The best money you'll invest in your wedding!

Want something unique, fun and exciting, something your guests will treasure and always remember at your reception? Then rent a photo booth from The Columbus Photo Booth Company. 95% of our customers said our photo booth service was the BEST money they invested in their wedding reception!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 381, Powell, OH

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Abbey P

Chad was great to work with! He responded very quickly and worked with me to figure out logistics of set up and start time before the day of my wedding. He also did a few mock-ups of the template for our photo booth strips. The first two he sent looked really nice but he offered... Read More up front to change anything I wanted (down to font and the little graphics he used.) On the day of, the attendant Ashley was great. I didn't need to do or direct anyone. They were set up and ready to go at the time I requested. My guests really enjoyed the booth! There were a ton of props to use and the print quality was also nice. At the end of the night I was given a really nice scrap book of all the photos taken that night with a CD. Overall, I think the company was great to work with and they were reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to others.

2016-01-27T17:30:58 Response from the vendor

You are the BEST Abbey and I'm so glad we served you well! Congratulations on your union! We couldn't be happier for you both! Chad

Great service

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lindsey B

Chad at the Columbus Photobooth company was very good and easy to work with. They provided props, and every guest that went in the booth got their own picture to take home. They also created an album with all of the pictures and messages from our guests that were able to take... Read More home the night of our wedding along with a CD that held all of our photo booth pictures on it. It was very fun for all of our guests at our wedding and worth the money. Would recommend this company if you are looking for a photo booth.

2015-08-10T14:47:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us to serve you on such an important day in your life! We take it seriously in how we run our business from the first second we quote you to the last time we see one another. The booth,... Read Less Read More

Absolutely amazing and so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Sarah

I've seen photo booths at weddings before, and I've never been impressed with the service, so I was a little hesitant to have a photo booth at my own wedding. I am so glad that we went with Columbus Photo Booth, I was blown away by the customer service and how much fun my guests... Read More had doing it! I loved everything about the photo booth from the person working the booth, to the props, to the screen on the outside of the booth, it was all so much fun and so well done! My favorite part was receiving the keepsake booklet with everyone's photos, such a cute idea! I cannot thank Columbus Photo Booth enough for making our day special!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenny S

Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth! I saw many people stand in line 2 or 3 times because they had so much fun. I loved that they brought the props as well because it was one less thing I had to do! Thank you so much for the fun memory for our guests!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Sarah G

Chad was great to work with. The photos are great quality and the scrapbook they made us is priceless. The attendant was professional and the set up looked classy and put together. They did everything I expected and wanted from the photobooth and my guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Chad was so easy to work with. The photo booth was a big hit ! Can't wait to rent it again for other events !

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer M

They did a really great job. Chad was great and very helpful via phone and email. Very professional setup. It was such a big hit and I hadn't had time to get it in it yet so the staff offered to add an extra hour. You will probably want to budget in extra money for a downtime... Read More hour during dinner and possibly early setup. They gave us a beautiful book with all the photos and had guests write messages to us. This will be a great memory of the night to have.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Cassandra C

THe Columbus Photo Booth Company was amazing to work with. THey were so organized and I did not have to worry about anything as the bride. The scrapbook we received was wonderful and we enjoy looking back at all the memories made during our wedding. Thank you for being so great!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

We used The Columbus Photo Booth Company for our son's Bar Mitzvah and they were great! They had tons of props and customized the backgrounds to our liking including: Taylor Swift, the Bengals Stadium and more!

2016-01-27T17:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for those kind words and your son's bar mitzvah was a great time!! All my best to you and hope to see you again real soon! Chad

Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Theresa M

Use Columbus Photo booth for my reception, and it was the hit of the party! At the end of the night everyone was getting funny photos done instead of dancing! They are very professional and bring there own props. The screen on the outside of the booth is a must. I had several... Read More people comment on how fun it was to watch others get there photos done while waiting in line. Overall great experience with Columbus Photo booth.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lindsay D

Our attendant, Erin, was awesome. She was really fun and energetic. The booth itself was great - plenty of room for larger groups to take photos. Our guests really got a kick out of the display screen outside the booth, to see how people were posing inside the booth!The company... Read More was super easy to work with and we loved our finished scrapbook of all the strips. Would use again!

Best Part

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jaycie E

We went back and forth on having a photo booth at our wedding. They’re so expensive, but so much fun! In the end we decided it was worth it and went for it. No one regrets the decision to pay the extra money. We also got a copy of almost everyone’s photos, so we’ll have these... Read More memories forever!!

2015-08-10T14:49:01 Response from the vendor

We think our photo booth rental service is at the top of the industry in terms of quality and professionalism BUT at a very affordable and competitive price. We're so happy to hear that you were please with out approach and end product! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Great Company!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Megan G

Our guests loved the photo booth at our wedding! Everyone had such a great time and it worked out wonderfully. There was a small mistake made with the spelling of my fiance's name on the print outs for our guestbook but upon talking to the owner afterwards he made it right by... Read More sending us all new copies of our photos with his name spelled correctly. Mistakes happen and it was great that they were willing to fix it! Great company, highly recommend!

