The Cooper Estate

Redland, FL

The Cooper Estate

The Cooper Estate is the perfect wedding venue. It's rustic elegance makes for a romantic and unforgettable wedding. It has both indoor and outdoor capabilities. A beautiful stone manor, sunken grotto with waterfalls, all on three acres of lush manicured landscaping. A wedding to remember.

Guest Capacity

Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

14201 SW 248th Street, Redland, FL

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Cori N

Who knew that I could have my dream fairy tale, woodland, Game of Thrones wedding in South Florida? The Cooper Estate is literally out of a fantasy. We had our ceremony in the grotto with the waterfalls, and used the moss aisle runner. It felt like we were in another place,... Read More another time, as if we had stepped into our own fairy tale. The reception in the barn was out of this world. The barn is absolutely stunning, and is like no other place you have been. Literally, the most common word people have used to describe our wedding is "magical." Regina was AMAZING to work with - she is so calm, so bright, and soooooo creative. Regina will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Her vendor recommendations were perfect, as well (highly recommend booking the day-of-coordinator, Donna Ingram). The guests also RAVED about the food - cocktail hour, dinner, and the dessert bar were all delicious and beautifully presented. My husband and I only wish we could have eaten more! Best wedding venue EVER!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Kristen P

My husband and I started this entire process with a long and excruciating search for the perfect venue. We wanted something cozy, great atmosphere, country, great food and having a wonderful staff. I know it sounds like a long stretch, but we really wanted to have the perfect... Read More wedding. Our search was not rendering any good candidates that would meet our requirements. Then the Cooper state came into the picture. I saw several photos of this luxurious and cozy little barn with an amazing outside altar. I could picture are perfect wedding with the sun setting on the altar and our celebrations occurring in this beautiful barn. I first told my husband about it, but he was still skeptical and the price tag was over our budget. I decided to set an appointment to look at the venue. On a day that my husband and I were looking at venues, I told him about the Cooper estate appointment. I was just about to settle for something more in our budget, but not meeting our requirements, until he suggested we at least go look at the venue. Upon arrival, my husband already said that he was not pleased with the parking. I mean, he already had something negative to say before we walk to the doors. We met Regina and her assistant. It was like love at first sight. She gave us the grand tour of the Cooper's estate. We started with the altar, which I believe my husband's jaw dropped. My husband decided to ask about parking at this time where Regina explained that there is only valet parking. I could tell my husband loved that. Then we saw the brides quarters, which I absolutely loved. It provides a great atmosphere for the day of the wedding. The outside area in which your guests will be entertained during the cocktail hour, is absolutely gorgeous. It even has a little fire pit to roast marshmallows and do Smore's! And finally we get to the barn. The barn had everything we wanted. The lighting was perfect, the tables of great size, a comfortable lounging area right in front of the TV, and an easy accessible bar. The long table in the center of the barn sat us and 20 of our closest family members. At the end of the tour, my husband said this is it. I felt like this was it, but to hear it from him was comforting. We were absolutely blown away. It was truly a wonderful and perfect experience. Aside from the venue surpassing our expectations, Regina and her staff made the entire experience perfect. She was not all about business, but really connecting personally with us. Regina completely understands the needs of the bride and groom. On our wedding day, I cannot express how much both Regina and our wedding planner, Donna, meant to us. It's been almost a year and I still hear of how great our wedding was. Our family continues to tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding and the venue. Regina has two venues, the Cooper Estate and the Old Grove. You will not go wrong going with any of Regina's locations on your special day. Her and her staff are absolutely amazing and professional.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jane L

The Cooper Estate is gorgeous!!! From the moment we first saw it, we knew it was the perfect setting for our wedding! Regina and her entire team were great to work with and always quick to respond to emails, phone calls or texts. I was very surprised to see how hands on... Read More Regina was the night of our wedding. She pulled us aside to see how we were doing and even helped me with my dress before entering the reception. She was so sweet and accommodating! We also used Donna as our day of coordinator. There are no words to express our gratitude to her for all of her help that day! She ran around all day to make sure everything was running smoothly and as planned. She had the most upbeat, positive attitude and the night was stress free for us because of her! Any ideas we had or suggestions we had she was on it... she made sure we had the picture poses we mentioned we wanted and even made sure we had a little time before the reception to ourselves and brought us cocktail drinks and hors d'oeuvres. We definitely recommend the Cooper Estate!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Rocky R

