The Cooper Estate

Redland, FL

The Cooper Estate

The Cooper Estate is the perfect wedding venue. It's rustic elegance makes for a romantic and unforgettable wedding. It has both indoor and outdoor capabilities. A beautiful stone manor, sunken grotto with waterfalls, all on three acres of lush manicured landscaping. A wedding to remember.

Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Private Estate- By Appointment Only Please, Redland, FL (305) 904-9032

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Cori N

Who knew that I could have my dream fairy tale, woodland, Game of Thrones wedding in South Florida? The Cooper Estate is literally out of a fantasy. We had our ceremony in the grotto with the waterfalls, and used the moss aisle runner. It felt like we were in another place,... Read More another time, as if we had stepped into our own fairy tale. The reception in the barn was out of this world. The barn is absolutely stunning, and is like no other place you have been. Literally, the most common word people have used to describe our wedding is "magical." Regina was AMAZING to work with - she is so calm, so bright, and soooooo creative. Regina will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Her vendor recommendations were perfect, as well (highly recommend booking the day-of-coordinator, Donna Ingram). The guests also RAVED about the food - cocktail hour, dinner, and the dessert bar were all delicious and beautifully presented. My husband and I only wish we could have eaten more! Best wedding venue EVER!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Kristen P

My husband and I started this entire process with a long and excruciating search for the perfect venue. We wanted something cozy, great atmosphere, country, great food and having a wonderful staff. I know it sounds like a long stretch, but we really wanted to have the perfect... Read More wedding. Our search was not rendering any good candidates that would meet our requirements. Then the Cooper state came into the picture. I saw several photos of this luxurious and cozy little barn with an amazing outside altar. I could picture are perfect wedding with the sun setting on the altar and our celebrations occurring in this beautiful barn. I first told my husband about it, but he was still skeptical and the price tag was over our budget. I decided to set an appointment to look at the venue. On a day that my husband and I were looking at venues, I told him about the Cooper estate appointment. I was just about to settle for something more in our budget, but not meeting our requirements, until he suggested we at least go look at the venue. Upon arrival, my husband already said that he was not pleased with the parking. I mean, he already had something negative to say before we walk to the doors. We met Regina and her assistant. It was like love at first sight. She gave us the grand tour of the Cooper's estate. We started with the altar, which I believe my husband's jaw dropped. My husband decided to ask about parking at this time where Regina explained that there is only valet parking. I could tell my husband loved that. Then we saw the brides quarters, which I absolutely loved. It provides a great atmosphere for the day of the wedding. The outside area in which your guests will be entertained during the cocktail hour, is absolutely gorgeous. It even has a little fire pit to roast marshmallows and do Smore's! And finally we get to the barn. The barn had everything we wanted. The lighting was perfect, the tables of great size, a comfortable lounging area right in front of the TV, and an easy accessible bar. The long table in the center of the barn sat us and 20 of our closest family members. At the end of the tour, my husband said this is it. I felt like this was it, but to hear it from him was comforting. We were absolutely blown away. It was truly a wonderful and perfect experience. Aside from the venue surpassing our expectations, Regina and her staff made the entire experience perfect. She was not all about business, but really connecting personally with us. Regina completely understands the needs of the bride and groom. On our wedding day, I cannot express how much both Regina and our wedding planner, Donna, meant to us. It's been almost a year and I still hear of how great our wedding was. Our family continues to tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding and the venue. Regina has two venues, the Cooper Estate and the Old Grove. You will not go wrong going with any of Regina's locations on your special day. Her and her staff are absolutely amazing and professional.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jane L

The Cooper Estate is gorgeous!!! From the moment we first saw it, we knew it was the perfect setting for our wedding! Regina and her entire team were great to work with and always quick to respond to emails, phone calls or texts. I was very surprised to see how hands on... Read More Regina was the night of our wedding. She pulled us aside to see how we were doing and even helped me with my dress before entering the reception. She was so sweet and accommodating! We also used Donna as our day of coordinator. There are no words to express our gratitude to her for all of her help that day! She ran around all day to make sure everything was running smoothly and as planned. She had the most upbeat, positive attitude and the night was stress free for us because of her! Any ideas we had or suggestions we had she was on it... she made sure we had the picture poses we mentioned we wanted and even made sure we had a little time before the reception to ourselves and brought us cocktail drinks and hors d'oeuvres. We definitely recommend the Cooper Estate!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Kira B

