Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1500 North Beale Road, Marysville, CA (530) 743-7387

Jessica M

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Jessica M

They made my our wedding beautiful. Kevin was great!

amazin! wonderful! awesome!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Sarah H

Pick Kevin! Do it! Don't even hesitate. He's so nice and easy to work with. He was great about paying in installments and put together the perfect vision I had in my head for my flowers. I just provided a few pintrest pictures and let him do his thing. Awesome! Now go. Call... Read More him and get a meeting. You won't regret it.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Vicki P

Kevin was a huge help! I went in with pictures of what I wanted and when I showed up to my location on my wedding day the flowers were more beautiful than I had anticipated! Well worth the money we spent!

The Country Florist - the best!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Candice S

Kevin at The Country Florist has brilliant ideas for floral arrangements! He has been in the business for a long time and knows his stuff. I wanted red roses with aqua spray incorporated and he made my bouquet more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He and his... Read More coworkers are easy to work with and very accomodating. They are more pricey than other florists in the area but it is very much worth it!

Beautiful and helpful!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Mary W

Kevin at the Country Florist was a fantastic help when trying to envision my wedding flowers. Not being a flower expert at all, he was easy to work with and offered great suggestions as to what might work and what I would like. Any questions that I had, I could easily get ahold... Read More of him and have them answered right away and he didn't act like a high pressured sales person when I asked to have some items stricken from the list we had made together. I would most definately recommend them again.

Review for The Country Florist

Reviewed on 6/11/2009 Susana E

The service and the positive attitude.