Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 381, Powell, OH

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Abbey P

Chad was great to work with! He responded very quickly and worked with me to figure out logistics of set up and start time before the day of my wedding. He also did a few mock-ups of the template for our photo booth strips. The first two he sent looked really nice but he offered... Read More up front to change anything I wanted (down to font and the little graphics he used.) On the day of, the attendant Ashley was great. I didn't need to do or direct anyone. They were set up and ready to go at the time I requested. My guests really enjoyed the booth! There were a ton of props to use and the print quality was also nice. At the end of the night I was given a really nice scrap book of all the photos taken that night with a CD. Overall, I think the company was great to work with and they were reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to others.

2016-01-27T17:30:58 Response from the vendor

You are the BEST Abbey and I'm so glad we served you well! Congratulations on your union! We couldn't be happier for you both! Chad

Great service

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lindsey B

Chad at the Columbus Photobooth company was very good and easy to work with. They provided props, and every guest that went in the booth got their own picture to take home. They also created an album with all of the pictures and messages from our guests that were able to take... Read More home the night of our wedding along with a CD that held all of our photo booth pictures on it. It was very fun for all of our guests at our wedding and worth the money. Would recommend this company if you are looking for a photo booth.

2015-08-10T14:47:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us to serve you on such an important day in your life! We take it seriously in how we run our business from the first second we quote you to the last time we see one another. The booth,... Read Less Read More

Absolutely amazing and so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Sarah

I've seen photo booths at weddings before, and I've never been impressed with the service, so I was a little hesitant to have a photo booth at my own wedding. I am so glad that we went with Columbus Photo Booth, I was blown away by the customer service and how much fun my guests... Read More had doing it! I loved everything about the photo booth from the person working the booth, to the props, to the screen on the outside of the booth, it was all so much fun and so well done! My favorite part was receiving the keepsake booklet with everyone's photos, such a cute idea! I cannot thank Columbus Photo Booth enough for making our day special!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lori S

We used the Columbus Photo Booth company for our wedding on 9/10/16. I thought this was a great touch to our wedding and our guests loved it! There was a mix up the day of our wedding and the attendant forgot to bring the photobook for our guests to sign. I contacted Chad... Read More and he went out of his way to reprint the pictures, place them in the photo book and personally deliver it to my house. He was extremely apologetic and sincerely wanted to fix the situation. I am disappointed our guests didn't get to sign at the time of the wedding but understand mistakes happen. This is the only reason I did not give 5 stars.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Val R

The photobooth was a hit! Our guest loved it! Chad was great with communication through the planning process. The attendant the day of the wedding was very fun, helpful and understanding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

What a hit at our wedding!! I am so happy we got this for our reception. All of our guests had such a great time using the photobooth. We even received a memory book with all of the pictures taken during the night which was really fun to look back at the next day! They were so... Read More easy to work with and so helpful!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Samantha s

Columbus Photo Booth is great adds entertainment to your reception.I just had my wedding in October and everyone at the reception had so much fun because of the photo booth it was a real hit and the owner and operater we worked with were great!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Marianella M

I had the MOST AMAZING experience with The Columbus Photo Booth and the owner Chad. LOVED LOVED LOVED having the photo booth!!! He was quick to respond when I asked him about any questions or concerns. I gave Chad my inspiration and colors that I had for the reception and he... Read More sent some samples of borders via email, which was great! He actually ended up making me a custom border that was ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! :D I loved it so much, it was exactly what i had envisioned and I was so excited to share the design with my family! Chad also worked to customize a package that worked for us, the venue and financially. Chad went way beyond the extra mile to help us out without compromising quality and experience and I pretty much cried of happiness because he made my life so much easier and found a way to accommodate me! I really felt like he cared about our experience more than anything! The young man that came to set up was fast and efficient and had the photo booth up and running in no time! The variety of props was great! All our guests had SO much fun and kept the booth occupied most of the night! What was great was that right after the photos were taken the attendant would print a copy for each person in the booth and then one extra to put in my photo album! Then at the end of the night the put all the photos on a CD and give it to you. The next day when i went to check the photos on the CD it was blank. I sent an email to Chad and he responded within minutes! He apologized and then did the unthinkable! He said he made another CD with the pictures burned to it and he wanted to PERSONALLY deliver it to us. We were on our way to Sunday Brunch and he drove to the restaurant to deliver the CD!!! I could not believe this incredible customer service! It is evident that Chad puts his customers first and shows them the the upmost respect, dedication and care. Truly working with Chad was the most wonderful, amazing, friendly customer service i have ever experienced! I will definitely only use The Columbus Photo Booth for any other events we have and highly recommend you take advantage if you are wanting a photo booth. It is totally worth the money and I highly recommend to go all out! Everyone loves photo booths and the memories you make and capture are forever. I just want to say Thank You to Chad and The Columbus Photo Booth for making my night filled with laughter and memories I will hold dear to me forever.

2016-10-03T10:13:29 Response from the vendor

Glad we could serve you and get your DVD to you the next morning...I love my customers and always try my best to do the RIGHT thing RIGHT away! Chad

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rachel R

One of the things my now husband and I were looking forward to was having a photo booth. I found the columbus photo booth company at a bridal show and offered everything we were looking for, however we are not very impressed with the service provided by the columbus photo booth... Read More comapny. First, their arrival was late which caused them to have to set up after our event started. Second our attendant did not interact with our guests, therefore none of them new that an extra photo strip printed put to be put into our scrapbook and that they were able to sign under their photo. So we have an unfinished album with loose photo strips. Very disappointed

2016-10-03T10:15:19 Response from the vendor

Before I reply, may I ask who this is and when your wedding was held?