Words literally cannot express how incredibly happy my husband and I and our families were with this wedding venue. We planned a wedding from our home across the country and Idalia and Regina made the entire process seamless and I didn't have to worry about not being there at... Read More all! I wanted to have a wedding in Florida, but did not want your typical "Florida Beach Wedding". The moment I arrived at Cooper Estate and saw the grotto on our tour I got tears in my eyes, I knew this was the perfect wedding venue, and that it was! I worked with Idalia after we signed the contract, sending her multiple emails a week and I never felt nervous about not being there because her and Regina made me so confident they had everything covered and she was so very responsive. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this venue, our guests could not stop telling us how we had a truly fairytale wedding and the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. When it came time for the wedding I worked closely with Donna Ingram the last month as our day of planner, if I wasn't already obsessed with this venue she definitely did the finishing touches. Donna worked with my vendors, put together a perfect day of timeline, and set up the venue to match the exact picture I had in my mind. She made sure I had every single thing I needed from finding missing family members, locating my moms lost speech cards, providing us with appetizers and champagne as needed, and even helping me figure out how to perfectly incorporate both my father and step father in my special day. She was the best person I could imagine to make this day incredible! She also operated as a courier service for us the day of the wedding when we realized we had no one to deliver our cupcakes to the venue, relieving a ton of stress from me and my family! Lastly, the food and DJ were incredible. The DJ really got the party started and played a great mix of oldies and fun current songs to keep people on the dance floor the entire night. My dad and I did a remix fun father daughter dance and the DJ mixed it to exactly what I wanted which the crowd loved! The cooper estate truly is the real deal, if you are looking for the most beautiful wedding venue to start your new beginning and an incredible staff to work with I highly recommend it 100%!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Leah L

Growing up, my beautiful wife and I (since 2/3/18 yay!) never believed, or hoped for, a fairytale wedding. It wasn't until my actual wedding day at the Cooper Estate that I realized why perfection and "dreaminess" at one's wedding are so yearned. Though "dreaminess" is rarely... Read More ever achieved and delivered, my wife and I were a lucky recipient during our ceremony and reception at the Cooper Estate, and you can tell it was not their first. Let's start with the obvious priority of a wedding: venue. GORGEOUS. From the beautiful and natural surrounding of the gathering area and ceremony, the classy, expansive, yet so unbelievably intimate setup for the cocktail hour, to the grand and inexplicably majestic dining hall for the reception (that I still get praising comments on to this day...). The only factor that topped the indescribable setting was the service. Everyone was welcoming and professional from the very first "hello" to the successful "goodbye" as a newlywed. My best-man, being religious and unable to taxi or drive to the ceremony on a Saturday, had to bike to the Cooper Estate: one of the valets offered to return the bike back to my Airbnb host for me on his own initiation. There was just no request (granted, to the readers, these should be wedding related...) the Cooper Estate could not, and did not fulfil. Lastly, and surprisingly something me and my wife actually got to experience as a busy newlywed, as promised, the Brazilian bbq feast was just great. I, being a big fan of Texas de Brazil, had high hopes for the bbq option, and it was certainly met. The sides were beyond scrumptious as well (among others, we had the truffle mac n cheese!). Our special night at the Cooper Estate was truly an evening we, and our guests, will never forget. For those of you (congrats by the way) thinking of Miami for beach or by-the-sea weddings, scratch that; escape the impracticalities of blowing sand and high humidity (which are never mentioned in the movies), and have your dream day or night at the Cooper Estate. You won't regret it. Special shout-out to Regina, Donna and Idalia, who are incredible!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Samantha J

