The Cooper Estate

Miami/Redland

The Cooper Estate

The Cooper Estate is the perfect wedding venue. It's rustic elegance makes for a romantic and unforgettable wedding. It has both indoor and outdoor capabilities. A beautiful stone manor, sunken grotto with waterfalls, all on three acres of lush manicured landscaping. A wedding to remember.

• Outdoor - Covered

14201 SW 248th Street, Redland, FL
Miami/Redland

Absolutely Beautiful & Phenomenal

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Karen M

Where do i begin! There is so much to say about the Cooper Estate. First off, the photos you see online do not even depict the beauty of this place. The minute you enter the property, it feels like you are in another world. It is an atmosphere of tranquility, love, and happiness. It is just gorgeous in every possible way! My fiancé and I reserved our wedding date a bit over a year in advance. The calendar gets booked quite quickly. The owner, Regina, is marvelous! She is always just one phone call away. Anything you need or want, she will give you. She recommended a few vendors that I used that without a doubt, were the best of the best. Regina and her staff provided us with an attention and professionalism like no other. Our guest list including wedding party, groom, and myself (bride) consisted of almost 130. Not one person had a complaint to mention to me. Everyone had something beautiful to mention or remember about my wedding. This would have not been possible without Regina and her staff. The grotto, the garden, the brides cottage, the reception hall, the food, the staff, the sparkler exit. Everything is just magnificent!!!!

A True Fairy Tale

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Natasha N

The Cooper Estate was a dream come true. The venue itself is stunning. Regina was such a pleasure to work with, she has impeccable taste and really takes the wedding stress from the bride. She really goes above and beyond! She recommended Donna as a day of coordinator and I am so happy that we used her. Honestly, I was so relaxed the day of the weeding because I knew I was in good hands. Our wedding was a fairy tale. From the delicious Brazilian dinner to the gourmet sides. Our guests had such a wonderful experience, I still get comments on how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommended this location to a bride looking for a romantic, elegant wedding. My overall experience was a 10 out of 10, thank you so much to Regina and her amazing team! The best south Florida venue hands down.

MY DREAM WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Misty B

I wish I could give The Cooper Estate more than 5 stars. This place is just stunning and so accommodating!!! My guests were so impressed with the setting, service, food and the overall experience! It just couldn't have been more romantic. The staff was superb from the very first open house I went to until the very end of my wedding night. I really felt like a queen because of their world class service. I can't wait to renew my vows so we can do it again at The Cooper Estate!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Juan P

The Perfect Night! We finally celebrated our wedding on June 20th at The Cooper Estate and there are no words to express how amazing everything turned out. Everything from the moment we arrived to get ready to the moment we left for the night was complete perfection! The ceremony was short but lovely with the grotto backdrop, the cocktail hour was classy and had great food. The actual reception was a dream. The decor, the service, the staff, the food...everything was amazing. We had close to 80 guests and not one had a complaint. The guests raved about the service and the food and commented on how every detail was beautiful. Some described it as feeling like they were in a movie wedding. Some said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. If you are looking for a venue you should really look into The Cooper Estate. Regina and her staff will make sure to treat your event like the most important event they have...at least that how we felt all night.

The most beautiful day of my life!

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Beth G

I recently held my wedding here and I highly recommend The Cooper Estate for any big event! Everyone just kept telling me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to. Even though we were allowed to bring in our own catering, we decided to go with the venue as the caterer and I am glad we did. I had a Sunday brunch and the food was amazing! The atmosphere of the place was exactly what I was looking for, quite, peaceful and understated. My wedding day was everything I hoped it would be and much more! Thank you Cooper Estate!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 ash o

We are so happy we chose the Cooper Estate for our wedding venue. Every part of the property is so beautiful and unique. Regina was such a pleasure to work with. She did everything possible to help us make our day perfect. We chose to do the Brazilian BBQ and we were a little hesitant because we did not get to try it before the wedding. We could not be happier with our decision. Regina really exceeded our expectations with the food and service, we are still dreaming about the steak. Regina recommended Donna for our day of wedding coordinator and the two of them handled every detail for us. She really worked to make the day enjoyable and stress-free. Thank you Regina!

Great Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 May H

I saw the Cooper Estate on "Four Weddings" and immediately fell in love with its intimate setting, luscious garden exterior shaded by large trees, the grotto ceremony area with a small waterfall as a backdrop, and a beautiful reception hall, with large barn doors, dark wood tables and a castle-like romantic ambiance. It was even more magnificent in person, classy and formal, yet very inviting. Once we met Regina, the owner of the venue, we were confident that we found exactly what we were looking for. Regina made planning easy, and we were very happy with just about every recommendation that she made, especially the Brazilian buffet which all the guests loved. We feel lucky to have found this amazing venue and would recommend it to anyone for an unforgettable night!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Jessica J

My wedding day was a dream come true and such a fair tale! I can't stop but thanking Regina for everything she has done. The whole experience was amazing and she made my day unforgettable! My family and guest were amazed by how everything turned out and stated it was perfect and a wedding they will never forget in other words best wedding venue! The ceremony, cocktail, reception, and food was all amazing! I'm so happy I found this venue and for everything I felt it was a big blessing for me! I really recommend this venue!

Linda West

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Linda W

I started working with Regina in December to have my son,s rehearsal dinner at the cooper estate. It was so much more than I even expected. The food, the service, the décor was absolutely fabulous and I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding or rehearsal dinner. Thank you so much Regina Mestre, you are the best. Linda West

A Fairytale come true!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Amanda C

Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of and more thanks to Regina and the Cooper Estate. This is the most beautiful location and so unique and romantic. All of our guests were raving at how beautiful everything was. I could not have imagined a more beautiful and perfect setting to say our vows and our wedding was spectacular! Thank you Cooper Estate!!

The best venue I miami

Reviewed on 12/23/2012 Geysell H

We had an elegant touch with this venue. The owner is a tremendous person and a professional same as her staff. I highly recommend this place for any activity not only weddings

Very bad service

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Paola P

My husband and I made an appointed to meet with someone. She showed us the property and we loved the place. She then told us she was going to Key West for the weekend and that she will call us back to let us know all the information for our weeding. She never called us back. We tried to call multiple times and she never called us back. Very back service I would never have a weeding in that place. Beautiful place but, horrible services.

TO The Cooper Estate