The Columbus Photo Booth Company

Serving customers within a 600-mile radius of Columbus, OH.

The best money you'll invest in your wedding!

Want something unique, fun and exciting, something your guests will treasure and always remember at your reception? Then rent a photo booth from The Columbus Photo Booth Company. 95% of our customers said our photo booth service was the BEST money they invested in their wedding reception!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

PO Box 381, Powell, OH Serving customers within a 600-mile radius of Columbus, OH. (614) 961-8648

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alexis T

We used the Columbus photo booth company for our wedding on 11/5/16. The hope was that it would help entertain guests in between the ceremony and reception while the wedding party were taking photos. We were BLOWN AWAY by the response we received. Guests loved it. The staff... Read More were incredibly friendly and helpful. The props were a big hit. The scrapbook was a great alternative to the standard guest book. We were so impressed with this company. I've had multiple people tell us how much fun they had in the photo booth. The Columbus Photo Booth Company will probably become a staple for any big parties my family throws!

2016-11-14T10:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review Alexis! We LOVE our customers and are so happy that your guests enjoyed the photo booth and that you enjoyed the scrapbook! We'll see you next time at your family parties!!! Chad

Absolutely amazing and so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Sarah

I've seen photo booths at weddings before, and I've never been impressed with the service, so I was a little hesitant to have a photo booth at my own wedding. I am so glad that we went with Columbus Photo Booth, I was blown away by the customer service and how much fun my guests... Read More had doing it! I loved everything about the photo booth from the person working the booth, to the props, to the screen on the outside of the booth, it was all so much fun and so well done! My favorite part was receiving the keepsake booklet with everyone's photos, such a cute idea! I cannot thank Columbus Photo Booth enough for making our day special!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer A

We wanted something for our guests to do when they weren't dancing or for those guests that don't dance. This was perfect. They had it all set up with props and ready to go. Our guests loved it. They had the book of the photos all ready for us before we even left for the... Read More night. This is truly a must have for your event. Your guests will love it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Colleen F

Working with Columbus Photo Booth was easy. Chad is accessible either by phone or email. He was incredibly helpful in terms of expectations and assuring me that those expectations would be met. We had Thom at our venue and he was more than accommodating especially with the bride... Read More and groom. He reopened the booth so they could get pics ( at the end of the night) and even gave the bride one of his props ( white "bride" cowboy hat) so she and the groom could dance the "wagon wheel" song. Never had to worry about the booth the entire night as Thom set up, handled the crowd and produced a wonderful album at the end of the night. They were"simply perfect in every way"

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Makayla S

Columbus photo booth was so much fun at our wedding. We chose the open booth concept with a backdrop and had props. All of our guests loved it! The photo booth attendant was very nice, and helped capture so many moments with our guests that we will be able to keep forever in the... Read More photo book they provided. We were able to choose the banner including color and font to make our photo booth picture strips personalized. We were very happy with how everything turned out. We highly recommend Columbus photo booth company for wedding reception fun!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Katie L

We used Columbus Photo Booth for our wedding on September 9, 2017. They were spectacular. I've had so many guests comment on how professional and fun they were.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Bri H

My bridesmaids rented this photo booth as a present to my husband and I and I could not have been more thrilled! The ladies were friendly, sweet, and knew what they were doing! I was so happy with the photo guest book we received and the quality of the photos!

2017-08-29T12:04:52 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear that Hannah! Kyndall and Autumn are awesome photo booth attendants...as are ALL photo booth attendants who work for The Columbus Photo Booth Company. If they aren't the BEST, they simply can't be a part of our team. Congratulations on your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tonja P

We used The Columbus Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding and it was a great investment! The attendant arrived and completed set up on time and was very pleasant during our event. Our guest enjoyed the photo booth and leaving notes for the bride & groom. The take away album is... Read More a great memorable gift for the bridal couple! Thank you Chad for all your assistance from ordering to finalizing before the day! ~MOB

2017-06-07T05:52:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and we're so glad that you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth! Always makes us feel great to know that we're doing a great job and helping to make a special day like a wedding a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 That G

They got ahold of my phone number after I went to a bridal show with a friend. Then sent spam text messages, then refused to remove me from the spam list. When I told the guy I never signed up for the messages he was extremely rude and got into a 15 minute long debate with me... Read More over whether or not I knew I signed up for them. I told him I was going to write a review about my experience and he basically told me he has a 5 star rating so it won't do any good. He was completely unprofessional and rude. Beware!

2017-04-11T16:39:49 Response from the vendor

Amanda, I'm sorry that you didn't realize that when you registered your email and phone number at the bridal expo in Dublin, OH in early 2017 you opted-in to receive emails, texts and promotional offers (as did all the brides at the bridal show who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jozef D

I used this service during Arnold sports festival and it was great

2017-03-06T08:36:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you but could you tell me who this is so I can thank you appropriately? Chad

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lori S

We used the Columbus Photo Booth company for our wedding on 9/10/16. I thought this was a great touch to our wedding and our guests loved it! There was a mix up the day of our wedding and the attendant forgot to bring the photobook for our guests to sign. I contacted Chad... Read More and he went out of his way to reprint the pictures, place them in the photo book and personally deliver it to my house. He was extremely apologetic and sincerely wanted to fix the situation. I am disappointed our guests didn't get to sign at the time of the wedding but understand mistakes happen. This is the only reason I did not give 5 stars.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Val R