We can not say enough great things about The Cooper Estate!! The location is perfect, Regina the owner is wonderful. Donna the day of planner made sure everything was perfect! They are such a great team! We had an amazing wedding, so grateful to everyone to made it happen.... Read More Idalia was fantastic, always responding fast to my emails. Was a pleasure working with everyone! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Laurie P

My fairytale wedding came to life here at the Cooper Estate. From its rustic elegance to its vintage charm, it is sincerely a gorgeous venue like no other here in South Florida. Very inclusive , reasonably priced and well worth the money!! The catering, food, and service was... Read More excellent. Regina , Italia, Donna and Dj Rey are extremely helpful, empathetic and easy to work with. Donna really worked her butt the day-of! If i could have 10 weddings all over again, I'd have them all there! 5 stars! thank you for the wonderful memories <3 Laurie & Ryan

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 CHRISTINA B

The Cooper Estate is truly a hidden gem! The romance, beauty, and style of the venue is so unexpected, especially when considering the location in Redland/Homestead and just south of Miami. It was truly my dream venue. We've been married for a month now and our friends and... Read More family are still raving about it! The food is top notch, and Regina, Idalia, and Donna are beyond helpful and accommodating when it comes to their service! The pictures do not do it justice. The Cooper Estate is truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melissa W

First of all want to start by saying that The Copper Estate is a phenomenal place to have a wedding. All our guest agree with us and loved the venue. It was truly an amazing experience, a lot of fun, and according to us it was the perfect wedding. Also the service at The Cooper... Read More Estate during our wedding was first class service and we would recommend any couple to have there wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer C

When we went looking for venues last year to get married we visited several venues but when we visit the cooper estate it was love at 1st sight. Is nothing like you have seen especially here in Miami, FL. The venue is beautiful and a elegant rustic look with lush greenery and... Read More let’s not talk about the private cottage for the bride to relax and get ready before the ceremony it’s beautiful. The ceremony in the grotto was priceless and the reception in the barn it was something from a fairytale book. The staff at the venue is very friendly and professional. Also the wedding coordinator Ms. Donna wow! She is amazing! She will go above and beyond to ensure you’re not stress, the wedding is organize and flowing and what we loved is that she worked hard to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day! Ms. Regina and her assistant Idalia they are on top of everything and easy to talk to. They answers emails and calls very promptly and their professionalism and hard work is amazing! And last but not least I highly recommend DJ Hurricane he played amazing music throughout the whole night that the dance floor was never empty! Our wedding day was on 9/30/17 and till this day our guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was. I highly recommend this venue for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lisa E

Words cannot explain how amazing The Cooper Estate was to me and my husband. The Cooper Estate caught our eye initially when searching for a wedding venue, but we ended up picking another place. Then Hurricane Irma decided to change our plans. We were so fortunate to get into... Read More contact with Regina who became my Fairy Godmother. She was sincere with her concern about our situation. The thought of having to replan a wedding in five weeks would have seemed impossible for others, but for the team at The Cooper Estate it was just a test of how great they are. The Cooper Estate provides everything you could possibly ask for plus more. Idalia, Regina’s assistant, was so patient answering the millions of questions I had no matter the time of night I asked them. Donna, the Day of Coordinator, ironed out all the details and really made my dreams come true. Friends and family were so impressed by the smalls details that The Cooper Estate helped me execute. I had a vision and I never got resistance with making it happen. We still have friends talking about how great the staff, food, and ambience were. I would recommend this venue for weddings, birthdays, and any other special occasion.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Carly S

We had our ceremony and reception at the Cooper Estate. After touring the venue we were instantly in love. When we pulled up to the venue and all the decorations and flowers were out the venue was transformed. So if you love it immediately it will get even better. The owner... Read More Regina is very accommodating and sweet. Donna the day of coordinator is the absolute best. She is very with it and makes sure every single detail is covered. She allows you to relax on your wedding day. I would not change a single thing about my wedding. My wedding at the Cooper Estate was a dream wedding.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Stacie R

The Cooper estate is absolutely breathtaking! From the moment my husband and I stepped foot on the property we both fell in love! My husband was worried about the cost prior to touring the grounds but immediately changed his mind. The grotto, barn, and bridal suit is like a... Read More fairy tale. Our guest were all raving about how beautiful everything was! Regina was an absolute pleasure to work with! There were a few things in the beginning of planning... but every time we had a question or concern Regina always made a fair solution. The day of the wedding she even surprised us with a little special something extra which really made us so happy! Thank you very much Regina for making my special day so amazing with your beautiful venue !