As soon as i saw the cooper estate online i knew thats where i needed to get married. I couldnt have imagined a more beautiful, classy, rustic venue. Everyone on staff, and all recommended venders were absolutly wonderful. I planned the wedding from out of town, everyone worked... Read More with me, answering my millions of emails, to make sure everything went smoothly day of. I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Cooper Estate was the only venue my husband and I looked into when we got married. It embodied everything we wanted and more: romantic, rustic, intimate.. the list goes on. The food was absolutely spectacular and the service was wonderful. I still have friends and family... Read More commenting on how wonderful everything turned-out. I honestly can't think of anything I would have changed. Exactly what we envisioned - thank you!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Cooper Estate was the one and only venue we looked into for our wedding. We envisioned our wedding to be intimate with a little bit of a rustic feel and that is precisely what we got. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was wonderful. I still have family and... Read More friends talking about our wedding day because they were so pleased with the turnout. The ladies at the cooper estate were helpful and prompt with their responses. I honestly can't think of anything I would have changed. Exactly what we envisioned! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jennifer P

I could not have picked a more perfect venue for my big day! I truly felt as though I were on a movie set, the grotto was gorgeous. From the moment I saw it online, I knew The Cooper Estate was where I needed to get married. I even booked the venue without actually visiting... Read More it in person first (I sent my amazing family as I live out of state). Regina and Idalia were amazing. Always available to answer any and all questions I had (and there were a lot!). Very accommodating and understanding to the fact that I was an out of state bride, always willing to go the extra step in keeping in contact with my family who did a lot of the day to day planning to help. And Donna, the wedding planner, was truly a gift. She made me feel like I had no worries leading up to the day, and that held true on my wedding day also. She did everything, from making sure my veil while walking the aisle to helping me change into my more comfortable dancing shoes, and she did it all flawlessly. The catering was delicious, all my guests agreed. Some of the best catered food I've had, some of the best food I've had, period! I really can't say enough great things about The Cooper Estate and all those involved. It was a beautiful and amazing day and I'm so glad with my pick of venue!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Yanin H

Words cannot describe how happy I am with this venue. If you want a romantic and intimate wedding, this place is perfect. I wanted something that was intimate and didn't feel like you were in Miami. It's the most beautiful venue I've seen and Regina (the owner) is amazing. Her... Read More and her team are very helpful and the day of the wedding, take care of everything for you so your day goes smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Doreen S

The moment we saw the venue we absolutely fell in love with it. It is stunning and just such an amazing scenery to have a wedding. All our Guests were stunned by the look and everybody loved the food. You cannot go wrong with the Cooper. With Regina, the owner and Donna, the... Read More coordinator you have nothing to worry about and they will do everything to make your wedding an unforgettable event. We loved everything and our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the amazing staff at the Cooper and all their Vendors.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Thank you so much for making our wedding the best ever! I did not know that we would have so much fun! My friends loved everything all the way to the s'mores and fire pit. They said that they had not sat outside around a fire since they were kids. Thanks again, will never... Read More forget our night!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Everyone knows the old saying, you get what you pay for. But at The Cooper Estate I feel that I got much more than I paid for. There are many extras that are included when you rent the venue. Regina and her staff really went above and beyond to make sure that my "dream come... Read More true" wedding actually came true. Having Donna, her day of coordinator, simplified everything. I did not need to even do a rehearsal, which worked out great since we wanted to have the rehearsal dinner in The Gables where most of my guests were staying. Donna had it all under control. I can't say enough about the quality of service that you receive here. I highly recommend The Cooper Estate.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