The photobooth was a hit! Our guest loved it! Chad was great with communication through the planning process. The attendant the day of the wedding was very fun, helpful and understanding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

What a hit at our wedding!! I am so happy we got this for our reception. All of our guests had such a great time using the photobooth. We even received a memory book with all of the pictures taken during the night which was really fun to look back at the next day! They were so... Read More easy to work with and so helpful!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Samantha s

Columbus Photo Booth is great adds entertainment to your reception.I just had my wedding in October and everyone at the reception had so much fun because of the photo booth it was a real hit and the owner and operater we worked with were great!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Marianella M

I had the MOST AMAZING experience with The Columbus Photo Booth and the owner Chad. LOVED LOVED LOVED having the photo booth!!! He was quick to respond when I asked him about any questions or concerns. I gave Chad my inspiration and colors that I had for the reception and he... Read More sent some samples of borders via email, which was great! He actually ended up making me a custom border that was ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! :D I loved it so much, it was exactly what i had envisioned and I was so excited to share the design with my family! Chad also worked to customize a package that worked for us, the venue and financially. Chad went way beyond the extra mile to help us out without compromising quality and experience and I pretty much cried of happiness because he made my life so much easier and found a way to accommodate me! I really felt like he cared about our experience more than anything! The young man that came to set up was fast and efficient and had the photo booth up and running in no time! The variety of props was great! All our guests had SO much fun and kept the booth occupied most of the night! What was great was that right after the photos were taken the attendant would print a copy for each person in the booth and then one extra to put in my photo album! Then at the end of the night the put all the photos on a CD and give it to you. The next day when i went to check the photos on the CD it was blank. I sent an email to Chad and he responded within minutes! He apologized and then did the unthinkable! He said he made another CD with the pictures burned to it and he wanted to PERSONALLY deliver it to us. We were on our way to Sunday Brunch and he drove to the restaurant to deliver the CD!!! I could not believe this incredible customer service! It is evident that Chad puts his customers first and shows them the the upmost respect, dedication and care. Truly working with Chad was the most wonderful, amazing, friendly customer service i have ever experienced! I will definitely only use The Columbus Photo Booth for any other events we have and highly recommend you take advantage if you are wanting a photo booth. It is totally worth the money and I highly recommend to go all out! Everyone loves photo booths and the memories you make and capture are forever. I just want to say Thank You to Chad and The Columbus Photo Booth for making my night filled with laughter and memories I will hold dear to me forever.

2016-10-03T10:13:29 Response from the vendor

Glad we could serve you and get your DVD to you the next morning...I love my customers and always try my best to do the RIGHT thing RIGHT away! Chad

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rachel R

One of the things my now husband and I were looking forward to was having a photo booth. I found the columbus photo booth company at a bridal show and offered everything we were looking for, however we are not very impressed with the service provided by the columbus photo booth... Read More comapny. First, their arrival was late which caused them to have to set up after our event started. Second our attendant did not interact with our guests, therefore none of them new that an extra photo strip printed put to be put into our scrapbook and that they were able to sign under their photo. So we have an unfinished album with loose photo strips. Very disappointed

2016-10-03T10:15:19 Response from the vendor

Before I reply, may I ask who this is and when your wedding was held?

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah J

I would definitely recommend this company. Chad was responsive to all questions prior to booking and made the process easy. The photo booth had tons on fun props and there was a line all night long. I love the book we got with everyone's photos. It will be a wonderful keepsake!

2016-09-23T09:53:18 Response from the vendor

So thankful for the opportunity to serve you and your guests during your special day. Glad the booth and props were enjoyed by all as well as the scrapbook and DVD you received. God bless you and your marriage and thank you for the kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Megan E

I would say our experience was very average. The attendant sat there and let the kids run the whole thing my guest book is lack luster and they spelled our last name wrong on our photo strips after confirming that we wanted our photo strip printed with first names only.

2016-10-03T10:15:13 Response from the vendor

Before I reply, may I ask who this is and when your wedding was held?

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Emily P

Huge photo booth with a great attendant who gave us our book and the burned dvd that night, no waiting! Chad was great to work with in the months before also.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jenny S

Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth! I saw many people stand in line 2 or 3 times because they had so much fun. I loved that they brought the props as well because it was one less thing I had to do! Thank you so much for the fun memory for our guests!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Sarah G

Chad was great to work with. The photos are great quality and the scrapbook they made us is priceless. The attendant was professional and the set up looked classy and put together. They did everything I expected and wanted from the photobooth and my guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Chad was so easy to work with. The photo booth was a big hit ! Can't wait to rent it again for other events !

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer M

They did a really great job. Chad was great and very helpful via phone and email. Very professional setup. It was such a big hit and I hadn't had time to get it in it yet so the staff offered to add an extra hour. You will probably want to budget in extra money for a downtime... Read More hour during dinner and possibly early setup. They gave us a beautiful book with all the photos and had guests write messages to us. This will be a great memory of the night to have.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Cassandra C

THe Columbus Photo Booth Company was amazing to work with. THey were so organized and I did not have to worry about anything as the bride. The scrapbook we received was wonderful and we enjoy looking back at all the memories made during our wedding. Thank you for being so great!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

We used The Columbus Photo Booth Company for our son's Bar Mitzvah and they were great! They had tons of props and customized the backgrounds to our liking including: Taylor Swift, the Bengals Stadium and more!

2016-01-27T17:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for those kind words and your son's bar mitzvah was a great time!! All my best to you and hope to see you again real soon! Chad