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 J'nelle L

I had the wedding of my DREAMS at The Cooper Estate!!!! Regina is absolutely a joy to work with! Her staff, Idalia & Donna are incredible as well!! My wedding was a destination wedding, so we communicated a lot through text and email and they always answered my questions right... Read More away. I am so thankful that I found The Cooper Estate! The location is OUT OF THIS WORLD, the food is INCREDIBLE and the service is TOP NOTCH!! I can't thank them enough for my amazing wedding!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! *muah* Much Love!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Veronica B

Amazing venue! The staff is great at helping you plan your dream wedding! Regina (the owner) has a bunch of connections and wonderful ideas to help put your dream wedding together! The food was amazing and the venue is beautiful! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking... Read More for a beautiful unique wedding with amazing food!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Frances A

Hands down, the best venue ever! When my husband and I got engaged last year, we knew exactly where we wanted to get married. We did not even look anywhere else and we are so glad that we didn't! The Cooper Estate is absolutely magical and our wedding was a fairytale. Our... Read More friends and family were blown away and had nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding. Several people have complimented that it was the best wedding that they have been to. I credit these compliments to the Cooper Estate. This place is stunning, romantic and everyone had a blast. Regina, Donna and Idalia were the best! They were so sweet and always available to answer my questions. Regina made sure that our wedding day was perfect and we are beyond thankful for everything she did for us. Donna was our wedding day coordinator and I swear we would have been the lost without her. There are no words to describe how perfect our wedding was. The Cooper Estate will always hold a special place in my heart.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Iris P

I can't say enough about the Copper estate. Our wedding was DREAMY and beautiful! As soon as we stepped into the property we knew we didn't want to look any further for a place to get married. It is different and special. your pictures will be AMAZING!! the ceremony area is... Read More beautiful as well! We loved everything about it and had the best day ever with the wedding of our dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Eliza L

The day of my wedding was everything I could have imagined and more ! Donna the day of coordinator was absolutely so sweet and fantastic ! Regina was very kind and good at responding as well as Idalia . The food, the venue, the Dj photographer and videographer Ron wood were... Read More amazing such a great package deal ! They made our night perfect ! The staff was so sweet and kind and everything was great the weather was perfect and my guests are still talking about the wedding a month later ! If I had to say one negative thing I would say I found myself having to constantly be texting them instead of the opposite way it wasn't until the week of the wedding that they really wrote me about the major details but other then that everything was absolutely wonderful ! The day was a dream and most of all with all the beauty that was around It enhanced that day and it made walking down to my future husband even more magical ! Can't say enough about everything ! I'm obsessed with this hidden gem!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Stephanie L

My husband and I had our wedding at The Cooper Estate on January 7 and it was the best day of our lives! I absolutely fell in love with the venue just looking at the website and when I went to see it, sealed the deal. I loved how the ceremony was outside and the reception... Read More inside. When we went for the tasting they made decorated as if we were attending a wedding to get a better feel for the venue and what it would be like on our wedding day, we asked all the questions we needed answers for. Idalia, Regina, and Donna are great at their jobs!!! We did not have a rehearsal but brought all of our stuff for the wedding the Wednesday before the wedding and got to take one more look at the place before the big day! It did rain on our wedding day but the staff quickly dried everything for the ceremony to begin! Dinner was a Brazilian BQQ with skewers of meat and chicken passed around. Everyone absolutely loved the food and we asked for to go boxes for us which was delicious the next day! We had a firepit outside with S'mores after dinner. We used mostly all of the vendors from the cooper estate list and they were all fantastic. We could not have imagined our wedding being any better, all of our guests had the most incredible time and have nothing but good things to say about the evening!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristin R