Terrific Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Michelle M

I was SO happy I went with The Columbus Photo Booth Company for my wedding. Everything about the experience was great - the booth was set up early and ready to go as soon as the reception started, the staff was super friendly, the quality of the photos was terrific, and the... Read More custom design came out perfectly! I would definitely choose this vendor again.

Great Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

The photo booth was great. You got a lot for the price in comparison to other vendors. They did a great job, and they got the pictures out to us very quickly.

2014-10-14T11:20:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We try to deliver excellence, professionalism, easy business practices and lots of perks when compared to our competitors. Based on the fact that 2014 was our sixth consecutive year of records growth, we must be doing something right! Thank... Read Less Read More

Good stuff

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Tessa V

Using Chad and his staff for my wedding was really seamless and great. He was easy to work with, arrived on time and his staff was friendly and sweet. He allowed me to design my own graphic for the photo strip (yay!!) and the photos turned out great. The disk came to our mailbox... Read More earlier than we expected. Thanks for everything, Chad, we loved the photobooth!

2014-10-14T11:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliments and we're glad that you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth and our professionalism! You threw a great party to by the way!!! - Chad

Excellant value

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

My daughter used The Columbus Photo Booth Company as entertainment during her wedding reception. We had been at several previous weddings with photo booths which were well received. We were very happy with the large booth size which accommodated all of our neighbors for a group... Read More photo. There was no limit on the number of times folks could use the booth and we had a lot of repeat users. The photos were clear and usually very funny and everyone in the photo received a copy on the spot. The company sent a DVD a few days after the wedding with all the photos on it. They also provided a scrapbook containing copies of all photos. They also have generously provided online access to all the pictures for purchase of reprints at a reasonable price. The props available to use were appropriate, the attendant very professional and best of all there was a monitor for all of us to watch the pictures on during the reception. It was a big hit with the guests and well worth the money spent.

Incredible

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

I was married on 09/27/14 in mansfield and had a photo booth at my reception. First off, Chad the owner of the company is great to work with. I contacted him on short notice a little over a week before the wedding and he was nothing but understanding and great to work with. He... Read More sent an amazing attendant to work our reception. Christie was nothing short of awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone. It was the hit of the wedding. It keeps all the guests entertained and it's great to see all the pictures at the end of the night. It's a must have at any reception!

One of the most fun parts of our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Sara H

Chad is communicative and timely. He always got back to me so quickly about any question that I had! The booth workers were awesome. All the guests seemed to really enjoy it and we got our guest book through them which we love! I would definitely use them for another event.

Worth the money!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Jennifer H

The Columbus Photo Booth Company was a hit at our wedding. I can't tell what a treasure it is having the photo album of all the wedding guests pictures. My husband and I just died laughing in the couch a week and a half after our wedding looking st our crazy guests pictures.... Read More I have never seen my grandmother and aunt look so happy in pictures! The columbus photo booth company came recommended by all of our other vendors and they would know. I would use them again for another event in a heartbeat.

Lots of Fun!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Katie M

My guests had a great time at the photo booth! We enjoyed looking at the album the next day and seeing who all made it there. They are easy to work with and prompt! Good quality of photos! I only wish you could fit more faces in the shot :) It was difficult to squeeze four... Read More faces in, but I guess there are limits!

Fun fun fun oh yeah did I say fun!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014

What a fun idea! I was a guest at a friends wedding and at the reception they had this photo booth. I've never been to a reception where they had this booth before. We really had fun with it too! All the props we had to spice up the pictures were a hoot!! Some wedding receptions... Read More are so typical, the same old thing! I was very impressed and like I said we REALLY did have fun with it! It was fun to see the kids go in and make silly pics of themselves too they had a blast! Thanks Columbus Photo Booth for a fun night to remember!!

The BEST photo booth! Very very well priced too!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

I can't say enough good things about The Columbus Photo Booth Company. From beginning to end the process of arranging the booth was seamless. They come an hour before and set up the booth and work with you or your planner on where the best place to put it might be. The booth... Read More attendants are AWESOME and so kind. You can add all the personal touches to your booth to make it your own and the attendants are there to help your guests and encourage them to get in the booth so guests of ALL ages - grandparents, aunts, cousins, friends, anyone. I can honestly say that no matter how big or small your venue may be - you can't go wrong with The Columbus Photo Booth Company.

Wonderful Company!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Kelly P

The Columbus Photo Booth Company was absolutely wonderful for my wedding on 06/28/14. Chad was great to work with and extremely nice and professional. All my family and friends had a blast! We were even able to get my grandparents and some great aunts and uncles in the booth! We... Read More used the scrapbook service as our guest book and it turned out awesome. It is a great keepsake. I would recommend them to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Kristin S

The Columbus Photo Booth Company was honestly one of my best vendors to work with. They were so accommodating and friendly right off the bat and were always accepting whenever we made changes in our times. Chad was a pleasure to work with. The photo booth was such a bit hit at... Read More the wedding. There was a line 'til the end of the night and the attendants did great encouraging people to paste their pictures in our guestbook as well as take one for themselves. All in all a great choice!!