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah J

I would definitely recommend this company. Chad was responsive to all questions prior to booking and made the process easy. The photo booth had tons on fun props and there was a line all night long. I love the book we got with everyone's photos. It will be a wonderful keepsake!

2016-09-23T09:53:18 Response from the vendor

So thankful for the opportunity to serve you and your guests during your special day. Glad the booth and props were enjoyed by all as well as the scrapbook and DVD you received. God bless you and your marriage and thank you for the kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Megan E

I would say our experience was very average. The attendant sat there and let the kids run the whole thing my guest book is lack luster and they spelled our last name wrong on our photo strips after confirming that we wanted our photo strip printed with first names only.

2016-10-03T10:15:13 Response from the vendor

Before I reply, may I ask who this is and when your wedding was held?

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Emily P

Huge photo booth with a great attendant who gave us our book and the burned dvd that night, no waiting! Chad was great to work with in the months before also.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenny S

Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth! I saw many people stand in line 2 or 3 times because they had so much fun. I loved that they brought the props as well because it was one less thing I had to do! Thank you so much for the fun memory for our guests!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Sarah G

Chad was great to work with. The photos are great quality and the scrapbook they made us is priceless. The attendant was professional and the set up looked classy and put together. They did everything I expected and wanted from the photobooth and my guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Chad was so easy to work with. The photo booth was a big hit ! Can't wait to rent it again for other events !

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer M

They did a really great job. Chad was great and very helpful via phone and email. Very professional setup. It was such a big hit and I hadn't had time to get it in it yet so the staff offered to add an extra hour. You will probably want to budget in extra money for a downtime... Read More hour during dinner and possibly early setup. They gave us a beautiful book with all the photos and had guests write messages to us. This will be a great memory of the night to have.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Cassandra C

THe Columbus Photo Booth Company was amazing to work with. THey were so organized and I did not have to worry about anything as the bride. The scrapbook we received was wonderful and we enjoy looking back at all the memories made during our wedding. Thank you for being so great!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

We used The Columbus Photo Booth Company for our son's Bar Mitzvah and they were great! They had tons of props and customized the backgrounds to our liking including: Taylor Swift, the Bengals Stadium and more!

2016-01-27T17:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for those kind words and your son's bar mitzvah was a great time!! All my best to you and hope to see you again real soon! Chad

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Theresa M

Use Columbus Photo booth for my reception, and it was the hit of the party! At the end of the night everyone was getting funny photos done instead of dancing! They are very professional and bring there own props. The screen on the outside of the booth is a must. I had several... Read More people comment on how fun it was to watch others get there photos done while waiting in line. Overall great experience with Columbus Photo booth.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lindsay D

Our attendant, Erin, was awesome. She was really fun and energetic. The booth itself was great - plenty of room for larger groups to take photos. Our guests really got a kick out of the display screen outside the booth, to see how people were posing inside the booth!The company... Read More was super easy to work with and we loved our finished scrapbook of all the strips. Would use again!

Best Part

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jaycie E

We went back and forth on having a photo booth at our wedding. They’re so expensive, but so much fun! In the end we decided it was worth it and went for it. No one regrets the decision to pay the extra money. We also got a copy of almost everyone’s photos, so we’ll have these... Read More memories forever!!

2015-08-10T14:49:01 Response from the vendor

We think our photo booth rental service is at the top of the industry in terms of quality and professionalism BUT at a very affordable and competitive price. We're so happy to hear that you were please with out approach and end product! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Terrific Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Michelle M

I was SO happy I went with The Columbus Photo Booth Company for my wedding. Everything about the experience was great - the booth was set up early and ready to go as soon as the reception started, the staff was super friendly, the quality of the photos was terrific, and the... Read More custom design came out perfectly! I would definitely choose this vendor again.

Great Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

The photo booth was great. You got a lot for the price in comparison to other vendors. They did a great job, and they got the pictures out to us very quickly.

2014-10-14T11:20:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We try to deliver excellence, professionalism, easy business practices and lots of perks when compared to our competitors. Based on the fact that 2014 was our sixth consecutive year of records growth, we must be doing something right! Thank... Read Less Read More

Good stuff

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Tessa V

Using Chad and his staff for my wedding was really seamless and great. He was easy to work with, arrived on time and his staff was friendly and sweet. He allowed me to design my own graphic for the photo strip (yay!!) and the photos turned out great. The disk came to our mailbox... Read More earlier than we expected. Thanks for everything, Chad, we loved the photobooth!

2014-10-14T11:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the compliments and we're glad that you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth and our professionalism! You threw a great party to by the way!!! - Chad

Excellant value

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

My daughter used The Columbus Photo Booth Company as entertainment during her wedding reception. We had been at several previous weddings with photo booths which were well received. We were very happy with the large booth size which accommodated all of our neighbors for a group... Read More photo. There was no limit on the number of times folks could use the booth and we had a lot of repeat users. The photos were clear and usually very funny and everyone in the photo received a copy on the spot. The company sent a DVD a few days after the wedding with all the photos on it. They also provided a scrapbook containing copies of all photos. They also have generously provided online access to all the pictures for purchase of reprints at a reasonable price. The props available to use were appropriate, the attendant very professional and best of all there was a monitor for all of us to watch the pictures on during the reception. It was a big hit with the guests and well worth the money spent.

Start a Conversation!