We just had our wedding 2 days ago! The venue is a hidden gem. From the minute you drive in you feel as if you have been transported outside of South Florida. The venue is an amazing setting for the wedding of you dreams. You defiantly receive what you pay for. The quality is... Read More SUPERB! The grounds, cottage and barn speak for itself. Regina and Idalia did a fabulous job coordinating my vision for that day. We started off our afternoon getting dressed in the cottage, what a beautiful touch. Donna, our coordinator went above and beyond to ensure my vision came to life. She was all over the details and kept the flow going. She made sure that we had drinks and appetizers during cocktail hour. Also that we were able to have moments alone to soak everything in throughout the evening. The food was amazing, we choose the steakhouse style menu. Once you book, the venue offers a wedding-style tasting. All the couples go and see the venue as if it would be set up during the wedding. It was amazing because you have opportunity to visualize your own day. We got compliments that the food was not your typical wedding food, tasted like it came from a fancy restaurant. I used Ron Wood photography which I found from the vendors list. 5 star service!!! They did DJ and photography. They incorporated all of my requests. Played the best music! Keep the crowd on the dance floor, professional and the ladies that were shooting the day were amazing! If you want an experience of a life time, you must have your wedding here. Received so many compliments that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! Thank you Regina for creating such a magical place.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Rachel W

Hidden gem in South Florida! We had the wedding of our dreams at The Cooper Estate. From the planning stages down to the day-of, everything was seamless thanks to Regina, Idalia & Donna. The entire staff at the venue is friendly & courteous, which made our day that much better!... Read More Anything & everything you could possibly think of will be taken care of before it even comes to mind. I would recommend Cooper to future brides & grooms!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nadia L

I highly recommend The Cooper Estate for any bride that is looking for something "different" than the Miami norm. We fell in LOVE with this venue (we are very outdoorsy people). The entire staff was extremely helpful and was always available to answer our questions. We received... Read More so many compliments from our guests - some even said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. We could not have been happier! It was my dream wedding thanks to this venue.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Heyli B

Where do I start, this place was love at first site for us. It was important to have the experience of an outdoor wedding and indoor as well. So this place was perfect. The romantic grotto was ideal for our ceremony and the elegant barn was perfect for our reception. I lost... Read More count of how many times during and after our wedding our guest came up to us to tell us how beautiful this venue was and the attention to detail by the staff. Regina the owner and Donna our day of coordinator were amazing and our special day would have not been as stress free without their help and guidance. We can't thank them enough for helping make our special day truly unforgettable and a night we will relive many times through the years.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alinna D

The Cooper Estate was the perfect venue for my husband and I. My mother stumbled upon their website and told us about it, and when we saw the first few pictures we had to visit! Once we confirmed that the place actually existed and wasn't merely a figment of our imagination, we... Read More fell completely in love! We checked out a few more venues around the area and nothing came close to the quality of The Cooper Estate. It possesses an extravagant, yet cozy feel in the barn, a tropical paradise atmosphere in the grotto, and sheer elegance in the cocktail area. The venue was a bit out of our budget, but with some DIYing and finding the right vendors, we were able to book our wedding date! The owner, Regina, her assistant, Idalia, and the day of coordinator, Donna, were such beautiful ladies to work with. Regina was accommodating and understanding of our vision for the wedding, Idalia was organized and always available for any questions, and Donna made us feel completely confident that the day of our wedding would be the best day of our lives. She was so right. Our wedding went perfectly, and it was honestly a dream come true! I have the pictures to prove it! As the night came to a finish I was so appreciative of the staff at The Cooper Estate. They worked as a solid unit and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to handle all of the labor behind the event. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an unforgettable experience. Also, for all of the Game of Thrones fans out there, you will particularly appreciate the reception area! It is to die for!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Rocky R

As soon as i saw the cooper estate online i knew thats where i needed to get married. I couldnt have imagined a more beautiful, classy, rustic venue. Everyone on staff, and all recommended venders were absolutly wonderful. I planned the wedding from out of town, everyone worked... Read More with me, answering my millions of emails, to make sure everything went smoothly day of. I wouldn't change a thing.