated in greens and lines of petals down the aisle and that was it. An absolutely incredible ceremony space. We lucked out with the weather- 80s and sunny- so it wasn’t muddy in the grass and at 5:30 it took place in the shade. Cocktail hour was on the covered stone terrace that overlooks the lawn, which was equally majestic. This was a large space that easily accommodated our 225 guests and two bars. Little white lights and votive candles made it even more dreamy than it already is. Guests then transitioned to the indoor reception right off of the terrace, with rustic dark wood beams covered in white lights, a beautiful new dark wood floor, sheer white draped curtains, and windows that pan across the whole room providing views of the gorgeous grounds. It is difficult to express in words exactly what I felt when I saw all of this on my wedding day, as it was so much more than I could have imagined or hoped for. Everything about it was 100 times more beautiful than ANY wedding photos I have ever seen. Gina and all of the Hillbrook staff were AMAZING to work with. Gina was very helpful, flexible, and accommodating throughout the entire process- always responding promptly and in detail. The staff was incredible on the day as well- extremely friendly and efficient! The food was INCREDIBLE. Guests cannot stop raving about how delicious their meals were (filet of beef or stuffed chicken). Overall, it was truly the most magical, wondrous day and experience of my life and cannot imagine having married the love of my life anywhere else. Hillbrook is the PERFECT setting for a wedding and bringing all of your loved ones together. We are still hearing from EVERYONE about how beautiful and perfect everything was- and Hillbrook is to thank for that. This is a venue that is worth EVERY dime- I promise you will not be disappointed! We are impatiently and eagerly awaiting our photos and video to re-live it all!! :)

Beautiful Venue for a Wedding

Reviewed on 11/27/2014

I highly recommend the Club at Hillbrook. The mansion and grounds surrounding make for a beautiful story book setting. Very clean and well maintained. Gina is wonderful! Her experience and confidence made it easy for us to enjoy the entire process. From the first visit to the... Read More final good bye every detail was perfect. We had dined at the club before and knew the food was fabulous but serving 230 guests all at once had us a little anxious if the quality would be the same.....no need to worry! Everyone raved about the food and the presentation. The service was fantastic and everything went according to the planned schedule. We also utilized the 6 charming guest rooms, again no one went home disappointed! Thank you Gina, Bernard and the entire staff!

A Jersey Affair in OH

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Giacomo M

Top notch! Hillbrook went above and beyond. Any questions, concerns or wishes we had Gina diligently took care of. We were certain they would be out of our price range- as it turns out they came so close to other caterers we were considering AND Hillbrook was willing to work... Read More with us more. It was a storybook reception. Our Jersey family fell in love with Hillbrook and the area. Our room was BEAUTIFUL. Any first nighters, we highly recommend the Burke suite. When we got in, they had the room lit up with candles and a few snacks from our dessert table waiting for us. Details we didn't even think of Gina was right on top of. She was with us every step of the way and made the planning process so enjoyable. We had 230 guests. It felt so intimate and personal and not at all crowded. The food was out of this world. We did the jerked pork and stuffed airline chicken. We've heard no complaints and the food was done just right- Nothing was "dry". All of the staff was helpful and considerate. There's not a time of year it is not a beautiful setting. We can't wait to go back for our 1yr anniversary! We highly recommend to anyone!

A fairytale venue!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I have to say, I could not have imagined a better wedding venue for our wedding day. We had about 180 guests, and The Club at Hillbrook was wonderful in every way. The venue itself is very unique in that it's an old Tudor style manor house that transports you back in time to... Read More 15th century England! The gorgeous manicured grounds, stone, and woodwork create a breathtaking backdrop for wedding photos. The Hillbrook also offers a limited number of very comfortable guest rooms. Our bridal party rented them for the weekend and we had so much fun exploring the house and grounds! It was like having our very own mansion for a weekend! Not to mention, it made getting ready a lot easier because we didn't have to travel anywhere through out the day. The staff at the Hillbrook is fantastic. Gina was our wedding coordinator and she did a wonderful job making sure our wedding ceremony and reception ran smoothly. The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful too! Everyone there was very professional and all smiles, and we had fun hanging out with them before and after the festivities. And last, but not least, the food was very good at our wedding. The Hillbrook caters as well, and I have had so many people tell me how wonderful the food was...especially the little triangle potato side dish. ;-) Haha! The Club at Hillbrook was the perfect setting for our wedding and I can't recommend them enough to future brides!

The Most Perfect Wedding...

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Lynda L

I don't know where to begin with the gratitude that I feel... Everything about our wedding was fantastic from beginning to end. Hillbrook did a most amazing job and all of the staff could not have been any more courteous and caring. From the moment that we knew that Hillbrook... Read More would be our venue until the very last minute of the wedding night, Hillbrook was a dream come true!! The attention to detail was spot on. The staff was there to ensure a most wonderful experience for all of us. Gina, the wedding coordinator, made sure that every little detail was just as we planned, and she managed the entire rehearsal and wedding day with the utmost care and consideration. Perfect is the only word that I can think of!! I never felt one second of distress and the bride had the most relaxing and magical experience...just as a wedding should be. Our guests felt special from the moment they pulled up and the valet took their keys, until the moment the last song was played and it was time to leave this most perfect fairy tale behind. Honestly there was not one thing I would have changed. Yes...we had the time of our lives!! My guests have been calling to let me know just how much they loved the wedding...perfect venue, delicious food, incredible staff, personable valet, beauty in every aspect just as a wedding should be...we all look forward to a return trip to a very special club nestled in beautiful Chagrin Falls.

Amazed with Hillbrook

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Julie E

We had our wedding reception at Hillbrook and were so impressed with their services. Gina was our wedding coordinator, and she is fabulous! Gina and her team were incredibly responsive to our needs throughout the planning process and the whole team was very flexible and... Read More accommodating regarding some miscommunication we had with the previous wedding planner. The venue itself is breathtaking and unlike most venues in NE Ohio. They book a year in advance if you are choosing a Saturday in the summer/fall so check them out early. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about how beautiful and unique the venue was. It would make a gorgeous ceremony venue as well!

My daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

We recently had my daughter's wedding at The Club at Hillbrook. I am still getting calls from guest to say it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The food was 5 star, the place itself looked like a fairy tale and the staff is helpful, beyond words. So glad we chose The... Read More Hillbrook. They made all my daughter's dreams come true. Love them.

Hillbrook Provides Outstanding Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

The Club at Hillbrook team did an outstanding job providing our every July 5, 2014 wedding day need. Gina Ranucci was professional, responsive, and very confident. The Hillbrook property presentation was so impressive, clean, landscaping groomed. We received numerous compliments... Read More from guests. We took advantage of the available second floor bedroom suites the morning of the wedding where our daughter and her bridesmaids got dressed. So much time and effort went into planning and our expectations were very high. The Hillbrook food, bartenders, valets, all exceeded our expectations. Hillbrook, you will always hold a special place in our hearts and fond memories of our daughter's wedding! Thank you.

Fairytales do come true

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 loren m

The club Hilbrook Ate up lots of my budget it was worth every cent! Gina came in midway through after getting a promotion and was a godsend! she jumped through every hoop return every email and was on top of every detail that I asked!! The club is amazingly beautful and a... Read More wonderful envierment ! We rented out the rooms upstairs and the beds were amazingly cozy.

Perfection

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Brenda M

We were so happy with The Club at Hillbrook. I have planned many events so I can be very picky, but I wouldn't change a thing. We heard countlessly, "this is the best wedding we have ever been to!" Service, flexibility, courtesy, food; all top of the line.