The Club at River Oaks

Sherman, CT

Book Your Wedding with The Club at River Oaks

A BALLROOM IN SHERMAN, CT

Outdoor Ceremony Site. Couples celebrate their nuptials surrounded by family and friends at the outdoor ceremony site. At this space, they are surrounded by well-landscaped grounds and a pond as a backdrop.

The Villa Ballroom. This space is an area that feels like home. With its fireplace and dance area, guests immediately feel invited to liven up the party. It has sparkling teardrop chandeliers that brighten any ceremony or reception.

Couples who choose to wed at the Club at River Oaks get a dedicated team of wedding planning professionals to help them plan the logistics of their wedding and reception. This wedding planning team maps out the wedding with fine detailing. Nothing is overlooked in the planning. Factors such as couples' wedding colors are integrated into the wedding planning.

The wedding fee includes a private powder room and bridal suites. Only one wedding is held a time at the Club at River Oaks so couples and guests receive a customized and private wedding experience. Couples may use the patio to entertain guests. Smoking is allowed only outdoors.

The dedicated team of wedding planning professionals works with couples to help make their day a memorable one. The Club at River Oaks adds the following extra perks:

• Personal bridal attendant
  • Bridal golf carts on the day of the ceremony
  • Bridal tours before reserve reservations

Weddings at The Club at River Oaks

The Club at River Oaks is nestled in the foothills of rural Connecticut in Fairfield County overlooking a prestigious private golf course and rolling hills. Our elegant ballroom and historical rustic barn highlight the beauty of our venue. We offer indoor and outdoor facilities and can accommodate up 125 guests. We have a few dates left in 2017 at a reduced rate: please contact [email protected] to get more details !

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Historic Venue, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2 Evans Hill Road, Sherman, CT (860) 354-3330

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Leigh K

This venue was amazing, from the location, to the staff, and definitely to the chef! I had to fire my wedding planner and Tina, the Director of Sales, said no problem. She stepped right up and ran my wedding without batting an eye. She was amazing, the staff was wonderful,... Read More and the food was to die for. The venue was flexible with us as we had many questions and last minute changes. They happily showed everyone we wanted to bring by around and never once made us feel anything other than welcome. I am a differently abled bride and this venue made sure I would be able to get around at all times. I hands down recommend this venue to all brides. Loved everything about this facility!

2017-05-24T12:26:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you !! I really enjoyed working with you and your family and wish you all the best! Happy to be a part of your special day :) Sincerely, Tina

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Courtney H

10/16/15 we had our wedding at The Club at River Oaks. We could not have asked for a more picture perfect day! The staff was so attentive and accommodating, Tina was the absolute BEST ever! The food, atmosphere, everything was over the top. We could not have asked for any more,... Read More was so much more than your average wedding and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

We could not have asked for a better place for our wedding celebration. There was every attention to details. All of our guests raved about the food and the service. I highly recommend The Club at River Oaks for any event.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

The Club at River Oaks was the perfect venue for our July 4th wedding. It was a great blend of casual country and country club. We married in front of the original barn that has been wonderfully restored and partied the night away in the beautiful reception hall and stone... Read More terrace. The food was delicious and the menu was tailored to meet our expectations. The grounds are beautiful with so many locations for amazing photos. I can honestly say that we could not have been happier with our decision. Tina and her crew worked tirelessly during our wedding to make everything as beautiful as it was memorable. I would encourage anyone to check out The Club at River Oaks. You won't be disappointed!

2017-05-24T12:23:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you !! It was great working with you and your family and a pleasure to be a part of your day! Sincerely, Tina

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Rachel C

I found The Club at River Oaks while doing an online search for wedding venues. As soon as I saw the pictures I had to call and get more info. Shortly after I sent an email requesting more info I got a call from the event coordinator. I was so amazed at how quickly they got back... Read More to me and was able to set up a tour. The grounds are beautiful and all of the staff was nothing but helpful and willing to answer any and all of my questions. They weren't pushy and weren't trying to "sell me" on booking with them. The day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly I felt worry free and was confident that everything was taken care of. I later learned that the staff bent over backwards to make accommodations for some of my guests who either had strict dietary needs, or mobility issues. I wish I could have a party there every year! I would definitely recommend anyone book wedding, shower, etc at River Oaks.

Emily

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Emily K

A great venue. Absolutely loved the modern building and beautiful setting.