I can't believe that my wedding came and went and I had no stress. Regina, the owner does all of the planning and told me that she would do whatever I would allow her to do. So, I let her do it all. LOL The only thing I pretty much had to do was, buy my dress, order by... Read More invitations, make my seating chart and taste my cake. She took care of everything else, DJ, Photographer, Photobooth, Flowers and Day Of Coordinator. They have their own in-house catering as well and it is wonderful. My guests kept saying that they've never had wedding food like this. If you are looking for a stress free, beautiful wedding...then The Cooper Estate is your place.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Wow! Why does the wedding day go by so fast? I guess that's what happens when EVERYTHING is perfect! From start to finish, my wedding was perfect. The location was magnificent and the service was flawless. Thanks to the guidance and the dedication of the entire team, I got to... Read More enjoy every minute and not worry about a single thing. Thank you so, so much for my perfect wedding!

A dream wedding on a magical place...

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

This is such a hidden gem. The Cooper Estate is gorgeous and it provides a stunning place for a large crowd. The grounds were perfectly manicured and the "grotto" were the ceremony took place is out of a Cinderella book. Food was plentiful and delicious, served professionally... Read More by attentive staff. Loved the experience and highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Stacie V

Thankfully I married the man of my dreams and I'm happy about that. Yes, the venue is nice and different for south Florida BUT service was horrible. No one ever called me until 3 days before my wedding. I had to keep in touch with them!!! Everything was last minute and extra... Read More cost! I had everything organized, in a folder with instructions on where everything goes and how I would want my family to sit. Well, nothing was how it was suppose to be. It was really a bad experience, I was glad it was over. It was kind of embarrassing for my husband and I. Later on, I find out another couple went through the same exact thing! I hope couples really think before they waste their money here.

2015-09-18T13:09:31 Response from the vendor

Here are the real facts to the review above. We had: 6 face to face meetings, 2 of which were full plannings, 1 couples tasting at no charge, 1 rehearsal, 24 emails, 10 texts with Stacie (bride), 9 texts with Chris (groom), And numerous phone... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley H

The only reason I am giving them 1 star was because the grotto and barn were naturally amazing. I didn't realize that once I had booked the venue, it would be an uphill, surprise battle. Between the total lack of communication to having to pay for everything a la carte (without... Read More being made aware of this in the beginning), I truly wish I could re-do my wedding...somewhere else. Again, the grotto and barn were amazing but nothing else. The DJ she recommended had no clue about timing and completely ignored my moms request for a special Father-Daughter song as well as playing the wrong song when I was walking down the isle so do not use her suggested vendors as it seems they all get a cut of the large amount of money you pay for the venue. In addition, he servers ate my husbands "Grooms Cake" which were actually Krispy Kreme Donuts because they typically get offered dessert which we knew nothing about nor have I EVER heard that. She sent me 4 dozen donuts with our deposit via the horrible DJ as a "sorry". It was more of a insult than anything. I am missing champagne glasses (I had to bring since they don't provide and want to charge $.50 a piece) and huge 3 foot Sparkers. I had lists of how the tables should look and it wasn't done at all. I walked in and saw nothing that I had worked 16 long, hard months towards. It's worth going somewhere else and saving the money. I'll never get this day back and for the money and service, it wasn't worth it...at ALL!

2015-09-18T13:06:33 Response from the vendor

It saddens me that you felt that your wedding day was anything but perfect. I really thought that we had done everything that we could to ensure that you had a beautiful day, as it is always our goal to do our very best for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Juan P

The Perfect Night! We finally celebrated our wedding on June 20th at The Cooper Estate and there are no words to express how amazing everything turned out. Everything from the moment we arrived to get ready to the moment we left for the night was complete perfection! The... Read More ceremony was short but lovely with the grotto backdrop, the cocktail hour was classy and had great food. The actual reception was a dream. The decor, the service, the staff, the food...everything was amazing. We had close to 80 guests and not one had a complaint. The guests raved about the service and the food and commented on how every detail was beautiful. Some described it as feeling like they were in a movie wedding. Some said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. If you are looking for a venue you should really look into The Cooper Estate. Regina and her staff will make sure to treat your event like the most important event they have...at least that how we felt all night.

Absolutely Beautiful & Phenomenal

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Karen M

Where do i begin! There is so much to say about the Cooper Estate. First off, the photos you see online do not even depict the beauty of this place. The minute you enter the property, it feels like you are in another world. It is an atmosphere of tranquility, love, and... Read More happiness. It is just gorgeous in every possible way! My fiancé and I reserved our wedding date a bit over a year in advance. The calendar gets booked quite quickly. The owner, Regina, is marvelous! She is always just one phone call away. Anything you need or want, she will give you. She recommended a few vendors that I used that without a doubt, were the best of the best. Regina and her staff provided us with an attention and professionalism like no other. Our guest list including wedding party, groom, and myself (bride) consisted of almost 130. Not one person had a complaint to mention to me. Everyone had something beautiful to mention or remember about my wedding. This would have not been possible without Regina and her staff. The grotto, the garden, the brides cottage, the reception hall, the food, the staff, the sparkler exit. Everything is just magnificent!!!!

A True Fairy Tale

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Natasha N

The Cooper Estate was a dream come true. The venue itself is stunning. Regina was such a pleasure to work with, she has impeccable taste and really takes the wedding stress from the bride. She really goes above and beyond! She recommended Donna as a day of coordinator and I am... Read More so happy that we used her. Honestly, I was so relaxed the day of the weeding because I knew I was in good hands. Our wedding was a fairy tale. From the delicious Brazilian dinner to the gourmet sides. Our guests had such a wonderful experience, I still get comments on how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommended this location to a bride looking for a romantic, elegant wedding. My overall experience was a 10 out of 10, thank you so much to Regina and her amazing team! The best south Florida venue hands down.

MY DREAM WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Misty B

I wish I could give The Cooper Estate more than 5 stars. This place is just stunning and so accommodating!!! My guests were so impressed with the setting, service, food and the overall experience! It just couldn't have been more romantic. The staff was superb from the very first... Read More open house I went to until the very end of my wedding night. I really felt like a queen because of their world class service. I can't wait to renew my vows so we can do it again at The Cooper Estate!

The most beautiful day of my life!

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Beth G

I recently held my wedding here and I highly recommend The Cooper Estate for any big event! Everyone just kept telling me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to. Even though we were allowed to bring in our own catering, we decided to go with the venue as... Read More the caterer and I am glad we did. I had a Sunday brunch and the food was amazing! The atmosphere of the place was exactly what I was looking for, quite, peaceful and understated. My wedding day was everything I hoped it would be and much more! Thank you Cooper Estate!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 ash o

We are so happy we chose the Cooper Estate for our wedding venue. Every part of the property is so beautiful and unique. Regina was such a pleasure to work with. She did everything possible to help us make our day perfect. We chose to do the Brazilian BBQ and we were a little... Read More hesitant because we did not get to try it before the wedding. We could not be happier with our decision. Regina really exceeded our expectations with the food and service, we are still dreaming about the steak. Regina recommended Donna for our day of wedding coordinator and the two of them handled every detail for us. She really worked to make the day enjoyable and stress-free. Thank you Regina!

Great Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 May H

I saw the Cooper Estate on "Four Weddings" and immediately fell in love with its intimate setting, luscious garden exterior shaded by large trees, the grotto ceremony area with a small waterfall as a backdrop, and a beautiful reception hall, with large barn doors, dark wood... Read More tables and a castle-like romantic ambiance. It was even more magnificent in person, classy and formal, yet very inviting. Once we met Regina, the owner of the venue, we were confident that we found exactly what we were looking for. Regina made planning easy, and we were very happy with just about every recommendation that she made, especially the Brazilian buffet which all the guests loved. We feel lucky to have found this amazing venue and would recommend it to anyone for an unforgettable night!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Jessica J

My wedding day was a dream come true and such a fair tale! I can't stop but thanking Regina for everything she has done. The whole experience was amazing and she made my day unforgettable! My family and guest were amazed by how everything turned out and stated it was perfect and... Read More a wedding they will never forget in other words best wedding venue! The ceremony, cocktail, reception, and food was all amazing! I'm so happy I found this venue and for everything I felt it was a big blessing for me! I really recommend this venue!